The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Funkiest tribal council"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

funkyfitfreak 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-21-08, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funkyfitfreak Click to send private message to funkyfitfreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Funkiest tribal council"
Hell Yeah.

(And it matches my name).

That is one of the funniest things I have seen in TC for a while. I can't believe Bob would actually go through with that.
And the look on Corrine and Bob's face before hand looked cocky and then looked classic after they found out it was NOT a HII.

Sugar's giggling and smiling was awesome too, not to mention Crystal's screaming her reason for voting the person out.

But on a serious note. Sugar can use that little prank to get Bob for possibly a swing vote for her and Matty come F6 as Ken/Crystal/Suzie seems to be the 3-tight-aliiance.

Matty may clearly be the first off come F5 so he better start working with Sugar as they are on the outside of that 5-person alliance.

Not sure if she'll get his vote at the final TC. But I guess we'll see if she makes it.

Matty and Sugar for the win....hopefully

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Funkiest tribal council Puffy 11-23-08 1
 RE: Funkiest tribal council michel 11-23-08 2
   RE: Funkiest tribal council PsychoKitty 11-23-08 3
       RE: Funkiest tribal council garcor 11-23-08 4
       RE: Funkiest tribal council citywitch 11-24-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-08, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Funkiest tribal council"
This was one of my most favorite Survivor episodes ever.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-08, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Funkiest tribal council"
"But on a serious note. Sugar can use that little prank to get Bob for possibly a swing vote for her and Matty come F6 as Ken/Crystal/Suzie seems to be the 3-tight-aliiance."

Breaking up that alliance was exactly what Randy wanted to do also. Sugar's hatred may have cost her that million. It was funny but unnecessarily cruel and dumb.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-08, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Funkiest tribal council"
I agree! And it just keeps proving she can't keep her mouth shut (hopefully her teammates are taking notes!) It was great that she had them all vote for Randy - after all that's what he wanted (not that he actually wanted to go, but that's why he was causing even more trouble than usual), but she should have just kept the secret about Bob's idol between her and Bob. Then it would have been a genuine surprise for one thing, still just as funny with the same result, but she wouldn't have looked so bad.

She just can't risk telling all. And why did Bob confide in her for gosh sakes?!!!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-23-08, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Funkiest tribal council"
Might have been hoping for confirmation from Sugar that she had found the idol. Could also have been looking to try to get in good with Sugar, hoping she might become an ally; either with Randy/Corinne/Bob or later after Randy and/or Corinne are gone.

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-24-08, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Funkiest tribal council"
Bob knew that he, Randy & Corinne were the next to go. I agree he hoped Sugar would confirm she had the real idol, and/or at least be allied with him. If I were Sugar, not sure I would have trusted someone who I'd never been in an alliance with who showed me a fake idol they'd made. I'd probably want to get it out of play asap also.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •