The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
Other forums have a love list, but like Evil Dr. Will, I hate them all. (except Will, of course) I hesitate to put this thread in the bashers forum, because I mostly follow the live feeds, and it's just to hard to comment there without accidentally giving spoilers away for the feedless crowd.

The All Star format has proven it sucks. I only hate the people I all ready hated even more, and I'm even hating the people I used to like.

Now, on to the rankings.

From most to least despised.

1. James.

Dear James,

You win my ranking for most hated hamster this week for your over the top paranoia and constant whining. You're not on slop this week, but I'd never know if for as much as you whine about food. You were ready to kill Chicken George for trying to help you make the slop more tolerable when you were on it, now you have the nerve to constantly complain about only having red meat and pork to choose from. Oh, and one more thing. You're not fooling anyone by dumping your s6 alliance so soon. You've been "throwing them under the bus" since day one, just chomping at the bit for an excuse to bail. I could go on and on about James, but I'll save some hatred for next week.

2. Danielle.

Dear Danielle,

Ok, you're a sneaky player, we get that, but quit telling everyone about how great you are all the time! The little pep talks you give others as they're getting booted are beyond fake and annoying. Your tearful goodbye messages are a joke. And please, quit egging on James, he is annoying enough all by himself.

3. Marcellas.

Dear Marcellas,

I have no idea why I used to like you. You're a huge diva and you have a really big mouth. You have no loyalty, and *NEWSFLASH* You are not.a.star. Quit telling me you are.

4. Mike Boogie.

Dear Boogie,

YOu are a vile excuse for a human being. How old are you anyway? 14? Did you have to bring the same wardrobe you brought in the house 6 years ago? It wasn't in style then, and it isn't now. How someone as disgusting and clueless as you thinks you are so "cool" is beyond me. You are such a little boy. Grow up. Please.

5. Janelle.

Dear Janelle,

My opinion of your gameplay is plummeting. I won't call you names like your housemates do so often, but please get a clue. Making a deal with Chill Town wasn't such a bad idea, but waffling on your initial idea of backdooring Danielle will be your undoing.

6. Kaysar.

Dear Kaysar,

Guess what genius??? The floaters ARE coming after you. You are so clueless as to what is going on in the game. You think you are so great at reading people, and you couldn't be more off in your arrogant assumptions. Wake the fvck up and start playing the game. Moron.

7. Erica.

Dear Erica,

If you hadn't been nominated I wouldn't even know you were there. You were so busy crawling up the asses of those who were in power that you were invisible. I'd hate you more, but at least you're not an annoying whiner. Please, try to win something so you can actually play the game.

8. Diane.

Dear Diane,

Guess you can't jump into bed with any of these guys to get you ahead in the game. You are a pathetic player. Quit crying and go home to Kentucky. Buh bye.

9. Howie.

Dear Howie,

Your childish antics are irritating, to say the least, but with this lifeless crowd, at least you attempt to be entertaining. Too bad you are so clueless. Dumbass.

10. Chicken George.

Dear Chicken George,

Please stop cackling. Thank you.

11. Will.

Dear Will,

You are my least hated houseguest. Unlike your friend Boogie, you aren't a vile, pottymouthed sicko. I just wish you'd dump him and get down to business, without having to carry that dumb monkey on your back. Your taste in friends scares me a little, but if it weren't for you, this season would be even more boring than it all ready is. Please stay in the game, because as soon as you leave, this season will be over.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... brvnkrz 08-03-06 1
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... Buggy 08-03-06 2
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... Savahnna 08-03-06 3
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... brvnkrz 08-03-06 8
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... LadyT 08-03-06 4
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... Lasann 08-03-06 5
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... CattyChat 08-03-06 6
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... AugustGirl 08-03-06 7
       RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... samboohoo 08-03-06 10
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... countrygirl_29 08-03-06 11
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... nailbone 08-03-06 9
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List... roxydog 08-03-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
My list pretty much reads like yours except I have Boogie at the top as my most hated. And he will remain there every.single.week.

A wonderful Tribe original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
Finally someone whois watching the same show I am. *wink*

I'd switch Janelle and Erika, and put Howie as less hated than George. ( I can't take the laugh)
Otherwise, great list True!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-03-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

"Hate"'s a strong word.....so I don't have a list.....

But the intense dislike I have for BOOGIE is long enough to equate a list.

This freak of nature bugs me in so many ways.......that would be a long list too.

I can't get into work this morning so I'll start the list:

Judgemental
Mean
Immature
Will Groupie
Overaged "teenybopper"
Awful dancer and rapper
Bad hats and shades
Looks like he would smell
Thinks he's "cool"
Annoying in general

This isn't helping my job!! But I could go on!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
All of the same reasons that I have him at the top of my list.

A wonderful Tribe original

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
True, great list. I would put Boogie closer to the top,right under James. Danielle's only saving grace was when she made fun of Jase. Plus I would put Marci higher than Danielle as he is just mean this time and not funny. George. Well he's number five. Everyone else is exactly the same.

Will however, not even on the list as he is the most loved

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-03-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
1. James - ditto
2. Diane - Your constant whinning has earned you second place. My 21 yr old son thinks you're hot and his taste in women (so far) is horrible, so I know you are the skank everyone thinks you are! Thank goodness you are gone this week.
3. Mike Boogie - you are just plain irritating. You are showing some (ittsy teeny bit) charm with Janelle, but 99% of the time my chest hurts when you are on the screen.
4. Howie - There has only been one instant during which I liked you; calling out Janelle on the veto plan. You will be the first S6 out.
5. Erica - Game's on now is it? I like you but you don't have any qualities that a good BB All-Star should have. Ditto what true said.
6. Marcellas - I loved the bitchy queen stuff in your season. I even kinda liked it on House Calls. I find you semi-entertaining at times, but your back stabbing of Janelle earns you this!
7. Chicken George - by default.
8. Will - although I agree that you are one of the two best players in BB history (with Danielle) I find you mega creepy. Your non-moving forehead and your creepy smile gives me willies. You are playing a great game but I don't like you.
9. Kaysar - *swoon* but you just don't get the dynamics of the game. When Janelle is on the block we'll see what you are made of.
10. Danielle - You are, imho, the best player this year. You have the abiity to get so many players to trust you and confide in you. All the time you are using them, every one of them, for your benefit. I haven't heard one person call you out for this so either they didn't watch you in action on your season or they are idiots. I rank you even with Will as the best players ever. You scare me and IRL I'd run from you.
11. Janelle - I for one love your move this week. I think that you and Will may make the final. Your "confused" look is priceless especially when we see your conversations with Will and we know you are playing. I can't hate you.

It a Tribe original!!!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

Most Annoying to Least Annoying Hamster

People I would never associate with

1. Diane - Get a job, Get a life and quit your whining.

2. James - Quit your whining, hypocrisy & bragging.

3. Marci - 2-Faced backstabbing, paranoid drama queen, I have had enough!

4. Danielle - You play nasty & like to stir the pot. Way to draw the target on yourself.

Tolerable

5. Erika - Just do something interesting & get better taste in men.

6. George - His gas would drive me nuts and his stupid costumes are sad. At least he has much more humility than any of the other HGs.

Only good in small doses, preferable at a party

7. Boogie - Tops my "Grossest" list, but he's much less annoying now that Jase is gone. He's tolerable now.

8. Howie - Big boy sometimes goes overboard & gets on my nerves, but he is like a giant dumb dog. Good boy, Howie!

People Who I Could be Close Friends With

9. Janelle - I'm not a fan of her when she puts on the dumb act, but it works for her. She's sweet and a competitor and I like her, especially when she's engaged in intelligent chats with Kaysar.

10. Kaysar - He has his moody and extremely apathetic moments, but at least he brings some maturity and civility to the game.

11. Will - Yes, he's arrogant, but at least he is intelligent, witty (I love sarcasm) and masterfully plays the game. He's keeping things interesting.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
No surprise here that I agree 100% with Catty.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Great thread, True!

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
Me too. And I was wondering if I was the only one who would put Boogie that high.

It's Arkie Love

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
Bravo....Perfectly written, Catty.....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

Editted to change my list to just agree with CC. Again.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother All Stars Hate List/Week 4"
I am not hanging out with any of these people.
This is entertainment.

Will and Boogie are the only players that are remotely interesting so far.

BB6 is at the top of my hate list. They are boring idiots. I have no idea why people like them so much.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •