The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E11 Title and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-24, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E11 Title and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-24 AT 00:11 AM (EST)

“My Messy, Sweet Little Friend”

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E11 Press Release Sheldor 05-04-24 1
   On Fire: Blindsides and Betrayals Sheldor 05-06-24 4
 Who is it? michel2 05-06-24 2
   RE: Who is it? Sheldor 05-06-24 3
       RE: Who is it? Sheldor 05-13-24 7
 On Fire: Blindsides and Betrayals Sheldor 05-06-24 5
   RE: On Fire: Blindsides and Betraya... Sheldor 05-06-24 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-04-24, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E11 Press Release"
Storyline
05/3/2024

IDOL FEVER STRIKES AND LAUNCHES A MASSIVE HUNT FOR THE LAST HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL OF THE SEASON, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, MAY 8

“My Messy, Sweet Little Friend”Idol fever strikes the NuiNui beach and launches a massive hunt for the last hidden immunity idol of the season. With the end of the game in sight, castaways begin to question whether their resumes are enough to win the title of Sole Survivor. Then, in a test of precision, castaways compete for immunity and a spot in the final six, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, May 8 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on-demand on Paramount (live and on-demand for Paramount with SHOWTIME subscribers, or on-demand for Paramount Essential subscribers the day after the episode airs)*. Jeff Probst serves as host and executive producer.

http://www.paramountpressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/?view=109772-idol-fever-strikes-and-launches-a-massive-hunt-for-the-last-hidden-immunity-idol-of-the-season-on-survivor-wednesday-may-8

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-06-24, 09:28 PM (EST)
4. "On Fire: Blindsides and Betrayals"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-24 AT 09:31 PM (EST)

Oops! This was supposed to be a Main Reply post; not a Reply to the Press Release! Moving Post...

michel2 4555 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-24, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Who is it?"
So who is Messy, Sweet, Little and a Friend? Charlie? I don't think Maria would call him that.

Q and Venus have no friend.

Maybe it's Ben but I don't see him as Little.

05-06-24, 09:25 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Who is it?"
My guess based on "Little" would be Liz (Messy due to her blow up for not getting taken on the Applebee Reward) or Kenzie. The two smallest players on the cast and still left in the game.

05-13-24, 08:40 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Who is it?"
LOL!

Kenzie said that Venus is “My Messy, Sweet Little Friend”

05-06-24, 09:32 PM (EST)
5. "On Fire: Blindsides and Betrayals"

Blindsides and Betrayals
The Official Survivor Podcast

May 2, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReksNlaNQNU

Audio Only: http://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/blindsides-and-betrayals/id1673596832?i=1000654236142

Do you take your number one to the end or try to blindside them before they come for you? Dee advises on how to properly execute a blindside but organizing one might not always be a winning strategy.

Jeff, Jay and Dee revisit Liz’s emotional reaction to not being chosen to join in the reward. Jeff shares how they got a chef all the way to Fiji while reminiscing on his favorite brand sponsorships over the years. The physical challenges on "Survivor" stay demanding and Dee reveals the intense endurance training she underwent to prepare. Then, Jeff and Dee answer a listener's question about what traits make a player a threat.

05-06-24, 09:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: On Fire: Blindsides and Betrayals"
Jeff Probst says Survivor Applebee's meltdown was 'obviously upsetting'

"I have a lot of empathy for Liz," says the host. "But it is also part of the adventure that comes with playing this game."

By Dalton Ross Published on May 1, 2024 09:30PM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-jeff-probst-applebees-meltdown-obviously-upsetting-8642012

Survivor 46 just aired its most emotional outburst of the franchise’s new era, and it was all over a plate of Applebee’s.

Contestant Liz Wilcox has had it harder than anybody this season due to allergies that prevent her from eating coconut or fruit on the island. So when she found out that this week’s reward challenge winner, Q Burdette, would get to pick players to feast on the entire Applebee’s menu, she literally begged and cried to be picked. Not only did she desperately need the nutrition, but it was also her favorite restaurant, and one which she and her daughter would go to every Wednesday night before watching Survivor.

So when Q picked Tiffany Nicole Ervin, Maria Shrime Gonzalez, and Kenzie Petty to go eat instead of Liz, it set the marketing strategist off into a screaming rage over the fact that Q did not select her, and also had overshadowed her blindside of Tevin Davis by attempting to quit the game.

So what did host Jeff Probst — who led into the incident by inquiring, “Liz, do you feel comfortable talking about what you’re feeling?" — make of the meltdown? He revealed his reaction on the latest episode of his On Fire with Jeff Probst podcast. “My reaction on the day was very similar to the reaction I had just now hearing it again on this podcast,” says the host and showrunner. “It's obviously upsetting. That's real emotion and absolute vulnerability.”

While Probst knows that Liz’s breakdown will live on in infamy on social media for years to come, he also implores the viewers to put themselves in Liz’s shoes. “This is the kind of moment on Survivor when a lot of people will make fun, and there will be memes. But imagine that's you, and for whatever reason you've been triggered in the same way. I mean, that is proof that you forget about the cameras because there's no facade going on there.”

As for what he makes of the player having that sort of reaction over a plate or Applebee’s, Probst says, “I have a lot of empathy for Liz, but it is also part of the adventure that comes with playing this game because it is designed to push you, and sometimes it does push you so far out of your comfort zone that you break down in some way.”

He also thinks it may ultimately be a moment of triumph for the player. “I have not yet talked to Liz about this moment, so I'm only going on the history of other players. But when you reach that bottom and then you realize, ‘You know what, I'm still standing. I'm still here’ — that's where the growth comes.”

Probst also takes the opportunity on the podcast to assure fans that although sometimes the contestant reactions to an Applebee’s meal may seem a bit over the top — we’re looking at you, Karishma Patel — they are, in fact, genuine.

“You saw it with Liz,” says the host. “She said, we go every Wednesday night, and she had a photo of herself and her daughter at Applebee's. So when I'm out there and I say 'Applebee's' to the players, I just want you to know those are not prompted reactions. We're not holding up big cards saying ‘Applause! Applebee's!’ That's legitimate. And I think it's one of the very best partnerships we've ever had on the show for that reason. It's a win for Applebee's, it's a win for Survivor, and it's a win for the players.”

And this week, it was a win for viewers as well.

To listen to Probst break down everything else that happened this week on Survivor 46 — including if they specifically came up with the small rice trade later for Liz — check out On Fire with Jeff Probst .

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •