The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

bondishnz 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-03-06, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondishnz Click to send private message to bondishnz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
To those who are interested:

A friend of mine saw a team from what I guess is Season 10 on an Air New Zealand flight from Queenstown to Auckland, yesterday, June 2nd. The team spotted was 'an Asian couple, who looked very tired'. They were apparently en route to Singapore.

If I hear any more information I will post it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting cahaya 06-03-06 1
   RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting TAR_RELOADED 06-03-06 2
       RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting Gingerman28 06-06-06 3
           RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting redwings8831 06-06-06 4
 RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting Peetah 06-14-06 5
 RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting hinghamwx 06-16-06 6
   RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting hinghamwx 06-16-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
Couldn't be season 10, but it could well be TAR Asia in its first season. It wasn't that long ago that sign-up deadlines expired, so I'm surprised they've started already, if they have.

An Arkie Asian creation, with Foo dog images by Bob.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TAR_RELOADED 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-03-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TAR_RELOADED Click to send private message to TAR_RELOADED Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
Cahaya, you may be right. I believe I saw on TAR Asia website that final teams would be chosen on May 31 with filming to begin
early June. Typically TAR will go to a South American country or Europe in lead-off leg but they have gone to South Africa also if I remember right.
3 months until next TAR! might as well as be 3 years! Oh well I am going to go to Germany and Italy in a few weeks and try to relax and gear up for TAR 10.
BTW, anyword on TAR Central Europe? I thought they began filming in Sept. '05...
Keep the spoilers coming!

tar_reloaded

Gingerman28 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-06-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gingerman28 Click to send private message to Gingerman28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
TAR 10 will start shooting this week I believe. If you are going to Germany and Italy in June be on the look out for TAR they may be coming your way.

redwings8831 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-06-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redwings8831 Click to send private message to redwings8831 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
They were just in Italy and Germany last season, cant see them going back this season.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-14-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
Looks like this is part of the route afterall.

Awesome!

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-16-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-06 AT 07:08 PM (EST)

Actually, TAR 10 may have been there. Someone else said they spotted what appeared to be TAR in Kuwait around June 12th. Maybe they are working backwards to shake it up a bit?? Check out the full story with some picts here. http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race_10/2006_Jun_12_kuwait .By the way, there appears to be an Asian group in one of those pictures.

-Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

hinghamwx 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-16-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hinghamwx Click to send private message to hinghamwx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amazing Race 10 Sighting "
LAST EDITED ON 06-16-06 AT 07:16 PM (EST)

LOL I just got on the forum, so I had not read all the other posts before I added mine...I guess others had the same west to east idea that I did Fun little site we have here.

-Michael
http://www.hinghamweather.com

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •