The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46 | Ep09 | “Spicy Jeff” | Vote Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4641 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-24-24, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46 | Ep09 | “Spicy Jeff” | Vote Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-24 AT 11:10 AM (EST)

It's time to VOTE. Please place your choice for boot in the Subject line and your rationale in the message! Don't forget to have PHUN!

Nuinui Merge Tribe

Nami(Orange): Hunter(Immunity Idol), Liz, Venus
Siga(Green): Ben, Charlie, Maria
Yanu(Purple): Kenzie, Tiffany(Immunity Idol), Q

Jury
10: Tevin(Nami)
11: Soda(Nami)

Pre Jury
12: Tim(Siga)
13: Moriah(Siga)
14: Jem(Siga) # Voted Out With Immunity Idol
15: Bhanu(Yanu)
16: Randen(Nami) # Medical Evacuation
17: Jess(Yanu)
18: Jelinsky(Yanu)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Venus Flowerpower1 04-24-24 1
 Q Sheldor 04-24-24 2
 Liz coldbrewer 04-24-24 3
 Hunter michel2 04-24-24 4
 Love that.... Flowerpower1 04-24-24 5
   RE: Love that.... Sheldor 04-24-24 6
   RE: Love that.... michel2 04-26-24 7
       michel... Flowerpower1 04-30-24 8
       RE: Love that.... Sheldor 05-01-24 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 4376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-24, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Venus"
The last episode set up Q nicely for a boot this week but we hear Maria in a promo comment, "She's got to go", and I definitely think she's referring to Venus. The two meatheads will be happy to vote for her, Hunter and Q.

The three that will lose their votes are Ben, Tiff, Kenzie. So that leaves Hunter, Q, Liz, Venus, Maria, Charlie with a vote. The meatheads plus Maria and Charlie is enough.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-24-24, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Q"
Even though I think it will probably be Venus, I can't vote for my pre-season pick to win to be voted out!

I'm hoping Venus continues to outlast everyone who votes for her (i.e. Hunter and Charlie).

The Press Release states that Multiple Hidden Immunity Idols are played so that currently would be both Hunter and Tiffany play their Idols. Maybe all the votes get canceled and they have to re-vote. Or maybe who the Idol holders vote for gets voted out.

I'm going with Q due to 15 confessionals last episode!

coldbrewer 370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-24-24, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Liz"
I feel like there's going to be some sort of idol play casualty. Soda gets blindsided by Tevin. Tevin gets blindsided by Liz. Well, sorry Liz...you're getting blindsided. Maybe it comes in 3's.

michel2 4533 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-24, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hunter"
I know he has an idol but he wouldn,t be the first to play it poorly...

Alternate Q who wanted to go so go (and he betrayed Tiff.)

04-24-24, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Love that...."
we all voted for someone different! Definitely, if idols are played it would be from Tiff and Hunter. Doesn't Maria have the other one? But if she wins immunity she could give it to Charlie perhaps?

Somehow, I don't think it will go to a revote, but maybe?

04-24-24, 08:00 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Love that...."
No. Jem had the Siga Idol but she got voted out with it.

michel2 4533 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-24, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Love that...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-24 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

At least one of us had picked Hunter. Whodat?

PS. Mariah still has her extra vote, I think...

04-30-24, 01:11 PM (EST)
8. "michel..."
YOU DA MAN!!!

xo

05-01-24, 02:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Love that...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-24 AT 02:09 PM (EST)

"PS. Mariah still has her extra vote, I think... "

No Maria used her Extra Vote when she voted out Jem

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •