The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-09, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-09 AT 07:32 AM (EST)

*I didn't see the whole episode yet, but wanted to get this posted. I'll be back to fill in comments for each team and maybe change the rankings.

This week, teams flew from Phuket to Bangkok all on the same flight. When they got there, they had to get to a boatyard to perform the roadblock - assemble a boat propeller. Along the way, teams got lost, imagine that! After the task, some teams were smart enough to take their bags and some were dumb enough to leave them behind.

Once teams got to shore, they were faced with the detour - broken smiles - fit the right dentures to the right 5 mouths or - broken record - sing karaoke in a party taxi. All teams chose the karaoke, except Margie and Luke, who finished first.

Don't forget to check out last week's rankings, by kid-stat-flash!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) – They are just running their own race and are always respectful of the locals.

2. Margie/Luke (3) – Margie rocked this leg. Luke would have been gone long ago without her.

3. Kisha/Jen (2) – Kisha needs to listen to her little sister.

4. Mark/Michael (4) – Stupid.

5. Cara/Jaime (5) – No respect.

Philiminated: – My love for these teams.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 beau_30 04-13-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 emydi 04-13-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Max Headroom 04-13-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Scuba Steve 04-13-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 shimane22 04-13-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 MaryKat 04-13-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 altpeach 04-13-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 cahaya 04-13-09 8
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Belle Book 04-13-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 featherfish81 04-13-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Silver03 04-13-09 11
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Seana 04-13-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Tazluli 04-14-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 PlumBlossom 04-14-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 BlueIris 04-14-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 princat 04-14-09 16
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 Knight 04-15-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 zorayah 04-15-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 warp_core breach 04-16-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 louislam 04-17-09 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 redbaronii 04-17-09 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 PsychoKitty 04-18-09 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 kidflash212 04-19-09 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8 kidflash212 04-19-09 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-09, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
My List

Place - Rank
1) Margie/Luke (1) - They stepped up this leg. Awesome Leg they ran.
2) Cara/Jamie (4) - Ran another great leg.
3) Tammy/Victor (3) - Awesome leg for them.
4) Kisha/Jen (2) - Got saved, but Kisha needs to listen to Jen More.
5) Mark/Micheal (5) - They need to read more.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie and Luke--(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(3)(1) Margie is amazing...that dental thing was gross and she got them all! I don't want anyone else to win this.

2. Lakisha and Jennifer (6)(7)(6)(3)(5)(2)(2) Stupid mistake but they dealt with it much better than MM

3. Mark and Michael-(2)(4)(5)(5)(4)(5)(3) I think Phil wanted to hit them...I hope they get philiminated next week...why couldn't have last week been non-philimination. I never knew you couldn't barter though...I remember Ulchenna and Joyce pleading with their cabbie though at final mat...

4. Cara & Jaime-(7)(5)(4)(4)(3)(4)(4) again SHUT UP Jaime

5. Tammy and Victor(10)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)(5)--still hate em

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
That was bad timing for a non-elimination leg, part II. And now I get to rank the remaining nincompoops. Lucky me.

Me likey:
*silence*

Meh:
*crickets*

Me no likey:
1. Kisha/Jen (1) - I hate dumb mistakes, and these two made a colossal one. And their lack of communication made it worse.
2. Cara/Jaime (2) - Jaime was only mildly screechy this episode, but I can't move them up my list just yet. At least they're interesting to watch, unlike most of the other teams.
3. Margie/Luke (4) - As long as they keep editing Luke out, I don't dislike this team as much. Something tells me they'll be moving back down my list next week. *sigh*
4. Mark/Michael (3) - They held back some cash for the last taxi ride, a clever idea, but it backfired when they ran short for both rides. Willfully disobeying the rules twice in the same episode is horrible.
5. Tammy/Victor (5) - Much too smug, too entitled, and too smarmy for me. While I respect their strong racing skills, I detest watching them win leg after leg.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-13-09, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie/Luke
2. Tammy/Victor
3. Kisha/Jen
4. Cara/Jaime
5. Mark/Michael

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-13-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

1. Margie/Luke (1,1,2,3,6,3,2)
Margie is hands-down the best "older" female racer ever. She basically performed two roadblocks on this leg! I'm less fond of Luke...

2. Tammy/Victor (2,2,8,6,4,4,3)
They're fine. I don't want them to win, but I wouldn't hate it if they did.

3. Cara/Jaime (8,5,3,4,5,5,4)
They came across better in this leg... Cara is super cute!

4. Kisha/Jen (4,6,5,2,3,1,1)
I was rooting for them to beat Mark/Michael but geez... I would never leave any of my belongings unattended while traveling, but especially not my passport, money, and shoes. What were they thinking?

5. Mark/Michael (7,9,7,7,7,6,5)
Forever in the basement as far as I'm concerned. These guys suck.

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Tammy and Victor
2. Kisha and Jen
3. Margie and Luke
4. Mark and Mike
5. Cara and Jaime

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
Jen/Kisha...Yep they made a mistake the size of the Pacific but the previews for next week caused them to be here. Go Jen!!!!

Cara/Jaime...Strong team, just don't like them representing the US.

Margie/Luke...Here and not lower because of Margie. Also here and not higher because of Luke and next week's previews.

Tammy/Victor...Simply do not like him.

Michael/Mark...They were at the top of my list the first of the season. And then, they started racing and opened there mouths.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
As someone who has been to Bangkok a few times, the canal boat is much, much faster than a taxi for most of the city. That's why you'll see karoke TV's in taxis to entertain you for hours on the road but no such thing on the boats, which are basically fast water taxis without the traffic jams on the canal.

On to the list (my first this season, I think...)

1. Kisha/Jen - I like both of these gals and their attitude, but leaving their backpacks and travel documents sitting behind them was one of the dumbest decisions of the season.

2. Margie/Luke - Super mom. Super leg. Really.

3. Tammy/Victor - Adept racers, sometimes their frustrations get the better of them. And Tammy's kind of cute and probably someone fun to sing along with.

4. Mark/Michael - Rules rule and their latest penalties will cost them dearly if a major multiple-hour bunching point isn't in store soon.

5. Cara/Jaime - Ugly Americans with an attitude of entitlement that doesn't sit well within tamer, more courteous cultures.

Spring kite by Sharnina

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-13-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
Here's my rankings:

1. Margie & Luke -- what a turn-around from last leg! You guys did real well!

2. Tammy & Victor -- very good leg, guys!

3. Cara & Jamie -- Jamie still wasn't great but she was better than last leg. Also, they were smart enough to grab their gear before they got too far, unlike a couple of teams I know.

4. LaKisha & Jen -- really bad move! That pulled you down in the rankings for me!

5. Mark & Michael -- idiots. That's all I got to say on them.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-13-09, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie/Luke (2) - Margie comes through again, though it would have helped if they had given better instructions to Luke at the Detour.
2. Tammy/Victor (1) - Overcame the poor performance at the Roadblock with a good decision leaving it.
3. Kisha/Jen (3) - Should have figured out that the clue saying "Journey Onward" means they should take their bags with them.
4. Mark/Michael (5) - I can't believe you thought that seeing other boats at the dock meant that the boats must have to return. I did laugh when they did't recognize the transvestites, though.
5. Cara/Jaime (4) - Unrepentant jerks really drive me nuts, and the fact that Cara just laughs about it makes it worse.

Philiminated: No one

Silver03 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-09, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silver03 Click to send private message to Silver03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie - She passed out because of the heat the day before, but still managed to do a roadblock and a detour by herself and come in first place. Luke's here by default.

2. Tammy/Victor - They ran a great leg and are good racers. Victor still really annoys me.

3. Kisha/Jen - Really bad mistakes made by them that could have cost them the race if it hadn't been a NEL. They are here because I like them better than the other teams.

4. Cara/Jaime - They are good racers and if they would stop harassing and yelling at the locals who have to help them they would rank much higher.

5. Mark/Michael - This team is just awful. Too bad this was a NEL. I loved the 4 hour penalty they got. Hopefully it will be enough to get them eliminated next time.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-09, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) – Mostly here by default.

2. Margie/Luke (3) – I don't know why I can't like them. I just don't. But they didn't make a major blunder and seem to be treating each other and the locals fairly well.

3. Kisha/Jen (2) – Big huge mistake this leg, but less squabbling that you might have expected. Jen was a bit sulky though.

4. Cara/Jaime (4) – Jaime's a harpy. Cara knows it and lets it pass.

5. Mark/Michael (5) - Yuck. And they learn nothing from previous penalties. You *will* be caught! And punished! Not only did they use their own possessions as barter (which I find hugely condescending - would you do that to a North American cabbie? No, you wouldn't.) but they lied to the first cabbie, to whom they owed 785 baht, saying they only had 600. Then they told the next cabbie they only had 200 baht.

Sig by agman

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Tammy & Victor (2) - They ran another good leg.

2. Kisha & Jen (1) - They screwed up big time, but I love how they really keep their cool about it.

3. Margie & Luke (3) - I don't like them, but they are not as bad as the rest.

4. Cara & Jaime (4) - Ugh!

5. Mark & Michael (5) - What is wrong with these two? Why was this a NEL? Why do I think these two idiots are going to win?

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-09, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (2)
3. LaKisha/Jennifer (3)

GAP

4. Cara/Jaime (4)

GINORMOUS GAP

5. Mark/Michael (5)

an IceCat original

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-09, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie/Luke (1) – Margie is super woman, again.

2. Tammy/Victor (4) – I still don’t like Victor.

3. Cara/Jaime (3) – Jaime is still impatient and rude.

4. Kisha/Jen (2) – Never ever leave your money and passports behind. Ever!

5. Mark/Michael (5) – Apparently they don’t read rules or directions.

Honestly, I don't lvoe any team; I do lvoe half of some teams.

princat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-09, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princat Click to send private message to princat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-09 AT 10:03 PM (EST)

1. Tammy/Victor- Though they act entitled sometimes, I feel they are still polite to locals and really enjoy the countries they are visiting.

2. Margie/Luke- Here because of Margie she is amazing. I would love to see her win (just not Luke)

3. Kisha/Jen- Really stupid decision. Never leave passport and money... never.

4. Cara/Jaime- I still can't like them due to the Jaime always b****ing.

5. Mark/Michael- Wow congrats penalty after penalty.

Knight 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-15-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Knight Click to send private message to Knight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Margie/Luke - I think they are a good team, they make good choices and they don't rush into anything

2. Tammy/Victor - I didn't like Victor for most of the race, but he seems to have toned down a little. This is a strong team
and play a good game, despite how I may feel about Victor personally.

3. Cara/Jaime - This is another strong team, if they would just not stress out so much. I sort of like the quasi alliance that they have with Margie and Luke. They really haven't deceived each other yet.

4. Kisha/Jen - I absolutely can't stand Jen's attitude, and if next week's preview is any indication of the type of person she is, then this team needs to be penalized or suspended form the race, according to the rules - which I take litterally, but will probably be subject to interpretation by the producers.

5. Mark/Michael - frankly, I don't know how these guys got as far as they did. With the 2 penalties that they are starting out with this week - it would take a miracle for them to come in 4th.

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-09, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Tammy/Victor - still very good racers
2. Margie/Luke - Margie is super period.
3. Kisha/Jen
4. Cara/Jamie
5. Mark/Michael

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-16-09, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
I missed this episode but I got filled in as to the stupid antics of dumb and dumber. So my list will stay the same as last week.

1. Kisha & Jen - I guess they made some stoopid mistake but they were cool-headed about it.

2. Tammy & Victor

3. Margie & Luke - I guess he whined a little more this week and she is still an awesome competitor.

4. Cara & Jaime - Jaime screeched (but not as much) and Cara just stood by... typical.

5. I can't even bear to type their names down!!!! Here's praying for no bunching, no bunching, no bunching...

Siggie courtesy of Seana

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-09, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
1. Tammy/Victor (1)
2. Kisha/Jen (2)
3. Jamie/Cara (4)
4. Margie/Luke (3)
5. Mark/Michael (5)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

redbaronii 171 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbaronii Click to send private message to redbaronii Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
2 weeks break make me forgot to post one for last episode...

But here it goes:

1. (3,1,7,3,4,2,1) Tammy/Victor – Default, really. I know they are good, we all know they are good. I just don't have problem with Victor, maybe that's because he sounds like me if I would run the race.

2. (2,2,1,7,7,6,2) Margie/Luke – Margie strikes back again, basically run the leg by herself. On the other hand, Luke is turning to the dark side (somehow it's not Anakin...)

3. (7,8,6,6,5,4,3) LaKisha/Jennifer – Back to old Kisha & Jen, where they don't know what they are doing. Should start listening to your sista', Kisha (or Jen?)

4. (4,5,5,2,2,3,5) Cara/Jaime – The ugly Jaime 2 straight episodes, Cara is OK.

5. (1,3,2,5,3,5,4) Mark/Michael – Incompetency is one thing, 2 straight episodes with penalties is another. It is just crazy to think back on how in the world they survived time after time.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
I'm supposed to be working, but I just can't resist!!! Like a bunch of you - I'm not loving any remaining teams, except for . . . Margie!!! Oh, is Luke there too?

1) Margie & Luke - She continues to Rock The House! Just amazing, especially considering she was recovering from heat exhaustion! Luke is too easily frustrated and loses focus quickly - hopefully he will mature out of that. She is carrying this team.

2) Tammy & Victor - they are playing much better together, and making fewer mistakes. Not feeling the lvoe but they are deserving.

3) Cara & Jaimie - are racing strong but I just CANNOT STAND THEM ANYMORE! Yes, I know that's "screaming" on the boards! Seemed appropriate somehow

4) LaKisha & Jen - So many dumb mistakes and they are NOT communicating AT ALL. Such a stupid mistake - one should never leave their passports, etc. unattended. And the older sister justified their decision all day long - so ridiculous! Their parents must be mortified. They were really lucky the guys were so far behind.

GIANT GAP

5) Mark & Michael - bumbling morons, negative energy and bad racers; who amazingly enough still think they can and deserve to win! The way Mark(?) berated his brother because he didn't want to lose his belongings was uncalled for. They should have corrected their mistake immediately like the other brainless teams did. I cannot believe ANY of the teams made such a mistake, but the majority did! And trying to pawn their used stuff on the cabbies while withholding their cash was rude. Too many things to complain about here. Hope they go home Sunday!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-09, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
Better late than never!:

1)Kisha & Jen - Not a great leg but they've yet to make me not want them to win.

2)Margie & Luke - Wish Luke would step up a bit, Margie is the whole team.

3)Jaime & Cara - I would be rooting for this team if Jaime would keep her mouth shut. Every time she opens it I like her a little less.

4)Mark & Michael - I can't recall any team ever getting two penalties in a race much less four. Hope they're gone tonight.

5)Tammy & Victor - Just don't like them, they are smug and phony. Why is it every time Victor talks to a local person he voice gets higher and he sounds like he's yodeling? It's really irritating.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-09, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.8"
LAST EDITED ON 04-19-09 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

Week Eight Rankings

Heading North

Margie & Luke recapture the top spot on the lvoe lists. The Bionic Woman has impressed us here on the lvoe list. Tammy & Victor grab second place and Lakisha & Jennifer round out the top three.

Heading South

Mark & Michael have taken permanent residence in the basement of the lvoe list - seventeen last place votes and four hours worth of penalties.

­
Rank Team First Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Margie & Luke
Tammy & Victor
Lakisha & Jennifer
Cara & Jaime
Mark & Michael

PAP
Hall of Fame

Our Hall of Fame expands to include two new PAP's and one back for a second time:

Name
Perfectly Average List
Scuba Steve
Week 3
Tazluli
Week 3
warp_core breach
Week 6
JanetFAN
Week 7
warp_core breach
Week 7
Tazluli
Week 7
beau_30
Week 7
Scuba Steve
Week 8
Silver03
Week 8
Plum Blossom
Week 8

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •