The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-25-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
Since people keep saying they missing shows (includes me) maybe anyone who knows of repeat shows can post the day and time here.

Here in Ontario, Canada the show comes on CBS at 8:00 PM on Sunday, it also is repeated on Cable on OLN at 8:00 PM on the following day Monday.

Does anyone know if it is the same in the rest of Canada or the USA?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazin... Snidget 09-25-06 1
 RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazin... memacmur 09-25-06 2
   RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazin... Earl Colby Pottinger 09-25-06 3
       RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazin... Snidget 09-25-06 4
 RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazin... tvgeek401 09-25-06 5
 Network name change. Estee 09-26-06 6
 RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazin... GriffenGraphics 09-27-06 7
   Do not post tape requests here Bebo 09-28-06 8
       RE: Do not post tape requests here Earl Colby Pottinger 09-28-06 9
           RE: Do not post tape requests here Snidget 09-28-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
From the OLN website it looks like that may be just in Canada, doesn't look like TAR is on the US schedule. I know Game Show Network down here has re-runs of TAR but I don't think they do in season re-runs. They moved GSN to where I have to get a whole bunch of other sports networks to get it so I've not been keeping close track of what they do.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
Here in the Mountain Standard Time portion of Canada,

CTV (and probably CBS) air it at 9:00 PM local-time (Sundays). And having missed last nights episode, I have discovered that the OLN replay is according to the online TV listings Monday at 6:00 PM here. Since OLN doesn't take into account Time Zones, chances are BC would get their replay at 5:00 PM, and I'll let you sort out the other timezones and Newfoundland's half-hour difference!

09-25-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
Is OLN Canada wide?

09-25-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
If cable stations up there are like cable stations down here it may not be in every market. It depends on what the cable provider chooses to carry.

I checked the Canadian TV schedule http://www.tsn.ca/oln/Schedule.asp?Channel=OLN&ShowDate=Sep%2025%202006&TZ=0

It seems that it should be coast to coast since they will do the schedule for every time zone I believe y'all have up there.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-25-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
I checked on my OLN here in the US and no repeats are shown, so I'll have to watch on Sundays or not watch at all.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Network name change."
OLN is about to become Versus. Make sure it doesn't channel-bounce at the same time before recording.

GriffenGraphics 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GriffenGraphics Click to send private message to GriffenGraphics Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Repeat TV showing of The Amazing Race"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-06 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

HELP! I missed episode one (the premiere) of Amazing Race 10. If anyone can help me obtain it, I would be extremly indebted. I can't find anyone here in Memphis, TN who recorded it. So far, I'm taping each episode and waiting until I can watch the first one. Can anyone out there help me? I would be willing to pay for postage if anyone has a videotape of it. Thanks! GriffenGraphics@aol.com

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Do not post tape requests here"
This thread is for discussing authorized repeat options for watching TAR. This site does not condone the unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material, so please do not post information about exchanging tapes on this site.

09-28-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Do not post tape requests here"
Another question, last TAR the answer was no, but things do change. ITunes and some TV networks have shows available available for download for a price.

Is CBS one of those networks? Are *LEGAL* downloads of TAR available thru any of these services as yet.

Related to this, some cable companies offer the same type of service but it is usually limited to just within a month of the shows first airing, but do any of the cable stations offer pay-as-you-go showings of TAR?

Personally, I don't use any of the above services, but it strikes me that someone may have the option in thier area but never thought to look to see that it was available. If someone does know of such service and points it out they may save someone else a lot of grief.

09-28-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Do not post tape requests here"
CBS offers a lot of their shows through legal means.

They have innertube which they show full episodes of things like Survivor and I think it is also available on Itunes.

TAR they only have small clips of the show available. I'm not sure why Big Bother and Survivor they will provide episodes and TAR they will not other than I think TAR is available as reruns more than the other shows, maybe?

Haunted by Tribe!

I don't see the blue peeps ever had a problem with authorized download/rerun information. But I will pay you to send me a copy of something you taped is illegal. They can't allow illegal stuff to go on here. You may tape something for your own personal use, but you can't give it or sell it to other people.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •