The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question About The "Jack Shack""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-25-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question About The "Jack Shack""
I am posting this here because I am not sure where it goes. My question is why do Howie and Boogie have to use the wooden box in the back yard for a "Jack Shack"? Are they not allowed to use the little room where the toilet is located for that? Is that in the rules? I dont think there are cameras in there.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" oasisfan1994 07-25-06 1
   RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" Queene1979 07-25-06 2
       RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" oasisfan1994 07-25-06 3
 RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" AshLanie 07-26-06 4
   RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" Buggy 07-26-06 5
   RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" arkiegrl 07-26-06 6
       RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" Buggy 07-26-06 7
 RE: Question About The "Jack Shack" Elaine0 07-27-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
There are camereas in the bathroom. Last season it showed Yapril in their crying. They go in that box cause that is the only place with no camereas.

Next season BB8 has hidden Jack shack camereas, lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
Really, I dont remember that, that answers a lot for me.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
I think they put the camera in the bathroom so no secret meetings can take place. They won't so the gross stuff that would only sell in dirty parts of Europe. That doesn't get taped put i remeber them showing Marci using the toothbrush in the toilet in his season too from a bathroom camera.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-26-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
Oh I call it the coffin.....I expected to see a shack not a coffin like box......another in the live feed chat called it: a jack in the box...heehheheeheh

And if not mistaken all rooms, including the bathroom area, have still cams......remmeber one season we saw the female using a male's toothbrush to clean the toilet as a revenge...forgot the names as usual.

What is sad is how the show respects these guys when in there.....the show had sound on Boogie.......ewe......and not sure why Howie felt the need to brag about it the other night.....They show Howie afterwards, not washing his hands yet eating out of a bag of chips..Kaysar called him on it.

Nasty nasty <---Bout howie not washing his hands

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-06, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
Not that it's much, but Howie at least took his mic off before he went in there, and tried to be a little sneaky about it. Boogie did it in the afternoon with everyone in the yard and loud, with audio for the feeders ( thank goodness I missed it), putting on a big show. Ugh!

Howie not washing his hands is nasty.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
I don't remember the girl's name, but it was the one Will hooked up with in the house. It was Hardy's toothbrush that she used.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
Shannon was her name.

Even though there is a camera in the potty closet, they keep it private when it's being used for what it's supposed to be used for.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-27-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question About The "Jack Shack""
I liked Will's idea of doing in the DR. You won't see that on the TV show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •