The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
was going to propose to Amanda when he started asking his TC question? I had the feeling he was going to even after his "you cost me 14 days I could've been with Amanda" line.

And just that quickly, I wondered if he was being genuine or if he was wanting to marry a woman who might be a millionaire.

Agman resized my siggie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy... Riordan 05-15-08 1
   RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy... Brownroach 05-15-08 2
 RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy... Colonel Zoidberg 05-15-08 3
 RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy... suzzee 05-15-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-08, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
was going to propose to Amanda when he started asking his TC question?

I had the same thought. Then when he did not, I wondered if he would pop the question at the reunion show a la' BostonRob.

And just that quickly, I wondered if he was being genuine or if he was wanting to marry a woman who might be a millionaire.

When JP asked if they were still a couple, I would have loved for Ozzy to say, "well, we were until 15 minutes ago (when I found out she got 2nd place)."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
Or if when Jeff asked Amanda about it and she started to say "yes, we're still together", Ozzy interrupted her and said, "honey, um, we have to talk after the show..."

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-15-08, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
In the back of my mind, I was thinking, "Damnit, Ozzy, please don't propose."

Those bastards stole my concept for a season opening, they turned Parvati bi-curious, and they tried their damndest to create an unjust medevac based on corner-cutting.

I'll be damned if I'm going to sit by and watch someone steal my left-field final TC question. Had that happened, Mark Burnett would have been turned into hamburger meat by an angry lobster for allowing that crap.

Feh. I'm going for a scuttle.

GO RED WINGS!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-15-08, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did anyone else think that Ozzy.."
I had my finger on the mute button, just in case. That would not be the last thing I wanted to remember from what was a pretty good season.

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •