The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-14-09, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Woo hoo! The new cast is offically up on the CBS site. Just starting out, I'm loving Jerry!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS JanetFAN 01-22-09 1
 RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS 2muchfun 01-22-09 2
   RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS byoffer 01-23-09 3
       RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS michel 01-23-09 4
           RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS tribephyl 01-23-09 5
               RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS michel 01-24-09 6
                   RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS 2muchfun 01-24-09 7
 RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS smokedog 02-01-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-09, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Saw them in TV Guide yesterday! Sweetness!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

2muchfun 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-09, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2muchfun Click to send private message to 2muchfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
OK, this is my first post. Don't quite get all the extra lingo on these posts but I'm a survivor fan and look forward to this new season.

Went to the CBS site and checked out the cast this season. Lots of eye candy. who's going to be the next Randy?

The cast looks a little heavy on models doncha think?

tmf

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Welcome tmf (and thanks for giving us your shortened nickname!). Stay around and enjoy. Hopefully things aren't too complicated around here.

This season does seem full of eye candy. Usually there is some, this time more than usual. Obviously it is on purpose from a "marketing the show" perspective, but I wonder if it is also part of the social experiment (somewhat similar to the seasons where they were split by by gender or race).

At the end of the day, I am never going to complain about a cast with some eye candy.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-09, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Welcome tmf. You're right about the cast but it's not only model-types. There's a few millionaires on there.

and, regarding Byoffer's:
"At the end of the day, I am never going to complain about a cast with some eye candy"

Not sure where you rated Vanuatu but that was a season with a lot of eye-candy that wasn't popular.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-09, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
I'm not byo but...
Not sure where you rated Vanuatu but that was a season with a lot of eye-candy that wasn't popular.

Maybe the reason it is so lowly rated overall is because the two fugliest castaways of the season were F2?
Personally, I loved the Vanuatu season. Casting was a major reason why.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-09, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it also but it's not the general consensus.

2muchfun 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-24-09, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2muchfun Click to send private message to 2muchfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
I can see I'm going to have to brush up on my Survivor history. I recall the name Vanuatu but hardly remember anyone from the show? I definitely don't recall the winner Chris D? Amie's a local here so I do remember her and I remember her coming back for the allstar show but I looked at the others and hardly remember them?

Sucks getting old! Thanks for the replies and I'll be back when the show starts. SeeYa

tmf

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-01-09, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S18 Cast is up on CBS"
Definitely some hotties this season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •