The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cirie is Amazing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

MattyMax 515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-08, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MattyMax Click to send private message to MattyMax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cirie is Amazing"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 07:34 AM (EST)

Was it just me, or did Cirie break down the 4th wall last night...

1. I'm TRYING to win Survivor Trivia!
2. The best part of today was messing with Natalie's mind.
3. 'I know that reward was awesome, I won it on my season'
4. Come on Natalie, you can mess with Eric's mind, that's what you're good at! It's all about how good you are with (your mouth).
5. You be mean to Eric at tribal, I'll be nice...
6. You can't always beat them with (strength), but you can always win with (brains).

It's like she was playing META survivor last night. I honestly believe she is playing on a different level than everyone else... SHE GOT A PLAYER TO GIVE UP IMMUNITY!?!?!

How can she make people do whatever she wants them to do, without them realizing they're doing what she wants them to do!?!?!!?

OMG Cirie is amazing.

PS - Opening scenes, starting a fire LIKE A PRO. No fumbling, just get it done. Machete + Flint + Cirie = Fire (she learned after her first season's boot)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cirie is Amazing maroonclowns mom 05-09-08 1
 RE: Cirie is Amazing Jims02 05-09-08 2
   I was thinking the same thing IceCat 05-09-08 3
       RE: I was thinking the same thing CTgirl 05-09-08 4
   RE: Cirie is Amazing jbug 05-09-08 5
       RE: Cirie is Amazing nailbone 05-09-08 7
       RE: Cirie is Amazing agman 05-09-08 9
           RE: Cirie is Amazing jbug 05-10-08 13
   RE: Cirie is Amazing nailbone 05-09-08 6
 RE: Cirie is Amazing aquariaqueen 05-09-08 8
   RE: Cirie is Amazing iltarion 05-09-08 10
 RE: Cirie is Amazing bampote 05-09-08 11
   RE: Cirie is Amazing PsychoKitty 05-09-08 12
       RE: Cirie is Amazing Karchita 05-11-08 14
           If not the win, at least the $100,0... moonbaby 05-11-08 15
               RE: If not the win, at least the $1... XXL Survivor 05-11-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-08, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
Cirie has been "hiding behind a tree" all season but, I too, have been amazed with how much power she seems to have just before elimination. I mean every week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
Due to her performance this season, Cirie has cemented her as one of the Top 3 Survivor strategists of all time... Even if, by chance, she finishes 4th overall.

She just plays a brilliant psychological game. Every time there's drama, she's in the thick of it, goading people along. She works as the power of suggestion. She pinpoints a person's strategic position, and then pushes them in every which way... Any direction except for herself.

Last night, she kept pressing the THEME of redemption at Tribal Council. She didn't outright say "Erik needs to give up Immunity," at Tribal Council. That would've made Erik wonder. By keeping things abstract and theoretical, she distracted Erik away from the main the game. He was so hung up with the theory that he can't win with the jury that he forgot the short-term game.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I was thinking the same thing"

"... By keeping things abstract and theoretical, she distracted Erik away from the main the game.
He was so hung up with the theory that he can't win with the jury that he forgot the short-term game...."

You could see the little gears spinning behind his eyes.

It was brilliant... I was waiting for her to say 'these aren't the droids you're looking for'.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I was thinking the same thing"
Although she did say if it works it would be the ultimate Jedi mind trick."

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
I really think it was her speech at TC that convinced Erik. She kept telling him that he could redeem himself, yes he could! That was amazing.
And Natalie owes her vote (if she's not in the final) to Cirie for thinking up the strategy to save Nat's a$$. Natalie was convinced it would never work - she was willing to give it a try - but it would never work. Cirie definitely knows more about how to play the game than Nat ever will.

Tribe shakes me

I wasn't paying attention too well and thought Amanda thought up the plan.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"

I did, too. But I think Cirie first mentioned it, and Amanda jumped on it and helped flesh it all out.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 10:13 AM (EST)

Cirie is like the puppetmaster....pulling everyone's strings.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
and I won't be letting anyone forget it either!

Puppetmaster Cirie - And it finally all comes together ~~~insert evil laugh~~~
(by Sigmaster Ag)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
AND he thinks she's sexy. How's THAT for a Jedi mind trick!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-09-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
I loved her the first time, I am doubly in awe the second!!
Cirie for the win.

But being logical, I am not sure she can do the endurance challenge at the end. Only if she puts her mind to it. (Or of course, she convinces someone to step out of the challenge, say a Richard Hatch scenario "he won, didn't he?")

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-09-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-08 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

After Amanda beat up Erik in front of the jury and then talked him into bringing her on reward, it was pretty obvious that he could be talked into nearly anything. ALL the women talked Erik into giving over immunity, not just Cirie, so she should not get all the credit. However, it was her initial idea, and she did do the bulk of the work. Amazing play by Cirie, I agree. She is definitely one of the best strategical players ever, though I don't agree that she is way above Parvati and Amanda this season, who have also played great games.

>

bampote 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bampote Click to send private message to bampote Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
I don't think Cirie is going to win, and I'm extremely disappointed by that. Between her play in each of her seasons, she absolutely deserves a million. Here's hoping that she can pull it off, though.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-09-08, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
I have always been frustrated by Cirie; I've always thought she didn't deserve to win - given her fear of leaves and all - but last night she pulled off a doozy - and I think she should win for that. That was just incredible! And now "they" have got to get rid of Natalie! Or else, maybe the rest of the ladies will all think that she would make the perfect seatmate at FTC.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-11-08, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Cirie is Amazing"
Ditto for me.

I have never been a Cirie fan, but after last night and really this whole season, she has earned my respect. I would be OK with her winning at this point, although I don't think she will.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "If not the win, at least the $100,000"
Please ya'll go over to cbs.com and vote for her to get the $100,000 as your favorite player. Because she should win this whole game-and if she doesn't at least she has a nice consolation prize!

Vote! Vote like wind!

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail XXL%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXL%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: If not the win, at least the $100,000"
Props to Cirie for recognizing that Erik was THAT gulible. I doubt there is another person (or at least another adult) in the world so gulbile as Erik, but Cirie recognized and exploited it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •