The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-02-08, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
When Parvati was voted as person who thinks she is in control, but isn't, who did the other people think was in charge?

Cirie? Don't think so, as she was still talking about preserving the girls alliance after James had been medically removed from game. Shouldn't Cirie have been thinking a little farther ahead then that when only one guy remains? Parvati did. And Amanda did. Perhaps they meant Alexis?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... dabo 05-02-08 1
 RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... iltarion 05-02-08 2
   RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... michel 05-02-08 3
   Guess who's not coming to dinner? Karchita 05-03-08 6
   RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... KeithFan 05-04-08 10
 RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... mysticwolf 05-02-08 4
   RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... garcor 05-02-08 5
       RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... Karchita 05-03-08 7
   RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... realityfreek 05-04-08 8
       RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... michel 05-04-08 9
           RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... garcor 05-04-08 11
               RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... michel 05-04-08 12
               RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... Aruba 05-04-08 13
                   RE: Parvati voted person who thinks... XXL Survivor 05-11-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-08, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
Four votes formed a simple majority, the least votes needed was two if the other five split five ways. James, call it as he sees it, probably gave a truthful answer for Parvati. Amanda and Cirie both have an interest in keeping Parvati out front but needing them to have her back, probably also gave truthful answers for Parvati. It only takes one more to seal the deal, or the other four votes may have split 2 and 2.

Who do they think is in charge for real? No one. Each of them is a free agent, no one actually controls anyone else.

SMILES ARE FREE

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-08, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
I think Parvati was the answer to "Who thinks they are in charge?" I think the second half of that question didn't really matter. People probably think either A) they are in charge or B) No one is.
Why was James the answer to "Who would you least want to invite over for dinner?" That was quite surprising.
I have to give everyone credit for how they handled the popularity challenge though. Everyone played it smart and spread it out. Good work.
I, on the other hand, give no credit for how the women acted when Erik won immunity. No one clapped when he shot down his 2nd and 3rd bottles, and when he won, there was complete silence until either Parvati or Amanda said "Nice job." Then some others joined in. I understand not wanting the guy to win, but that was just ridiculous. Try to show some sportsmanship, girls.
And props to Erik for being classy about the whole thing, which was the opposite of his foil. If any of the women were in his place, they would have celebrated a lot harder than he did.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
"Why was James the answer to "Who would you least want to invite over for dinner?" That was quite surprising."

Question of economics, I think. James can eat for 7.

The Parvati question was intriguing. When the answer was Shane in EI, we knew he was mistakenly thinking he was in charge but the editors have told us that Parvati is in charge. Again, last night, it was her choice to eliminate Alexis.

It's either good for Parvati if the other players don't see the extent of her power or it's bad if the edit is to make us falsely think she's in charge.

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-08, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Guess who's not coming to dinner?"
Why was James the answer to "Who would you least want to invite over for dinner?" That was quite surprising.

Maybe he licks his fingers?

No one gets invited to my house who does that.

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"

Instead of a bottle of wine, he'd probably bring a crock pot of boiled bat.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
All I can say is that I'd have been paying attention to who wrote down which name.

If you're seen as the person who "thinks they are in charge but isn't", and any of your alliance members write down your name, you'd best be paying attention.

Particularly, if those same alliance members are the ones supposedly taking direction from you.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

05-02-08, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
Think the James vote was because of his enjoyment of bat soup and other unusual foods.

As for Parvati, think there was a message and she got it. She was left back at camp after the reward challenge and she was not deciding who was going home (make that wasn't supposed to decide.)

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
Don't you think the ability to eat anything is a plus in a dinner guest. What if the souffle falls? Good ol' James will slurp it down.

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-04-08, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
I thought it was interesting that Cerie chopped Amandas rope first before anyone elses. Even Erik...If I was Amanda I would have taken note of that.

05-04-08, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
Cirie distributed chops to everyone, so did James. The faves had a plan to hide their alliance, to get the immunity idol and to win the million. The fans played to win reward.

05-04-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
was the faves vote long term or just last episode. If long term was voting out Ozzy momentary sidetrack to get rid of a player they all knew they couldn't beat?

and if faves had a hidden alliance including Cire, why did she vote against Amanda? she must have known Amanda had the idol and once Alexis was gone faves would have a 3-2 edge and no need to trick remaining fans?

05-04-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
At the reward challenge, they didn't want the Fans to know it was Faves vs Fans so they distributed their chops. Cirie wasn't going to vote against Amanda if James hadn't been forced out AND if Erik hadn't won immunity. Even the best plans don't always work out as expected.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-04-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"

>and if faves had a hidden
>alliance including Cire, why did
>she vote against Amanda?
>she must have known Amanda
>had the idol and once
>Alexis was gone faves would
>have a 3-2 edge and
>no need to trick remaining
>fans?

Cirie did not want to run the risk of a 3-3 tie. Had that occured Cirie, Parvati, and gNatalie would be drawing for the imfamous purple rock. On Day 33 to have a 1/3 chance of leaving the game THAT way is a legitimate concern IMO.

XXL Survivor 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail XXL%20Survivor Click to send private message to XXL%20Survivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Parvati voted person who thinks they're in control, but isn't"
It's funny to me how Cirie voting against Amanda that time resulted in no ill will from Amanda (while Amanda tore apart Erik for it). It seems that Cirie can do whatever she wants and not take any heat from her alliance mates on it. She appears to be the woman of teflon (nothing sticks to her). Therefore, she is in the driver's seat and will probably win (especially if Amanda is eliminated next) as the jurors are mad at Parvati and not Cirie (who si the real mastermind of the game).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •