The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-08, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
Good vs. evil? No, this is the season of Thong vs. Kotex. (Kotex has the lead.)

You know the drill. Post your list placing the person you can tolerate the most in the #1 position and the one you would like to be eaten by the local wildlife at #16, adding commentary as desired and holding your nose the entire time.

My list? Do I have to? These people svck!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... Max Headroom 09-26-08 1
   RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... mindy23 09-26-08 2
 Okay, fine. Estee 09-26-08 3
   RE: Okay, fine. sorgee 09-27-08 10
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... aquariaqueen 09-26-08 4
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... mia rules18 09-26-08 5
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... emydi 09-26-08 6
   RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... kingfish 09-26-08 7
       RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... garcor 09-26-08 8
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... garcor 09-26-08 9
   RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... mindy23 10-03-08 16
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... Jims02 09-28-08 11
   RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... michel 09-28-08 13
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... michel 09-28-08 12
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... CTgirl 09-29-08 14
 RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.... SpotTheDifference 09-30-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
It's too early in the season. Ask me again in a few weeks when I've learned everyone's names and seen them all on screen at least once.

Headbanger by IceCat, siggie by agman

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-26-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
Well, thankfully, those I could tolerate the LEAST in the first episode are already GONE to the great beyond!! Michelle was one spoiled brat who thought she belonged with the 'beautiful' people over on that other tribe, and not with the 'dorks' she got picked LAST for!

What an attitude!

And Gillian?? OMG! If I had to listen to that woman for another day or night, I'd literally jump in the water and scream for a hippo AND a shark to come after me!!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Okay, fine."
1. Bob. (Notice: this is the only one of the group I can actually stand.) Yau-Man: Now In Extra-Caucasian Edition! Actually, that's extra-extra-extra Caucasian, because he's from Maine. Which, according to him, means he's smart, cheap, frugal, miserly, tightfisted, scroogelike -- and according to the casting department, it's a stereotype they haven't trotted out in five whole minutes, so it's well past time for the rerun! But -- at least he's working. He's fixing shelters, he's making furniture on Day #2 (admittedly with a head start 'cause they had half a shelter), he's a vital part of the challenges, and he might just be smart enough to stick around until he's finished the living room set, at which point they'll decide he's a giant jury threat and blindside him out, bow tie first. But until then...

You know, he's really rocking the bow tie. How scary is that?

*gap the size of the space between Erica's brain cells*

2. Charlie. You could almost feel sorry for him. This is a man who only wants what he can't have, which must mean he really wants a million dollars 'cause he's not getting that either. Cross-sexuality crushes don't work, he should know it -- and yet, he's just going to keep on flirting and flirting while cherishing those wild hopes that Marcus will get his head stomped by a rampaging elephant and have all memories of women leak out from the cracks in his skull. This is a pure pity placement -- and I usually run out of pity by the second episode. Next week, he's just going to be really, really annoying.

3. Crystal. So basically, she's good for up to four hundred yards over a completely flat surface and after that? Toast. (Hooray for overtraining!) Getting this position because she hasn't been completely worthless for TC commentary and she recovered a little for the second Immunity, plus the feared Alicia vibe hasn't manifested yet. But I think she's due for a major fall, and not even her twenty pounds of shoes will help her land safely.

4. Susie. On the one hand, she effectively wound up voting for her own upcoming doom. On the other hand, she -- she -- come to think of it, what's she doing up this high? It's not because I mistook her for Sandra, is it? No, I really didn't like Sandra... Huh. I guess it's just the 'so sorry you're going next 'cause they're too dump to boot Randy' slot. Go figure.

5. Ace. All I ask of the villains is that they be villains with style. So far, Ace has no style. Ace has an accent, and the last time that passed for style, we had a really lousy Apprentice season, but I'll try not to hold that against him. He also has too much of Peter and Aras in him to play it completely straight, and -- let's face it -- he really needs that Luxury Item: Official Stroking Cat. But at least he has potential, and he's willing to be the villain. Charming arrogance is hard to execute: we've only seen it a few times before, and it fell apart on most of them. But when it works, it really works -- and I'll give him a little boost on hope.

6. Jacque. 'We may never lose' just about inevitably translates to 'but when we do, I'll go first.'

7. Kelly. InVeesible. I'm sure she wants a lot more camera attention than she's been getting, but they're not going to indulge her just yet. May not show up until just before her boot or the first bikini shots, whichever comes first.

8. Paloma. 'Paloma' is an interesting name, isn't it? Sounds like a medical condition. 'I'm sorry, but you have a severe case of paloma. We're going to have to amputate your head.'

9. Matty. I'm getting a moderate Four Horsemen 'meathead' vibe off him. It's nothing I can completely put my finger on yet, and there's a slight chance it's just the hairstyle, but...

10. Ken. So let me get this straight. Courtney and Frosti had a love child and he's already old enough to play? (Survivor: DeGeneration Two!) He might have some game, but he's going this low because right now, he's not only functionally challenge-useless, but any strategy he might have is going to be overridden by his hormones. 'I think someone might like me! Now what's the most romantic thing I can do for her -- I know! I'll make her eat a bug! And then I'll tell her it was the queen bug, so she'll feel extra-special!' I want to see what Jeff was so hyped about preseason -- but until his brain cells kick in, all I'm going to see is purest geek. And if he winds up on the wrong end of a tribal switch and Kelly smiles in his direction? Owned.

11. Sugar. Is it just me, or does her talking make anyone else long for the sweet release of death?

12. Marcus. There's something very off about him. I'm getting a bit of god complex, plus there's a lot of ego -- but we should be used to both of those qualities in this game. This is another factor I can't quite put my finger on, but -- it almost feels like everyone else is facing us directly and this one's turned fifteen degrees from the center. He's not entirely aligned with the world around him, and anything which tries to touch him just skids off the sides. I'm waiting for him to treat the world as his own personal playground with no thought for fallout or consequences. I don't think I'll be waiting long.

13. Corinne. Helpful hint: if you're going to step up and declare yourself to be Natalie, you might want to follow it up by doing something other than spending the rest of the premiere dropping loving commentary on a fellow tribemate. Sure, you're probably going to be the one who plants the knife in his back later -- but right now, you've said you're the be-yotch. And that's all that you are. So either do something be-yotchy, or we're going to forget you in a hurry. Pick a character and stick to it, willya?

14. Randy. Not even the glasses trick can save him (and admittedly, it was a pretty good trick). People who endlessly complain about those around them can be entertaining, but the complaints have to be snarky. Randy comes across as a whiner: he's in a job he doesn't believe in, everyone around him svcks because they can't see the truths he's spotted, the world is worthless and anyone who doesn't let him run it is an idiot -- wah, wah, wah: stick a pacifier in his mouth, because anyone who svcks with this much force should be able to get the rubber bit touching his lower intestine on one pull. If he won the million, the first thing we'd hear from him would be 'But now I have to put up with all my friends asking me for money!' Sorry, Randy: very few amounts of cash are worth having to talk to you. Either get funny or get out. The glasses were good, sure -- but they can keep your eyewear and dump you. Useless for challenges, useless for camp work, Jean-Robert by choice -- and just to top it off, useless for confessionals. And if the predators come calling, with your tribe deciding to sacrifice the first available lump of meat, the animals would refuse to dine on pure sour...

15. GC. The casting department hooked up the blender, dropped in Rory and Dreamz, went for a ten-minute frappe, poured the result into Africa, and challenged all of us to get through it without throwing up. Nobody made it. He quits on challenges, he quits on leadership, and we could hope he'd quit the game, but anyone this bad at working with people is probably going to be hauled along just so someone can talk circles around him at F2. Sure, not wanting to be the leader isn't the worst idea: this show has made it very clear that leaders exist to be killed. But to let yourself be forced into it, followed by the world's most incomprehensible quit? Now serving Gabon Waffles: comes with complimentary 9-0 loss and your choice of syrup. He's going to be very annoying for a very long time, and the worse he does, the longer they're going to keep him around for.

16. Dan. Why? Because he's stupid. Extra-stupid. Super deluxe mega stupid with a tie on top. His fine legal mind couldn't work out the meaning of 'across', he didn't realize you generally don't get craters in the surface of the water, and I kept waiting for him to swim around really, really fast and try to form a whirlpool. It's the Aquaman strategy, and next week, Dan's going to make an alliance with the fish! Mr. Tie is not rocking his look at TC, and he's not working the sound, either: not the least bit eloquent, and I've already voted him Most Likely To Hang Himself With His Own Tongue. He can recover from this position -- in fact, there are multiple people begging to go this low -- but for two hours' worth of hyper-idiocy and once again proving that the bar exam means nothing for actual brainpower, welcome to the bottom. You might recognize it. There's a crater in it. The blast when your raw dumb impacted nearly broke through to the magma.

Out: Michelle. Y'know, I'm not the only person on the board who thinks MB and Jeff like to indulge in the occasional joke at my expense. (See most of Fiji and just about all of Micronesia for details.) And now? They cast a really skinny brunette named Michelle who wasn't suited to stay in that environment and wound up going out first. If she'd been removed on a bounce, the screaming wouldn't have stopped for three days. I know what you're up to. I know. It's not funny any more...

Out: Gillian. When the most significant achievement in your entire game career is managing to go out second, there really isn't much to say about you. There certainly isn't much to cheer about. But I'm sure she'd think of something. 'Come on, people! I only svck so much that I'm going to stand here and boast about how the rest of you are still stuck in this nightmare! Yay, me!'

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Okay, fine."
OH.MY.HECK
God complex or not, Marcus is H.O.T.
(Yea, yea. I know it has been AGES since I've posted. I have no good excuses. I've just simply been lazy. Oh yeah, and the last few seasons have sucked really bad.)

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-26-08, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-08 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

Right now I'm giving credit to Randy for fashioning a fishing hook out of his glasses.

And Mr. Professor, he's doing much much better than I expected.

ETA: And I love how he wears his buff as a bow-tie!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-26-08, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
Okay, I am agreeing with Estee here...as of now,

BOB is the man. Loving him. The only redeeming quality that I see of any of the rest of them is: the Koda tribe actually seems to value Bob and appreciate him.

Others I noticed:

Marcus (onion theory!)
Charlie (his crush is kind of funny)
Crystal (the athlete who couldn't make it up the hill)
Randy (surprised me, thought he'd be useless at first)
Sugar (what a positive attitude...get me whatever she's on!)
Ken (I give him credit, he's clearly out of his element)
Ace (Really? Sugar? Your pick was Sugar?)
GC (I knew he would crack under the pressure of being the leader...he could be entertaining)

Who are these people?
Dan (I think he was the one who went to Exile. Boring.)
Corrine (got into an alliance, good for you)
Jacquie ???
Kelly ???
Paloma ???
Susie ???

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
1. Bob-he's the YAU----MAN v 2.0 with science and physics knowledge...I don't think I like anyone else but I do Like bob!!
great, he'll probably be Dollyfied off as the 5th man out on each of the Kotex alliances...

ABYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

at least somewhat interesting

2. Sugar-i think i may start to like her

3. Ace-can the fake Madonna butler accent and maybe he's ok

4. Ken-the poor kid i wonder if michelle ahem hummed a tune for him at least

5. Marcus-he's the brains and the braun of that "one brain" alliance

6. Matty-he will last on uThong just bc he has some athletic ability

they did what?

7. Dan-at least he picked a clue but for all that did for him, he should have just ate the apple

8. Charlie--yoiks settle down... Todd v 2.0, except for grabbing the immunity idol at camp, todd has some subtlety to his game

9. GC--i'm a grown a$$ man who wants to suspend my leadership campaign until the crisis at Loser Lodge is averted...and he won't debate Jiffy anymore

10. Randy-they won't get rid of me for my glasses...jeanrobert has a new poker partner

Useless/who

11. Crystal...I can't run in a dress and 10 lb shoes...i dunno maybe wear some athletic gear when your going on survivor...

12. Poloma--laughing at yoga...whatevah

13. Susie--sandra v 2.0 sorry Sandra had Rupert to cover her...you only have Randy...

14. Kelly--who are you besides the 3rd blonde?

15. Gillian-omh shut up you could have been the bob for your tribe with nurse and knowledg of Africa but instead you were Sylvia from Fiji!

Biyotches ugh i hate all three

16. Jacque--yeah never gonna lose...i'll see you at LL Candice

17. Corrine jerry +steph ...i just shivered this woman is just awful

18. Michele--losers stick together fat people stick together in her final words...need I say more

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
They are all kinda dopey, I mean, what this, season 17? and you still have idiots showing up in dresses and coats and ties? Not very many hats, no shorts, and this time, apparently no bikinis?

But Michelle has a blind spot the size of Botswanna. Her main complaint in her last words is that her tribe members were idiots, stupid, old, (and fat? or was that just a general shot at fat people?). These are the people who beat her. 105 YO Gillian rubbed her nose in an elephant patty.

These are people that she couldn't outwit, outlast, or outplay.

Maybe if she was on a Tribe of bonobos she could do better?

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-08 AT 06:29 PM (EST)

Randy reminds me of the villain in a Shakespearean play. Richard III perhaps only without the bad leg.

Bob = cross between Yau Man and the astronaut? was it from Terry's season.

Liked GC's accepting, then quitting, as leader of fang.

Also Dan's digging in the lake.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
They should bring back players from past seasons wearing bad disguises and with fake names.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
>They should bring back players from
>past seasons wearing bad disguises
>and with fake names.

LOVE IT!!!!!! LOL Think Burnett would buy it?

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-08, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
1. Bob - Bob reminds me a lot of the physics teacher I had in high school. At first, I was a little skittish about him when he started climbing that hut, but he's keeping things together very nicely.

2. Ken - I'm putting Ken as #2, because we've got that gamer connection, although I'm not even close to as hardcore as him. I like that he's openly acknowledged that he's a shy person, but he appears to be trying to socialize with people, going on fishing trips and talking up strategy.

3. Marcus - Seems like a genuinely nice guy to me so far. With the way Charlie obsesses over him, it's a wonder that he hasn't been weirded out by it.

4. Sugar - Kinda cute and bubbly. I'm a sucker for that type.

5. Charlie - He's fun to watch, because he's having so much fun with everything and is gung-ho about everything. His obsession with Marcus is bordering on stalker behavior, though.

6. Crystal - Even though she had trouble climbing, she's one of the more clearly-spoken people on that tribe. In my opinion, she should be leading that sorry group of idiots.

7. Dan - Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's entertaining and seems like a pretty cool guy.

8. GC - He definitely has leadership issues, but I give him a slight pass for the way he got elected. No one is willing to step up on that tribe, so I give him props for at least trying. And he can catch fish, which is great.

9. Jacque (who?)
10. Matty (who?)
11. Poloma (who?)
12. Kelly (who?)

13. Ace - Interesting character to watch, but doesn't strike me as being particularly likeable yet.

14. Susie - Something about her I don't like, but I can't put my finger on it.

15. Corrine - Didn't like the sound of her opening confessional.

16. Randy - His attitude to let others fall apart is definitely not what his team needs.

Pooky is the Mole.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-08, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-08 AT 09:51 PM (EST)

For you Jims, I found this at sucks (thanks to jxxblaze)
That's the funniest response ever to Jeff declaring an immunity winner and I may have to put Sugar higher on my list!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-08, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
Thanks for starting this, Estee and for your usual wit!

1- Bob: Despite surprising his tribe mates, I really liked how he took in stride with humility.

2- Marcus: I liked how he narrated the story of Kota and how he set up a strong alliance.

3- Randy: I like Villains and he did it in a snarky, witty way. The 'Jean Robert' strategy is a tough one to carry out but I see him playing for an occasion to flip.

4- Corinne: If she is a bitch, she's in a perfect position to destroy the 'Onion Alliance' but she could also ride the alliance. There could be many opportunities for the "smartest woman here'.

5- GC: He'll learn a lot on Survivor and it was fun to see him keep going despite fumbling.

6- Charlie: The guy knows what playing "Stupid Survivor" means so we may see him play "Smart Survivor."

7- Paloma: Standing up to Ace wasn't the smartest thing for her future but, for now, she showed some spunk. Unfortunately, she sat out the second challenge so she's perceived as the weakest Kota and probably their first boot.

8- Ace: For a self-proclaimed villain, he was fairly quiet in the first 2 episodes. He should be interesting to watch once conflict sets in.

9- Jacquie: It's a sign of good social skills when 3 people say that they trust her.

10- Matt: He is a team player even if he has no team to play with.

11- Kelly:

12- Ken: I liked his confessionals but saving Michelle over Gillian shouldn't have been difficult. How will he save himself?

13- Sugar: Giggles makes a good cheerleader.

14- Crystal: Outrun?? Is that part of what it takes to win Survivor? And if you plan to use your speed to win, it would be a good idea to show some speed. Her pick of Susie caused the 3 blow-outs we witnessed.

15- Dan: Across the lakes means you need to cross the lake. He's worried about his management style while the tribe crumbles around him. Dumb.

16- Susie: She's much too boring to be compared to Sandra.

Booted: Gillian: She wanted people to look for something edible inside elephant dung and she still wasn't the first voted out????

Michelle: Dumb.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-08, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
1. Marcus – I expected him to be arrogant and full of himself, so I was pleasantly surprised and he’s put together a decent alliance (even if the name is dumb!)
2. Bob – Another guy I didn’t expect to like – he’s a help in challenges and around camp, plus I love that Maine accent and attitude.
3. Randy – The third guy I didn’t expect to like! The eyeglass fish hook was clever and I like it when the survivors get creative.
4. Charlie – He’s like Todd with no filter. He needs to bring it down a notch.
5. Matty – Fang needs more players like him.
6. Paloma – I laughed with her laughing at the survivors doing yoga in their underwear.
7. Dan – likeable but stupid.
8. Crystal – She’s a competitor but not a great thinker.
9. Jacque – We haven’t seen much from her but Marcus seems to like her.
10. Sugar – She is what she is.
11. Kenny – The termite eating was pretty amusing.
12. Kelly – Who?
13. GC - He sucked as a leader even if he was forced into it.
14. Ace – The British accent wasn’t enough to sugarcoat all that talk about revolving latrines.
15. Susie – brings nothing to the game
16. Corinne – She may have game but I don’t like people who are proud of being a bitch.

Michelle – good athlete but too negative and NO social game.
Gillian – old, slow and annoying

surfkitty sig shop 2007

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-30-08, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Love/:Loathe List V17.1"
1. Ken - I found him to be very endearing, since I'm a geek just like him. He did pick the wrong girl to hang out with, but he seems to be one of the go-to guys in Fang in terms of who to vote out.

2. Bob - He's so far proven how much of an asset he is to Kota, be it in camp, or in challenges. Hopefully his age won't be much of a factor in future TCs.

3. Marcus - I have to say that I did not expect to like Marcus, but he's in a great position within his tribe, he's smart, he's charming, and he's athletic.

4. Charlie - Sure, he's crushing like a fangirl, but he's so far had the sense to build an alliance, and the crushing is still cute. Another episode of extreme Marcus-love, and it's gonna be annoying.

5. GC - Resigning from the Fang leadership could be a good thing. While they definitely need the organization, their actions in the first TC make me think that this is a tribe that will try to take out threats early.

6. Crystal - She has so far been the only female of note, and while her Olympic training may not have helped her climb a hill, she's probably the only female left who has a chance of actually competing against the guys in physical challenges. She does seem domineering and she may not have the best idea on who to vote for, but in an older tribe like Fang, she can prove to be an asset physically.

7. Dan - I thought Dan was Nick Stanbury with a little more personality. He never came close to finding the idol, and seems to have entered Survivor for "personal" reasons and not to play, but he's the most interesting out of the rest.

8. Ace - He's definitely a character and one to look out for, but he should really learn to watch his mouth. Again, still an interesting person.

9. Randy - I think Randy's playing a character. Still, he thought of the fishing line idea, so I can't put him any lower.

10. Matty - He's a character that I really wanted to like, but so far, he's a dud. Sure he's athletic, but I've seen nothing from him that's worth noting yet.

11. Corrinne - Another character that I thought would be great in the first episode, but like Matty, she was practically invisible, except as part of the Onion Alliance.

12. Paloma,
13. Kelly,
14. Jacquie,
15. Sugar, and
16. Susie
Except for Susie, the four other girls seem to just blend in the background and do nothing. Hopefully they'll be shown more in the next episode, especially Kelly who we haven't really seen at all. I just ranked them by order of perceived cuteness.

17-18. Gillian and Michelle - I'm honestly surprised to see Michelle gone, but not Gillian. One who can't stop talking, and another who doesn't want to stop digging. Neither will be missed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •