The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Lots of late night activity as everyone tried to convince everyone else that evicting Jase/Will was the right thing to do.

James spent time with Erika trying to get her opinion. She didn't commit to anything and James told the SOV4 that talking to her is like talking to a wall. Well, duh!

Dani spent a long time trying to convince Kaysar why keeping Jase was good.

James spent a long time trying to convince Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie why keeping Jase was good.

Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie are FINALLY worried about the James/Danielle duo.

Watch here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7voz5owF0S8

Boogie went up to the HOH around 5:30 eastern time this morning to pitch to the SOV4 why they should save Will. He wasn't drunk (surprise!) and he was rather intelligent and respectful in his delivery (surprise!). When he left all four agreed that they need to evict Jase. We'll see how that pans out.

No activity on tvclubhouse so it looks like they have all turned in for the night. Today is Vote Day, and Bread and Kumquat Day. Should be interesting.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Buggy 07-26-06 3
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Buggy 07-26-06 2
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 oasisfan1994 07-26-06 4
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 7
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 6
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Buggy 07-26-06 8
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 syren 07-26-06 9
 Move videos from last night Elaine0 07-26-06 5
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 10
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 11
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 12
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 13
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Estee 07-26-06 14
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 15
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 AugustGirl 07-26-06 16
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 17
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 18
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 19
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 20
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Estee 07-26-06 23
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 21
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 AugustGirl 07-26-06 26
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 22
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 noisygirl 07-26-06 24
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 ginger 07-26-06 25
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 linz79 07-26-06 27
           RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 KScott 07-26-06 28
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Elaine0 07-26-06 29
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 nailbone 07-27-06 40
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 AugustGirl 07-26-06 30
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 oasisfan1994 07-26-06 31
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 oasisfan1994 07-26-06 32
       why even watch the show?? shakes the clown 07-26-06 33
           RE: why even watch the show?? oasisfan1994 07-27-06 34
               RE: why even watch the show?? newsomewayne 07-27-06 43
           RE: why even watch the show?? foonermints 07-27-06 35
           RE: why even watch the show?? Iam_Xtreme 07-27-06 36
               RE: why even watch the show?? oasisfan1994 07-27-06 37
           RE: why even watch the show?? nailbone 07-27-06 41
 RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 waves crashing 07-27-06 38
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 oasisfan1994 07-27-06 39
       RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 nailbone 07-27-06 42
           RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 Buggy 07-27-06 44
               RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 tamarama 07-27-06 46
   RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26 tamarama 07-27-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-26-06, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Who was Boogie talking to after he came down for HOH and said he might have to nominate them?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I don't know who he was talking about, but he has to win before he can nominate anyone.

07-26-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I saw Howie and Kaysar and Janelle still up early this morning, looking at the picture wall and talking about Erika having plastic surgery.

Howie - You think?
Janelle - Oh ya, her nose is totally different.

Is it just me who can't watch Kaysar pray in the morning?
I feel like I am invading his privacy. I have no trouble watching them shower, and eat,and brush their teeth, but the praying feels like I am watching too personal a moment.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-26-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
i agree that his prayer time is personal. I never understand why they wast air time showing it on the show when there is way better stuff to show.

07-26-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Do they show him praying during the day? I only see it in the morning and figured they show it then because nothing much is happening.

07-26-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I thought they were talking about Alison getting her nose fixed.

07-26-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
You're probably right, I was just listening while doing other things.

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Nope no just you...last season that was pretty much the one time I turned the feeds off, when he went to pray. It's his personal time.

07-26-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
5. "Move videos from last night"
Watching BB6 flip flop makes my head hurt.

Jase making his deal with BB6.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXzkFikG2GM

Danielle tells Boogie they don't have the votes to keep Will, but she'll still vote to keep him. Dani alone could make my head explode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wIxKtZLWOk

All videos of BB6 deciding who to vote out.
The first two have James telling the others that Danielle, George & Diane are voting out Will. He also says Boogie & Marcellas are telling everyone that Danielle is voting out Jase and Danielle is furious because they are lying about her. Interesting that in the video about we see her telling Boggie she is voting out Jase. James stresses that Marcellas lied to Janelle about Dani voting out Jase and he shouldn't because they are friends. He says it's like Danielle lying to him and it wouldn't happen. Well, someone is lying & it isn't Marcellas.

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1vHVvB7EY
part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBUNnFkylQ4
part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdtA-s1a4K8
part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILcYXniaPk
part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za9Y7yp_bN0
part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2lr-hMkya8
part 7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr41RM6Iw3o
part 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go6ayn-Gi5M

07-26-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
BB just woke them up. I guess voting will start soon.

07-26-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Will told Danielle he really wants to leave this week because he doesn't believe people will vote him out before sequester.

07-26-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
He now tells Boogie while Danielle runs to tell Jase.

07-26-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Boogie is trying hard to convince Will to stay. Danielle said if Will stays, Boogie would be more of a target than Will. Boggie, always the clueless, is shocked to hear that.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
'But I thought urinating in people's drinking water gave me character and flavor!'

If only he'd switched his target to the slop, Mike would take a waltz to the final two. It could only help the taste.

07-26-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
They are joking that the whole house will vote out Jase except for BB6. Danielle doesn't know they switched their votes and says she can't wait until they see they were outfoxed. She thinks the vote will be 6-3 to vote out Jase.

07-26-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I bet you $100 James will tell Danielle first chance he gets that HE convinced S6 to vote out Jase.

Danielle will in turn spin it to Woogie that she worked on them.

No wonder Danielle and James get along so well...both of them are legends in their own minds.

07-26-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I thought Danielle is convinced Marcellas would not keep Will He's been pushing Jase out, but he could be lying too.

Will asked George if it would help or hurt him if Will goes. As expected, George said he hasn't thought about it.

Will is going to tell BB6 that if he stays, he's after them.

Jase asked what Will/Boogie said to BB6 to get them to agree to keep Will. When was he told they switched from him to Will? He's ticked that he gave his word to BB6 that he would put up floaters and planned to keep it.

Boogie asks like he doesn't know it. He told Jase he now has a vested interest in Jase saying.

But NOW Will doesn't know what to do.

They sit around and complain about BB6 not being able to make up their minds, but the rest of the house is the same. Make up your minds people.

07-26-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I hate this. Will is making me feel bad for Jase and Boogie because they both run around trying to get votes and he keeps flipping on whether or not he wants to stay.

I don't want to feel bad for Jase & Boogie.

07-26-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Of course, Will is staying. Him and Boogie are joking about it in the SR. They laugh that Danielle was saying she's been waiting for him to start playing the game. He's been playing the whole time in his mind, but has to act for 2 more weeks like he wants to go home. Then he'll started saying he'll take a voluntary exit.

Earlier Danielle went to HOH and told James to switch the votes to evict Will. James says he'll never get the others to switch. After talking some more, Danielle says fine, they'll vote out Jase.

07-26-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Diane & Will are in the bathroom and you can hear George in the kitchen talking out loud about what he should eat today. Diane says, not loud enough for him to hear, "how about a big bowl of shut the f**k up".

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
How can Diane ask George to try something she's never had herself?

07-26-06, 02:03 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Boogie tells Will if he gets HOH he'll nominate Janelle & Jase and then tell the other BB6ers if they win the veto, he'll put them up. I guess he means the following week because he can't put them up if they win veto.

But he has to win HOH first.

Diane told Will earlier that she blames Janelle for her and Nakomis being put up last week.

07-26-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Poor Janelle gets blamed for everything. I'm sure they will all find a way to blame Janelle when Will wins this thing. Sheesh.

07-26-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Jase is telling Diane that BB6 and the others switched to vote him out. Diane is ticked off. She said now they can hang out together.

noisygirl 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noisygirl Click to send private message to noisygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
When will they start voting. Someone tell me when it starts. Thanksssssssssss

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Voting is going on now, I believe. And I also believe Jase is Slop on Toast.

Actually, it might have been v. funny if they voted Will out since he's been doing this whole "Please don't throw me in the briar patch" dance....

linz79 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-26-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linz79 Click to send private message to linz79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
so do they vote today and then reveal the results live ????

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Yes, it the vote will be revealed live tomorrow night.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

07-26-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
Most of the day we've only been able to see one thing at a time. It's annoying, especially when that one is listening to Boogie grunt like a pig while exercising.

Did anyone catch him shoving an entire piece of bread in his mouth while talking to Will this morning? Will probably had to shower after from the spray. How can Will be friends with that pig?

With Jase leaving and Will confirming he's not leaving, maybe we wil get to see the Will many of us all know and love.

Not much going on. Just different combos getting together to chat about nothing.

Diane was supposed to find out who found out first that BB6 switched to vote out Will. She thinks Ericka or Danielle were lying.

Boogie thought earlier he caught Danielle in a lie. She told him and Will that BB6 were keeping him. Boogie told her 20 minutes before she said she didn't know. Danielle said she went to find out. She actually did. She went so fast up to James.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
We won't get to see the Will many of us all know and love until Booger is gone. THAT's when Evil Dr. Will is at his most fun.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-26-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
For the last 44 minutes all four cameras have been on a sleeping Janelle and Marcellus.

Um, at least I think they are sleeping...neither one has moved in a long time.

Bor-ing!

Wait! The feeds change to Will and Boogie lying on the HOH bed watching the spy screen.

Bor-ing!

07-26-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-06 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

All i know is that my head is spinning with who is staying, who is going. 8pm thursday can't come fast enough.

ETA_ also if there is a god, i am praying to you that you either let Janelle or Kaysar win HOH. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

07-26-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
here is george on a treadmill a little while ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPRnuSAq7uQ

Janelle and marci on pantry food
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNndx-uoR0I

howie tells janelle to work out ao they can win HOH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk13Mg1pVdA

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "why even watch the show??"
>ETA_ also if there is a
>god, i am praying to
>you that you either let
>Janelle or Kaysar win HOH.
>PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>

...why would you even watch the show? What could possibly be enjoyable about watching a show where one alliance wins every single HOH and just runs the table? IF that is all you want out of a reality show you might as well skip BB and go out and buy the DVD box set for Survivor 2: The Outback.

Even the biggest S6 fanboy would be an idiot to wish for something like that.

Instead of watching BB you should just move to LA and go walk around Janelle's and Kaysar's neighborhood looking at them all day since that is apparently the only reason you are watching BB. You are definitely not watching cause you want to see a good game.

These types of comments are rigth up there with the ones from yesterday about how Jase and Boogie shouldn't be in the house because they are crazy or today's comments about how CBS should allow George to eat regular food for health reasons.

It amazes me after all these years how people still don't "get it" when it comes to what makes a good reality show.

On that note, if you want to see a good reality show turn on Directv channel 250 tonight and check out the classic show called Love Cruise.

07-27-06, 00:35 AM (EST)
34. "RE: why even watch the show??"
taking lessons from bogger and Jase? Why you bashing on me for my opinion of likeing 1 alliance, i hate the rest, hense my opinion but don't bash others for theres.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: why even watch the show??"
oasis, meet shakes. Shakes is the only one allowed to bash other posters on this site. Of course, any and all are welcome to try to bash him in return. The history of all this is to much for me to summarize. But be warned, he's very opinionated and has a strong vocabulary. It is difficult to get Shakes to back down.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: why even watch the show??"

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: why even watch the show??"
I do not think it is unreasonable for people to expect individuals to act with some decorum. All the ranting and raving about Janelle on a personal level that Jase did and Boogie pissing in some kind of bottle on the live feeds in a drunken mess is not acting with any decorum. If we wanted to observe this type of behavior then all we need to do is go sit at the local bar and people watch until closing time and that personally is not my idea of fun.

The game is about who can win challenges, veto's and play the best head games in my opinion. If the BB6 people continue to win these things then more power to them. If the other hamsters want to have some control then let them win HOH and Veto’s.

Of course this is my opinion and last time I checked everyone has a right to one.

Signature Created By: tribephyl

07-27-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
37. "RE: why even watch the show??"
exactly. I totally agree.

that is my opinion!!!

07-27-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: why even watch the show??"
On that note, if you want to see a good reality show turn on Directv channel 250 tonight and check out the classic show called Love Cruise.

Blatant self-promotion.

waves crashing 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-27-06, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail waves%20crashing Click to send private message to waves%20crashing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
The hamsters were waiting patiently for midnight to come, when they would get their food back. Or so they thought. BB took their food away (except for veggies, beer, bread, and kumquats) at midnight last night, so it should come back at midnight tonight. But BB disagrees, and no food.

Very hungry and very angry, the hamsters have decided to go on a microphone boycott. Kaysar tore his off and went storming into the house...

... and flames.

I imagine the houseguests are getting a very stern lecture at the moment. Long one, too, as the flames have been on for several minutes now. I really miss the fish.

One of the last things I saw was Howie stepping into the hot tub in his white bikini underwear. Seriously, there ought to be a law.

07-27-06, 04:20 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
here is diane talking about her 2 times being arrested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyJBnNc7cXM

here is the HG re-enactment of the veto ceremony/will is funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XiCjusFQdc

07-27-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
here is diane talking about her 2 times being arrested

She is complete trash AND a gigantor b!tch!! How she has the audacity to trash Janelle or George or anyone else is beyond me! I want he gone as much or even more than Booger.

07-27-06, 10:20 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
She's vile.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-27-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
I can't get YouTube --

What was Diane arrested for?

(thanks)

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-27-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Live Feeds Wed 7/26"
>>The hamsters were waiting patiently for midnight to come, when they would get their food back. Or so they thought.<<

I seem to recall that they had ALREADY BEEN TOLD that food restrictions would not end at midnight, but when they get up the next day.

Don't recall which LF update that was on but jeez, if I already knew that, they certainly should have.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •