The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-08, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
Not a whole lot left to "love". Last week's list I appropriately assessed the "men" after the merge so I won't repeat that accurate observation. To take it a step further, the four could have made the merge with six lobotomized chimpanzees and would be suffering the same deserving fate. This season could very well be my worst ranked of all-time. If not for these boards I wouldn't even be watching this season play out. It may be Erik's birthday, but the Spice Girls are getting all the gifts this show.

1) CIRIE "Giggles-Spice" (1,5,7,11,12,14,14,4,12) - Someone has to "win" the million...why not Cirie? It will give every couch potatoe, every kid picked last in gym class, every girl who had to beg a guy to take her to her senior prom, and every guy who couldn't date the head cheerleader because of the star QB something to cheer about. Good for them.

2) AMANDA "Bambi-Spice" (Kudos to Pei-Gee's Doe-eyes reference) (6,8,8,10,11,7,10,16,16) - Her pride could have gotten the better half of her after last TC and during the RC, but she's playing it cool. Hey...she knows a good thing when she sees it. If we have a disgruntled, sore-losing Jury, she cold benefit from the "Boston Rob Syndrome" and eek out a "win" by default.

3) JAMES (5,4,5,3,4,8,11,11,14) - Free "food" (if you want to call it that) and $500 richer--not a bad gig. I swear the big man must be reading my posts. A couple weeks ago he asked "Isn't this "Survivor"? Now he mentions "Social Butterflies" - what I suggested they change the show's name to this season?! Well James, there are several "petunias" out there who would debate you...but this guy is right in your corner on this one.

4) ALEXIS "Mopey-Spice" (Kudos to Jeff's comment last week) (7,6,6,7,5,4,1,2,5) - I really can't explain a good reason why she is #4 other than the fact that this season sucks. The "Boston Rob Syndrome" could benefit her as well.

5) ERIK (3,3,1,4,8,6,6,1,3) - The question is always asked what would a starving person do for food? I guess we can add sucking Cirie's fingers to the list. But Dude...you SAW the pathetic individuals that violated Jason's personal belongings. Knowing he had the HII you should have known the Spice Girls would need to split the votes. What a golden opportunity! And you vote Jason??!! Why?...to last one or two more TCs??? You may be starting a new tradition...GIVING gifts on YOUR birthday.

6) PARVATI "Skanky-Spice" (4,9,10,9,13,12,13,16,18) - Let's not gloat. Now if the Spice Girl Alliance could advance against a four-man group of Tom Westman, Terry, Yul and Brian, THEN you'll have something to flash your dinosaur teeth about.

7) NATALIE "Zombie-Spice" (Kudos to Iltarion's Zombie in a Bikini reference) (8,7,9,8,9,9,8,8,9) - I remember my playing days in college when our team was on the short end of a score. The opposing team would send in their benchwarmers at the final stage of the game. A few of these 2nd or 3rd stringers would talk smack and flash the "we're #1" sign in front of players like myself who had been bleeding and sweating for the past 60-90 minutes. It took every ounce of self-control to refrain from knocking their heads off. THAT'S exactly what Gnatalie reminds me of!

BOOTED) JASON (2,1,4,5,6,10,7,3,6) - Forget the lobotomized chimps...a slug on life support has more brain capacity than this idiot. Too bad he put his trust in a third-string benchwarmer who's only mopping up for the team she's on.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... garcor 04-26-08 1
   RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... Aruba 04-26-08 4
       RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... PepeLePew13 04-27-08 9
           RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... Aruba 04-30-08 12
 RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... cycles2k 04-26-08 2
   RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... iltarion 04-26-08 3
       RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... garcor 04-26-08 5
           RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... iltarion 04-26-08 6
               RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... garcor 04-27-08 8
 RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... michel 04-27-08 7
 RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... CTgirl 04-27-08 10
 RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens L... dabo 04-27-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-08 AT 00:40 AM (EST)

Enjoying this season for its unpredictability and blindsides. Whether it produces a worthy winner might depend on what you value. Anyway,

Still here:

Cirie - Not sure why she never appears to get credit (or blame) for ability to help decide who gets voted out. (Note Parvati gets all Ozzy's anger for his blindside.) Appears to be some kind of gift. Could take her to the finals.

Amanda - Still think she could be in good position. Don't necessarily see her as the fifth woman in a five woman alliance. (Can't see much use for a five person alliance at this point in the game.) Noticed she made a point of trying to say "I'm with you James" by touching his shoulder after Jason was voted out though she offered James little beyond ("Plan is Jason goes this TC") when he looked for help. Figure she feels safe for now and is waiting for an good opportunity to improve her position.

Alexis - Doesn't appear to have made many enemies and could be in either Parvati's four girl alliance or the five girl alliance. Could quietly edge into finals.

James - Still enjoying his point of view if not his eating habits. Maybe his unusual sources of protein help explain how he's kept his muscle definition this far into the season. Rare on this show. Not likely to last much longer unless someone rescues him or resusitates faves vs. fans.

Parvati - Might get to final TC but will have work cut out for her if she hopes to win. Like Amanda could be in any of several different possible alliances: Parvati's girl four alliance; five women alliance, faves 2.0 alliance.

Erik - Has shown increasing signs of life. Won potential big IC challenge, could see him winning several more, which could keep him around for a while. One of the more likeable people still in game.

Natalie - Psycho Spice might be more fitting after her ranting about flossing with Jason's jugular vein or whatever. Sometimes quiet people are quiet for good reason. Natalie should have stayed quiet.

Gone:

Jason - Ends stint on survivor looking like big dummy. Shame for him but suppose he must have done something to create the level of dislike other players seemed to feel for him.

Ozzy - Admit found Ozzy's childish behavior at TC funny.

Eliza - Less animated this TC. Possibly afraid Ozzy would hit her in head.

Jeff - Enjoyed his comment to Jason about finding a real idol this time. Sometimes wonder what he thinks of players.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-26-08, 06:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"

>Enjoying this season for its unpredictability...

Huh??? WHAT?????

This season has been as predictable as Thailand...and that's pretty poor!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-08, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
Not sure what show you've been watching, but it's been a great, totally unpredictable season full of incidents that we'll be remembering for years to come.

The Ozzy boot? Jason's idiocy? Parvati shifting gears and taking in Alexis/Natalie for a new alliance? All were unpredictable events. There's been a lot of strategizing this season, more than in most seasons where we sometimes only got a brief view of camp life and more TV time was spent on challenges.

04-30-08, 10:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
I guess I've been watching the same show as Iltarion...so I'll echo his sentiments that this season has been as "unpredictable as movie Titantic". Appropriately stated!

I saw Ozzy's boot coming from a mile away. Jason's idiocy has been blatently obvious. When the tribal switch occurs what's so unpredictable about forming new alliances? For about 4-5 weeks most everyone has been talking about a female F4. So when we find out who the real F4 will be next week let's evaluate how "unpredictable" this season has really been. Then I'll sadly let you know what show I've been watching.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-08, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-08 AT 01:55 AM (EST)

Survivor microbrain procedes, uninterrupted by an intelligent male thought. As for the women - well if you don't have anything good to say about someone then post it on the Internet.

1) James (2): Funny and likable. No social game.

2) Amanda(4): Pretty and likable. No social game.

3) Erik (5): Naive and likable. No game at all.

4) Cirie (3): Mildly likable and seems to understand the game.

5) Parvati (6): Plotting against Ozzy wasn't really the same as committing original sin so James' apple references are a bit over the top but she is sleazy.

6) Alexis (7): I don't really know why I dislike her, but dislike her I do.

7) Natalie (8): Clarified for me why I found her unlikable from day 1.

Booted: Jason: He never stood a chance.

Juror #2 Ozzy props for a colorful cameo performance. Is it my imagination or is he bitter about being bamboozled?

Juror #1: Eliza overshadowed by Ozzy.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-08, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-08 AT 04:17 AM (EST)

Haha... What? Unpredictable? This season? This season is as unpredictable as the movie "Titanic." It has had its bright moments though. If Amanda actually did show "game on," then this season could still end up decent. I do give limited kudos for the women actually sticking together for 2 votes in a row. James is a pretty obvious boot; so the real credit would come if they stick together to boot out Erik too. Why do I doubt that?

1. James - Loved his comments during TC and his cold shoulder to Parvati. His game is based on loyalty, and I'm all about that. No, his social play is not to be admired, but HE is. He has proven to be a more intelligent guy than people like to give him credit for. It isn't that he can't play the way Parvati does. He just refuses to. Will dude ever win a challenge though? Amazing.
2. Amanda - I was disappointed that after talking a big game at the begining, she did nothing but fall back into her coattail rider role. However, after getting over the initial disappointment, I can see that she is probably better off taking her chances with the women. Obviously the fact that she doesn't have a penis appears to be good enough to get her to the F5 alone. Thanks to Parvati and Cirie being the ones to likely take the heat, if she can make the finals, she can win. If she does win, it will be because she played the better social game, period.
3. Cirie - She has gone a little quieter while Parvati and Batalie have stepped up. The more James and Ozzy hate Parvati, the better for her. Not being able to win that final IC could be her undoing though.
4. Alexis- She should be in a great position, but the edit is giving her nothing. Could her challenge-ability and likable personality mean she's the first woman to go? Maybe.
5. Parvati- She is taking all the heat, and she knows it. She should have never made that alliance with Batalie and Alexis. Like many before her, she out-thought herself. She would need a Todd-like FTC to win the vote. Man, she was looking ROUGH during that talk with James. The conditions are not doing well for her. She still deserves to win more than the bottom 2 though.
6. Erik - He might be more likable than most the others, but really, he is hardly less clueless than Jason. He better hope James doesn't win the next IC.
7. Batalie- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IT SPEAKS!!! Awesome! She sux so bad it is awesome. Does she really think outsmarting Jason is an accomplishment? She was calling Jason a "b*tch" and talking about flossing with his jugular. Haha... I think we have to consider whether she has lost her mind. Her and Shane would make an epic couple. I just have one question for her- When she wants a guy and just does the finger gesture, "come here", how drunk does the guy have to be to actually come over? And if they do, does it bother her that they never look up from her chest?

the bad, the worse, and the brainless...

Jason- This joker set a new standard for idiocy. The women might have actually been shortsighted by sending this moron home. Batalie might have been able to talk Idiota into giving her the idol. Though Batalie's gloating was like a thumbscrew, no one EVER deserved to go home more than this guy.

>

04-26-08, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-08 AT 08:56 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-26-08 AT 08:28AM (EST)

There was Mary leaving early, and Mikey, and Joel, and Ozzy (Ozzy's targeting was easy to predict, his not playing the idol less so.) Even Yau leaving when he did. Most seasons Eliza would have gone home first. This season looked like individuals started targeting their perceived threats sooner rather than looking to keep strongest possible tribe for challenges. Might not be in best interest of tribe, but prefer this to seasons like All-Stars and Palau where you know who is going to final TC half-way through the season, keep waiting for people to flip things, but no one ever does.

Even the alliances are less set than they often are at this point in the season. In the last three TC's, you had three different make shift alliances and distinct possibility that women's alliance will break up soon.

(Shouldn't mention Jonathan's leaving due to injury as would have preferred he was still in game.)

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-08, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
An attractive woman going first is no surprise. The men early on typically look to get rid of the challenge-deficient while women, whether playing Survivor or otherwise, always see the most attractive woman as the biggest threat. Mary's boot was no surprise.
Joel's boot was no surprise. It was fans vs faves at that point, and Joel was the strongest fan. His boot was completely logical and predictable.
Ozzy's boot and Jason's boot were two of the most predictable episodes I've ever seen. Ozzy could only afford to play the idol if he knew something was coming, and Jason is an idiot who couldn't see the b*tch express coming if he were standing on the vibrating tracks with the steam whistle going off behind him.
When you add to that Eliza's inevitable boot, we have had 3 completely predictable episodes in a row.
I agree that Yau's boot, Mike's boot, and Jonathan's unfortunate medi-vac were a surprise. 2 of those events happened pre-tribal switch which I do think was the best part of this season.

>

04-27-08, 03:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-08 AT 03:28 PM (EST)

just two last comments before moving on - Chet and Kathy were the most challenge-deficient and yet they outlasted both Mary and Joel. And Amanda was the most attractive female of the last two seasons.

Didn't see trying to remove Ozzy as the surprise; saw his not realizing it and playing the idol (or even bringing it to TC) as the surprise.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-08, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-08 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

1 - Parvati (3,2,2,2,3,3,1,1,1,1): Even James and Erik said her move to eliminate Ozzy was a good one.

2 - Cirie (12,1,4,10,5,6,4,2,2): The manipulator at work. She guided the votes and she kept her hands clean while directing the search of Jason's bag.

3 - James (8,8,8,8,8,4,3,3,4,4): How can such a big guy look so vulnerable? His cave scene with Amanda was gold, very touching.

4 - Natalie (16,12,11,12,12,9,8,8,8,3): I enjoyed the transformation of little Natalie into Stone-Cold B*tch. See Amanda, that's bringing it... OK, maybe a little too much!!

5 - Amanda (4,4,5,11,7,8,7,7,5,7): Please, do bring it on. I'd love to see it.

6 - Alexis (6,5,3,4,4,3,2,6,3,6): She's part of the Black Widow Brigade but that's about it. I loved the stirring of the cauldron with the evil laugh.

7 - Erik (18,16,15,15,14,11,10,9,8): Happy Birthday but did you want cake that bad?

Booted - Jason (7,13,16,7,11,11,10,10,9): Most Gullible Player Ever.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-08, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
1. James Boy does he have Parvati pegged! Loved the way his eat the apple theme has continued from China. He just isnt cutthroat enough to play Survivor.

2. Cirie She handled everyone with a deft touch this week getting Natalie to look for the idol and going up to Amanda apologizing and hugging her over the Ozzy boot.

3. Parvati Shes really scrambling now. I personally dont have a negative impression of her actions, but is she leaving a negative one on potential jury members?

4. Amanda I may have been wrong about her. I have felt sympathetic towards her for the past two weeks and hope this means shes about to make a move.

5. Erik The birthday boy got a nice immunity win.

6. Alexis Her story is really going nowhere.

7. Natalie Shes way too cocky; shes let a little power go to her head, but she could become a fun villain to root against.

Booted: Jason yeah he was an idiot, but he took the blindside in the right spirit. His Ponderosa video showed that he can be endearing and that hes just really nave and young and waaay too trusting.

Setup by Tribe

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-08, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor - Fans vs. Has-Beens Love/Hate List - Week #11"
1. James. Man has managed to keep his head on straight through two seasons back-to-back, casting made a mistake when they let him slip onto the show.

2. Cirie. If she can manage to stay in it all the way to Final this time, she wins. Forget the Black Widow analogies, this lady is the puppetmaster.

3. Natalie. Nothing player suddenly turns on the gonzo. She can't possibly win if she keeps that up but there's a big Natalie shaped hole in the cartoon brick wall, you've got to admire she went for it full throttle.

4. Amanda. Would it have killed her to vote with James, her only true friend remaining in this game? Okay, maybe it would have.

5. Erik. Duu-uude, waaaa-aaaake uuuu-uuuup!

6. Parvati. Strong game but she's taking hits like an aircraft carrier takes dive bombers, keeps on going but each hit takes a toll.

7. Alexis. Got to admire someone who's stayed UTR this far into the game. Dunno why, but it has to be admirable somehow.

Good-bye. Jason. Idiot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •