The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Will the twist?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-26-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Will the twist?"
could it be that will is the twist? That they have all been told to somehow keep him in. That he has to make it to a certain point in the game but not discuss with anyone else. why do they all laugh when he says that he si going to throw all the competitions?

He is saying too much why wouldn't they get rid of someone who is asking for it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Will the twist? superstepmom1 07-27-06 1
   RE: Is Will the twist? JD8 07-29-06 2
 RE: Is Will the twist? kingfish 07-29-06 3
 RE: Is Will the twist? Savahnna 07-29-06 4
   RE: Is Will the twist? AZ_Leo 07-29-06 6
 RE: Is Will the twist? kathliam 07-29-06 5
   RE: Is Will the twist? nailbone 07-30-06 8
 RE: Is Will the twist? pokey_ally 07-30-06 7
   RE: Is Will the twist? RacerX68 07-30-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

superstepmom1 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-27-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superstepmom1 Click to send private message to superstepmom1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
I wondered the same thing when I saw the episode. He acts like he KNOWS that he's safe and he KNOWS they can't do anything about it. Is anyone else getting that from the live feeds?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
I am now more convinced then ever before as 9-0 the man said he would throw competitions etc. And no one even considers voting him out? Something is up with Will. And i don't even believe that Boogie is in on it. That is why I think that as soon as Jase went up he knew .. I mean you would think there would be some question even his attempt at a deal seemed half hearted.. He knew he was going home because Will can't. I wonder what is going to happen what is the twist? They really haven't said and I am sure that things are going to get spiced up. Anyone have any ideas and is anyone else feeling this way like something is seriously up with Dr. Will?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
I think Will introduced his own twist.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-29-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
I'm not sure I'd call it a "twist".....but I'm beginning to believe that there is something very "organized" going on.....like some kind of silent agreement between Will and "the powers to be"......something.

I wonder if BB is talking to them individulally and brainwashing them that Will is not that toxic and that others may be...I don't know.....something. I just can't beleive that they're that dumb. I mean here we are all on the "same page" (no pun)....about it.....and pretty much agree the nominations have been dumb.....yet they're there and aren't seeing it.

????????!!!!!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
From what I have seen or read of other seasons the hamsters have almost always been that dumb. Most couldn't strategize their way out of a paperbag. Will seems to be one of the few exceptions. His simply being there to remind the audience of how the game can be played while watching the others run around cluelessly may be the biggest twist.

A tribephyl original

kathliam 3666 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
I'm not convinced Will is the twist, or the mole, or anything. All his talk about BB promising him an exciting summer is just him blowing smoke (effectively, I might add).

If there are more twists, I hope they aren't as lame as they have been so far (two HOH? loud wake-up-calls? puh-leeze). The hamsters seem to be convinced BB will bring a player back in the game, but that's so 'been there, done that'.

Of course, Will making the other hamsters think he's the twist is working to his advantage.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
I thought the dual-HOH was a good twist, so these "all-stars" wouldn't get too comfortable. And I don't think the wake-up calls were actually a twist, but another lame attempt by SeeBS to get the audience involved.

I do hope that whatever twists they plan to introduce are just beatne to death before hand. "What twist will these houseguest have to endure next?" "Be sure not to miss the latest twist!" "The game is about to change yet again!!!"

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

pokey_ally 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-30-06, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pokey_ally Click to send private message to pokey_ally Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
Will could not be the twist. He is just playing the game like the rest of them. He is trying to see how far reversed psychology will take him in this game, then once he sees the opportunity he needs, he will take the ball and run for the win.

Unfortunately, the S6 folks still believe he wants out of the game before sequester. He has done a great job and convincing them that is what he really wants that they have considered keeping him in the house because he will want to leave on his own before sequester.

If S6 doesn't do something (such as nominate him in place of Boogie this week), they have a shock in store for them later.

BB has already started messing with the HGs. They are now considering that because of the increased pace of competitions (food comp Thursday night, POV comp early Sat AM) that this week could be a double elimination - however, Boogie already found out things are at a normal pace for TV this week when he went to the hospital (or wherever) to get stitches.

RacerX68 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RacerX68 Click to send private message to RacerX68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Will the twist?"
>If S6 doesn't do something (such
>as nominate him in place
>of Boogie this week), they
>have a shock in store
>for them later.

S6 has bigger problems after Janie's screwup this week. James is jumping ship a lot sooner than he would have otherwise.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •