The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Gabon Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-08, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Gabon Cast"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-08 AT 07:38 AM (EST)

Up on CBS.com

CBS.com

Ace Gordon (27)
Hometown: Naples, Florida

Robert "Bob" Crowley (58)
Hometown: Portland, Maine

Charlie Herschel (29)
Hometown: New York, New York

Corinne Kaplan (29)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Crystal Cox (29)
Hometown: Durham, North Carolina

Dan Kay (32)
Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

Danny "GC" Brown (26)
Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Gillian Larson (61)
Hometown: Temecula, California

Jacque Berg (25)
Hometown: Santa Barbara, California

Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (29)
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Kelly Czarnecki (22)
Hometown: Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Ken Hoang (22)
Hometown: Westminster, California

Marcus Lehman (28)
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

Matty Whitmore (29)
Hometown: Pacific Palisades, California

Michelle Chase (24)
Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Paloma Soto-Castillo (24)
Hometown: Downey, California

Randy Bailey (49)
Hometown: Eagle Rock, Missouri

Susie Smith (47)
Hometown: Charles City, Iowa

ETA: Cast and got into all the biographies a different listing, some of the links weren't working from the first link

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/bio/ Seems to work for the links to the bios.

Medal winning sigs by Agman!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Gabon Cast mindy23 08-27-08 1
 RE: Survivor Gabon Cast Cyndimaus 08-27-08 2
   RE: Survivor Gabon Cast Wacko Jacko 08-27-08 3
 RE: Survivor Gabon Cast Colonel Zoidberg 08-29-08 4
   RE: Survivor Gabon Cast garcor 09-25-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-27-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Gabon Cast"
Thanks, Snidget!! The name Crystal Cox stood out to me right away, and I wasn't sure why, until I read that she was an Olympic Gold medalist. Wonder if she'll give up that little piece of 'gold' to her co-contestants, or keep that to herself, the way the astronaut, and football player did?? If I were her, I'd keep it to myself. But I think it's going to be hard-if I can figure out who she is, I'm sure most of them will, too!

Although, most of these players are in their 20's, and may not really be in to the Olympics, I'm sure some of the older players may know who she is....it'll be interesting to see.

Looks like it's mostly young and restless this time, with a couple of older people thrown in. Unless they really have some Kahuna's, they'll be outsted pretty quickly. They'd better take to the tribe ala Yau Man, and make themselves useful right away, or they're going to be history, IMHO. A retired nurse (61 y/0)?? She could be useful, to a point, but what can she do in challenges?

Anyway, can't wait for the season to start! Thanks again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-27-08, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Gabon Cast"
Yay! The cast list is always good to see. Helps the time go by a little bit faster till the show starts.

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina
Maus Blog

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-27-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Gabon Cast"
Did I miss Gillian and Jacquie? Where they even in the video?

The one guy...partier looks like Dicaprio.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-29-08, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Gabon Cast"
Well, that leaves us with 17 possible winners...no one named Jessica has ever amounted to anything on the show...also, no one violating the Jeff/JP commandment...

That just leaves us with this - Bob reminds me of Hegeboom from Guatemala, and Jessica's trying to pull off the Marilyn Monroe pose and failing.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-25-08, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Gabon Cast"
Go Bob.

Does Charlie look a little like Todd?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •