The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-03-08, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 discussion"
I was wondering, where did the individual immunity idol come from at Tribal Council?

p.s. Where are the discussion threads, everything seems like it's a basher/game/GUFU or spoiler...but not just discussion on the game. So I apologize for what may be a needless started post.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2 discussion mindy23 10-03-08 1
   RE: PS mindy23 10-03-08 2
       RE: PS Snidget 10-03-08 3
   RE: Episode 2 discussion aquariaqueen 10-03-08 4
 RE: Episode 2 discussion nailbone 10-03-08 5
   RE: Episode 2 discussion Brownroach 10-03-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-03-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 2 discussion"
He won it when he was the first to get up the hill at the very beginning of the show. He just never got a chance to use it before tonight, since they had never gone to tribal councel before. Not a dumb question at all!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-03-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PS"
I think they are having a tough time finding people to do summaries on the episodes, and that's why you aren't seeing individual episodes listed here, as you normally would.

I didn't see anyone start a preview/summary on last night's episode, either. Even on the basher board, the person who starts the 'be the survivor' just had a few words to say, because he/she didn't actually watch last night's show. Due to the VP debates, and games going on, the first month or so will be slow, I think.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PS"
The big episode summary thread usually takes 48-72 hours to do, so you won't see one on last night's episode for a couple of days. Sometimes people can get it turned around that same night, but that is not the norm.

Bebo did week one, and I thought most of the slots are filled. However those usually aren't discussion threads about the episode.

Every week we have an East Coast Spoiler thread on the spoiler forum and no one should start any threads about an episode in fanatics or bashers until after the spoiler time has ended (when the show finishes on the West Coast).

If you want to discuss the show before the next day check that thread out.

Nothing stops anyone from starting their own discussion threads as long as it doesn't duplicate one that is already started.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-03-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 2 discussion"
>He won it when he was
>the first to get up
>the hill at the very
>beginning of the show.
>He just never got a
>chance to use it before
>tonight, since they had never
>gone to tribal councel before.

That's right!!!! I forgot about that.
Thanks.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2 discussion"
A comment was made in the GUFU thread about sending Sugar to Exile and why...

Knowing the HII is at Exile waiting to be found they should have tried to figure out which Kotas were most at risk at TC, sent one of them.

Maybe the thinking was to send one of the weaker members (and maybe the "dumb model"). Get her separated from the rest, not expecting her to be able to find the HII.

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 2 discussion"
I get the impression it's not always obvious who's on the outs on the opposing tribe, anyway. So one tactic would be to send someone you think is too stupid to find it, as you suggest. Or (early on at least) you could send a strong person, gambling they won't get enough clues to find it and will also become weakened for the immunity challenge.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •