The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                                       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 3618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-29-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-06 AT 02:52 AM (EST)

The wonderful Estee is indulging us with Survivor withdrawl with her fanfiction Survivor: The Society Islands starring a character made in her own image, mostly: Alex Cole, a cartoonist from New Jersey, through which most of the events during the taping and some of the events happening in her life afterward are told in first person view. Also included in { }'s are comments from a RTVW-like community just like ours. During the second episode, Alex got a Tarot card reading from one of her tribe mates, Trina Zolna, a fortune teller from New York. This thread's purpose is to discuss the reading using the images presented to us throughout the story to match them up with their positions in the reading.

For those of you just joining us, here are where the episodes are:

Prologue

Episode 1: We Just Met...

Episode 2: I Don't Believe in Prophecy...

Episode 3: He Said He Heard Something...

Episode 4: What If He Doesn't Come Back?

Episode 5: Why Are You Carrying A Gun?

Here is the reading that Alex got with some of my interpetations:

1. 9 of Swords - this card was in the "Past" spot of the reading. It reflects her past as an orphan, and the trials and tribulations therein. This was hinted in Episode 2, at the Police Station after the show through her eyes, and was stated on the Episode 3 actual show portion when the tribe was talking about families.

2. The Fool - at the reading it represented the present. It represents the beginning of Alex's journey throught the remainder of the Survivor season, and probably beyond.....

3. Death - the first card of her future has apparently come to pass late in Episode 3, while she planned to take off on an adventure, one of her tribemates came back talking about a ghost-like voice. Alex went to investigate, found a recently dead local animal, killed by one of the other local animals and stepped in it's blood.

4. The Devil - at the reading Trina mentioned a temptation, which may or may not include things of the material world.

5. The Moon

6. The Tower

7. Judgement - the only thing obvious about this is that it infers her involvement with the Jury proceedings to pick a winner. Does that mean she's on the jury, or, more likely, facing the jury as part of the Final 2?

8. ??????? - Trina turned over the final card and looked at it and kept it hidden. Only she knows for sure what the card actually is. I, and a few others have some supicions, but we won't know until the reunion episode, if Estee gets that far, that is..... (she's threatening to not have a reunion episode)

I will continue posting the links to the parts of the story as they come along, and I hope that we can unlock the mystery of this reading. (Hopefully before Estee smacks us with the final card saying, "Here's what it meant you dummy!")

Tribe's Super Sig!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... xwraith27 07-30-06 1
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 07-30-06 5
       RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... xwraith27 07-30-06 9
 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... Estee 07-30-06 2
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 07-30-06 4
 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 07-30-06 3
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... vince3 07-30-06 6
       RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 07-30-06 8
           RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... vince3 12-22-06 31
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... Estee 07-30-06 7
 And for the record: Estee 07-31-06 10
   RE: And for the record: vince3 07-31-06 11
   RE: And for the record: Colonel Zoidberg 11-27-06 20
 Episode List Part 2: vince3 08-18-06 12
   Episode List Part 3 vince3 10-22-06 15
       Episode List Part 4 vince3 11-25-06 17
           Episode List Continued vince3 12-22-06 30
               RE: Episode List Continued cahaya 12-23-06 32
 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 09-26-06 13
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... xwraith27 09-26-06 14
 Card 4: The Devil vince3 10-23-06 16
   RE: Card 4: The Devil cahaya 11-25-06 18
       RE: Card 4: The Devil vince3 11-25-06 19
       Oh Cahaya...... vince3 11-29-06 26
           Well, vince... cahaya 11-30-06 27
               RE: Well, vince... vince3 11-30-06 28
                   RE: Well, vince... cahaya 11-30-06 29
 RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... Colonel Zoidberg 11-27-06 21
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 11-28-06 22
   RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... xwraith27 11-28-06 23
       RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... Colonel Zoidberg 11-28-06 24
           RE: Survivor: The Society Islands,... cahaya 11-28-06 25
 Episode list: The home stretch! vince3 01-11-07 33
   RE: Episode list: The home stretch... xwraith27 01-12-07 34
   RE: Episode list: The home stretch... vince3 02-01-07 35
 Episode List: Conclusion vince3 02-08-07 36
   RE: Episode List: Conclusion cahaya 02-08-07 37
       RE: Episode List: Conclusion xwraith27 02-12-07 38
   Helpful hint. Estee 02-14-07 40
   Post 39 deleted - SPAM IceCat 02-14-07 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xwraith27 1015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-30-06, 06:35 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
I've been reading up on Tarot interpretations after Estee posted Trina's reading of Alex. These are a few of the common meanings of some of the cards.

5. The Moon - Deception, loss of familiarity, or doubt. Possible traitor in the majority alliance, perhaps?

6. The Tower - This card was patterned after the Tower of Babel, and traditionally means falling into hard times, or suffering a huge ego blow. Possibly an effect of the Moon card (the majority alliance losing a leader and suddenly scrambling for position).

9. The mystery card - I'm guessing The World, a card that generally means happiness and completeness. Even if Alex loses, she can still feel "happy" and "complete". We've all heard bootees saying that the experience was life-changing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 7447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
I'm guessing The World

A good one to guess, I think. I put it within the top three likely ones to turn up. My gut instinct tells me Justice, though. Hermit is the third one, sort of a wild card, but it suits Alex.

Tribephyl's Foo dogs.

Hey, at least put up a guess in the PTTE! No harm trying.

07-30-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

My original choices were actually The World, Justice, The Sun, and the Empress. But after I read the "usual" interpretations for some of the other cards, my choice of The World somewhat strengthened. Justice is responsiblity, impartiality, and intellect. The Empress is fertility, motherhood, and other "womanly" associations. The Sun means happiness and personal power. I actually considered the Wheel of Fortune card, which means fate and possibilities, but I dismissed it as being too vague. It would be a bit redundant, with Judgement and Wheel of Fortune both referring to Alex's possible appearance in the Final 2.

Or, for a more "literal" card, why not, say, the Queen of Coins from the Minor Arcana? The suit itself means finances and property, and if she wins, she can be the "Queen" of "money". Not exactly the best interpretation, granted, but a literal translation saves Trina from having to explain in the reunion show what the last card means.

I don't think I'm participating in the PTTE, cahaya. Sorry. I easily forget characters unless I actually 'see' them, and that makes judging Estee's characters very difficult for me.

Estee 22510 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Shouldn't this be in Spoilers?

(It was this or tell you about how discussing this meant you were going to Hell.)

07-30-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Just don't let us find you posting in Spoilers! Does it feel even a little bit frustrating that you can't even openly speculate on your own season production?

07-30-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Glad you started this thread, Vince. I've been wondering about it since we briefly discussed the Tarot Cards in the Episode 2 commentary.

1. 9 of Swords

Agree, and we're going to see more evidence of it in the After sections of future episodes as we learn more about Alex.

2. Fool

Agree, as Trina made it pretty clear that it represented the present at the time of the card reading.

3. Death

Agree, in line with Trina's interpretation:

"But sometimes --" and these words emerge forced "-- it means death."
Trina nods. "Sometimes."

And apparently, this time, too, with the bloody carrion nearby the parrot in the jungle.

4. Devil

Trina: "The devil card doesn't always mean the devil. In this facing, it can mean temptation, things of the material world. It can also mean evil influences entering your life. Sometimes it means all of them at once. It all depends on who you ask, and when." Another attempt to lock in. "And I wasn't thinking about your long-term future, Alex. I was looking at you and thinking about the game..."

Proof, anyway, that the cards are about the game. This card, upright, carries implications of unexpected failure, controversy, violence, or disaster.

Speculation: This is likely to come soon as there are other cards and events that have yet to unfold later. Trina's reading is vague, so... some kind of evilish bad situation comes up resulting in a failure or controversy, possibly through the temptation of Alex or someone else out to get Alex, or both. Connie comes to mind.

5. Moon

"A lot of Major Arcana here..." Trina muses. "In this context... I think it's the trouble you don't see coming, the event you never expected or wanted. It can also mean madness, but that's more of a classical definition."

This card also has connotations of deception, trickery, disillusionment, error, danger, disgrace, and double-dealing.

Speculation: An unexpected backstab coming up, possibly from a previously trusted ally.

6. Tower

Trina: "Now it's conflict. Things fall apart. Confrontation and anger. Loss of control."

This card carries connotations of a sudden change, abandonment of past, ending a friendship, unexpected events, disruption, bankruptcy, downfall, loss of money or security.

Speculation: A tribal break-up, maybe the tribal merge where Alex loses the security of having to deal with just her tribe, and she has to deal with the former Haraiki members, who are out to get her. On tribal merge, new alliances get formed, and Alex is the odd one out. Maybe Alex falling out with Gary, or at least Mary-Jane.

7. Judgment

No interpretation by Trina, as Alex interrupted the reading. We're not told if the card is reversed or not. Upright, the card has connotations of awakening, renewal, a well lived life, better health, and atonement.

Speculation: Is it the final Jury vote? Maybe, given that it's the second to last card of the reading. It may also include final viewer judgment!

8. ?????

Speculation: I'm narrowing it to three, and xwraith's World card is one of them. Fortune is not. Another one I might go with is the Hermit, as Alex would quickly retreat from any fame generated by her performance. The third card I'd consider is Justice, and this one seems to best fit the outcome I'd like to see for Alex.

Tribephyl's Foo dogs.

07-30-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-06 AT 01:21 PM (EST)

I figure it was either post it on it's own thread or watch the discussions of the cards fall to page 2 and beyond as Estee posts more episodes, and the real Survivor season starts revving up, which is in about a month and a half from now.

ETA: I know you don't like the Fortune card's chances being the final card, but it would be the one that would be the definitive "This proves that my reading was real!" card, especially if she gets a good deal on the cross fire-starting kit that she used in the first episode........ (and even moreso, if she wins...)

Because 3 Vinces are better than one.

07-30-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Ok, so we've got as the final card:

vince3: Fortune
xwraith27: World
cahaya: Justice

Tribephyl's Foo dogs.

Why is it people get so hooked on reality TV? To see justice served to those who truly deserve it, for better or worse? Yeah. More than the world, more than a fortune, I think Alex would want justice.

12-22-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
After reading the beginning of Episode 12, I've officially given up on Fortune, or Wheel of Fortune, or anything along those lines......

I'm now with you, Cahaya, and think it's Justice. (Because it looks like a lot of Alex's problems in the past are about to get reviewed by the Judicial system for various abuses......)

Tribe's Secret Santa Siggie!

07-30-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
7. Judgment

We're not told if the card is reversed or not.

I'll give you this one: it's not reversed.

07-31-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
10. "And for the record:"
Alex is not made in my image. Just to throw out a #1, I can't draw. I wish I could -- I even tried that Drawing On The Right Side Of The Brain book -- but no luck. Maybe it's a mental block.

(There's a slight chance I'm somewhere in the DAW chorus, though -- and yes, that group is modeled after ours, but their guidelines are clearly looser and they're more free to insult each other: the dreaded 'shut up' has already manifested.)

07-31-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: And for the record:"
Maybe not your job, family history, or even body image is there, but even you have to admit some of your personality is in Alex. For example, the resistance to the hugs of Mary Jane, the grocery store complaints in the one thread appearing somewhat in the prologue, and the general aloofness and snarkiness that you constantly bring to us.

As for the boards, I know you yourself is in the mix, especially in the first episode when someone visits her site and goes to buy her stuff to prevent the christian fundies from shutting her down. As for their guidelines, I expected that they were looser when the cross came out and the flames started flying then.

A gift from Cygnus!

Colonel Zoidberg 1436 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-27-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
20. "RE: And for the record:"
>Alex is not made in my
>image.

As one author to another, what was the inspiration for Alex? If you're not comfortable answering until the season's finished, I understand...I'm guessing that some of the characters were put in as people who would be needed anyway. Gardener was the strong male with the odd personality...and it's about time someon used their surname in place of their given name on the show (Savage and Hatch don't count.)

08-18-06, 00:53 AM (EST)
12. "Episode List Part 2:"
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-06 AT 01:53 AM (EST)

Well, it's past the point of editing the starter post (20,000 minutes), so the next group of episode listings will be here:

Episode 6: I'll Go Pack.

Recap Episode: I'm Not Very Good At 'Hope'.

Tribe's Super Sig!

10-22-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
15. "Episode List Part 3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-06 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

*sigh*

I've really got to check into this thread once in a while!

Episode 7: Let's Just Pretend This Isn't Horribly Awkward

Episode 8: The Following Episode Contains Scenes.... which is where we have confirmed Fool and Death card sightings!

Episode 9: I Thought It Was Always The Candlestick

Episode 10: Someone Always Gets Burned

Adricharlie's Steeler Salute to Heinz Field

11-25-06, 04:00 AM (EST)
17. "Episode List Part 4"
Hopefully this will be the last part of the episode list, but we'll see........

Episode 11: I Will Never Forgive You

Tribe's Super Sig!

12-22-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
30. "Episode List Continued"
It doesn't help when she posts only one thread a month......

Episode 12: Custody Of A Curse

12-23-06, 02:14 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Episode List Continued"
There's an old saying, beggars can't be choosers.

A wonderful sig-gift from Nutz.

Knowing Estee, I'm anticipating a very intriguing conclusion to this season!

09-26-06, 03:01 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
The Tarot cards seem to replay themselves... the Fool card pictorially has one foot going over the edge of a cliff...

... but this time, it's not a white dog at the heels.

09-26-06, 05:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
I'll chalk up that one to coincidence, cahaya. I don't think we'll be seeing any walking skeletons soon.

Or will we? Either way, it's a great comparison.

10-23-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
16. "Card 4: The Devil"
After Episode 9's completion we have pretty much confirmed the Devil in the form of Connie (gee, who would've thunk that...!?!)

11-25-06, 04:23 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Card 4: The Devil"
Perhaps Connie was too obvious for a devil...

A colorful multicultural creation by tribephyl.

"Mama, mama..."

11-25-06, 04:43 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Card 4: The Devil"
We shall see, Cahaya, we shall see.........

It depends on exactly who momma is and how she talks to Alex et al.

11-29-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
26. "Oh Cahaya......"
Told you so!

If you hadn't read part 2 of Episode 11 yet, go there! Alex does another card re-enactment! And with such, Card 5 has appeared: The Moon!

11-30-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
27. "Well, vince..."

The Moon

A wolf and a dog howl at the moon, which is both full and a quarter. The wolf is pure, untamed spirit and the dog represents a psyche adapted to human life. The water in front of them is the unmanifest, the pool of infinite possibilities out of which come all physical creations. The crayfish emerging from the water represents an idea starting to take shape. Anyone taking the rugged path leading into the distance must pass between the pillars of good and evil to attain a higher state of consciousness. The landscape depicted in the Moon is what the High Priestess was guarding behind her veil.

The moon can be about disquiet, dread, and deception, but it is also about dreams, instinct, creativity, and psychic energy. Sometimes the only way out of a problem is to go through it, finding a new perspective on the other side which will make you a stronger, happier person. Artists, philosophers, geniuses are some of the people familiar with the Moon's rugged path.

Howling like she did at the moon, is Alex the wolf or the dog, or both?

11-30-06, 01:19 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Well, vince..."
This is what I meant: (from the Episode 2 reading....)

"A young woman on her knees in front of a narrow stream, washing her hands. The moon hangs heavy over her head, bright and full and layered in mystery, close enough to touch, impossible to reach. It dominates the sky, takes over the scene, and for a second, it's all you can look at -- until you see the red running into the stream, and realize the woman is washing off blood. 18: The Moon."

Since there are (apparently) an infinite number of decks with different, yet similar pictures for each of the cards, the images that were described in Trina's deck are the one that I'll refer to........

A gift from Cygnus!

11-30-06, 04:41 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Well, vince..."
Yes, I went back and read that again after reading the part where Alex screamed as she was looking at the moon, trying to recall Trina's card reading. Most decks with the Moon I've seen have the two canines (dog and wolf), as well as a sort of a passage through a monolithic gateway. I saw the canines as sort of being two facets of Alex, with a major passage (a sort of rite, perhaps) she will be soon be going through.

It will be interesting to see just what that last card will be, but until then, there is yet more to unfold. Quite fascinating, really. I wonder if Estee worked this all out in advance, and if so whether it was sketched out with a lot of related ideas in mind, or planned out in detail (I'm guessing the former).

A wonderful sig-gift from Nutz.

11-27-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Holy. Shite. There's an ad for Free Tarot Readings at the bottom of this thread. Eerie, almost. It's the only time I've ever seen that particular ad, and of all places, it's in this thread.

11-28-06, 01:27 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
Yikes, and as low a 0.5 cents a minute, too!

A colorful multicultural creation by tribephyl.

Even Estee isn't that cheap! (Oh, wait... this is free, isn't it?)

11-28-06, 07:01 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
OT actually has an explanation for that.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/26671.shtml#10

xwraith. lurks.

11-28-06, 08:21 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
>OT actually has an explanation for
>that.

I liked it better when it was a creepy coincidence...damn you Google...

11-28-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor: The Society Islands, Alex's Tarot Card Reading Speculation Thread"
There's a ghost in the machine.

01-11-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
33. "Episode list: The home stretch!"
Somewhere in Episode 11, the Tower got confirmed as well as the previously mentioned Moon.......

Anyways:

Episode #13: I Can't Win...

A gift from Cygnus!

01-12-07, 01:58 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Episode list: The home stretch!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-07 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

Just wanted to point out that the Tower card features a building on fire. If this continues, and if my prediction that the last card is The World, then we'll have a nekkid Alex!

Woohoo!

02-01-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Episode list: The home stretch!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-01-07 AT 01:53 AM (EST)

Two Three things:

1. Xwraith almost got his wish completely in the sweatbox

2. Judgement time approaches! The next part should involve the Final Tribal Council...

ETA: 3. Even though the sweatbox wasn't very tall, it was awully hot in there, with the cauldrons of fire!

A gift from Cygnus!

02-08-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
36. "Episode List: Conclusion"
Reunion: Does the Game Ever Really End?

and card #8? *drumroll*

The World, meaning Xwraith was correct on the final card guess!

02-08-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Episode List: Conclusion"
Ah... the World card! As we discussed, it was xwraith's top choice and one of my top 3 choices. The way the story went, it fits perfectly. Both Fortune and Justice were also served in the end, so they were good guesses as a trio of all three. I enjoyed speculating on this from the beginning, just another piece of a large puzzle that was Alex.

Wayang Kulit puppet show by Tribe.

02-12-07, 02:17 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Episode List: Conclusion"
I agree that in some sense, all three of us were correct in predicting what the last card was. The two other cards (Justice, Fortune) were probably the next ones that Alex would have picked if she had continued picking.

02-14-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
40. "Helpful hint."
When spamming a reality TV board with an illegible attempt to get money out of us, it may help you if you pick a series that -- oh, I don't know, what's a good word to use here -- oh, right. Exists.

Congratulations. You're not yet at the absolute pinnacle of idiot, but you've gone just about as far in one attempt as anyone ever has. (And that's not even counting your brilliant efforts on OT sports.)

Business, the thread has spoken. It's time for you to go.

IceCat 12293 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-07, 07:34 PM (EST)
41. "Post 39 deleted - SPAM"

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •   support this site