The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-14-08, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
Has anyone addressed Natalie's question to Parvarti, which was something along the lines of, "How does the flirtation in your play translate to your behavior in bed?" What the hell was she talking about? What is wrong with her?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at F... citywitch 05-14-08 1
   RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at F... Colonel Zoidberg 05-14-08 2
       RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at F... garcor 05-16-08 6
 RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at F... iltarion 05-14-08 3
   RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at F... PsychoKitty 05-15-08 4
       RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at F... dabo 05-16-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-08, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
In Natalie's own words:

Reality TV World: Did Amanda and Parvati's jury answers determine your vote or had you already decided to vote for Parvati?

Natalie: People keep asking me, "Why did you ask Parvati that! That came out of no where! What was your basis behind that?"
I had so much time, I had 12 days on the Airai tribe to bond and connect with Parvati. I respected the way she played the game. She was true and she honored me throughout my course of the game. I knew that Parvati was going to get my $1 million vote, so I didn't have any pointed questions to ask her. I didn't really have to dig into her about why she did this to me or how could she have done this. I didn't have any of those questions for her.

So I said she has to earn $1 million -- she's going to get my vote for $1 million -- but I'll be damned if I hand it over to her. With that, there's going to be a question where she's going to have to think on her feet. I wanted to embarrass her and see if I could shake her up a little bit and throw her off -- and if she gives me a good answer, baby girl earns my $1 million vote. She did.

more from this interview can be found at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-natalie-bolton-talks-about-survivor-micronesia-journey-7101.php

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
So she tried to out-Tom Big Tom. Eh, Big Tom's was still better.

GO RED WINGS!

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-08, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
When combined with her second question, I thought it was an attempt by Natalie to find out if Parvati was interested in being more than just friends )without freaking out Probst or cbs.) What better time to get a positive answer than when Parvati was looking Natalie's vote. Natalie did say she has layers; perhaps this is one of them.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-08, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
Simple answer: Natalie is a supreme DAW if there ever was one. She was just trying to bring as much attention to herself as possible and make herself look smart, which she seems to think she is. Just go pose for Playboy or whatever you're going to do and never be heard from again. Thanks.

>

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-08, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
Totally! She was so completely bizarre and inappropriate!

P.S. Hope she gets that needed face plastic surgery before she poses for Playboy! One creepy woman! Ick!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-08, 01:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Natalie's Bizarre Question at FTC"
I actually don't want her to get any plastic surgery, she really isn't bad looking, just has a sort of unique quality.

An attitude adjustment though...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •