The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tar10 Fans, It's Time To Vote: Week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tar10 Fans, It's Time To Vote: Week 11"
And congrats to all who pegged the Cho Bros. last week. Now, get over your turkey-induced coma and try to peg this week!

The Rules!

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING!
This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: Tar10 Fans etc." and replace with your vote, i.e., Rob and Kimberly. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately.

Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're really obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isnít a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because itís time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on vote threads are bad. We like a nice straightforward vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read for example "VOTE CHANGE: Dustin and Kandice".

Anyway...

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! Do not treat it as such! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though. Just don't even think of trying to make mincemeat of another voter, don't go there.

5. Have fun!

Teams Remaining:
Dustin and Kandice (Team Miss America)
Lyn and Karlyn (Team Sweet Home Alabama)
Rob and Kimberly (Team What's Your Poison)
Tyler and James (Team Pretty Boys)

Philiminated:
Bilal and Sa'eed (Team Black Muslims ep 1)
Vipul and Arti (Team Hindu ep 1)
Kellie and Jamie (Team Rah-Rah! ep 2)
Duke and Lauren (Team Straight and Gay ep 3)
Tom and Terry (Team The Other Cheerleaders ep 4)
non-elimination (ep 5)
Peter and Sarah (Team Iron Man ep 6)
non-elimination (ep 7)
David and Mary (Team Backwater Americans ep 8)
Superleg part 1 (ep 9)
Erwin and Godwin (Team Mom Liked You Best! ep 10)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Non-Elim: Lyn/Karlyn dabo 11-24-06 1
 Dustin & Kandice ARnutz 11-24-06 2
 NEL: Dustin/Kandice banzai 11-24-06 3
 Non-Elim: Lyn/Karlyn Seana 11-24-06 4
   RE: Non-Elim: Lyn/Karlyn indy42 11-24-06 5
 NE: Lyn/Karlyn vince3 11-24-06 6
 NEL: Dustin & Kandice EmmaHead 11-24-06 7
 Non-Elim: Dustin/Kandice tinybubs 11-25-06 8
 Non-Elim / Kandice & Dustin Loree 11-25-06 9
 non-elemination Dunstin and Kandace MaryKat 11-25-06 10
 Non-Elim: Lyn and Karlyn CTgirl 11-25-06 11
 NEL: Lyn/Karalyn Snidget 11-25-06 12
 NEL-Dustin/Kandice bobstew617 11-25-06 13
 NEL: Lyn & Karlyn Estee 11-25-06 14
 Dustin and Kandice JoeC 11-26-06 15
 NEL - Lyn/Karlyn flipxcyd 11-26-06 16
 Non Elim: Lynn and Karlin, the Bama... Flowerpower 11-26-06 17
 Dustin/Kandice seahorse 11-26-06 18
 NEL - Alabama esquire 11-26-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Non-Elim: Lyn/Karlyn"
Much as I like the new non-elim "marked for elimination" rule of a 30-minute penalty at the Pitstop if the team doesn't arrive first... think about it, in the final episode it means nothing. In the final leg they either win the whole thing or lose, a 30-minute penalty for not arriving first is pointless.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dustin & Kandice"
They get Yielded and they're gone.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-24-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "NEL: Dustin/Kandice"
Oh well.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Non-Elim: Lyn/Karlyn"
If I keep picking them, maybe it'll be them. I don't *want* Dustin and Kandice to be gone.

indy42 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail indy42 Click to send private message to indy42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Non-Elim: Lyn/Karlyn"
I hate them I want them gone. But it's gonna be a non-elim this episode. Oh well.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "NE: Lyn/Karlyn"
Typically the penultimate (next to last) leg is a non-elim, but this "marked for elimination" thing would be pointless in that case. Therefore the NE is this week, and I pick Sweet (yeah, right!) Home Alabama as the "marked" team.

EmmaHead 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmmaHead Click to send private message to EmmaHead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "NEL: Dustin & Kandice"
Bama yields them and they end up last.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Non-Elim: Dustin/Kandice"

They sound like the most likely target for a yeild.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Non-Elim / Kandice & Dustin"
This has to be a non-elim or they would be down to final 3 too soon. And if Bama Yields the BQs then I think they will come in last. I actually hate the Yields. I just don't think they are fair.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "non-elemination Dunstin and Kandace"
I really want Lyn and Karlyn to be gone.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Non-Elim: Lyn and Karlyn"
The timing is right for a non-elimination leg. I think (hope?!) Dustin and Kandice are misdirection and Team Alabama comes in last and gets marked.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "NEL: Lyn/Karalyn"
I think it's time for another Non-Elimination Leg, and I just want it to by Lyn and Karalyn at the end so badly....

which probably means they win.

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "NEL-Dustin/Kandice"
Vidcaps seem to point to them being yielded by Bama.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "NEL: Lyn & Karlyn"
Who will immediately begin whining to Phil about how their not being out of the Race is showing open favor to Dustin & Kandice.

JoeC 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeC Click to send private message to JoeC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Dustin and Kandice"
Unfortunately.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "NEL - Lyn/Karlyn"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-06 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

EP: to remove sig pic

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Non Elim: Lynn and Karlin, the Bamas"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-06 AT 03:48 PM (EST)

...just wish it wasn't and non-elim...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Dustin/Kandice"

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

esquire 1089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-26-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "NEL - Alabama"
Alabama finishes in last. The beauty queens will finish in first

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •