The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds 8/1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-01-06, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds 8/1"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 06:52 AM (EST)

I figure I will start today off with some highlights of the going ons of last night.

Kaysar warns Janelle again of Marci
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bHioA7WX4

Will & Boggie whisper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z93c-G3T5Sk
pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45vf66Kk1GA

Marci consoles Diane while trashing Janelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwPObOXHns

Janelle and Kaysar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFn7FEh0v0
pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCqiAXu6yqM
pt3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOgi6gZdTQk
pt4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-h8r1h_z8

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 noisygirl 08-01-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Elaine0 08-01-06 2
 Some Hamsters are Stirring CattyChat 08-01-06 3
   RE: Some Hamsters are Stirring Lasann 08-01-06 4
       RE: Some Hamsters are Stirring CattyChat 08-01-06 5
 Feeds Down? CattyChat 08-01-06 6
   RE: Feeds Down? Elaine0 08-01-06 10
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Elaine0 08-01-06 7
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Elaine0 08-01-06 8
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 CattyChat 08-01-06 12
       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 JoshInSGV 08-01-06 24
       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Iam_Xtreme 08-02-06 74
 Dani & James CattyChat 08-01-06 9
   RE: Dani & James Elaine0 08-01-06 13
       RE: Dani & James CattyChat 08-01-06 19
 How low can James go??? CattyChat 08-01-06 11
   RE: How low can James go??? Elaine0 08-01-06 14
   RE: How low can James go??? iloverob 08-01-06 18
       RE: How low can James go??? how do people miss these things 08-01-06 47
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Elaine0 08-01-06 15
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 AugustGirl 08-01-06 22
 All Games are Set for James to Lose CattyChat 08-01-06 16
   RE: All Games are Set for James to ... Elaine0 08-01-06 17
   RE: All Games are Set for James to ... AugustGirl 08-01-06 20
 Hypocritical Jerk CattyChat 08-01-06 21
   RE: Hypocritical Jerk AugustGirl 08-01-06 23
       RE: Hypocritical Jerk nailbone 08-01-06 25
           RE: Hypocritical Jerk JoshInSGV 08-01-06 45
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Lasann 08-01-06 26
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Savahnna 08-01-06 28
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 linz79 08-01-06 29
       stop yelling! shakes the clown 08-01-06 33
           RE: stop yelling! linz79 08-01-06 59
               RE: stop yelling! vince3 08-02-06 64
 You lost my luv, Marcellas CattyChat 08-01-06 27
   RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas Savahnna 08-01-06 30
       RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas oasisfan1994 08-01-06 32
           RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas CattyChat 08-01-06 34
           RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas Elaine0 08-01-06 37
               RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas JoshInSGV 08-01-06 46
   RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas kary1371 08-01-06 31
       RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas LibraRising 08-01-06 35
           RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas CattyChat 08-01-06 36
           RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas AugustGirl 08-01-06 39
       RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas Elaine0 08-01-06 38
           RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas Savahnna 08-01-06 40
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 AugustGirl 08-01-06 41
 The World According to James CattyChat 08-01-06 42
   RE: The World According to James kopan 08-01-06 43
       RE: The World According to James Elaine0 08-01-06 44
           RE: The World According to James how do people miss these things 08-01-06 49
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 DrKegel 08-01-06 48
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 oasisfan1994 08-01-06 50
       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 oasisfan1994 08-01-06 52
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 bdemoney 08-01-06 51
       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 oasisfan1994 08-01-06 53
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 kopan 08-01-06 54
 RE: Live Feeds 8/1 DrKegel 08-01-06 55
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 AshLanie 08-01-06 56
   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 oasisfan1994 08-01-06 57
       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 apprenticefans 08-01-06 58
           RE: Live Feeds 8/1 nazpink 08-01-06 60
               RE: Live Feeds 8/1 drebaby 08-01-06 61
                   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 oasisfan1994 08-01-06 62
                       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 CattyChat 08-02-06 72
                   RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Wacko Jacko 08-02-06 63
                       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 oasisfan1994 08-02-06 65
                           RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Shoegirl 08-02-06 66
                           RE: Live Feeds 8/1 JoshInSGV 08-02-06 67
                       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 kopan 08-02-06 68
                           RE: Live Feeds 8/1 Buggy 08-02-06 71
           RE: Live Feeds 8/1 AshLanie 08-02-06 70
       RE: Live Feeds 8/1 AshLanie 08-02-06 69
           RE: Live Feeds 8/1 wheredotheyfindthesepeople 08-02-06 73

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

noisygirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noisygirl Click to send private message to noisygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
What's going on? It's 1:00 est and no feeds, nothing. Must be another boring day in the house. Now the feeds are as boring as the show. I thought with "all-stars" we would see more action than this!!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-01-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Danielle is up, but everyone else is sleeping.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-01-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Some Hamsters are Stirring"
I think the whole POV competition and keeping them up all night the other night has really made the hammies' internal clocks even worse and they are sleeping much too much.

About an hour ago Erica was moping around the BY half asleep. Sat on the couch for a bit breathing heavy and looking like she was on the receiving end of CG's gas. She dipped her feet in the hot tub for a bit then went back to bed.

Now Dani is up and getting herself breakfast in the kitchen. Hopefully the HGs will get out of bed soon. I'm on the East Coast and the 3-hr difference and the fact they sleep so late gets on my nerves because I like to sleep at 1-2-3 a.m. EST and I miss a lot.

My recommendation to BB producers is to put the HGs on a special time (like Central time) in between East and West Coast time zones for all us live feed peeps. I would like to see them make the HGs get out of bed earlier. Put them on a tight schedule. If they want to stay up all night partying, great, but still make them get up early. Don't let them sleep so much in the afternoon. I wish it would be less lazy days for the HGs -- up the stress factor a bit and take them out of their comfort zones, THAT would make things more interesting. ----- just my thoughts.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-01-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Some Hamsters are Stirring"
I totally agree. That was my frustration when I had the live feeds. I'm not sure whether they should do food and sleep deprivation but I'd prefer sleep deprivation for a season.

Once again, thanks to the live feeders!!

It a Tribe original!!!

08-01-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Some Hamsters are Stirring"
It would definitely be a huge bonus. I keep the feeds running on my laptop while I work on my desktop. So, I do get more work done when nothing goes on during the day, but once I quit working for the day and go about to do other stuff I don't pay as much attention to the feeds.

This summer is a busy Reality TV schedule for me, which detracts from Big Brother -- BB7 3 nights a week; SYTYCD 2 nights; Hell's Kitchen; Treasure Hunters; RockStar 2 nights; Last Comic Standing; and Project Runway. Big Brother needs to do something to keep the viewer hooked because there's a lot more competition in the summertime now.

Plus I have to try to fit in a life in between Boy, life sure is rough this summer

08-01-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
6. "Feeds Down?"
Am I the only one who lost the feeds completely? For the past 30+ minutes not even flames, just an audio message that says

"The live stream you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable, please try again later." With an orange screen that says "temporarily unavailable."

Does this happen a lot? I thought it was just either live feeds or the stupid flames with much too loud BB theme music.

08-01-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Feeds Down?"
I kept getting that too. Before the message and right now, the feeds keep stopping.

08-01-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
James is up and Danielle is filling him on the deal CT has with Janelle.

08-01-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Did Janelle say they are in a mess because of what Jani & Kaysar did referring to their noms? What about James going after George?

Danielle is on my last nerve. She's like the person, and we all know one, that talks to everyone and every time she talks to someone she immediatelly burns up the phone lines telling everyone else what the last one told her. Then the whole time she's talking to anyone she constantly reminds them that she is only looking out for their best. I can't stand people like that.

Yesterday she had to tell Boogie that he shouldn't have made a deal with Jani not to put up Will. Boogie should have come to her first to find out that Will was safe. Now how does she know that when Jani hadn't decided?

Was James not loved as a child? Why is he so bitter? He sure turns on someone fast.

08-01-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I tell you, James is serious insecure. He constantly has to pump himself up to everyone and put on this act that he's so smart & so great. He knows everybody and does this and that. James is either bragging about James, conspiring against everyone in the house or throwing hissy fits if he feels things aren't going his way.

You know, it could also be to compensate for his lack of size in the package department, too. Guys with little winkies tend to have A LOT to prove.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-01-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"

>You know, it could also be
>to compensate for his lack
>of size in the package
>department, too. Guys with
>little winkies tend to have
>A LOT to prove.

LOL!!! I can't believe you took it there. HAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, Danielle can be so vile. I'm tired of her making the rounds and trying to manipulate everyone. I hope people are onto her game and get her the F*ck out of the house.

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
You know, it could also be to compensate for his lack of size in the package department, too. Guys with little winkies tend to have A LOT to prove.

LMAO

Signature Created By: tribephyl

08-01-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
9. "Dani & James"
James finally got up and he and Dani are immediately scheming.

Dani told James that CT made a deal with Janelle that if they put up Diane, BB6 would be safe from CT. James said, yeah, like you could trust them. Dani then told James that Boogie doesn't lie, that's not his game. If he gave his word, it's good.

Dani plans to stir things up to put doubt in CT's minds about Janelle's & BB6. She is going to tell them that they NEED to play HoH to win and go after BB6.

Dani advised James that Marci told her he would put up 1 CT and 1 BB6 if he wins HoH. If Dani wins, "its ON!!" And she's going after Janelle & Howie, because she respects Kaysar a lot so K & James are safe.

James continuing his "I was never with them on nominating the floaters, it's bad, it's wrong, Janey is bad." JAMES chose to nom Jase, because Jase was part of CT.

Dani likens what has been going on as "gang warfare" and the floaters haven't done anything but sit back and do nothing, so why drag them into it.

Honestly, I hope CT wins HoH and puts up James & Danielle or James and any other floater. I am not sure if Kaysar or Howie have the balls to go after James yet or if they are fully on to his sneakiness and dangerousness yet.

Howie might do it and that would be AWESOME after he was HoH when Sarah was evicted. Boy, would James be pissed about that. Plus it would keep James out of sequester, which would add to the beauty of a Howie HoH this week to a James eviction. Howie would be my Jedi hero!!

08-01-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Dani & James"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

JAMES chose to nom Jase, because Jase was part of CT

That's funny. What is his excuse for putting up George? Does James think he is part of CT? James was so for getting rid of George over Will (we all saw his tantrum when George won the veto), but now the says he was against getting rid of floaters.

My dream for this week is CT lets Danielle think she convinced them to go against their deal with Jani and vote to evict Erika since Danielle doesn't want Jani, or any other HOH, to get their way. Then CT votes to evict Diane, Danielle and James vote to evict Erika and Danielle tries to convince Marcellas to evict Erika. Diane leaves and James blames the votes for Erika on CT proving that Jani can't trust them. Jani confronts Will, Will confronts Danielle/James and Marcellas tells everyone that Danielle is the one swaying the votes. Then Jani, Kaysar & Howie know that James went against them and sided with Danielle.

Like I said, it's a dream.

08-01-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Dani & James"
That WOULD be a dream and a great one at that!!

Yeah and also along the CG stuff. James was so pissed that CG won the veto and messed up his wimpy plan and now all of a sudden James is kissing CG's butt by doing his laundry??? When James came out into the BY a bit ago he asks Dani "Who did CG's laundry? That's MY job to take care of CG."

What surprises me is that even without wating the feeds and seeing James's sneakiness I think he is so transparent as a liar and a fake. I'm shocked that others don't see through him. Though, I've been fortunate to be able to read people fairly well most of the time.

08-01-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
11. "How low can James go???"
James questioning Dani more about Marci putting up a BB6er. Would it be James?

Dani says no.

James says it's Howie, right?

Dani confirms.

James tells Dani that he told Janelle that would happen, but Janelle said Marci is to be trusted 100%. James says he can't wait for Marci to put up Howie so James can go to Howie and tell him it's all Janelle's fault that she "f-d" Howie and sold Howie out. What a slimer. I only hope Howie's 2 brain cells are smart enough to realize that Janie wouldn't turn on Howie.

08-01-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
14. "RE: How low can James go???"
James tells Dani that he told Janelle that would happen, but Janelle said Marci is to be trusted 100%. James says he can't wait for Marci to put up Howie so James can go to Howie and tell him it's all Janelle's fault

Then whos fault will it be when Danielle puts Howie up? James won't take the blame. He'll say it is Howie's fault for something he did.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-01-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: How low can James go???"
A clip I watched yesterday where James and Howie were talking about Janie possibly nominating Diane started with Howie calling Janie a f'n Ho (in front of James), but ended with him calling her a f'n dumb B (after James left and to himself).

I used to like Howie, but he's been weighing on me this season. And for him to turn on Janie (and I don't even like what she did) so quickly, I don't care for him anymore. I wish Janie would take him out....she can take out Kasar also.

My ultimate final 3 would be Janie, Will, and Danielle (the female version of Will). Three of the best players to have ever played the game imho.

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: How low can James go???"
do you guys watch the show Jani is clearly playing the sov and starting to head towards CT. Even CT knows it shown by the fact that they laughed at her in the diary room for not putting up Will.

08-01-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
James says Jani sold him out twice the first week.

OK, how may times has James sold Jani out?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
James says Jani sold him out twice the first week.

James keeps saying that, but I have no idea what he is talking about. Does anyone know what the two instances are?

OK, how may times has James sold Jani out?

Every second of every day since he walked into the house, and twice a second since the Veto ceremony yesterday.

08-01-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
16. "All Games are Set for James to Lose"
He continues his whining and major trashing of Janelle. She sucks and many choice words. She can't beat them in chess.

Dani & James then start in on how Janie cheated at the HoH comp by looking at the answers in the reflection (PUHlease).

James wanted to work with Janelle, but Janelle wanted to keep Howie because she can manipulate Howie & beat him in the comps. James said he WAS cool with Janie outside of the house. James said he received calls from people, "I'm not going to say who becuase this will all be transcribed" who couldn't stand Howie outside of the house. Celebrities would tell James that they couldn't stand the "embarassments in public."

James also continues the inspid we are the nerd herd this year (NOT even close, dumbass) and that America probably hates them all now. Dani doubts that, they were so popular.

James says F that, I'm not here to be popular, I'm here to F-ing win. James knew that Janelle was going to F him. She F-d him twice in the first week that he knows of. James kicked out Jase because of Janelle, but it was a good move for James since Jase told James he was coming after Dani & Janie.

Well, you know the whole broken record James continues to spew. It just continues.

08-01-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
17. "RE: All Games are Set for James to Lose"
James also continues the inspid we are the nerd herd this year (NOT even close, dumbass) and that America probably hates them all now.

He's 25% right. America hates him and his constant Jani bashing could qualify for membership in the nerd herd.

08-01-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: All Games are Set for James to Lose"
Dani & James then start in on how Janie cheated at the HoH comp by looking at the answers in the reflection (PUHlease).

If she cheated why did she miss that question and get elimanted?

and that America probably hates them all now.

Not all. Probably just James.

08-01-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
21. "Hypocritical Jerk"
James to Will: "The problem is everyone is playing the game scared."

So, what the heck was James last week with his pathetic CG nomination? He was scared of stirring up the pot and tried to take the easiest way out.

08-01-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Hypocritical Jerk"
He keeps saying Kaysar and Janie's HOHs were wasted weeks. Takes one to know one, James. What a jerk.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hypocritical Jerk"
REALLY!!! He bags on Janie and Kaysar for not putting up CT. He put up George, for Pete's sake, to avoid the hassles of putting up one or both of CT and facing the revenge of the remaining CTer.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

08-01-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Hypocritical Jerk"
I'm so sick of James and he's constant whining, lying, and backstabbing. He plays a very dirty game and I'm tired of it. I hope he gets evicted. His scheming was a big reason why his alliance lost last season, and once again he is making the same mistakes by making side deals with everyone and their dog. James is such a f*cking idiot! If the SOVs don't trust him completelly is because he always gives them plenty of reasons to suspect him. James, STFU and go home already!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-01-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Those were cute! I don't know that I've ever seen Kaysar so playful.

Also, even Kaysar and Janie are hiding what they think is the best strategy.

Janie is dulusional that Marcellas, Erika, and Daniele aren/t coming after her.

Kaysar has managed to be in a good position at this time.

I sorta hope that James wins so we can see if he will jump from the S6 now. Although S6 will loose one they will know the truth!!

It a Tribe original!!!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"

>
>I sorta hope that James wins
>so we can see if
>he will jump from the
>S6 now. Although S6
>will loose one they will
>know the truth!!

I know what you mean. This BB is making me hope things I never would have thought of when they first entered the house. If Janie is going to be dumb enough to be snowed by Will....then I want her to be the BB7 Shannon already. Why not just go for the whole schmooze....oh wait.....didn't Will say he wasn't attracted to her??

linz79 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linz79 Click to send private message to linz79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. I HOPE SOMEHTING HAPPENS SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE JAMES' AND DANIELLE'S TRUE COLORS!! AND AS FOR MARCELLAS HE IS SUCH A QUEEN. HE WAS A WASTED BODY THEY SHOULD HAVE LET SOMEONE ELSE COME IN THE HOUSE. HOW HE GONNA TURN ON JANELLE WHEN ALL SHE HAS EVER DONE IS PROTECT HIM. MARCELLAS ID THE BIGGEST FLOATER OF THEM ALL. HE GOES BACK AND FORTH TELLING EACH SIDE WHAT HE THINKS THE OTHER ONE WANTS TO HEAR. HE MAKES ME WANNA GAG!!! I HOPE HE IS DELAT WITH *****SOONER RATHER THAN LATER***** (LOL)!!!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "stop yelling!"
>I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I WAS THINKING
>THE SAME THING. I
>HOPE SOMEHTING HAPPENS SO THAT
>EVERYONE CAN SEE JAMES' AND
>DANIELLE'S TRUE COLORS!! AND
>AS FOR MARCELLAS HE IS
>SUCH A QUEEN. HE
>WAS A WASTED BODY THEY
>SHOULD HAVE LET SOMEONE ELSE
>COME IN THE HOUSE.
>HOW HE GONNA TURN ON
>JANELLE WHEN ALL SHE HAS
>EVER DONE IS PROTECT HIM.
> MARCELLAS ID THE BIGGEST
>FLOATER OF THEM ALL.
>HE GOES BACK AND FORTH
>TELLING EACH SIDE WHAT HE
>THINKS THE OTHER ONE WANTS
>TO HEAR. HE MAKES
>ME WANNA GAG!!! I
>HOPE HE IS DELAT WITH
>*****SOONER RATHER THAN LATER*****
>(LOL)!!!

...there is nothing more annoying than someone who insists on typing in ALL CAPS! Honestly I don't know what could possibly go through a person's head where they wouldn't realize who friggen annoying that is.

I for one never read any posts written in all caps and I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel the same way.

If you want your posts to be read, stop yelling and write like a normal non retarded human being.

linz79 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linz79 Click to send private message to linz79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: stop yelling!"
>I for one never read any posts written in all caps and I'm sure >there are plenty of people who feel the same way

well good for u shakes!! let me just clue you in i didnt know writing in caps was yelling. pretty new to the posting thing. just thought i would let u know. so screw you and your condescending remarks. i could care less if you read my post. get a life and quit nagging on everything everyone types a**hole!!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: stop yelling!"
Linz, under normal circumstances your post would be alerted because bashing other posters is not allowed. However, Shakes is allowed to bash other posters and is allowed to be bashed due to being here before those guidelines were in place.

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

08-01-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
27. "You lost my luv, Marcellas"
WOW, I can't believe the turnaround by Marci. He did a major trash job on Janelle and Howie and even threw Kaysar in, though ever so gently.

It all started with Diane's pity party how she can't stand the house anymore and wants to go home. Marci agreed he wants out now. Diane left and Marci & Dani started their convo.

Dani-- "Did you guys talk at all?"
Marci -- "Yeah. She's like 'I can't believe I did it, I'm so sorry, blah, blah, blah.' It's like, whatever."

He said he slept terrible last night because of the lousy company he was in and he's tired of having to be fake now (so, sleep in your OWN bed). He said that Janie & Howie have turned into bullies and he felt attacked last night. (This is all to Dani, btw.) He said that even Kaysar was a little "bashy and it was creepy." Marci said H/J are going to start personal attacks when they put people up and Marci said he told them that makes them bullies. It was really, really uncomfortable for Marci and he feels like he has to be phony now. He feels like they finally showed their true selves.

Then Marci says they were making fun of George using his voice to say mean things. Marci felt so uncomfortable.

WOW, Marci is truly delusional. From the footage I saw of the CG/Sean Connery stuff last night, they were joking around in good fun. I didn't see it as being hateful or mean. What is Marci talking about?

I have now officially jumped the Marcellas train. I thought he was slightly amusing and nice, but he is turning into a James. Bad, Marcellas, bad. And Janie is still defending you saying how much she "Loves" Marci.

08-01-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
, but he is turning
>into a James. Bad,
>Marcellas, bad. And Janie
>is still defending you saying
>how much she "Loves" Marci.

That's just what I was thinking when read this. But Marcellus may just be able to pull it off better. Oh....and I jumped ship too. I was doing a 180 on him myself in the beginnning.

08-01-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-06 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

The one i feel the most sorry for in the house is Janelle. She is clueless as to much everyone hates her in the house. Everyone in there has bashed her except kaysar and she is none the wiser. The amount of stuff that has been said about her i don't quite understand myself, especially from Bogger and Jase and Diane. And its not cause Diane is on the block, she has been doing it since day one. And now Marci, who is "supposed" to be her friend. I hope when she comes out at the end with all the money and tells them all to go F themselves.
And the one thing I did like about Marci was how loyal he was to his friend Amy but i guess loyalty went out the window this time.

08-01-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
34. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
I'm with you, Oasis, 100%. I'll never understand why the instant nastiness to Janelle. She is so clueless as to how she is being trashed behind her back.

Where do they find these people for these shows. They are stunted in mentality at the 12-year-old-level. It's pathetic, especially since a lot of them are around the 30 age bracket. It's a sad world.

08-01-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
37. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
I may be wrong but Jani seems like a very sweet person. Sure she's not perfect, but she is a caring person. She is also a bit insecure and wants to be liked. Remember all the late night talks she had with Kaysar last year and some this year too. She wanted to make a deal with CT, but still protect her friends. Remember Will saying they will protect her and another person she picks. Jani wanted to pick 4 others to protect.

It was horrible listening to the nerd herd trash her last year and it continued again at the start of this year with Alison and Diane. But to have her so called friends attack her is the worst.

08-01-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
46. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
Marcellas is disgusting to watch. I can understand the hatred towards Janelle coming from Diane, Alison and/or Boogie. They haven't made any attempts to get close to her. But, Marcellas has been sleeping up there with her every night and then he goes around behind her back spewing venom and spreading so many lies about her. And while Marcellas is stabbing her in the back, Janey is all trying to protect him with CT. Marcellas sucks!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
I remembered not liking Marci in Season 3, but didn't remember why... now I do, he b--ches all the time! Go Home and be forgotten Marci! With a friend like that, who needs ennemies!

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
This is reminding me why I DIDN'T like Marci during his season. And to those of you who were so impressed by his loyalty to Amy, remember that Queenie Self-Righteous eventually nominated his dear friend, served with a condescending speech about her drinking.

08-01-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
36. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
I wish I saw the previous seasons of BB so I knew everyone's backstory in the game. I only knew Marci from his "House Calls" last season and when he jumped on the Janie love train I thought he was cool, though a part of me thought part of his reason for latching onto Janelle was due to Janelle's popularity with America and that he felt if he was with her America would love him, too. I am saddened to see that my gut feeling was right and Marci is a "fairweather" friend and *Elaine Benis voice* "Fake, fake, fake, fake, fake."

08-01-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
39. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
Exactly, Libra. Marcellus BB7 is Marcellus BB3 redux.

08-01-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
38. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"
Marcellas did the same thing with Amy. He'd trash her behind her back and then hole with her somewhere and they'd trash everyone else.

Does anyone know why they don't talk any more? Or why Danielle talks like she's Amy's best friend?

08-01-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
40. "RE: You lost my luv, Marcellas"

>why Danielle talks like she's
>Amy's best friend?

Isn't Danielle everyone's best friend??

08-01-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
LOL!

BB gave them a checkerboard set. Erika was happy. Will and Boogie b!tched about it. {whiney voice}We could play checkers with the chess set{/voice}.

Erika called them bitter. (lol)

Erika and George set up the game in the living room.

They couldn't remember how to set up the pieces, or the rules. LOL! It's freakin' CHECKERS people!

James has joined them to watch and he is complaining about the food. Remember people, he is NOT on slop.

Boogie is there too, and is making fun of James being pissy.

James is talking about breach of contract because BB hasn't provided him with enough food.

Not sure where Erika went...she probably couldn't take any more of James' complaining.

Wait! He's now complaining that the walls are noisier this year than last year.

Erika is back. The checkers game continues...on all four feeds.

08-01-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
42. "The World According to James"
I can't take listening to his mouth running on and on and on. He is such a baby talking about their "misery." How hard is it to lounge around a house all day and get paid for it?? If it's so bad, why did he sign up for it again.

He must have been spoiled rotten growing up. As happened last year, I question Sarah's sanity to choose to be with someone like James. She must have no self-esteem or is so unbelievably naive. I'm sure he rules over her like she is his servant and he is superior to her. I've seen it before.

kopan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: The World According to James"
I'm a James fan, sorry. Yeah, he complains, but I like him anyway.
As for Janelle, I liked her last year, but this year she doesn't seem to understand how to play the game. And she's not playing Will, he's playing her. All you have to do is see the look on her face when she is talking to him.
Both Kaysar and James's noms sucked. I thought when James got HOH he would put up CT, but he didn't. And I do think he was trying to protect Janelle (and Dani) when he decided to go with the rest of BB6 and nominated Jase. Keeping Jase might have actually paid off for him. Why none of them can make strategic nominations this year is beyond me. No one is playing a good game to me. Well, maybe Will & Booger because both of them are still in the game. Marci has always been a whinner. I couldn't stand him on his season and was not happy to see him show back up on All-Stars.

08-01-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
44. "RE: The World According to James"
Like I said in another topic I think the problem with BB6 is that they came in without a plan. Last year they always knew who the enemy was. This year they don't, so they keep doubting themselves.

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: The World According to James"
does no one else see jani playing everyone, claiming to be part of sov's but listening to CT, she clearly helped boogie win the POV and then tried to lie about it thank goodness howie told them that she was lieing. Get her lil ho butt out of there and replace her with someone else.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"

>I'm a James fan, sorry. Yeah,
>he complains, but I like
>him anyway.
>As for Janelle, I liked her
>last year, but this year
>she doesn't seem to understand
>how to play the game.
>And she's not playing Will,
>he's playing her. All you
>have to do is see
>the look on her face
>when she is talking to
>him.
>Both Kaysar and James's noms sucked.
>I thought when James got
>HOH he would put up
>CT, but he didn't. And
>I do think he was
>trying to protect Janelle (and
>Dani) when he decided to
>go with the rest of
>BB6 and nominated Jase. Keeping
>Jase might have actually paid
>off for him. Why none
>of them can make strategic
>nominations this year is beyond
>me. No one is playing
>a good game to me.
>Well, maybe Will & Booger
>because both of them are
>still in the game. Marci
>has always been a whinner.
>I couldn't stand him on
>his season and was not
>happy to see him show
>back up on All-Stars.

Not no one. Will is a standout and so is Danielle. But Danielle is in the background where she's good.

I have to say Will is the puppetmaster. They even showed him giving a puppetshow on Sunday. And you are so right about Janelle being head over heels in love.

I'd say more, but no spoilers here.

Will you are a brilliant manipulator and I would hate to go up against you. Man, would I lose!

08-01-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
James b!tch!ing about having no food
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WVMUiUqWQ8

08-01-06, 09:13 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Howie and the wall, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjkT6teibso

Who need James when we have George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c87lFdm6P78

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I'd say more, but no spoilers here.

Just thought I'd remind you that this IS the spoilers forum, and you are actually writing in the LIVE FEED thread. Feel free to spoil away.....

08-01-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
janelle and Kaysar stratagy talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqhXHxCuS2k

08-01-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kopan Click to send private message to kopan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
You're right about Will. I've watched Big Brother since the very first season and when season 2 started, I couldn't stand Will, but by the end, he deserved to be there. I remember Hardy's comment "Nominations without Will is like Christmas without presents." Or something along those lines. He told people he would lie and he did. Everyone going into the All Stars (Janelle) should know that he is doing it again this time and it appears to be having the same results.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"

>I'd say more, but no spoilers
>here.
>
>Just thought I'd remind you that
>this IS the spoilers forum,
>and you are actually writing
>in the LIVE FEED thread.
> Feel free to spoil
>away.....
>
>

Really? Hmmmm....

Was under the impression that the East Coast gets the show earlier so talk about what goes on in the show on that night needs to be confined to the one thread devoted to the early
East Coast showing of it.

Goes to show what I know.

DUH!!!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Tagging On:

Just couple comments:

Will Has Jan just where he wants her: Between his legs.

She said the other day she was playing him.....LOL......guess the ole saying: dumb as a (bleached) blonde is alive and well and in the BB house.

08-01-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
What i don't quite get is that live feeds spoil the show anyways. We already know the results of everything we just didn't get to see it edited badly.

apprenticefans 24 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail apprenticefans Click to send private message to apprenticefans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I am a huge fans of Janelle and Kaysar.
But sometimes I just do not understand their strategy.
I mean.... why are people so angry to James and Marcella?
We can't deny that Janelle lied in front of the other 3.
This season, I think James really tried to be loyal to the alliance and that is why he is so pissed that Janelle made her own selfish move.

James could have nominated will and boogie, but the others told him to nominate Jase. He finally did it.

Besides, it is true that you can't trust Boogie or Will. The moment one of them get HOH, one of the four (most likely Howie or Kaysar) will be gone.

I just feel sorry for James cos many people hated him. But I just think that his frustation is justifiable, after what Janelle did.

I adore Kaysar, but his decisions sucks! He might be full of charm, but he can be one of the dumbest player. He always made pansy move (by picking George in the food competition, nominate Diane and Nakomis).

I really really like Janelle. But I think I am just dissapointed on her selfish decision this week. Apparently, she got the looks that make people blindly loyal to her. So sadly,
James and Marcella got all the hates.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-01-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I still love James. His nomination for Chicken George was off, but I think the way he saw it was if your not going to play the game then you don't deserve to be on Allstars,which is understandable. But after CG's speech at the veto ceremony James had a change of opinion. We can all be wrong about someone it's what we do after we get to understand them better that counts. Also, James was nominating those that his alliance wanted. They wanted CG gone and they wanted Jase gone, but they wanted Will and Booger to stay in the game to be the bigger targets, so they say. I don't think James' is that bad. I think he should start playing for himself and it was smart of him to not seclude himself away from the rest of the house the way Howie and Janelle do. So, yeah, I am a James fan and I hope he stirs the pot good.

Kaysar seems to have decided to keep a low profile. I just get tired of all the indecision this group has.

As far as Marci goes, well he is playing a typical game. He's trying to stay in good with the floaters because after all he knows he would be the firs to go out of the BB6, but he also wants to make good with them right now because they have the power or should I say Will has the power and BB6 is taking the credit? The problem with Marci is he acts so righteous when he is no better than anyone else in this game and he gets too catty for my liking. It will all catch up to him though, in due time.

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Janelle is getting punked by CT and she is clueless as the "dumb blond" cliche!!

Why put up Boogie and then when he wins POV put up another floater??? if you are going to put up a CT, then put up the other. duh!

Kaysar is playing it to lowkey and should give Janelle more direction, but he has made questionable choices too. Howie is to much of a follower....

At this point I am hoping that James wins the "whole darn thang" as he is putting the most effort into the game and wearing his heart on his sleeve. The chillers are "playing" both Kaysar and Jannelle. Chilltown should be gone by now, but I am willing to bet that at least 2 of the Sov 6 will be gone before the CT's see the outside world.

08-01-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I don't agree. I don't think that Janelle's nomination are all that dumb. Will was right in telling Janelle that all the floaters want her out. They all blame her for everything even stuff that wasn't her doing. and as for James having to put up Jase instead of another floater he couldn't do it cause he has a side alliance with all of them, thats why he is so mad at Janelle for nominating his alliance.

kaysar and janelle pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghqxggs3qpY

pt 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5pHKPQwDw

08-02-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
72. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Couldn't have said it better myself, Oasis.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-02-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
James sucks! Nothing I hate more than hypocrits. He could of gone after Chilltown but he didn't and only one week later he is yelling at janelle because she didn't nominate them either. Sure James put up Will but with Chicken George with Wll being the PAWN. Then when CG won POV he could've gone after CT but he didn't. So for him to criticize Janelle is very hypocritical.

Sure I think Janelle is being stupid. CT can't be trusted, but really could she trust Erika or Diane either? No. The idea is to take out people outside of BB6. James is a putz for thinking he controls who Janelle puts up. If the final two are James and Janelle...Janelle all the way. This who 'fight' suits Kayser and Howie the best. James I swear...looks like he has a migrane 24 hours....can't wait til he is gone.

08-02-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
65. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
>James sucks! Nothing I hate
>more than hypocrits.
>

> James
>I swear...looks like he has
>a migrane 24 hours....can't wait
>til he is gone.

I agree. I always thought James looked constipated. I think he as control issues.

Shoegirl 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Oh I totaly agree James has control issues & honesty issues that lead to his Paranoia that leads to his anger. I also agree that his biggest downfall, with me, is his hypocracy. Everything he said and did last week is suddenly forgotten.

I HOPE he gets HOH next week so everyone can see how he really is.

08-02-06, 02:04 AM (EST)
67. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
I guess James thought that Janelle would do his bidding like Sarah does. That poor girl! She seems so nice and I have no idea what she sees in James. He's such a worthless schmuck.

08-02-06, 05:04 AM (EST)
68. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
What about when James was HOH? BB6 wanted Jase out after CG won the veto. They were suppose to decide as a group. So it's not James trying to control who she nominates. It was suppose to be a group decision.
As for having other alliances in the house, smart move. You have to know that people will be coming after the BB6 people so you need someone to fall back on. Besides, James never was a total member of BB6. They would have dumped him when it was finally time to start going after their own.
Janelle will get burned for this down the road and she only has herself to blame.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Don't forget that james made a deal with CT when he was HOH too.
He told Will that he would only put him up if he was sure they had the votes to save him. Save Will! James went for CG because he didn't have a deal with him.

All that crying about " You made me put up Jase, yu made me break my word to Jase" is just nonsense. James wanted Jase out too, since Jase said he was going after Danielle and Janelle.
James said that on last Thursdays show. " He told me he was going aftr Dani and Janelle, so he had to go"
Now he is blaming others for " making" him put up Jase?

Here is the topping on the cake. He has Danielle go to Boogie and propose that Dani and James join them and become the new 4. He wants to take out his old alliance because Janelle lied to him. What did she lie about? Not taking out Chilltown.

He is the break in the Sov 4 alliance, not Janie.

08-02-06, 06:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
>I am a huge fans of
>Janelle and Kaysar.
>But sometimes I just do not
>understand their strategy.
>I mean.... why are people so
>angry to James and Marcella?
>
>We can't deny that Janelle lied
>in front of the other
>3.
>This season, I think James really
>tried to be loyal to
>the alliance and that is
>why he is so pissed
>that Janelle made her own
>selfish move.
>
>James could have nominated will and
>boogie, but the others told
>him to nominate Jase. He
>finally did it.
>
>Besides, it is true that you
>can't trust Boogie or Will.
>The moment one of them
>get HOH, one of the
>four (most likely Howie or
>Kaysar) will be gone.
>
>I just feel sorry for James
>cos many people hated him.
>But I just think that
>his frustation is justifiable, after
>what Janelle did.
>
>I adore Kaysar, but his decisions
>sucks! He might be full
>of charm, but he can
>be one of the dumbest
>player. He always made pansy
>move (by picking George in
>the food competition, nominate Diane
>and Nakomis).
>
>I really really like Janelle. But
>I think I am just
>dissapointed on her selfish decision
>this week. Apparently, she got
>the looks that make people
>blindly loyal to her. So
>sadly,
>James and Marcella got all the
>hates.

Jan has the FAKE look that males seem to fantaizie about...bleached blonde, sugical boobs etc.

I agree with you about James. He did just what the group asked him to do: Put up George (I remmeber Jan saying he couldn't win anything cause he is too old and fat)then they insisted on him putting up Jase.

What I don't understand is after this last veto comp, Howie exposed Jan as a liar yet they still are going along with her and her personal vendetta on Diane. Whe she, Jan, started in the first place last season when she called Diane ugly on the live feeds and of course Diane retaliated.

Jan's problem is she needs to be *stroked* by the males (And the males being who they are are willing to do just that)in order to feel some self worth. She has nothing going for her. She dislikes all females it seems because they take away from any attention she might get.

Of all the allstar reality shows I've watched this is by far the worst one. Not even sure if I will continue watching the show itself and I have already cancelled the live feeds.

Anyhow, James has a legit complaint, caught her in lies in front of toehrs, yet the rest of the males there (with exception of George who seems to be keeping a low profile-smart guy) seems to be thinking between their elgs once again....NO suprise there.

08-02-06, 06:21 AM (EST)
69. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
>What i don't quite get is
>that live feeds spoil the
>show anyways. We already know
>the results of everything we
>just didn't get to see
>it edited badly.
>
>
>
>

Nods, the show seems to want to edit the show to favour certain ones to the tv viewing audience...I am already tired though of the childish antics of most in the house.

wheredotheyfindthesepeople 43 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to send private message to wheredotheyfindthesepeople Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Live Feeds 8/1"
Hate James if you want to as a person, but understand what he's up against as a contestant on a "game show". Coming into the house, it cannot be denied that Janelle, Howie and Kayser would cut him first when it benefited them. He had to find a side alliance or else he would be signing his own walking papers. I think that the floater plan was horrible as well. As far as I'm concerned, they should have eliminated CT and then went after floaters, since they aren't a threat to begin with. James wanted Boogie out after CG won the veto but he listened to his BB6 alliance and protected Janie by putting up Jase. Janelle did promise to put up CT the next week. She then "puts up" Boogie and rigs the veto comp. By hindering Diane, the whole house knows she's hanging with CT. She dug her own grave. I'm done protecting Janelle. If this Will and Janelle thing goes any further, she will be hurt by the DR antics of Will and Boogie.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •