The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Updated odds"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-29-06, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Updated odds"
It seems as though there's two races on this edition - the race for first, and the race for third.

BJ & Tyler, 2-1 - It seems optimistic, but I don't see how I can help it.
Eric & Jeremy, 3-1 - Only two things can keep them out of the top 3 - (a) desire to join D&D on Loser Island, or (b) chasing the locals
Joseph & Monica, 7-1 - The best of the rest, IMO. Not too impressive so far, but they might grow out of it.
Lake & Michelle, 10-1 - They've managed to overcome most of their screwups so far.
Dave & Lori, 10-1 - Still not getting winning vibes from them.
Ray & Yolanda, 10-1 - Tough to beat in a footrace, but need to stay closer to the top tier.
Fran & Barry, 15-1 - They keep hanging on, so they have a chance.

I'm realitybites and I approved this post.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Four for the money realitybites 04-27-06 1
   RE: Four for the money donracefan 04-30-06 2
 Final legs realitybites 05-12-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-27-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Four for the money"
Eric & Jeremy, 2-1 - Making a few mistakes but fast enough to make up for most of them. No reason it shouldn't continue.
BJ & Tyler, 2-1 - They passed their biggest hurdle, but they haven't shown their former dominance.
Joseph & Monica, 4-1 - Seem to be holding up better than R&Y. Still pretty bland - good for the race, bad for the viewer.
Ray & Yolanda, 6-1 - Probably the worst racers of this bunch, but victory wouldn't be too surprising.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

donracefan 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-30-06, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail donracefan Click to send private message to donracefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Four for the money"
Good call. You post indicates that you think that RaYo or MoJo will be the next to go as their odds are the longest. That is after we get through with yet another NEL. I agree with you. Some of it will depend on what the order is after this next NEL. However, Ray and Yolanda are coming in next to last (in other words the team just ahead of the one Philiminated) nearly every week. As I wrote in another post, you just can't teeter on the edge of the cliff for too long or you will eventually fall off of it. They don't work well together, they aren't very resourceful and they really don't seem the most determined. They are fit though and that is helping them. However, at some point, they all just become dog tired and the fit gives way to the sheer will to win. Besides, Yolanda doesn't seem that much more fit than Monica (and they are both stunningly hot - good for ratings). Anyway, I think that misfortune or mistakes will be the only deterrent to the hippies and the frats making the final at this point. The hippies have successfully now overcome their "bad stretch." The frats have only had one close call. If they have another, they may not escape it but I don't see it right now.

05-12-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
3. "Final legs"
Eric & Jeremy, 6-5 - They've made the race look pretty easy so far, so they're deserving favorites. Whether they make the million is partly in their grasp and partly out of their hands.

BJ & Tyler, 5-2 - They hadn't done much in the middle of the race before taking the FF. But with just two legs to go, anything can happen.

Ray & Yolanda, 3-1 - Showing faint signs of putting it together. They can win, but might need a little help.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •