The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 - Finale - East Coast Update thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-22-24, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 - Finale - East Coast Update thread"
The season will come to a close tonight....ugh. Please place all commentary regarding tonights finale in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to HAVE PHUN!!!! Let's GOOOO!

As usual a HUGE HUGE shout out to our man Sheldor! You are so wonderful, we would have no site without you and MICHEL! Thank you for playing with me and for all of the work, love you two! xoxo

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Finale....Let's go Flowerpower1 05-22-24 1
 POST IC win for Kenzie Flowerpower1 05-22-24 2
 THANK YOU! Sheldor 05-22-24 3
   RE: THANK YOU! Flowerpower1 05-22-24 6
   I'll second that! michel2 05-22-24 7
 F5 TC Flowerpower1 05-22-24 4
   RE: F5 TC Chez 05-22-24 8
       Yes, she was michel2 05-22-24 10
 Oh! Well... michel2 05-22-24 5
   You ARE.... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 14
 Post TC F5 Flowerpower1 05-22-24 9
   Liz is so modest! michel2 05-22-24 11
   Liz is delusional.... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 12
 RE: S46 - Finale - East Coast Updat... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 13
 Who will make fire? Who will be tak... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 15
 Firemaking challenge between.... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 16
 F3 Flowerpower1 05-22-24 17
 Final TC Flowerpower1 05-22-24 18
 Vote Breakdown michel2 05-22-24 19
 Not too impressed with those replie... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 20
 RE: S46 - Finale - East Coast Updat... PepeLePew13 05-22-24 21
 RE: S46 - Finale - East Coast Updat... Puffy 05-22-24 22
   Thank you so much!!!! Flowerpower1 05-22-24 24
 Maria didn't vote for Charlie.... Flowerpower1 05-22-24 23
 Thanks! See you for S47 Sheldor 05-28-24 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-22-24, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Finale....Let's go"
Jiffy says this was a fun and unpredictable season, 5 voted out with idols in their pockets. 2 iC's 1 fire making challenge, then crown winner and after show.

This is it, Season Finale, S46....

Recap see Q find the HII...

Maria and Charlie talk, Maria: I adore him so much but he's standing in my way.
Charlie says in conf if I play to win I have to vote her out.

See Maria win the IC

Ben notes time to take down the king and queen. Kenzie has conf about bamboozling Maria with them going along with her for Charlie, while they voted out Q.

See Charlie smile, see Maria is staunch faced.

back at camp at night

night 23

Maria says to Charlie, can we go talk,

Maria: in conf: OMG, I messed up tonight, tried to take out my biggest ally Charlie. now has to do damage control. She blames everyone else that they made men vote for you. My BFF in the game will never forgive me. She says that threesome is out to get us.

Charlie says I still want to play.

Charlie conf: final 5 but the skin of my teeth. Lets be real, I was planning on doing the same thing, she feels terrible, but it's completely fake, she came for me and I came out on top, If one thing that came out is that I am a big threat so I have to keep Like got her wish to vote Q off.

Liz: Q my darling you got played, I'm so excited.

Maria says y'all are playing way harder than I thought.

Liz says she has no words for that. at this point in the game she has a huge target on her back.

Maria notes that winning is imperative, go for the win or go down fighting.

Cut to Intro

Day 24 see the challenge arena. Huge physical tracks.

come on in....

nobody would have predicted this 5 says Jiffy

Ic: race through obstacles, once through retrieve rope and use to drop bridge, retrieve key, climb to finish unlock puzzle pieces, then it will reveal combo to combination lock, solve combination and bang the gong will win. Playing for reward. winner to the sanctuary pasta caesar salad garlic bread choc pudding wine and soda. If Maria wins elite group of women to win 4 challenges in survivor history

they are off through muddy mat, day 24, want to get to the next day, Maria and Charlie out first pulling out rope to release plank...Charlie is through, now crawling through ropes, then Maria then Kenzie....Charlie has ball, and so does Maria....use ball with rope to get somethingmaria has hers, first to drop bridge then Charlie, retrieving key. neck and neck

Maria has her key, in lead, now Charlie, then kenzieclimp and unlock puzzle pieces

ben is in last

Kenzie has her key and on puzzle...Maria working on her puzzle, Kenzie working on puzzle, ben and Maria on puzzle.

Kenzie is making progress.

don't slow down

kenzie and Maria....

Kenzie is moving

one piece left, now has to get the combo to unlock...Liz is going to help Kenzie, retrieve her plank....liz is going all the way back to retrieve a plank, liz has it....bringing it back to Kenzie

Maria going to the start to retrieve her plank...

Kenzie has it and wins the reward with the help of Liz....wow, liz totally went all the way for Kenzie.

Liz says it take two to beat Maria

Maria is pissed

Kenzie wins spot in the f4...

we had to team up to beat you, Liz saw she wasn't going to finish her puzzle so she helped me.

Maria says she's exceeded her expectations and it's not over till you snuff my torch

chooses to between Liz or Ben. Liz says take Ben I am allergic to pasta. LOL

they leave.

Liz: what I did was wild, all I want to do is to make it to the end, it's S, we want Maria out but it's S and anything can happen...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-22-24, 08:31 PM (EST)
2. "POST IC win for Kenzie"
At the sanctuary! I cannot believe I won, didn' care who won as long as it wasn't Maria 1 common goal, for Maria would not win...she's a secret assassin, I'm here to stay, going to F4

Kenzie: get to be out here with my S bestie....ben is grateful. Ben is going to get his driver license when he goes home, we are at Fiji, so electric...

she would be shocked if something happened talking about Maria, multiple immunities, unless she plays an idol, she's gone

losers back at camp. Lis is scared of going home.

Charlie: Liz going to help Kenzie Lis is here to play
Maria tells Charlie that she will spend the afternoon looking for idols.

Charlie left the door to work with her as open. I want to solidify Maria as my champion if she goes home tonight.

Maria is super pissed that Liz helped Kenzie, my plan is to find idol or to convince somebody to work with me, we need one more person...today will be an uphill climb. never been one to give up.

Kenzie comes to talk to Maria. Maria says Ben, I've mistrusted him from day one, Ben, he wrote your name down, he's so deceptive. Kenzie tells her that she thinks she can beat ben, not you

her pitching ben is foolish.

Maria talking to Charlie and Liz. Ben wrote Kenzie's name down on purpose. lying to her face, very charismatic. could come out to say boom boom boom no one knew I was doing this....trying to convince them to vote w her.

Liz says Maria really got to me with Ben, that's terrifying. I've been so focused to get Maria out but is that best for Liz?

Charlie in conf: recognizes that lis is willing to do something diff't tonight. Ben has friends on the jury, charismatic, he could get some of my jury votes and that's dangerous.

Maria is scared, tonight could be the end, if I can pull off the vote Ben out move...it's do or die for me tonight.

Sheldor 4729 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-22-24, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "THANK YOU!"
Thank You FlowerPower for the compliments. It's so nice to have you and Michel to chat with about Survivor!

Your East Coast Update threads are incredible! I don't know how you watch TV and take notes at the same time!

Michel your analysis is so awesome! Love it! So creative!

GOOD LUCK!

05-22-24, 08:45 PM (EST)
6. "RE: THANK YOU!"
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

michel2 4569 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-24, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "I'll second that!"
You FP, are MAH-velous!

You're not too bad yourself, Sheldor.

And Pepe is the best drop-in guy!

05-22-24, 08:44 PM (EST)
4. "F5 TC"
I say nice try, Maria. They arrive.

Tiff with big smiles for Kenzie

day was interesting day, liz decided I'm going to help Kenzie, it worked.
Maria: honestly no hard feelings at all. she's super proud of the game she's played.

a lot of people feel it's a younger persons game, Maria no no no .

Ben thinks she's the MVP of the season

Maria reaches over and pats him on the arm

Ben says he has no problem writing her name down to night

Kenzie says I love you admire you you could kick my ##### up and down this game and I have to write your name down tonight, you would beat all of us tonight.

Liz. Ben and Kenzie are open in who they are voting for. Liz is like a horse with blinders on .Hard, me and Maria are like two ships passing in the night, for some reason instead of getting closer we r getting further rand further apart.

Charlie says, it's like a sibling rivalry moment, been voting and working with her every step of the way.

Maria says every competitor knows how to win or how to lose. My kids are watching, I plan on walking out of here with my head held high, she wnts to be gracious and be an example to them. It comes from my upbringing, come from Beirut Lebanon. Mommy is strong as hell...

time to vote, Maria is first voter.

Kenzie votes Maria.a She wants to be aZMaria when I grow up, you would have wiped the floor with us, you are amazing.

Liz votes Maria.
Charlie votes Maria. Listen up future nephews, your mom kicks BUTT

vote tally:

No idol played

votes:

Ben

yells let's go

Maria
Maria
Maria

she's out. she hugs Charlie

hugs them all

tells Liz, great job sister...whispers something nice to Kenzie.

it's been a pleasure you guys, they all giver her a standing ovation....and clap

congrats to the F4. Compete in the final IC

Maria: she feels amazing. I am 47 and I smoked some of these guys, at my stage of life, I still got it

Chez 779 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-22-24, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: F5 TC"
Was Venus there on the jury? I did not see her.

05-22-24, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Yes, she was"
On Tiff's left and both were smiling broadly at Kenzie's necklace.

05-22-24, 08:44 PM (EST)
5. "Oh! Well..."
At least I picked the MVP!

05-22-24, 09:22 PM (EST)
14. "You ARE...."
the MVP around here, michel!

05-22-24, 08:53 PM (EST)
9. "Post TC F5"
hey get back and scream and shout...Liz says she knew it was going to happen
Charlie knew if he was going to have a shot at this title Maria cannot be there with me. this whole game is that you have to have options and tomorrow, I have to win, as you are at the mercy of who ever is wearing it.

Ben is having another night terror

Ben: at night I don't know why I freak out. but I have this hysteria and it takes a while to calm down. it's weird I wake up from a dream and this bold if electricity wakes me up like Beetlejuice.

they all hold his hand. he needs water. He feels like he doesn' stand a chance. big lessor for him in life, how do you let go...he feels very blessed as people show up for me, they hug him. I went through it, thank god I had Kenzie and Charlie.

next day....schools of fish

day 25.

they sing treenail. Charlie and ben

Charlie: iv'e been with ben since day one, we started the dumb and dumber alliance. problem is this is the pinnacle of the survivor dilemma. we are friends going to war

last IC

Liz: final 4 challenge is the most important of the entire game. she's worried about fire, her wrists are too big for her body, she don's t practice fire making as her hands cramp up. she never had her name written down, she has four name on the jury, she can see her name written down to win. I hope I win this immunity other wise I will have to make fire, I just know it

05-22-24, 08:55 PM (EST)
11. "Liz is so modest!"
Me thinks she over-estimates her game.

She won't make fire, she'll be dragged to the F3.

She only wins if the jury has pity on her.

05-22-24, 09:09 PM (EST)
12. "Liz is delusional...."
If she can visualize that game of hers winning. WOOOOT?

final IC...

see Charlie

for the last time immunity back up for grabs

solve a simple survivor logo puzzle. a catch. timer in the form of a giant survivor pin ball table, roll the ball from top to bottom, if you fail to get your ball before it hits the metal track, you have to wait while it slowly rolls down ....you are still in ....this will make it very hard to concentrate.

ben tells him that he's only slept 2 hours a night

first to finish win immunity, F3, see Charlie praying he wins. enormous power you decide who you put next to you, biggest challenge of the season.

go

they race with there balls, have to rolll it up the slide to go down the maze...then work on puzzle while trying to listen and anticipate where that ball is, Kenzie and Charlie back to get their ball,,,everyone back on the puzzle...chalie has to stop and his ball came down fast and he has to wait a very long time as his ball rolls slowly down advantage to everybody else...

every second will matter.

Charlie now back on the puzzle. Kenzie in lead, then ben then Charlie and then liz

Liz drops her ball in the track. she yelled FUDGE

Charlie trying to get back in this

liz waiting, Kenzie loses her ball, through it over the back

Kenzie cannot toss it up

ben is in the lead

kenzie is right behind

chcharlie once again and misses the ball and has to wait....he sucked at this

it will be either Kenzie or benliz is dead last and she misses her ballad has to wait. show down between ben and Kenzie

ben down to two pieces, Kenzie has threaten wins the challenge!!!!

the first one that he's won

ben katzman! alright, he's crying

thought I'd never get to see the day.

a lot of power will decide which of these three, I want you next to me, and which ones will go to fire.

Ben had to show up for me.

He gives Jiffy a hug.

Ben: I was so down on myselff and I could have quit when I was out my lowest, but I didn't , 13 year old me was so full of doubt, blah blah blah

05-22-24, 09:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S46 - Finale - East Coast Update thread"
I'm so proud of myself. I was the kid they didn't pick for dodge ball

he goes to the ocean and raises his hands high, wearing this necklace, hearing Jeff say Ben's got it, after all of my panic attacks, if you rock out it will work out. Then the weight of the necklace hit me. I have to think who can I beat at the F3? some need the money more than others.

ben tells Liz that he's really good friends with Kenzie and he's been with Charlie since day 1. he's taking to Liz....everyone knows I'm a millionaire, I've got money I just want to make if further. Ben says he doesn't want her int he final three. And on top of that she has the most Nami on the jury. who will he put up against liz.

Liz is crying cause she doesn't want to make fire, what am I going to do? crying again.

they are on to me and I am pissed. I knew the fire would be so hard

Now ben is crying, Charlie been with him from day 1, Kenzie is here for him, I will practice all day. she tells ben it just needs to be who can beat Liz?

Kenzie says even if I have to make fire, I'm still freaking out. What is wrong with me, is this a joke

see Charlie making the fire

Charlie notes, are you OK....he's crying.

I know I want to put Liz in, don't know whether to pick between you and Kenzie.

Charlie says you are seeing a fire here but I 've been struggling. makes me want to tell him, just take me to the F3? would you, but listen, she can probably beat Liz. ben has all the power his goal is to have Liz out of the game but fire is flukey, all it takes is one lucky strike.

see Liz trying to make fire. I feel like Iknow how to do it but then I cannot do it.

Liz crying, see her get a spark, then yell, a roller coaster of emotion. she is yelling.

now we see her make fire.

then see Kenzie struggling. I'm feeling scared. I know I can make fire I've done it a 100 times, I just need to get it together. this is like the pressure point, now she's crying. then see her make it.

now see Charlie struggling. the waweight of this is suffocating.

Charlie is really good at fire, but the hardest part is that Charlie has been my number one from day 1. Kenzie is my number one from the panic attacks, how can I pick between them. see them walking to Tribal.

05-22-24, 09:31 PM (EST)
15. "Who will make fire? Who will be taken to the F3"
They arrive. S'up Jeff says Ben....

Final IC, on the surface it's simple, twist, Ben didn't make any mistakes in the challenge. I didn't go in expecting to win, night terrors panic attacks very brutal, this is it, just go for it, it just came together.

Charlie says todays' IC has the most power of the season so it was a lot of rejecting, but all he was doing was making fire all day

Kenzie, struggled with getting the ball up the ramp....she's happy for her friend but

Liz: states that you are the biggest threat so you are going to fire. she knew it was the biggest hole in her game. see Charlie eying the fire starter stuff

Ben: Charlie is the first friend I made out there...hard part is my experience with Kenzie was the same but met her at the merge, but she's helped me so much at night. sucks that I have to make this decision. It will be Liz and Kenzie tongight going at it for fire.

which means Charlie you will take that second spot. He' s grateful to ben, because of the bond I have made with him and getting here means so much to me, more than making fire.

kenzie says our relationship is so complicated I'm grateful I don't get my name written down but I will try, it will be exciting.

05-22-24, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "Firemaking challenge between...."
Liz and Kenzie

this is about being faster than the other person...

challenge is one....Jiffy tells them they need heat then need fuel, then need oxygen

liz going for spark, liz has baby flame she said fudge. it went outKenzie is doing a lot of approach

liz has a lot of spark, and a little flame, it goes out

kenzie is scraping off magnesium. This is painful

kenzie has flamed is now building nurturing, now liz has flame, and it goes out......kenzie still workingkenzie continues to nurture the fire

liz has flame and it goes out

Kenzie's fire is starting to take....and Kenzie wins!

earned the final spot at the F3, she's crying, ben comes over and hugs her. and Charlie hugs Liz. Tiff whispers that's my girl

congrats, earned your way in....I 've been at the bottom since Yanu, so it made sense, we set the record the longest without flint, but I redeemed myself today, my confidence was shot as I didn't get a flame all day today

Liz: you have had some good days and some bad. the game is so much bigger than you think it is I am proud of my game. It was really over for all o f you, I would have beat all of you....is she on crack?

Liz goes to get her torch snuffed. they say I love you Liz, see says I will love you tomorrow.

she's a poor sport....ugh.

Kenzie ben Charlie made it to the F3. face the jury, persuade them that it's you that deserves the title.

Tiff winks at Kenzie as she leaves.

Liz: so close so pissed.

05-22-24, 09:53 PM (EST)
17. "F3"
Ben, Charlie, Kenzie

Day 26

Morning

Last day, wow, soak it all in boys says Kenzie.

I will never forget these sunrises!
Charlie: out here for 26 days, listening to al their struggles dreams, it's changed my world. every single one of us could win the game really scary the jury has all the power.

black guy talks about the jury, forgot his name already

the feast arrives. ben: I'm chilling hard today tonight have to give a performance of a lifetime. chillin' showing I played a game from day 1. Q says the game he played was to rock out and hide under the radar, if he can articulate that he'll have Q 's vote

see Kenzie talking and doing her speech. adventure of a lifetime and make new friends. no.

I had a fake idol play, had a huge part in takin out huge threats, I'm not holding anything back

venus Kenzie's social game was brilliant, but Want to know what moves she made to get my vote

Tiff: games at the fore front she is the best candidate right now.

Charlie: I played a strategic game, built alliances constantly put myself in a position where I was safe but had power, tonight I want to pull back the curtain on my game.

hunter notes Charlie has a potential to win
Maria wants to make su

re the person 's name she writes down tonight deserves this money.

what di you do , and stand on it

they arrive at TC

Made it to final TC, survived to last TC...jury 8 players who also played and got voted out, step up and claim your victory

05-22-24, 10:14 PM (EST)
18. "Final TC"
ask them the questions:

Tiff: congratss on making it to F3. have specific questions and want specific answers. articulate one move that you made that changed the game
Ben: hard, got dealt a hand at merge. but did rely on social game, going to kenzie Charlie and liz. brought them together to get Q out.
Charlie nots: Kenzie ben liz all wanted Q out, but Charlie needed Q and Maria at that point. his move would be the hunter vote, there was an initial plan to blindside you Tiff, from Kenzie. I beat him at IC so it was the time to go after him then. the person that convinced me not to play the HII in my pocket was Kenzie

Kenzie says when I play with Q he does't remember what he said to me, I was the lactone with the whisper that made it happen.

Venus: what is on e mistake you made in this game that you were able to capitalize on....Charlie. Q lectured me and I was receptive to you, Q invites me in to the six.
But, Maria voted me into the six, Maira takes credit.
Kenzie: One mistake I made was I got cocky, and ultimately Tiff wen those...that hit me like a bullet train, started to wrk with everyone...Q asks why did Ben write your name down

Were you lax in the tribe (to Ben)

He has been having night terrors since day 13....I want your one best example of how you used one of us in the jury to advance your game.

Ben notes this is what you need to do...there was no what would you like to do? He took the chill approach, used that info, went with Charlie went with Maria, went with kenzie.

after Tiff out, wanted Q out. when t from devastated, back to working with a guy, gain his trust Athen vote him out.

This is very helper skelter

Hunter if you were in Bens seat, who would you put where? Kenzie says she would have done the same thing ben did.

Charlie would have taken Liz with me, I think I could have beaten her despite being a threat.

Charlie says he goal was laser focused to win this game

Soda: ben her take on you was playing an emotional game, Charlie played th game with Maria but didn't set yourself apart from her
Kenzie: you were in the back ground

Kenzie says she's a social player, a number and thinking strategically, I'm a people person.
Charlie: Maria and I were partners in crime most of the game but by the time she thought of me I had already orchestrated her demise.
Ben: I'm most emotional person this season. ...unfortunate that it opened the doors to make bonds. but when the turn came to not be that, time.

Q. most important for me is what do you plan to do with the money and how will it change your life?
Ben: parents are hard working immigrants, join with friends to bring music education to kids
Charlie: number one family is more important than anything. life changing money I can set up for me and my family. every single person here had something bigger than ...immigration law, and bet on my self and pay for law school

Kenzie: in my career since 15 years old. my salon opened by 24. I don't make money but the chairs I rent out....it's about providing people opportunity. This money would be for me, have a family, this is my venture my life has been for everyone else.

Jiffy will give them a time to make a statement

Charlie: pattern I wanted was never close a door, gave me options let me see my position in the game that is how I got here.
Kenzie: went on every sanctuary away, competed in every challenge, love you all

Ben: with everything I had been her, didn't want to be the emotional one, got her played the game I wanted to play, you rock.

05-22-24, 10:14 PM (EST)
19. "Vote Breakdown"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-24 AT 10:19 PM (EST)

Right now, I see

- Maria, Tevin and Hunter voting for Charlie

- Soda, Venus, Tiffany and Liz voting for Kenzie.

I all belongs to Q. Will he eQualize or crown a Queen?

Just saw he votes Kenzie!

05-22-24, 10:23 PM (EST)
20. "Not too impressed with those replies...."
Charlie was Maria's second in charge but kept his options open.
Kenzie was a social butterfly and the money would be for me.
Ben: I was emotional but I rock and want music education.

OKay???

Time to vote

the F3 exchange I love you's

Soda votes Charlie

Q votes Kinsie: you deserve a start at a new life

Hunter: Charlie. You played a great game, worried that the last two TC's may have tripped you up but you explained it really well

Tevin still didn't know who to vote for

Vote tally

Jiffy says you never know what will happen. you adapt. It will earn one of you a million dollars

Charlie
Kinsie
Charlie
Kenny
Charlie
Kensie
Kenzie
Kenzie

Charlie looks so disappointed. Kenzie hugs Ben.

Hmmm?

Champagne and pizza after the show

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-24, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S46 - Finale - East Coast Update thread"
Charlie still looks rather sour, even now.

Puffy 6703 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-24, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S46 - Finale - East Coast Update thread"
I appreciate all that you do here. I read every week. Thanks so much for a great east coast update thread.

05-22-24, 10:37 PM (EST)
24. "Thank you so much!!!!"
Puffy!!! Thank you so so much for adding this in here, it means a lot! Happy to do it!

05-22-24, 10:35 PM (EST)
23. "Maria didn't vote for Charlie...."
Wow. She was really doling out just dessert.

She is a competitor, the fire in this women's eyes when she made fire. this women deserves the money to start her family...Wow. Have to say I'm disappointed in Maria. She couldn't give Charlie any credit

Charlie looks so bummed

Tiff isn't surprised by the vote. 5 people changed their vote.
Hunter was going to go with Kenzie, but brought it tonight, had a plan to get here and executed it to get here and did.
Q says he was voting for Charlie but changed his vote, in his eyes, she's been working since she was 15 years old it's her turn to get a head in her life

Soda says she was on the fence, heart said Kenzie, my mind said Charlie

Asks Charlie about his despair. What is your reaction to Maria not voting for you. It was a surprise. she told me you better get to the end my vote will go to you....the jury picks the right winner and she deserves this prize and title because the jury gave her the vote. ...what a winner he is and what a sucker Maria is, in my eyes any way.

Ben: not getting any votes, doesn't bother him. he did everything he said he would do and it got me to the end but I still got to make some moves I'm proud of, didn't quit, went a little crazy at no point did I tap out.

Charlie notes that ben has been through the wringer out of anybody here, he really exemplifies a survivor. Ben will show up for himself...

Kenzie: blind optimism. Where I find strength is in helping other people. helped Q when he missed his wife, blah blah. literally this is life changing, couldn't be more proud of myself and how grateful I am and How I have always given back to everyone else, this is the most selfish thing I've ever done, very hard to have a selfish venture.

Sheldor 4729 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-24, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Thanks! See you for S47"
THANKS FlowerPower for the Finale East Coast Update Thread. Finally got a chance to read it all. Nice job!

Thanks all season for your input Michel!

Thanks to Pepe and Puffy for commenting!

Amazingly, I got the Final 5 Order Correct but my guess that Ben would cast tie breaker vote for Kenzie and my guess at the voting of the Jury was almost all wrong! Ben says he would have voted for Charlie to win.

Votes

5x Kenzie: Tevin, Tiffany, Venus, Q, Maria
3x Charlie: Soda, Hunter, Liz

Opening Confessionals were very revealing...

Final 5: Only Charlie & Kenzie had Opening Confessionals!
Maria, Ben, and Liz did NOT have Opening Confessionals.

Liz also was shown with Fire in her glasses more than once, similar to Carson in his season, and they Both Lost Fire Making.

Exit Interviews it feels like Maria hired a PR agency to tell her what to say in her exit interviews to try to rehabilitate her image. She says practically the same exact thing in every Exit Interview!

Charlie says Maria told him after the show back at home that she had regrets for voting for Kenzie. Charlie visited Maria's family and tried to be her friend. Before the Finale, Maria texted Charlie with what she would say in her exit interviews. That she never had any regrets! And stuff she never told Charlie before. Charlie felt Maria was being wishy washy and does not want to have a relationship with her.

I think Ben's Exit Interviews are the most enlightening about what was really going on. Ben, Charlie, Kenzie, and Liz exit interviews all do NOT contradict each other. Around the Tiffany vote, Charlie formed an alliance of five with the "others" Charlie, Ben, Kenzie, Liz, and Venus. After Tiffany was voted out, Charlie convinced Liz that they should vote out Venus and not Q. And Q was supposed to write Kenzie, not Ben. Ben says his voting confessional he was talking about how rude Venus was to him that day but wrote Kenzie by mistake.

Ben named the alliance "The Gathering of the Goats" and that Final 4 alliance WAS the Final 4 of the game. Ben talks about how ostracized he was by Maria after she aligned with Q.

Liz talks about how she is NOT a millionaire. Just a single mom with 3-4 businesses trying to make ends meet. She was going to "drop the bomb" in Final 3 saying she made up millionaire story so people would take her to the end and then tell her sob story to win.

I like Kenzie as the winner, but feel bad for Charlie though all he had to do was convince Tevin, Venus, or Q to vote for him and Ben would have broke the tie for Charlie.

See you all in Season 47!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •