The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-06, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep the official confirmation of Janelle's sensible and sane nominations on this thread until the West Coast gets to see how intelligently she acts. I mean -- come on. Clearly she's going to put up Will and Mike. How on Earth could anyone mess that up?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Recap of last week kathliam 07-30-06 1
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 2
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... pokey_ally 07-30-06 8
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 3
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 4
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 5
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 6
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 7
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... pokey_ally 07-30-06 9
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East C... kathliam 07-30-06 10
   It's official! ARnutz 07-30-06 11
       RE: It's official! kathliam 07-30-06 12
           RE: It's official! ARnutz 07-30-06 13
       RE: It's official! arkiegrl 07-30-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Recap of last week"
A blue Chicken George. An angry Jase. A nefarious Will.

And Janie-doll wins HOH.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-30-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Live in the house following Jase's eviction. Diane says it proves there was no 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' alliance. Will is sad, Jase should not have been backdoored. James asserts he did not b-d Jase. Will and Boogie cracking each other up in DR. Marc is happy Jase is gone, he behaved badly.

They are all in the red room talking about Jase's eviction. Danielle doesn't want the hamsters to speak badly of Jase or anyone. Marc asked Jase if his mother would be happy with his behavior.

(hey, live feeds during the show? I don't know which thread to post in.)

pokey_ally 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-30-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pokey_ally Click to send private message to pokey_ally Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
"(hey, live feeds during the show? I don't know which thread to post in.)"

LOL

07-30-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Howie and James discussing J's eviction. James doesn't want to go out that way, but Jase threatened the two women he has to protect.

Janelle wins HOH and Marc so happy for him. Diane thinks Sov4 are acting like last year's Nerd Herd, wonders if America is truly enjoying this, watching them win 4th week in a row?

Boogie asks Will why he didn't take Janie out of HOH comp. He thinks he may be able to make a deal with her down the line.

Scenes of Janelle and Will flirting. Will in DR, thinks she's 'way into me'. Janelle in DR says it's part of her strategy.

Janelle's invitation to see her HOH room. If you haven't seen it, it's frightening. Pink. Hot pink. Barbie pink. Everywhere. Pink fur chairs. Oh. My. G-d.

07-30-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
James, Howie, Janelle in HOH. Kaysar joins. Strategy talks. Why are you guys afraid of Chilltown? Floaters are largest group, gearing up to take them out. Sovs still doing dirty work for floaters by taking out their threats.

Janie and Kaysar want to put up Diane, James (of course) disagrees and says 'fine do what you want, next week I will do what I feel is best'. He's pushing ChillTown. He DR's that he doesn't want them to take out someone from his alliance (Diane).

07-30-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The Basilisk DR's that he and Diane have a budding relationship, tells Diane she needs to go in and tell them she isn't targeting them and talk from her heart.

Diane visits Janie in HOH. Tells her she isn't after James, even likes Howie, is in the house by herself and feels like nobody wants to trust her because she's by herself. Thinks they can have fun if she is allowed to stay. Di DR's it's hard to kiss and beg. Not sure of anything was accomplished.

Will enters HOH to take a bath while Howie, Janelle, Kaysar and James are discussing strategy. He wants face time with Sovs. He asks for duckies from downstairs, and offers to perform a puppet show for everyone.

He names the ducks, sponges, etc. It's a beautiful pond, a special lady who lives in the pond, it's her pond, they just live in it. There are others in the pond. Sometimes they want to hang out here, sometimes there, but mostly they just floated around. But now Dr. McDreamy is starting to have feelings for Fanelle. But Fanelle has reached a fork in the road.

He finishes the story by pitching to Janie and Howie a deal between Sovs and CT to work together, take out two floaters and work together to F6. Howie - 'we're making a deal with the devil'.

07-30-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
6. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We now hear the sad story of Chicken George and the digusting slop he must eat. He's experimenting different ways to eat it. Right now he's spreading it on a cookie sheet and going to bake it. Then he puts it in the toaster, and sticks a fork into the toaster - which is plugged in - to try to get it out. Good thing the evil Dr. Will was there to watch.

Janelle announces a food competition. It's in the BY and at night. The name of the comp is 'Food Fight'. Lots of balls and different areas. James is hoping for dodgeball.

They fight for food. Everyone in position in the ring. Balls will rain down upon them. The person who catches a 'star' ball wins food for themselves and gets to choose someone to be on slop for the rest of the week.

Danielle is concerned because the women are short and tiny and all the guys are all like 6' tall. Will tries to make a deal with Howie.

Round 1: Boogie retreives a star ball first, he puts Marcellas on slop.
Round 2: Howie catches star ball, puts Dr. Will on slop.
Round 3: Kaysar grabs a star ball out of a melee, puts Chicken George on slop (which is no loss, since CG is already on slop).
Round 4: James and Dani are fighting for star ball, James comes up with it, puts Diane on slop.
Round 5: Dani versus Erika, Dani comes up with star ball, Erika is put on slop.

Marci crying on Will's shoulder. 'Why, why'. He's in full diva mode.

07-30-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Janie feels like baking, Diane offers to help. Howie wants cookies. Di says she actually likes Janelle, but it's about keeping your friends close and enemies closer. Howie asks about banana bread, but neither Janelle nor Diane have a clue what ingredients are involved. Howie says yes, both ladies can cook, they make great toast.

Will, Boogie, Janelle in BY, she doesn't know who to nominate. Howie has joined them. W/B trying to convince them to nominate floaters. Will offers suggestion to tell each floater they are going up as pawn against Will. It will also be a way to see whether they have the trust of the floaters. Howie and Janelle go upstairs to discuss. As they walk away, Boogie says 'you guys are going to get played'.

in HOH room, Janie and Howie discuss pros and cons. Take out another floater, or part of CT. They acknowledge floaters are largest alliance in house. Howie goes to get James. James proposes Danielle and Marcellas, the two most dangerous floaters. CT s*cks at comps, they can talk all they want.

CT come to HOH door. James warns Janie Will is very manipulative. They plan to get rid of CT.

Now Janie and Will in HOH. Will acknowledges Janie is good player, but she's influenced by whoever talks with her last. Oh gawd, they're flirting again. Will wants to know why Janie is concerned whether people like her, she's a bad-a$$ player.

Will is proposing Erika, will upset fewest people in house, he and Boogie will do whatever Janelle wants. J - what if you're lying, Will? W - then send me home. J - okay, I'll think about it.

pokey_ally 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

Click to EMail pokey_ally Click to send private message to pokey_ally Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
You're doing a great job, Kathliam!! Boards are quiet today.

10. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Janelle preparing for veto nomination ceremony. Diane doesn't want to be put up. Will hoping Janie took the bait and will nominate a floater. Janie says this is a hard decision, she doesn't know what to do. Erika is feeling safe. Janelle wants to make best decision for her alliance, but also nominate people who will come after her.

Nomination ceremony begins. She tells everyone she didn't know who to nominate, just winged it and is hoping for the best.

James' key is pulled.
Marcellas is safe.
Howie is safe.
Kaysar is safe.
Will is safe.
Danielle is safe.
Diane is safe.
And....George is safe.

Boogie and Erika are nominated. Boogie because he said he's coming after her. Erika because she's a nice floater and there's no way anyone will vote for her.

Janelle tells us her real goal is to take out a floater and dwindle down that alliance. Erika says if she stays she can strike now that they struck first, the gloves are off. Boogie plans to continue to interact with everyone, play for the veto and keep making moves. Will says Janelle met them halfway, gives them a fighting chance.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "It's official!"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

I hate them all. Well, except maybe poor Chicken George. The rest? Pffft!

...and this is the most boring BB season I have ever witnessed! I want effing drama dammit! I want beeyotching, whining, complaining, backstabbing, lies, false alliances, ...

WTF??? 4 weeks in and the most drama we've had is Jase throuwing things and Diane crying when she was nominated!

Why do these people care soooo much that the others like them? Get on your game hamsters!

PLUS!?!?!?! They are all effing stewpid!

07-30-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: It's official!"
Howdy, Nutz, tell us how you really feel.

You want whining? Listen to James or Marci any time of day. Lies? Anything that comes out of Mike Boogie's mouth. Complaining? Will has called the BB producers everything but a child of Satan for not making this season 'exciting' enough for him.

*smooches* They are all playing too cautious this season.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's official!"
Hi Kath!

All that is as it's been for 4 weeks! *yawn*

All boring. I don't know how you have put up with the live feeds all this time!

*smooch*

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's official!"
I agree. I want to see someone jump ships, and not James because that's expected.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •