The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-14-08, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
I'll be out of the country until Nov. 24, so if someone would like to initiate this list after the next episode that would be good. If not, no biggie...this has been a subpar season anyway.

1) KEN (5,4,4,3,1,2) - Clearly the best wheeler-dealer player this season. No one on Nobag can hold a candle to him with regards to that aspect of the game. But before your head gets too big, the reason you are even in that position is because you are pathetically weak and will not be perceived as a challenge threat. Let's be perfectly clear about that.

2) BOB (9,5,5,6,7,3) - AWESOME job on the fake HII. Jason from last season would be happy to know that it also has a "face". He deserved a break with the merge, but unfortunately he is in the minority against the weak, the oppressed, and the stupid.

3) MATTY (6,6,3,1,4,1) - Great effort in the RC. All of a sudden he's in a good position. If he sticks with the weakling four and they follow the Pagong plan he can coast to the F5. At that point he coud win out (as long as the ICs aren't of the toss-up variety we saw this week). It's about time something went his way.

4) RANDY (3,2,1,4,5,4) - So a woman hasn't come on to you in 20 years? WOW, that's as surprising as CBS creating twists in the show to help the weak and oppressed. No offense to the Gabon culture, but if that's the best woman you can get you might want to pick up some pointers from Charlie and go that route. Keeping him in the top four for no other reason than entertainment value.

5) SUSIE (12,10,8,10,9,8) - Never was a tree mail clue so prophetic. "It's not important if you are faster, stronger, smarter...", in other words it's a crap shoot. Every now and then it's OK to make those types of ICs which gives everyone an equal shot whether they are carved from the "Survivor" mold or not. Kudos to Susie for making the most of this opportunity.

6) CORINNE (10,8,6,5,6,6) - Still cute as a cheerleader (as long as she keeps her mouth shut and conceals her monster choppers). You're right...Sugar is a sap. But guess what...other players know that too. If she was the great strategist and smart player some posters claim she might be, this was the turning point of the game for her. Bottom line she got outplayed by someone smarter (Ken). Plain and simple. Her best shot now is to draw the other women together (+ Ken) and create a battle of the sexes targeting the three men as solid "Survivors", AKA, Anti-Darwin Snydrome.

7) SUGAR (4,3,10,7,2,5) - Just another example of how circumstance and luck puts a player in a swing vote or power position. Par for the course. If she sides with the other four, Randy is sure to go before her. Now she's a fifth wheel. Were you crying AGAIN when writing down Charlie's name at TC? You know what that means...further down on my list, Crybaby.

8) CRYSTAL (1,7,11,12,10,9) - Continues to display what a miserable individual she is. At least Randy's entertaining...You're not. You suck!

BOOTED) CHARLIE (2,9,9,9,8,7) - No loss here. Bad news is you're out of the running; good news is you can be alone with Marcus in the Loser's Lounge. Question I would like to know...was Marcus disgusted because he now must spend some private time with Charlie, or that the Production crew threw the strength this season curve balls nearly impossible to hit???

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 Jaxxjack 11-14-08 1
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 garcor 11-14-08 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 iltarion 11-15-08 3
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 SpotTheDifference 11-15-08 4
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 dabo 11-17-08 5
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 CTgirl 11-18-08 6
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8 michel 11-19-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jaxxjack 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-14-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jaxxjack Click to send private message to Jaxxjack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
Whatever the results will be, I can’t wait for the Reunion show. I have never heard so much mean spirited name calling in all the seasons of Survivor. I don’t know how you can say some of these things about a person; don’t they know by now that they will have to face those people at the reunion?

1. Sugar – Can a genuinely nice person win Survivor? She showed that she is not the “moron” that Corinne makes her out to be. She has the HII and she is the swing vote. Not a bad spot to be in, IMHO.

2. Matty – The best player with the most heart out of all of them who puts out 110% every challenge. Would like to see him win it all. If I had been working the slingshot and Randy was yelling at me to drop it, I probably would have said, “OK”. And dropped the ball at his feet.

3. Kenny – Seems to be running the show, just like he accused Charlie of doing, but will it come back to bite him in the butt? Seems to be flaking out some.

4. Bob – Pulled a page from Yau-Man and made an absolutely PERFECT fake idol. I hope that it comes into play. He avoided being voted out by the merge, but needs to make alliances with the others (Bob, offer Sugar anything!) or he’s gone after Corrine and Randy.

5. Susie – Won the II and seems to be coming into her own. Is it dumb luck or does she have a strategy? We’ll find out.

6. Corinne – She needs to do some major sucking up to Sugar, but it’s probably too late. Only Sugars’ dislike of Randy will keep her here.

7. Crystal/Randy – I keep thinking Randy is a cancer and is a hateful, mean person who needs to go next. Then Crystal opens her mouth at tribal and you know, I don’t really care if either one of them is voted off.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-14-08, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-08 AT 09:03 AM (EST)

Have some of these people been conned into believing the only way they will get TV time is to be as obnoxious as possible, or is this who they really are? Becoming increasingly difficult to find anyone to root for.

1) Bob - For his artwork and for his slingshot work.

2) Matty - Hoping he wins. Do think telling Sugar that Ken lied to her about Ace could work for Matty later in the game. Whether that's why he told her I don't know.

3) Sugar - Don't know if her vote against Charlie was smart or not but it least it made Corinne look foolish. Also good job at IC.

4) Suzie - Purely for her firemaking ability.

5) Ken - The "rat" does appear to have controlled more of the voting than anyone else the last few episodes. Stated reason for voting out Charlie was petty and weak. At least Randy has a quasi-legitimate reason for disliking Crystal. Hope it was strategy, not pettiness, though why not say so if true unless Ken was trying to show he could be good TV.

6) Crystal - At least she was smart enough to let Randy have his say at TC. Actually saw her smile a few times this episode. Maybe she is starting to get the hang of the game.

7) Randy - At times it seems like all he needs is a Snidley Whiplash mustache to twirl. Let's see; continues an argument with a teammate after they win the RC. To make it worse, the swing vote his alliance needs to have numbers dislikes Randy so much he's the first person she wants gone. Don't know if Sugar voted the way she did cause its the best way to get rid of Randy but its possible. Add to that, he's so fixated on removing Crystal he convinces his alliance mates to push for her removal. Perhaps if they had approached Sugar with a "if you just vote with us you can choose who goes" she might have chosen Ken as payback for his lying to her about Ace. Finally, a few poorly chosen words about Crystal and GC, "posse" etc. makes some think he dislikes them for racial reasons. Not a good week.

8) Corinne - Her position in the game has deteriorated almost as completely as her likeability.

Gone: Charlie - Might have been the best person to vote out this time. Without Marcus the other onion's (except possibly Bob) look increasingly like sitting ducks.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-15-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
Is it coincidence that the last 3 boots have been somewhat capable men, Charley only fitting this description by the slimmest? Perhaps the Battle of the Weakest has begun after all. Fortunately, Matty is still around. This season is very reminiscent to Fiji, aka the worst season ever, in the do-nothing tribe getting the upper hand at the end, and the glaring lack of likable players.

1. Matty - Isn't Matty a woman's name? Matt? Come correct, man. Still the most likable person in this mess. He is in a good spot now. His strength always makes him a target though.
2. Sugar - Likable girl, who is playing the ultimate Tolkien hero right now, always overlooked and underestimated. She doesn't trust Kenny or Crystal, but still votes with them? Not sure where her logic is, but maybe Matty is the one she trusts. That would help both of them, and I'm all for that.
3. Bob - Kind of in no-man's land right now, but his creation of the fake idol for his own use was the most brilliant move made in this game in a long time. I was disappointed with the merge, that I knew was coming. He was the next target in his mini-tribe, and I would have loved to see them discover his fake idol. Could have been great. His ploy will only make a difference if the fake is discovered and believed. We will see about that.
4. Kenny- At times, a likable guy, such as when he talked about being stuck with two beautiful women (Crystal and Suzie?) Considering his effusion about Kelly's looks, Kenny is obviously a very complimentary, easy-to-please guy when it comes to women. Good for him. Should be more guys like him (and me, haha). His reason for targeting Charley was very petty though. Or was it a power move? Either way, it came off as petty, and Kenny's own estimation of where he is in the game could be his downfall.
5. Corinne- I might have stopped watching the season if she was booted. That is the only reason she is this high. As soon as she called Sugar a moron you knew how the rest of the show was going to go. No way Sugar votes with her. Like others have mentioned, I have no idea how these people can keep saying things like this when they know they are going to face these people later on. I also have no idea where Corinne's high horse came from. I think it just rode riderless out of town though.
6. Suzie - Though there might not be any other challenge she could win, a fire building challenge is not some meaningless challenge dreamed up to give someone like her a chance to win. It is a Survivor relevant challenge and props to her for winning it. She was in no danger regardless due to her position in the game and lack of being a challenge threat.
7. Crystal - Second from last only thanks to who is last. I give her credit for asking Randy an honest question during IC and letting him bury himself further. With Crystal, you get what you see? Unless you are MARCUS... Remember a certain promise you gave? Hahaha... way to be, hypocrite.
8. Randy - I had given him some props before for at least being entertaining, but that grace has run out. Among the most disagreeable, obnoxious, bombastic characters to ever reek havoc on this show. Let me get this straight: a guy has taken every shot for your team and is about to win you a reward, and you decide then is a good time to tell him how to shoot? Hahaha!! If Matty would have dropped the slingshot and knocked you out, it would have been the greatest Survivor moment of all time.

Bootsville-

Charley - The sorriest imitation of Rafe we've ever seen since Todd managed to win with it mostly thanks to Amanda and some horrendous mistakes by other players. Basically, take Todd and subtract gameplay and an all-time great player for an alliance mate, and you have Charley.

>

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-15-08, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
1. Matty (10, 7, 3, 2, 2, 3, 1) - Each week, he looks more and more like someone who can win this game. He's intense in all the challenges, he's currently in a good position, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

2. Bob (2, 8, 8, 6, 4, 6, 2) - The hardest worker this season may just be the most creative one as well. His fake idol looks good enough to pass as real, but I wonder where he got all the trinkets and beads to work with. I mean, glue? In the middle of the jungle?

3. Sugar (15, 3, 4, 5, 6, 5, 4) - Since the second episode, Sugar has been the only female who looks like she has a shot of winning this game. She's nice, but she needs to control her emotions better. It seems we've seen her cry in almost half of all episodes so far.

4. Ken (1, 2, 7, 4, 1, 1, 3) - I need to drop him for sheer arrogance. Crediting Marcus' eviction to himself just makes him seem less of a mastermind and more of a disillusioned follower.

5. Susie (16, 13, 11, 12, 12, 9, 7) - That challenge win was a huge surprise. Now I'm wondering if the other castaways are scared to have a tiebreak at F4 with her.

6. Crystal (6, 1, 10, 11, 11, 10, 5) - She's going out of her way to create drama, and that's never a good thing. Calling Randy out at Tribal was childish, and it only exposed her bad side to her tribemates.

7. Randy (9, 5, 2, 3, 7, 7, 6) - He's very mouthy and annoying. Sometimes that's entertaining, but in his case, being in the minority, he'll just need to shut up for a bit.

8. Corrinne (11, 9, 6, 9, 8, 4, 8) - We've never seen her actually be awful in front of Matty and Sugar, but they seem to think she's evil incarnate. I don't think she ever had a chance of luring Sugar to their side, and she's now paying the price for the Dan-Susie vote split.

Voted out:
Charlie (4, 10, 5, 7, 9, 8, 9) - I didn't think Charlie has made any significant contributions to the game, anyway, so I'm ok with him getting voted out. He seems to be the logical boot as well, given that he's a younger male who might be able to win challenges.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-17-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-08 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

1. Bob
2. Ken
3. Sugar
4. Matty
5. Crystal
6. Corinne
7. Susie
8. Randy

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-08 AT 09:38 PM (EST)

I never got a chance to post last week due to the server being down. So my comments are a mixture from the last two weeks.

1. Sugar – This is a one week love list aberration. I just can’t figure her out, and as Charlie said, “Sugar is playing this game different from all of us.” She’s playing way too emotionally to win this thing, but she has lasted way longer than I ever expected. She's in a unique situation to be this far in the game and not really have an aliance. Nice job making a fire too!

2. Matty – He’s not #1 because he had a relatively quiet week, but compared to the rest of these “Survivors” left, he’s fun to root for.

3. Bob – He’s not using strategy well, but I loved his fake idol!! He’s clever, an immunity threat and knows his survivor skills.

4. Corinne – Last week I would have put her first (surprising myself) but this week she complained too much and stupidly thought she had Sugar’s vote in the bag. It was endearing to see her welcome that little Gabonese girl.

5. Randy – Last week I thought he was an all-around good Survivor - good at strategy, good at socializing and good at challenges. This week, now that he’s back at Fang, I feel like Randy is falling apart.

6. Crystal – She was smart in thinking that Corinne and Randy should be split up, but she’s too incompetent to be a real force in the game.

7. Susie – Great job making the fire; it shows she had a lot of practice and didn’t let nerves get to her. Points off for agreeing with Ken’s tribal merge name “Nobag.”

8. Kenny – He should be higher because he’s playing a good game and has kept Crystal and himself from being booted, but I can’t stand him any more. I just don’t get Jiffy’s love for him. He lies and he’s cocky: it’ll catch up to him (I hope sooner rather than later.) Nobag?

Booted - Charlie: he was just a nice guy and the second one who got screwed by the tribal switch.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-08, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.8"
1- Bob: Great job making an idol and using it rather than leaving it behind. Parvati would say "it looks authentic" so I think it will create chaos!

2- Matty: It was dumb to tell Corinne and Randy that he's happy that Marcus left but I enjoyed seeing him dancing during the ceremony and sling-shot golf was fun. It's his game to lose right now.

3- Sugar: She had a lot less airtime than usual, making her more "the girl of the Moment" rather than the girl of the hour that she claimed to be. It's "The War for Sugar" and she smartly listened to others rather than imposing her choice of Randy. She'll soon have to choose which sides wins her.

4- Corinne: Since the tribe is split into factions of 3/3/2, she does have 2 more chances to get it right but she sure missed her first opportunity. She needs to get it right.

5- Kenny: He plays video games but I have a feeling he also played a few on-line Survivor games. Going after Charlie specifically rather than just any onions looks like a move from on-line survivor game. Personal votes rarely make for good strategy in real life. Nobag??? Really?

6- Randy: I didn't enjoy Randy this week.

7- Crystal: For the first time Jeff called her tribe "the underdogs" so one would have expected an endearing episode to make us appreciate her. Instead, she was mainly ignored, not getting a single confessional and arguing again needlessly.

8- Susie: She probably had THE worst episode since Roger was booted in the Amazon. Susie chopped Marcus' head, Susie WON a challenge yet the editors told us she was insignificant since they didn't give her a single confessional.

Booted: Charlie: He tried to be the peacekeeper and got blown to pieces instead. Jeff asking him if he would be concerned if he was Randy or Crystal was very ironic in retrospect!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •