The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-09, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-09 AT 06:50 AM (EST)

Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

This week, teams traveled from Jaipur to Phuket. Do you think the production crew had to tell them how to pronounce it so they wouldn't say a curse on TV? There was brief airport bunching. When the teams arrived, they had to find a gorilla statue in the Phuket Zoo. Unfortunately, Mel and Mike's taxi driver swore the gorilla was located at Patong Beach. *sigh* This mistake proved to be too much to overcome.

At the zoo, teams had to get their picture taken with a tiger, who had a one-armed trainer, then take part in an elephant show, then go back and get the picture for their next clue. Next it was off to the herb shop to tell the shopkeeper which of 99 drawers to open. That clue told teams of the detour - 100 barrels - load up barrels with water and arrange others for a boat trip or - 2 miles - pull a rickshaw 2 miles with your partner riding in it. Most teams chose the rickshaw, except Kisha/Jen and Mel/Mike - who almost caught up doing those barrels. *sigh*

Don't forget to check out last week's rankings, by kid-stat-flash!

On to the list!

Rank. Names (last week's rank)

1. Tammy/Victor (2) – They are number one because they are awesome racers. Yes, Victor still has the big brother syndrome, but whatever they are doing is working just fine.

2. Kisha/Jen (3) – They are nice and get along now after their little issues in the beginning of the race. They said they are just going to worry about their own race.

3. Margie/Luke (5) – I still think Luke is an evil, spoiled momma's boy and I can't stand him. Margie is an enabler for allowing him to be that way, but they are better than the last two...

4. Mark/Michael (4) – They should've got a bigger penalty for making the other teams run with the rickshaws with flat tires in the hot sun. I think they should've been thrown out of the race for their tampering. They got a huge advantage by having a rickshaw with aired up tires. Still, they don't possess the quality I hate the most in teams...

5. Cara/Jaime (6) – Ugly American. "I hate foreign language"? WTF is that? Did you know English is a foreign language to the rest of the world? ...and the little hissy fit with the herbal shop guy? You are too much to bear. Closed minded beeyotch. Sorry Cara, but your teammate dragged you down with her.

Philiminated: Mel/Mike (1) – With this team gone, there is no one to lvoe. I will miss them dearly. They will definitely be in the number one spot on my finale lvoe list. They rocked.

I can't believe we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.

OK! Your turn!!!

Remember... this is not a discussion thread. Comments on team rankings of fellow posters are welcomed, but please refrain from going off on too many tangents. There are plenty of other threads where you can do that.

A syren original ©2007

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thanks Nutzy! Prof_ Wagstaff 03-30-09 1
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 MaryKat 03-30-09 2
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 Max Headroom 03-30-09 3
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 kidflash212 03-30-09 4
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 Scuba Steve 03-30-09 5
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 warp_core breach 03-30-09 6
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 sica077 03-30-09 7
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 Belle Book 03-30-09 8
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 mhdallas 03-30-09 9
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 Tazluli 03-30-09 10
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 emydi 03-30-09 11
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 CTgirl 03-30-09 14
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 Seana 03-30-09 12
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 shimane22 03-30-09 13
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 featherfish81 03-30-09 15
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 PsychoKitty 03-30-09 16
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 BlueIris 03-30-09 17
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 PlumBlossom 03-31-09 18
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 flipxcyd 03-31-09 19
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 JanetFAN 04-02-09 20
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 zorayah 04-03-09 21
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 beau_30 04-03-09 22
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 tinybubs 04-04-09 23
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 louislam 04-12-09 24
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 princat 04-12-09 25
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 kidflash212 04-12-09 26
 RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 ARnutz 04-13-09 27
   RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7 ARnutz 04-13-09 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-30-09, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thanks Nutzy!"
You saved me a lot of typing and explaining.
I agree, word for word, 100%.

14 Carrot Sig by Tribephyl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MaryKat 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-30-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaryKat Click to send private message to MaryKat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
I agree too.

1. Tammy and Victor
2. Jen and Kisha
3. Margie and Luke
4. Mark and Michael
5. Cara and Jaimie

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Not much to say this week.

Me likey:
*crickets*

Meh:
1. Kisha/Jen (3) - Here by virtue of being the least annoying. They've done a solid, drama-free job of racing.

Me no likey:
2. Cara/Jaime (2) - They're good enough racers, and Cara is likable, but Jaime is the redheaded second coming of Kendra.
3. Mark/Michael (4) - Even when they blast through a leg, they make silly mistakes and blow first place. C'mon, messing with the pumps? Duh.
4. Margie/Luke (5) - Not moving them up the list. Nope.
5. Tammy/Victor (6) - Was I the only one upset by watching Team Silver Spoon win yet another leg and trip? These two creep me out beyond belief.

Philiminated. Mel/Mike (1) - Dang, there goes the last team I liked. I'll watch the rest of the season out of habit, but I've lost what remained of my enthusiasm.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-30-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Great leg - a one armed tiger tamer and squatting elephants. Only bad bad was the finish.

1)Kisha & Jen - Only team with any likability left but their edit does not suggest a final three berth. Bad detour choice could have done them in if Mel & Mike had not gotten bad info and also chosen the same detour.

2)Margie & Luke - Take second by default more than anything else.

3)Cara & Jaime - Very ugly comments by Jaime but since at the end I found myself rooting for them to get first place ahead of the two teams below - I arranged them that way on my lvoe list.

4)Mark & Michael - evil munchkins. The "ching chong" comments were worse than Jaime's comment. Hiding the pumps which caused others teams to nearly kill themselves (see Margie) completing the task, not reading the clue and acting like they were robbed. They really should be dead last on my list its just that.....

5)Tammy & Victor - are such spoiled entitled azzhats. They just exude a sense that they think they are better than everyone else. I would no more want to see another spoiled sibling team win this race than I would want to see Donald Trump hit the Mega Millions Lottery.

Philiminated: Mel & Mike- They lasted much longer than I ever thought they could have at the start of the race but I never saw them as a serious contender for winning. Why would they continue driving in the opposite direction of all the other teams?

Thanks Slice!

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-30-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-09 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

1. Margie/Luke - More of a sympathy vote than anything else. I hope Margie is OK.
2. Kisha/Jen - One of the few likable teams left.
3. Tammy/Victor - Did they really think they wouldn't need to pull the ickshaw all the way?
4. Cara/Jaime - Being a shrew won't get you any love.
5. Mark/Michael - TWO penalties, and they still managed to survive. I doubt they will move from this spot.

Philiminated: Mel/Mike - Very sorry to see them go. It's hard to find anyone to root for.

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-09, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
There isn't one team left to lvoe.

1(a). Herb Shop man - For putting up with that red-haired, screaming beyotch.

1. Kisha & Jen - By being the least annoying.

2. Tammy & Victor - Superior racers. But for one bad leg, they have finished consistently well. A sibling victory could again happen. As much as I can't stand Victor, they get this spot because they stole first place from Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

3. Margie & Luke - Margie is a machine... no wonder all that hard work in that heat got to her.

4. Cara & Jaime - I guess since Jaime's nice to the deaf kid that gives her a right to treat the locals like crap. I missed that "I hate forgeign language" comment! WTF!! Stay home if you want to speak and hear English! The worst of it is that she knows she talks down to people but she thinks it's funny and makes no apologies for her behaviour!

5. Mark & Michael - Leave it up to these jackasses to blow a first place finish. Not one, but two penalties. I loved it. Absolutely loved it, was giggling in glee, to see Tammy and Victor take their first place and their prize. I was even pleased to see another team check in before them. They are conceited and view themselves as the alpha male team (delusional?). They are not nice guys (the U-Turn is part of the game... tampering with other teams equipment is not)and make stereotypical comments about the locals. Oh and let's oogle the native greeter after making past inappropriate comments about women. They are this season's Dandrew but they make Dandrew look like Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods.

Philiminated - Mel & Mike - Oh why couldn't this have been a non-elim? Nice guys and smart racers (it struck Mel to fill up the barrels with water at the same time as passing up the barrels). They lasted longer than I thought they would. I knew they wouldn't win but they made watching the race fun and entertaining. They will be missed.

A Gift from Agman

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-30-09, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-09 AT 11:24 AM (EST)

I am sorry, but DH and I found ourselves continually yelling at the tv because of Jaime (Cara? I always get confused). Her complete inability to even try to communicate with the locals just makes Americans look bad. She solidifies ignorace... Sorry for the rant but I am disgusted!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Here are my rankings:

1. Tammy & Victor -- another fine job! You deserve your first-place ranking, although I wish you hadn't initially forgotten to drive the rickshaw all the way to the drop-off point.

2. Margie & Luke -- poor Margie. I hope she's feeling better soon.

3. Cara & Jamie -- I like Cara, but Jamie can be a pain. She's impatient and something of an Ugly American. Not good.

4. LaKisha & Jen -- I like them, but they're kind of boring for me at the moment.

5. Mark & Michael -- leave it to them to screw up again!

Philiminated: Mel & Mike. I wish they'd gone to the right place from the beginning. Oh well.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-09, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1 - Tammy and Victor. Frankly, I love this couple and don't understand what all the hate is for. So they're successful lawyers and have had a fairly cushy life - that's no reason for them not to compete on this show. It HAS to be a nice break from legal matters! As for the sibling thing, eh...what siblings don't act like that, or worse? Tammy has obviously been sheltered by her family and, coming from a close family myself, I can respect that. Anyway, I really haven't detected any 'pretentiousness' or attitude from them (unlike the blankety blank cheerleaders - UGH).
2 - LaKisha and Jen. I think they're doing just fine.
3 - Margie and Luke. I think they're a great team. It has to be hard signing all the time, but kudos to her for saying she wouldn't change a thing. (Too many other parents wouldn't have done half the things she's done for her son.) I like Luke - his concern for his mom last night made my own motherly eyes fill.
4 - Mark and Michael. Ahhh - let's hear it for karma! I like these guys, but come on. You have to play fair.
5 - Absolutely Rock Bottom- Cara and Jaime. Why does there have to be a team like this every season? It has to be a ratings thing, because it's definitely not the likeability factor. What horrendous screeching and extremely Ugly American behavior by Jaime. I can't wait for them to go.

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Kisha & Jen (3) - They are the only team that hasn't annoyed me. I think that they are doing well, but can't see them in the final 3.

2. Tammy & Victor (2) - They always do a good job. I just wish they weren't so self-satisfied.

3. Margie & Luke (5) - The only reason they are not lower is because they are not as bad as the rest.

4. Cara & Jaime (6) - I don't remember who is who, but the one who is yelling at everyone is just awful.

5. Mark & Michael (4) - Idiots.

Philiminated - Mel and Mike I am going to miss them. I was yelling at them to turn around. I was hoping upon hope that they would be able to pull it off.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Margie and Luke--(3)(3)(3)(2)(2)(3) I don't know of any other team that I want to win this now. Margie is the Bionic Woman and Luke was ok this week

2. Lakisha and Jennifer (6)(7)(6)(3)(5)(2) They are meh but better than the rest

3. Mark and Michael-(2)(4)(5)(5)(4)(5) why did he hide the air pumps...stupid and they lost a trip to Oahu

4. Cara & Jaime-(7)(5)(4)(4)(3)(4) SHUT UP Jaime

5. Tammy and Victor(10)(9)(8)(7)(7)(6)--still hate em

PHiliminated
Mel and Mike--(1)(1)(1)(1)(1) I think I was more upset by this philimination than Pitt losing to Nova. I won't love the race as much now. They are such good people

CTgirl wants to have Jay Wright's baby

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Tammy and Victor – what can I say: they are consistently the best racers. Victor gets annoying sometimes but they’re working really well together.

2. Margie and Luke – The race is wearing Margie down but I hope the Bionic Woman can rebound!

3. Kisha and Jen – They aren’t the best racers, but they are nice people (nice confessional by Kisha about the poor Indian children). I would cheer for them more if they had a little bit more competitive spirit!

4. Mark and Michael – More than their thoughtless racist comments, I hate how arrogant they are (and they haven’t really proven themselves to be good racers). Actually I’m kind of ambivalent towards them. Funny, funny nicknames this week, the sisters calling them “bite-sized,” LMAO, and the redheads calling them the “Tweedles.”

5. Jaime and Cara – they are last because I can’t stand ugly Americans. Jaime was truly obnoxious in the herb shop and, unlike Cara, I don’t think it’s funny that she doesn’t like foreign languages and talks to natives like they are children.

Philiminated: Mel and Mike. Mel speaks “mai tai” cracked me up. They are one of my all-time favorite teams and it’s pretty ironic that a stupid mistake took them out of the race instead of a physical task.

So I'm going to be haunted and tortured everywhere I go for Pitt's loss to Nova, LOL!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-09 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

1. Tammy/Victor (1) – They're doing well.

2. Kisha/Jen (3) – I'd have given those kids money too.

3. Margie/Luke (5) – I don't really like them, I just don't dislike them as much as the other 2 teams on this list.

4. Cara/Jaime (4) – And to think I once ranked them first. Jaime's just awful. Cara seems to know she's awful, but doesn't do anything about it. They'd be last except for:

5. Mark/Michael (6) - Jerks! Bad enough the racist crap that comes out of their mouths, sabotaging the tire repair equipment was disgusting.

Eliminated: Mel and Mike (2): I was just starting to warm up to these two. Sorry to see them go.

Sig by agman

shimane22 142 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimane22 Click to send private message to shimane22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Kisha/Jen (4,6,5,2,3,1)
They seem to be doing their own thing and having fun out there. Loved their snark about the bite-size brothers and Jen's reaction to Kisha's bizarre sneezes. Glad they survived.

2. Margie/Luke (1,1,2,3,6,3)
I hope Margie is okay after this physically taxing leg. I really like watching this team.

3. Tammy/Victor (2,2,8,6,4,4)
I have nothing against them, but it would be such an anticlimax if they win this race.

4. Jaime/Cara (8,5,3,4,5,5)
Ugh, Jaime is worse than "KKKendra" from season 6 at this point. Kendra was a princess who was repelled by the squalor she encountered, and clearly did not possess enough intelligence to think deeply about what she was seeing and censor her knee-jerk comments, but I never remember her shrieking imperiously at any locals like Jaime has done week after week after week. Jaime is a nasty piece of work and Cara... is just kind of along for the ride. I wish she was less passive about reining in her teammate, but I also can't blame her for wishing to avoid Jaime's wrath.

5. Mark/Michael (7,9,7,7,7,6)
This team is a joke... at least the editors seem to be in on it. I think they're even worse racers than Dandrew. Mark is the second coming of Dan (thinks he's awesome, but is really just a doofus), while Michael is filling in for Andrew (clearly trying to have fun despite his killjoy partner, but also not the sharpest tool in the box).

Philiminated: Mel/Mike (5,8,1,5,1,2) I'll miss them, but I'm fine with them leaving instead of the sisters since they didn't seem to want it as much.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-09, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Tammy/Victor (2) - Did a good job. Victor should have let Tammy drive the cart some. She's athletic enough.
2. Margie/Luke (3) - Did well this week. I can't believe no one (including her) noticed the warning signs of heatstroke - feeling chilled? -> very bad sign
3. Kisha/Jen (5) - Again, good job. Should have thought about the water, but hindsight is 20/20 on the detour.
4. Cara/Jaime (6) - Jaime's intensity is still extremely annoying.
5. Mark/Michael (4) - I want to like this team, but their cultural insensitivity and trying to screw the other teams knocks them to the bottom this week.

Philiminated: Mel/Mike (1) - Very disappointing. Too bad they believed the taxi driver and didn't listen when others told them they were in the wrong place.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1)Mel & Mike!!!! Bum luck. . . so sorry to see them go...

2)Margie & Luke - once again, Margie rocks! So sorry she was felled by the heat/exertion. Hopefully she bounces right back and hasn't compromised her health. Mark and Michael might be a bit responsible for the extra strain. . . Luke can be annoying but he is doing his share.

3)Tammy & Victor - working well together. Very deserving. Yes Victor needs to spare us his funny voice, but they are doing a good job.

4)LaKisha and Jen - are definitely improving their game. That was sweet when they gave their money to the street children, but hopefully they won't be short on cash later on!

5)Mark & Michael - the Tweedles - that was a funny one btw! At first I thought, how rude, but ya know, it fits! And they don't deserve our protection. That was awful, hiding the pumps. Just really spiteful and unnecessary; and quite possibly pushed Margie over the edge. They screw up so often it strains the brain. But they were pretty hilarious when they sat with the tiger and got squat upon by the elephant! (Wow - this year the challenges are just wild! I was dying laughing!) Anyhoo - I do not want these two to win; though I really doubt they ever could.

And to quote Warp Core Breach: Mark & Michael. . . They are this season's Dandrew but they make Dandrew look like Lance Armstrong and Tiger Woods.

6) Cara & Jaime - I really have no idea which is which. But the screaming shrew has well worn out her welcome! I'm in agreement with everyone. She IS worse than Kendra. Just a rude, screeching hag. I feel bad for Cara and can only hope she is wearing ear plugs. GET OFF MY SCREEN!

Philiminated) Mel & Mike - I join the chorus: Why oh why couldn't this have been a non-elim?!!!! They were the one team I really like. . . They had great heart and actually were doing really well!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-09, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Margie/Luke (2)

2. Kisha/Jen (4)

3. Cara/Jaime (3)

4. Tammy/Victor (5)

5. Mark/Michael (6)

Philiminated: Mel and Mike I’m really going to miss these two, a lot.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-09, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Margie/Luke (1)
2. Tammy/Victor (2)
3. LaKisha/Jennifer (3)
4. Cara/Jaime (6)
5. Mark/Michael (5)

Philiminated: Mel/Mike (4)

an IceCat original

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-09, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
(1) Tammy/Victor
(2) Lakisha/Jen
(3) Margie/Luke (Margie is one tough woman)
(4) Mark/Michael (naughty naughty)
(5) Cara/Jaime (ugh...Ugly American)

Phlim'd: Mel/Mike (sorry to see 'ya go - was wishin' it was either Cara/jaime or Mark/Michael to go)

JanetFAN 180 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-09, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JanetFAN Click to send private message to JanetFAN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Warp_Core Breach's comments on M/M are spot on! Anyways on to the list (sorry I missed last week):

1. Kisha and Jen- really like them, they don't have the edit of the winning team I don't think, but I do think they will make F3.

2. Tammy and Victor- great racers and most likely our winners, much better sibling team than last season

3. Margie and Luke- lvoe her, she really is the bionic woman- so cool that Phil called her that in the episode!! Luke's annoying-ness has been toned down and they are MUCH better than the last two teams.

4. Cara and Jaime- I can definitely see Kendra in that beeyotch. But, I did laugh at their (and the sisters) comments about the bite sized brainiacs:

5. Mark and Michael- Losers. The one is delusional thinking he is superman. I was SOOOOO glad they got penalized (thought they should've been given a more sizeable one: see Momily), and LOVED when they got passed up by two teams at the mat. Really wish they had been philiminated so I wouldn't have to hear their racist, sexist, and ridiculous remarks anymore!

PHILIMINATED: Mel and Mike- lvoed this team! Wish they hadn't gone. Hated them at the beginning, but they really turned it around for me after a few episodes. Wish them the best! They didn't make my all time favorite list, but they will be missed from this season!

zorayah 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-09, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zorayah Click to send private message to zorayah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Tammy/Victor - they are racing fine
2. Margie/Luke - she rocked well in this leg. Luke might be too needy at times and her mum is overly compensating.
3. Kisha/Jen - still a meh team to me
4. Mark/Michael - duh!
5. those team where one stands for ugly American

Philiminated: Mel/Mike - awww!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-03-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Sorry Late Entry, but I figure it will be best since their is no show this weekend.

1) Likisha/Jen - They did really well this week. Starting to like them, but not enough airtime.

2) Tammy/Victor - Smart move, there starting to make their way back north

3) Margie/Luke - Margie is a super mom

4) Cara/Jamie - They may be the villians or ugly americans, but they have a shot of winning

5) Mark/Mike - Stupid idiots.

Philiminated - Mel/Mike - I wish they were still here. I loved this team. They were awesome.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-09, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1) Kisha/Jen: I'd like to see more personality out of these two, they're quietly plugging along and running a great race.

2) Cara/Jamie: Jamie's frustration of trying to communicate in a foreign country is understandable but it isn't pretty to watch.

3) Margie/Luke: Mom deserves a million bucks for hauling Luke around the world.

4) Tammy/Victor: They're good, they know it, and they act like it. They have an attitude of superiority that I don't care for.

5) Mark/Mike: Just because they are short of stature doesn't give them an excuse to be jerks.

Philiminated - Mel/Mike - I really admired dad, he got stuck with a couple of tough physical challenges and he came though like a champ.

louislam 454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-09, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Tammy/Victor (2) - They are the only team I like at this point, not stressed out in the whole leg, and they show that they are good racers too.

2. Kisha/Jen (3) - I think they are doing better and better, Jen seems not complaining about her sister that much, and Kisha starts working with Jen as a team.

3. Margie/Luke (5) - They are third here because of Margie's effort to keep the team in the race. I still don't like Luke though.

4. Jamie/Cara (4) - I like Cara but hate Jamie a lot. Jamie seems not knowing that she is very annoying and rude to locals, we all know this is a race, but that does not mean that you can be rude to everyone in order to stay in the leg.

5. Mark/Michael (6) - Terribly bad racers. Their stupid mistake lost them a first place this leg, hope they can learn a lesson.

Philiminated - Mel/Mike (1) - I am so sad that they are gone. They are cool racers and Mel did so well in the whole race, I really hope they can stay longer.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

princat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail princat Click to send private message to princat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
1. Tammy and Victor- They are really good racers. I wouldn't mind if they win.

2. Kisha and Jen- They have managed to survive far longer then I thought they would and have grown on me.

3. Margie and Luke- They are here because of her. And the other 2 really are horrible.

4 tie.Mark and Michael- Really you're good racers... please get off my screen.

4 tie.Cara and Jaime- Just too many ugly American scenes. Stop getting angry when not everyone speaks english. What did you expect on this race?

Eliminated- Mel and Mike: I wish you had stayed much longer. Especially above teams 3-5

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-09, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
Week Seven Rankings

Heading North

Lakisha & Jennifer take the top spot this week with eight first place votes. Tammy & Victor had more first place votes than the sisters but also had three last place votes to none for L & K. Margie & Luke garnered five first place votes - enough to take third place.

Heading South

Mark & Michael remain the least lvoed team on our lists although Cara & Jaime gave them some competition this week.

­
Rank Team First Place VotesLast Place Votes
AverageRank
Lakisha & Jennifer
Tammy & Victor
Margie & Luke
Cara & Jaime
Mark & Michael

Twenty Five Lists!!

An increase from the previous week - hopefully the two week wait will not distract anyone from the Race or the lvoe list.

PAP Hall of Fame

Some of our posters this season grab the high honor of being Perfectly Average! - to accomplish this task the lvoe list they posted matched the overall list exactly! Two of our esteemed posters did it twice:

NamePerfectly Average List
Scuba Steve
Week 3
Tazluli
Week 3
warp_core breach
Week 6
JanetFAN
Week 7
warp_core breach
Week 7
Tazluli
Week 7
beau_30
Week 7

04-13-09, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-09 AT 07:44 AM (EST)

Posted in wrong place.

04-13-09, 07:44 AM (EST)
28. "RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 14.7"
OOOps!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •