The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S46-E09|Vidcaps|“Spicy Jeff”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 4634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-22-24, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S46-E09|Vidcaps|“Spicy Jeff”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S46-E09 NTOS Sheldor 04-22-24 1
 Extra 1: Nuinui Name Sheldor 04-22-24 2
 EW Deleted: Who’s Got Me Sheldor 04-22-24 3
 4/19/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec Sheldor 04-22-24 4
   Challenge Vidcaps Sheldor 04-24-24 8
 S46-E09 Sneak Peek 1 Sheldor 04-23-24 5
 S46-E00 Sneak Peek 2 Sheldor 04-23-24 6
 S46-E09 Press Photos Sheldor 04-23-24 7
 Reward/Immunity Challenge Sheldor 04-24-24 9
   RE: Reward/Immunity Challenge Flowerpower1 04-24-24 10
       RE: Reward/Immunity Challenge Sheldor 04-24-24 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-22-24, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S46-E09 NTOS"

Survivor 46 Episode 8 NTOS + Final Words HD
HMP Contests

Apr 18, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacuWdE49eM
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-22-24, 02:17 PM (EST)
2. "Extra 1: Nuinui Name"

Survivor - The Nuinui Name
SurvivorOnCBS

Apr 17, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6v1MOGDdmY

The merged tribe chooses their name and paints their flag.

04-22-24, 02:32 PM (EST)
3. "EW Deleted: Who’s Got Me"

Episode 8 Deleted Scene - Who’s Got Me

All Winners Survivor

Apr 18, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNd_8DQ6PuI

Featuring Ben and Maria

Survivor 46 exclusive deleted scene shows Maria confronting Ben

Suspicion still swirls over Siga's missing immunity idol.

By Dalton Ross Published on April 18, 2024 08:00AM EDT
http://ew.com/survivor-46-exclusive-deleted-scene-maria-confronting-ben-8634788

The ghost of Jem Hussain-Adams still looms large on Survivor 46. While Jem’s Beware Advantage hijinks on the Siga beach may seem to be a thing of the past, they are still very much causing chaos among her former tribemates, and we have an exclusive deleted scene from this week’s episode showing the mistrust still swirling as a result.

In the scene, which can be watched above, Maria Shrime Gonzalez confronts Ben Katzman on the way to the water well, trying to get to the bottom of that missing Siga idol (that actually left the game in Jem’s pocket).

“So, did Tim go home with your idol in his pocket?” Maria asks Ben about Tim Spicer’s exit the previous day. When Ben responds, “I had no idol,” Maria immediately comes back with, “Was it Tim that had the idol?” A confused Ben then says, “I don't even think Tim had an idol.”

Maria Shrime Gonzalez and Ben Katzman on 'Survivor 46'. CBS

“After Tribal Council, I did not get a chance to talk to Ben,” Maria then explains in a confessional interview. “Someone's a hundred percent being dishonest. The fact that nothing ever came of that Beware Advantage, and I gave Ben an opportunity today to be like, ‘Alright, I'm going to extend the olive branch, but I'm going to need you to give me something that I believe. My trust is not easily doled out.’ And I think that someone definitely pulled one over on me.”

After we see more of Maria in interrogation mode and Ben claiming to only know what she knows, Maria tells us that “Ben is trying to give me all kinds of lies and trying to save himself, and I see right through it.” (Whoops!)

The talk between the pair then turns to what happens next, and things definitely do not get any better. “So in your mind, what's your move? What's your plan to stay?” she asks.

Maria Shrime Gonzalez and Ben Katzman on 'Survivor 46'. CBS

“I don't know,” Ben answers. “I'm devastated. I feel like I have to rough it out on the bottom for a bit. My only way I know how to operate right now is just try and communicate with you a little bit. Try and communicate with Charlie. I don’t know what to do ... I almost feel dumb for not strategizing more now that he's gone. It's like I haven't hung out with you and Charlie for two days. You know what I'm saying?”

It is at this point when Maria drops the hammer. “I just want you to know from my perspective, the fact that now you want to hang out and talk? Now that your right-hand man is gone, it's like suddenly you’re Siga strong again and now you want to hang out with Charlie and I. And it's just like, so now we're convenient to you? Whereas before…”

Her assessment to us is even harsher. “I'm not going to buy that now suddenly your number one is out and now somehow you want to work with me or with Charlie again. That's just juvenile to think that.”

Ben Katzman on 'Survivor 46'. CBS

It’s an interaction that rattles Ben, who ends up by himself in tears down by the water. “It totally sucks because they're never going to believe you,” he tells the camera. “I’m really, really down today. It feels like other situations in my life where in the music business, everybody wants to work together because there’s money involved, and then the second a band breaks up or a project falls apart or something's over, it's like, ‘What, you guys don't want to hang out anymore? This was all just a ruse that we were bonded by.’”

Charlie Davis eventually makes his way down to the water to comfort Ben. “I’m just realizing Maria's faith in me is shook,” Ben tells him. “And I know it's a game, but I can't put a game face on. I'm not a liar. In my personal life, I've always had my biggest fears being misunderstood and I hate being treated for something I didn't do. And I knew that was going to happen, but I didn't think it was going to happen within our crew.”

It's a very emotional and moving scene and once again shows the absolute mayhem that can be caused by a simple lie by another player much earlier in the game. Check out the scene for yourself above and make sure to read our full episode recap.

04-22-24, 04:59 PM (EST)
4. "4/19/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec"

Survivor 46 4/19/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec
HMP Contests

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk0pmmnlQEs

04-24-24, 05:43 AM (EST)
8. "Challenge Vidcaps"

04-23-24, 03:55 PM (EST)
5. "S46-E09 Sneak Peek 1"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-24 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Survivor - Spicy Jeff (Sneak Peek 1)
SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Apr 22, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQH_FlP8sP0

Featuring Kenzie and Q

04-23-24, 03:57 PM (EST)
6. "S46-E00 Sneak Peek 2"

Survivor - Spicy Jeff (Sneak Peek 2)
SurvivorOnCBS (via All Winners Survivor)

Apr 22, 2024
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJn-PxdqxjY

Venus Confronts Hunter. Episode 9 Sneak Peek Survivor 46.

04-23-24, 05:01 PM (EST)
7. "S46-E09 Press Photos"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-24 AT 05:46 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-24-24 AT 05:37 AM (EST)

Note: All Photos are Screen Grabs WITHOUT Date/Time Info

Day 17 Mon 6/19/23 - Merge Camp

Siga(Ben, Maria); Nami(Hunter); Yanu(Kenzie)
What are they looking to the Left and Up at?

Survivor_4609_SG_0016b.jpg

Day 17 Mon 6/19/23 - Reward/Immunity Challenge

Hunter, Q, Charlie, Ben, Venus, Tiffany, Maria, Kenzie, Liz

Survivor_4609_SG_0028b.jpg

This looks like this is a Three Stage Reward/Immunity Challenge done in 3 Teams of 3 Players just like last season. Last season they were asked to form 3 Teams before going to the challenge. Not sure if everything is the same as they changed from carrying a disk with handle balancing a ball to using two poles balancing a buoy between them.

Stage 1A: One at a Time cross Teeter Totter in the middle Grab 2 Poles

Stage 1B: One at a Time cross Balance Beams holding buoy between 2 Poles

Stage 1C: All Three dig up 3 Ropes

First Two Teams to finish Stage 1 Advance

Last Team to finish Stage 1 is Eliminated, and all three LOSE their vote, and go on a journey to try and earn vote back.

(Note: Last Season Austin, Emily, and Katurah were the first team eliminated and had to solve Math problem on their journey. Only Austin solved it and got his Vote back)

Stage 2A: All 3 simultaneously build a Rope Bridge and cross it.

Stage 2B: All 3 Toss 3 Balls onto Rings up high like basketball.

Last Team to finish Stage 2 is Eliminated

Winning Team Wins Food Reward and moves on to Stage 3 Individual Immunity Challenge

Stage 3: "Uncomfortably Numb" Individual Immunity Endurance Challenge

Winner = Individual Immunity

Stage 1 Colored Lanes:

• Purple Lane: Maria, Hunter, Charlie
  • Green Lane: Venus, Liz, Q
  • Orange Lane: Kenzie, Ben, Tiffany

Stage 1A: Orange Team: Kenzie

Survivor_4609_SG_0038b.jpg

Stage 1B: Orange Team: Ben

Survivor_4609_SG_0045b.jpg

Stage 2A: Purple Lane: Hunter, Maria, Charlie

Survivor_4609_SG_0051b.jpg

Day 17 Mon 6/19/23 - Merge Camp

(Charlie, Liz) (Kenzie, Hunter, Q) (Maria, Ben, Venus, Tiffany}

Survivor_4609_SG_0065b.jpg

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-24-24, 06:10 AM (EST)
    9. "Reward/Immunity Challenge"
    Stage 1 Colored Lanes:
  • Green Lane: Venus, Liz, Q

Stage 1A:
    Purple Lane: Maria
    Green Lane: Venus
    Orange Lane: Kenzie on Teeter Totter blocked from view; On the Left waiting: Ben, Tiffany

From Survivor 46 4/19/24 Promo AD HD 30 Sec

Stage 1A: Orange Team: Kenzie

Survivor_4609_SG_0038b.jpg

Stage 1B: Orange Team: Ben

Survivor_4609_SG_0045b.jpg

ELIMINATED in Stage 1 and LOST their VOTE!

Stage 2 Colored Lanes: (Note: Green Lane removed)

• Orange Lane: Venus, Liz, Q

Stage 2A: Purple Lane: Hunter, Maria, Charlie

Survivor_4609_SG_0051b.jpg

Stage 2A: Orange Lane: Venus, Liz, Q
    Q on the Left finishing his last Rope on the Rope Bridge
    Venus and Liz (celebrating finishing Rope Bridge with a KICK) on the ground.

Stage 2B: NOT SHOWN

ELIMINATED in Stage 2

• Orange Lane: Venus, Liz, Q

Competing for Individual Immunity in Stage 3 "Uncomfortably Numb" Individual Immunity Challenge

Maria vs Hunter vs Charlie

Stage 3:
    Maria

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 4364 desperate attention whore postings
    DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-24-24, 01:36 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    10. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenge"
    Great job breaking this challenge down, Sheldor! Wowsa!

I think you have it. First group out is likely Ben, Tiff, Kenzie. Q, Liz, and Venus make it through to be eliminated by Charlie, Hunter, Maria.
    With the endurance part of the challenge, my money is on Maria for the win...

04-24-24, 03:39 PM (EST)
    11. "RE: Reward/Immunity Challenge"
    Thanks FlowerPower

Since we see Charlie/Hunter/Maria on the Purple Bridge and then we also see Venus and Liz in front of the Orange Bridge with Q in the background about to finish; I'm pretty sure Kenzie/Ben/Tiffany lose Stage 1.

And since we see Maria doing what looks like Uncomfortably Numb challenge; I assume they won Stage 2 (winning food reward) and Maria/Hunter/Charlie are competing for Individual Immunity.

And yeah, I think Maria will win this challenge too.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •