The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
Not sure how many of these I'll be able to do this season but thought I would start it off for this week.

1) CHRYSTAL - Love her passion for the game. Unlike other athletes who show up perfectly sculptured and cut with 2% body fat only to falter when startvation sets in, she seems to have taken the opposite approach for his show. Not sure it was by chance or design, but it should serve her well.

2) CHARLIE - He'll never be targeted as a "threat" but surrounds himself with solid players. He puts out a good effort. This strategy worked well for the Champion of Survivor: China.

3) RANDY - Got to rank him high for exercising self-control and not slapping GC silly for being the moron he is. If he keeps on questioning the idiots CBS loves to cast for this show, he'll be #1 on my list in no time at all.

4) SUGAR - Way to go for finding the HII! Not sure it's a case of your "brains" or Dan's ineptness, but hey...it's in your possession. Just remember it's YOUR idol, not Ace's.

5) KENNY - The MVP of the IC even though it was taylor-made for him. If this season caters to girly-man challenges, Kenny and Charlie could fight for the title of "Challenge Stud". That would make several petunias on this Board very happy.

6) MATTY - Comes off as very likable to me even though he hasn't had much TV time. Needs to form an alliance soon otherwise he'll be victimized by the Anti-Darwin Syndrome.

7) MARCUS - Hey Dude, being untouchable at TC was the time to be more proactive in targeting a player. It was a perfect opportunity to break-up Ace/Sugar. Either he dropped the ball or has no gameplay other than being a Pretty Boy.

8) DAN - MVP of the RC, but can't place him high being unable to find the HII. All it took was a little perserverance. Gotta question that lack of effort.

9) BOB - Hard to criticize his effort in the IC other than the fact he lost out to the more brainy geek. But the more I watch him without a shirt, the further he'll drop down my list.

10) CORINNE - Re-emergence of Jerri Manthey. Hopefully she will not be as abrasive. Good mind for the game though.

11) KELLY - Another bimbo who probably got casted by stripping for an all-male selection committee. If that alliance can advance, so will she...through no effort of her own.

12) SUSIE -A monumental waste of space. Yet if she makes it through a couple more TCs she's probably F4 material as a beneficiary of the Anti-Darwin Syndrome. Marvelous.

13) JACQUIE - If I'm still wondering after three hours of telecast who she is it means two things: 1) UTR Coattail Rider, 2) She'll probably advance in the game. I suspect with this one player I'll be debating with the Social Butterflies on this Board over ridiculous rubbish about "storylines" and "social game". Yadda-Yadda-Yadda; Blah-Blah-Blah!

14) ACE - One word: Dovchbag! He obnoxiously yawns when the likes of GC (he's pathetic) has to pull him off the pole. But when the challenge is on the line he gets his a$$ kicked and then comes off like he really wasn't trying. Like I said...Dovchbag!

15) GC - I'm the leader...No, I quit. Let's eat three meals a day...Hey isn't this Survivor? Can't compete for squat in the team challenges...but sure stepped up in the first challenge when it was all about ME and the individual immunity. Translation: YOU SUCK!!!

BOOTEES:

PALOMA - At least she went down swinging. Would have had a better chance targeting Sugar. It would have ticked off Ace. You could have played the same angle Crystal did at Fang to flush the HII from Dan.

GILLIAN - Be happy you lasted one more TC than you deserved. How many thousands apply...and she is one of the 18 casted?! Par for the course.

MICHELLE - You call them Dorks; I call them Morons. Same difference. But couldn't you just have sucked it up for a couple weeks until the tribal flip-flop, and then you could have played with different Dorks/Morons? Just think, you could have given Kenny his first kiss since High School. HMMMM, maybe it's best you're gone.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 SpotTheDifference 10-04-08 1
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 Aruba 10-04-08 2
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 garcor 10-05-08 3
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 michel 10-05-08 4
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 Aruba 10-07-08 9
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 CTgirl 10-05-08 5
   RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 michel 10-05-08 6
       RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 CTgirl 10-05-08 7
 RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2 Jims02 10-06-08 8
 The very short list moonbaby 10-10-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-04-08, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
1. Crystal (6) - She's starting to really apply herself in the challenges, and was a major factor for both of Fang's victories.

2. Ken (1) - He did a great job with the immunity challenge, which I disagree was tailor-made for him. Not all scrawny guys or video game players are good at Math.

3. Sugar (15) - Color me surprised! Sugar has definitely pulled herself apart from the generic blondes of Kota with her HII find, but telling Ace was definitely a bad move on her end.

4. Marcus (3) - Still probably in the best position for Kota. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

5. Randy (9) - He's starting to get abrasive around camp, but his input on the rice situation was definitely correct

6. Dan (7) and
7. Matty (10) - Like Crystal, were the two major reasons Fang won reward. I'm ranking Dan over Matty only because he was the pole-hanger.

8. Bob (2)
9. Corrinne (11)
10 Charlie (4)
11 Jacquie (14) - I'm stacking the rest of the Onion Alliance together, since they're "one head acting as one" anyway. While Bob lost the IC for Kota, I can't place him below the other three because he's done more for the tribe the rest combined.

12 Kelly (13) - Now that Paloma's gone, she's a singleton without anyone to cling to. She'll have to prove her worth, or she's definitely going home next from Kota.

13 Susie (16) - The reason I'm placing her near last is because we really haven't seen anything from her besides her challenge ineptitude.

14 Ace (8) - How arrogant could you be to fake yawning before a challenge, or to make bored faces during the challenge itself?

15 GC (5) - So the person who wants to eat three meals a day is the same person who's quit almost every challenge? This guy needs to go home, and fast.

---

Paloma - She fought hard to stay but was brought down by her size and Ace's manipulation.
Gillian
Michelle

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-04-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"

>2. Ken (1) - He did
>a great job with the
>immunity challenge, which I disagree
>was tailor-made for him. Not
>all scrawny guys or video
>game players are good at
>Math.

I probably should have been more specific with my claim...I was refering to the problem-solving skills needed to win that challenge when I said "tailor-made".

I never meant to correlate mathematical skills to that challenge. Granted that numbers were involved. And I guess one could argue that 5+1=6; 4+2=6; 7-2=5; and 6-1=5 as "math", but REALLY...anyone beyond kindergarden would know that...even the idiotic morons CBS casts for this show. Definitely more of a "problem-solving" exercise than a mathematical problem.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
a short list:

1. Corinne - so far appears smart, focused, articulate, attractive, pretty good in challenges and near center of only (so far) functional alliance of more than two people in the game. As Kelli(y) dislikes Ace, hard to see Ace being able to put anything beyond Sugar and him together on own tribe.

2. Charlie - also seems smart, focused, articulate and near center of strong alliance.

3. Marcus - etc.

4. Randy - For entertainment value through his comments on own tribe. Though he might be correct about tribes individual and collective IQ, attitude will not make him popular with tribemates. Hope he hangs around a while.

5. Crystal - Hope I have names correct. Strong in both challenges last episode and positive attitude badly needed on divided, still undermanned tribe.

6. Bob - Still useful player for team despite puzzle problem last episode. Don't see him lasting long after merge though as appears to easy to like to be left standing.

7. Sugar - Plus: for finding idol. Minus: crying will likely get old fast with tribesmates. Also chief ally most disliked player in game.

8. Ace - Personally find him reasonably entertaining but he has been way to upfront in attempts to run game. Don't see him lasting too long.

9. Ken - Good IC performance.

10. Bunch of people whose names I can't remember.

11. Dan - Still can't believe he couldn't find II.

12. GC - This season's eary contender for worst Survivor ever.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-08, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-08 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

1- Corinne(4): Smart, strategic and athletic, Corinne could be a very important player this season. Cute to watch (That helps her also to be #1! )

2- Sugar(13): I always rate players rather than do "Love" list. I'll make an exception this week for Sugar and rate her this high simply because I loved her episode. One of the best ever for a player that wasn't about to be booted.

3- Randy(3): Telling it like it is! Fang's being shown from his point of view.

4- Charlie(6): He continues to tell us what is happening in Kota and he's part of all the discussions.

5- Marcus(2): The fake tear he had for Paloma showed that he's heartless and this episode showed that his plan to let Ace think he's running things is in full action.

6- Ace(8): He is playing the role of the "evil foe" with intelligence and controlled arrogance. This season will be greatly enhanced if, like in the challenge, Ace is able to flip over twice.

7- Matt(10): A background character for now, Matty is one of the few players in Fang. His story should grow.

8- Dan(15): I still think he's dumb but since Randy didn't put him in his "tribe of idiots", I'll rate him on his challenge performance only. That's the only thing we have on him.

9- Bob (1): Last week, he was playing the "Hero". This week, he was a tool that's only good for a vote. That's hard to do. Even Jeff ignored him at TC. If telling Ace that he wants to vote out Sugar is an indication, Bob doesn't know how to play this game.

10- Kelly(11):

11- Jacquie(9):

Granted, Kelly is dumber than Jacquie but, between two Blondes that have no story and only serve as decoration, I'll take the hotter one!

12- Ken(12): One of the band of idiots, at least he won immunity for the tribe and he is likeable.

13- Crystal(14): Sure she's strong but she's still a "Dumb Player", the central figure in the "tribe of idiots".

14- GC: Someone really wants us to dislike GC so I'll go along. He is dumb but it's incredible how much it is underlined by the story.

15- Susie(16): No story.

Booted: Paloma(7): She had a great smile and gave an interesting exit interview.

Who is this Petunia? A new poster that I haven't seen?

10-07-08, 07:13 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
LOL...you always crack me up, Michel

Actually there are quite a few petunias...but they must be hiding in the onion patch now!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
1. Matty (5)– He’s a great competitor, he doesn’t complain and I love the way Ken jumped into his arms after Fang won immunity.

2. Corinne (16) - She’s playing the game as well as anyone else out there so far. She came way up in my ranking and time will tell how the “bitchy” side of her will be portrayed. Playing hard is different from being a badass just to be a badass.

3. Sugar (10) – I fell for her HII search hook, line and sinker and how “hard” she worked for find it. Despite the fact that, according to Jeff, it only took her 20 minutes (and one dress change!), it was an impressive job following on Dan’s attempt. I already feel bad for her because she is too “sweet” to be allied with Ace.

4. Charlie (4) – He’s in the thick of things on his tribe, but his OMG, “you’re smart at this game” to Corinne made me laugh.

5. Ken (11) – he’s cute in a quirky, dorky way and could be fun to watch on his journey.

6. Crystal (8) – she couldn’t outwit anyone if her life depended on it, but she played hard this week and I like the competitor in her.

7. Randy (3) – He’s a crank-pot, but he has really pegged his tribe correctly!

8. Marcus (1) – Some of his arrogance is starting to show through, but he’s figured out the right way to deal with Ace (do I see an alliance forming between these two?)

9. Bob (2) – Still the laconic guy from Maine, but I see him getting short-changed soon.

10. Dan (7) – First impressions count, so I can’t place him higher, but he did a great job in the challenges.

11. Jacque (9) – of the invisible girls, she has the most presence.

12. Kelly (12) – what the heck was she talking about at tribal??!!

13. Susie (15) – who is she????

14. Ace (14) – He will be a fun character and make the season interesting, but I can’t root for him. He is too much of a showboater, too cocky and condescending. Usually British accents can carry off the villain role very well, but it’s not working here!

15. GC (13) – He’s a loser with a capital L; a full belly is no way to play Survivor!

Booted: Paloma (6) – she was spunky but came down on the wrong side of the tribe.

An Agman Nation Creation

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-08 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

20 minutes?? That means Dan is dumber than we thougth... and that there wasn't a real croc standing there threatening to eat her. Man, it looked so real!!!

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-08, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
I think the scarey croc was upstream about a mile or so and no where near our fair Sugar.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Love/Loathe List v17.2"
1. Sugar - Cute, bubbly, and troubled. I just want to hug her. Seriously, though, getting that immunity idol was awesome. Good for her. She needs to dump that shmuck Ace, however.

2. Ken - Gamers represent. Nice job with the puzzle.

3. Crystal - She's really strong in the challenges and brings a lot of stability to her camp. It's too bad she isn't the leader.

4. Bob - Still a cool guy, even if he couldn't beat Ken at the puzzle.

5. Dan - I can forgive him for sucking at finding the idol. He just seems like a cool guy.

6. Charlie - There's nothing wrong with him, but I'm getting kinda tired of him already.

7. Matty
8. Marcus
9. Jacquie
10. Corinne
11. Kelly
12. Susie

Meh, no comment on them.

13. GC - Still has a questionable attitude, but there are worse poison pills on that tribe.

14. Ace - Wow, way to take control of the game.

15. Randy - Pretty much the reason why his tribe sucks so bad. That's it.

Pooky is the Mole.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The very short list"
for my short attention span:

I like Matty. So you can bet he won't be winning.

Sorry I doomed you to fail, dude.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •