The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-11-08, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
Even though the Fang tribe sucks, I'm pretty impressed that they are strategizing with the assumption that Sugar has the HII.

1) MARCUS (7) - Voted #1 in his tribe and MVP of the IC. Also quick enough to know being held in high esteem is fodder for the Anti-Darwin Syndrome. But I'm afraid the damage may already be done.

2) RANDY (3) - Anyone who asks the question "Isn't this Survivor?" when referencing the morons who make ME ask the question, "How were they casted?" will always find a spot up near the top of my list.

3) SUGAR (4) - AHHHH, Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice. Definitely the Jackpot winner this episode. Ate well with the HII in hand and through no effort of her own will get reunited with her alliance partner. Hey, a little luck never hurt anyone.

4) KEN - (5) - Professional Gamer definitely has game on this show. Proactive when choosing the new tribe to get a "Fang" advantage. Use the "hott" girl just for her vote...Gotta luv this guy.

5) BOB - (9) - What may have been overlooked by some is the good healthy push he gave Marcus when paddling out for the ball. Handled the schoolyard pick'em snub with humility...are you taking notes, Crystal???

6) MATTY - (6) - Can't seem to get on a winning tribe, but you've got to give him credit for trying and putting out a good effort.

7) CRYSTAL - (1) - Big drop and deservingly so. Her passion last week turned into alot of whinning and belly-aching this week. If her 4X100 2004 team didn't win Gold can you imagine the complaining on the podium?!

8) CORINNE - (10)- Very quiet episode for her. Guess she's keeping her claws in for now.

9) CHARLIE - (2)- Quiet episode for him also. But had to drop him for his "studmuffin" comment.

10) SUSIE - (12) - Had to move her up for her effort around camp. You made working moms proud this episode.

11) DAN - (8) - Disappointing. I haven't seen someone with such physical presence be so ineffective since Ibrehem at Palau.

12) ACE - (14) - Different tribe; same Douchbag. Caught a break with Sugar now joining you. A classic "Winning by Losing" situation.

13) KELLY - (11) - Here's some advise...Don't call out players who sucked in the challenge (i.e., Ken and Crystal) at TC when you need their votes. Fortunately it didn't hurt you because you were ranked last by your former tribe. Another case of "Winning by Losing".

14) GC - (15) - You would think the Fang ranking would have opened his eyes; but they still remain shut in the challenges. This Loser is downright pathetic.

BOOTED) JACQUIE (13) - To add insult to injury not a single tribemate spelt your name correctly. Maybe they would have if you tattooed it to your body. It's pretty low when you resort to belly-crawling and begging to the likes of Ken and Crystal. Go out with dignity, Girl!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 garcor 10-11-08 1
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 SpotTheDifference 10-11-08 2
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 michel 10-12-08 3
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 TxMom2011 10-14-08 5
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 toddE 10-17-08 7
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 funkyfitfreak 10-12-08 4
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3 dreamerbeliever 10-16-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-11-08, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-08 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-11-08 AT 07:21 AM (EST)

1) Randy - Love his commentary "I'll burn down the camp." His advice about the rice to his former tribe seemed sensible. Three goals didn't hurt.

2) Marcus - Might be likeable and smart enough to avoid being targeted despite the fact he's an obvious threat to win. Helps that 3/4 of his alliance are on the same tribe.

3) Ken - Figure his choice of Kelly and reasoning for keeping her were good. Keeping Jacquie over Kelly wasn't likely to win Fang any additional challenges even if Jacquie at least tried, so why not keep the player who can't stand Ace. (Didn't Ken also push to send Sugar to Exile peninsula? Good thinking even though she did find the idol.)

4) Corinne and Charlie - Still in good position with alliance partner Marcus. Wonder who they will add? Randy would be fun. Suzie would be nonthreatening.

5) Sugar - Should be well fed. If Matty sides with Sugar/Ace could have interesting voting.

6) Ace - For IC challenge effort. While most teammates sat watching in their boats, Ace paddled with his hands when necessary to try to compete.

7) Crystal - Not much IC challenge effort though apparently very influential in alliance as Ken sent Jacquie to Crystal to beg for her survivor life.

8) Matty - Good IC effort, but seemed conflicted about Jacquie vote. Not core member of Crystal/Ken/GC alliance but not sure he will make effort to join/create a rival alliance.

Bob/Dan/Suzie: Why was Bob ranked so low?

GC - Still pretty useless but alliance might keep him around.

Kelly - Thought she was going to get herself voted off with complaints about Crystal and Ken at TC. Hope her attitude changes. With her pouting she's not even much fun to watch.

Jacquie - Thought she deserved better. She ranked above Corinne in tribal rankings and was in strong alliance. Instead she's gone. Tried hard in IC challenge. Not sure what else she could have done to stay in the game.

In an unrelated note: Good job by Heidi's husband in Thursday night's game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-08, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-08 AT 11:24 PM (EST)

I'm starting to really dislike how this season is turning out. We've seen virtually nothing from more than half of the cast, and what we get from the tribe that's not going to council is just unmemorable.

1. Marcus (3, 4) - Still in the best position out of anyone in the game. His alliance is still mostly intact, he was ranked first by his tribe, and he was a major reason why Kota won immunity.

2. Randy (9, 5) - His stock rises incredibly with his IC performance, and now being in the minority, has a good chance of breaking into the Onions.

3. Matty (10, 7) - He's doing the most for his tribe and was in a great position to take out GC until the swap. His problem now would be how to rebound against Kota given his current tribe setup.

4. Sugar (15, 3) - She can afford to be complacent for a few days, especially with her HII in tow, as long as she plays it right and not give it to Ace.

5. Charlie (4, 10) - Probably the most entertaining out of all the rest with his Marcus-mania, and he can afford to coast for a little while longer. He's not going anywhere.

6. Corrinne (11, 9) - See Charlie, but less entertaining.

7. Ken (1, 2) - Horrible IC performance, but I think keeping Kelly over Jacquie might be better for his long-term game. However, taking Bob over Kelly in the first place might have been a better option. That way, oldFangs might get a better shot at making the end game (4-3 in nuFang, 4-3 in nuKota with Kelly defecting).

8. Bob (2, 8) - Time will tell if he ends up being the Onions' sacrificial lamb

9. Dan (7, 6) - Ends up in a bad position after the swap. He'll probably be the second voted out of nuKota after Susie.

10 Crystal (6, 1) - I was really hoping that Crystal would turn out to be one of those rare women who would be serious physical contenders, but she's turning into a challenge dud.

11 Susie (16, 13) - Ends up low on the totem pole even with her hard work. She won't take Dan's place in the Onions, and both Randy and Dan have better challenge-worthiness.

12 Ace (8, 14) - Still obnoxious even after the swap. He and Matty be the main challenge forces for Fang, but he'll be expendable after a couple more losses.

13 Kelly (13, 12) - Falls very near the bottom for selling out her tribemates AND doing squat in the challenge.

14 GC (5, 15) - He's done nothing for me to take him out of the bottom

Jacquie (14, 11) - Shouldn't have left

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-08 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

1- Randy(3,3): Everyone who enjoyed Courtney in China and Sandra in Pearl Island must love this guy for his snarky remarks, his readiness to go along with a vote that's anyone but him and threatening to destroy the camp if it was him!! Being the "Wayne Gretzky" of Water Polo-LaCrosse had very little to do with this rank just as rowing a boat has little to do with winning Survivor. He's just fun to watch.

2- Marcus(2,5): It really does look like no one is attacking Marcus where it counts, deciding the votes.

3- Corinne(4,1): Knowing when to fade into the background and praising others is a very good strategy. She handled her pick very well, letting Randy give her advice made him feel good and then picking Susie to have another woman in camp created an instant bond. Corinne knows how to play.

4- Sugar(13,2): Of all the fruits available to her, we were shown Sugar Biting the Apple!!!!! Considering the pre-season promos of Jeff daring us to resist temptation, it must mean something. She had the line of the evening when she said: "They will vote Kelly, they aren't idiots"!!!

5- Bob (1,9): Everybody Loves Bob excepts those Idiots who didn't pick him. He handled the situation with dignity.

6- Matty(10,7): He's starting to get the "Victim" edit: The player that tries hard even if nothing works for him.

7- Ace(8,6): We didn't see Ace once talking about the vote with his new tribe. Even in Kota, this "Villain" was often isolated from everyone but Sugar, making his own plans, playing his own game.

8- Charlie(6,4): He needs a cold shower.

9- Ken (12) Not picking Bob may have been the most surprising move and a terrible one for NuFang but Ken needs weak players to protect himself. Picking Kelly was a good move for Ken despite his tribe's advice.

10- Kelly (10) The episode started as if it was her turn to go. She handled being ranked last well and then she saved herself. Even if she's stupid, she did manage to jump ship and she put "Pimp Daddy Ace" in the isolated position she was in before the episode. And she's hot!

11- Dan(9,8): He's becoming irrelevant to the story.

12- Susie (15): At least she's trying.

13- Crystal (13): She says she wants fighters and then votes them out. They're idiots and she's their leader.

14- GC (14): Actually, thinking about Sugar's idol was very smart but it still made him look dumb. The editors have it in for him.

Snuffed - Jacquie (11): She appeared to wait too long to make the alliance offer to Crystal. It should have happened as soon as she got in camp, before the challenge loss.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-14-08, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
<<<<<<<8- Charlie(6,4): He needs a cold shower. >>>>>>>>
LOLOL

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-08, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
Well, last night Marcus was pretty blatantly flirting with Charlie, biting him on the shoulder, etc. He sure is working it. Does this mean he's Parvati and Charlie is James?

funkyfitfreak 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-08, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail funkyfitfreak Click to send private message to funkyfitfreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-08 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-12-08 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

Maybe it's been a while since the last Survivor but am loving this season.

MARCUS - Awesome guy. He'll go far if plays his cards right. Has Charlie on his heels. The rate your tribe task won't help him.

CHARLIE - His lust for Marcus is pretty cute. He's in the right alliance, I reckon he'll get far this season.

RANDY - He's comments are classic. I wonder had they lost IC, if he would have gone.

MATTY and DAN - I like these guys too, shame Matty is on the losers tribe. At least Matty made an effort in IC.

KEN and GC - I reckon they are useless. Especially GC who gives up at every challenge. Maybe they should ration food depending on effort. Might get GC to either work harder or quit with the attitude. Be suprised if they make the merge.

CRYSTAL - Thought she might have done better in challenges. Hope she gets to the merge.

KELLY - Kinda glad she got shifted. She has a shot if she goes with the old Fang members.

SUGAR - She may get far depending on how she uses the HII. She should not share it with Ace.

ACE - OMG, annoying as but very good in challenges. Interesting how he says "the idol is ours". You did NOT find it, it belongs to Sugar.

Anyone I have missed, clearly have not impacted on me.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-16-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.3"
Umm, let's see ...

#1 - Sugar, love her! It's the Sugar-show and the rest are just there. Maybe next time I'll do a full ranking, but for now, its all about Sugar.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •