The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 4258 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-29-23, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sorry for the lapse in participation, I moved last week then celebrated TG! A wonderful week! But now, it's back to reality tv, and you know the drill. Please place all commentary regarding Episode 10 in this thread until it's aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster... michel2 11-29-23 1
   RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster... Flowerpower1 11-29-23 2
       RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster... michel2 11-29-23 4
           RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster... Flowerpower1 11-29-23 7
 Here we go... Flowerpower1 11-29-23 3
   RE: Here we go... michel2 11-29-23 5
       RE: Here we go... Flowerpower1 11-29-23 9
 Post intro Flowerpower1 11-29-23 6
   RE: Post intro PepeLePew13 11-29-23 10
       Bruce is a dumba<>ss michel2 11-29-23 13
 Knowledge is Power! michel2 11-29-23 8
 Pre challenge Flowerpower1 11-29-23 11
 RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster... PepeLePew13 11-29-23 12
   Emily michel2 11-29-23 14
       RE: Emily PepeLePew13 11-29-23 15
           RE: Emily michel2 11-29-23 17
 Emily wins big! Flowerpower1 11-29-23 16
 Pre challenge Flowerpower1 11-29-23 18
 IC Flowerpower1 11-29-23 19
   RE: IC michel2 11-29-23 20
 Post IC win Flowerpower1 11-29-23 21
 BOOM PepeLePew13 11-29-23 22
   RE: BOOM michel2 11-29-23 24
 Tribal... Flowerpower1 11-29-23 23
 Bruce ....wowsa! Flowerpower1 11-29-23 25
 RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster... PepeLePew13 11-29-23 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4377 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-23, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Where did you move? I must have read where you live at some point but I don't remember.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-29-23, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I moved to Wilmington, NC last year, and I just moved again, still in Wilmington. I moved from Cincinnati last year. Weather sure is delightful! Come down for a visit, michel!!!

11-29-23, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I should!

11-29-23, 09:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Would be SOOO much PHUN! Scarlett lives here too!

11-29-23, 09:03 PM (EST)
3. "Here we go..."
see last week, Jake knows he's on the bottom...I placed one of my idols in Julies bag to make sure she stays safe, says Austin.

Dee: I already know everyone wants Jake, but I want Kendra and that is what I push for...

at night, 17:

at TC...she had no clue...Jake thanks them

tonight K was blindsided, I've played a dead dog the last two votes, I have options now, back in the game as a player not a pawn

drew: Jake bumbles through the game, he's got a rain cloud over his head, otoh, Bruce is in interesting spot, he has power, but he's got an idol. Drew and Emily want him out. but him winning immunity shreds that, for my sake, hhis immunity run has to come to an end asap, see Austin....

....sure looks like the writing is on the proverbial wall...?

Intro

11-29-23, 09:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Here we go..."
The intro put a target on Jake and Drew, didn't it?

11-29-23, 09:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Here we go..."
Jake, then Drew, then Bruce, I thought...

11-29-23, 09:10 PM (EST)
6. "Post intro"
day 18

Jake wakes up...Austin, hw did you sleep, like a baby says dee...Austin gives Julie a neck rub, she is not sleeping, they trust me and I am lying to their face, with both kellie and kendra they would not even look at me, I am used to being trustworthy, this hurts me, drew comforts her as she cries...

I didn't understand how they put me in this role, this momma caring...now drew is crying, we are all good no matter what

Julie: we are getting to the end, it's an emotional test to the end, I love my alliance of 4, dee, Austin, drew...

see bruce Emily Kat talking, there are four of them...who is making decisions for them

Emily: right now there are 4 people that won't turn on each other, I am re evaluating my alliances, they are talking...if I were to make a big move against reba 4....whats frustrating about bruce and kat, and Jake, they are not used to working together...bruce only wants to use his idol on himself...

see bruce and Kat talking bruce tells Kat that he gave his idol to Kellie and she got voted out with my idol, he tells that to Kat, but he still has the idol...he then tells her that he was acting...that is our hook to get one of the Reba's out of here.

Kat inkorf: no one will believe him...

see bruce tell Jake the lie, that bruce's idol is out of the game, he's leaking info

Bruce in conf: with this lie telling Jake, it will get out. Jake doesn't have the ability to play this game without keeping his mouth shut...

he want the reba four to vote for him then he will play his idol, and vote one of them out....bruce in conf: let's see if the plan works!

PepeLePew13 26129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-23, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post intro"
Bruce is a dumbass

11-29-23, 09:23 PM (EST)
13. "Bruce is a dumba<>ss"

11-29-23, 09:11 PM (EST)
8. "Knowledge is Power!"
Diesn't Bruce's plan sound like its going to fail! Remnded me of Ozzy's plan to be voted out just before merger in So Pathetic so he could return to the game and fool Apollo!

11-29-23, 09:22 PM (EST)
11. "Pre challenge"
Day 18, the challenge sight

race through obstacles, collect ball, under net, ball thru maze. Reward. go to the sanctuary, dinner, turkey mashed potatoes gravy apple pie beer soda juice, spend the night, pillows blankets,

For reward and night at sanctuary

first stage over over and under....Austin thru first then bruce dee Jake, untie a series of kn its, then get bag released from knots, Jake through first, then dee, bruce Austin, Emily and Julie at back...Jake and Austin at the maze, then dee drew bruce Emily then Kat Julie

They are all at the maze, figure out maze then adept touch. learn each time you do it, that's the key.

Austin and Emily in showdown to win...Austin drops his ball, Emily wins

she cries, bruce hugs her, they all hug her....

Emily says right after she won...she was shaking, she came here expecting not to win...everyone said if we win we will take you as I hadn't been to the sanctuary...got there on my own...they all clap for her.

she will get her letters from home, choose one person to join you for the biggest reward of the season, chooses Julie, she has n 't been sleeping.

Julie crying notes...I don't even know if I can talk about it, this am was the roughest I have had

choose another....Katorah. Really...didn't expect to be here.

drew is crying, it's a hard choice...everyone wants it, that's all I have to say

One more spot...lchooses Dee, let's make it a ladies night....they all go leaving all the boys together...

this reward is the most significant, as far as bonding,Austin is nervous about it, hope that everything you have built is good enough to carry over...

11-29-23, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
seeing how everyone reacted to Emily's win ... worth remembering if Emily makes it to the final vote.

11-29-23, 09:25 PM (EST)
14. "Emily"
Yes, just like Denise making it to the end from the disastrous Matsing, Emily has the underdog appeal but would she be able to repeat her challenge win?

11-29-23, 09:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Emily"
She doesn't have to win any more challenges - get one of the guys out tonight and she can go with some of her female friends to the end.

11-29-23, 09:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Emily"
I do0n't see the Reba 4 breaking up but if it does, would Emily be taken to the end say over Katurah if she doesn't win F4 immunity? I don't think so. Could she win the Fire challenge?

11-29-23, 09:35 PM (EST)
16. "Emily wins big!"
Sanctuary day 18. Girls: OMG! Screaming

Cheer Emily!

Julie: for Emily to win is one of the greatest moments of the sanctuary...probably the greatest reward, men are back and we are having girls night.
Kat tells her Emily underestimates herself...
Emily: never thought I would ever win a challenge, this is a piece of paradise....they want a female winner in S 45.

Emily: the four of us get along so well. they talk, we got to get bruce out, he has an idol. Kat tells them his lie.
Kat tells everyone.
Kat: B made half brained plan, I'm in revenge mode. Let's win the challenge tomorrow and flush his idol. they all want to put the most votes on Bruce, Kat thinks he \will play his idol.

this is heaven they all say

back at camp the boys:

they are talking farting. bruce lets one fly

bdrew is flexing his muscles.
Jakes ladies night at sanctuary, boys night at camp....nice to let lose. they fart burp, and fist bump,
drew: I've never been one of the boys, never bro'd out...we talked about food, movies...it was fun, I tried a new thing here, see drew flexing

see Austin and Jake go fishing...Austin: it's so much fun trying to catch your own fish....only get little tiny ones, not only about eating but Fiji is gorgeous...and omg, finally by first big catch...he comes in with a real fish, actually going to have some meat tonight, we have to eat something substantial just so we can keep up with the lasddies

bruce talking with Jake, Dee, to separate this Reba thing...Bruce is putting his chips on the table...I know that mama is not keen on going after Dee.

Jake has to unhitch his wagon from Bruce. He goes and tells Drew what he said.

Jake tells Drew about Bruces lie, that kellie went home with the idol. I tell drew that Bruce and he have a working relationship.

Drew who doesn't have a clue comes to me with some good info...tells Austin about bruce giving his idol to kellie.

both Jake and bruce are going to go....says drew

11-29-23, 09:46 PM (EST)
18. "Pre challenge"
back at the sanctuary: letters from home

Julie: I am so rich with an amazing family, these letters reminded me who I am...her brother calls her a hero....

Dee: mom asks God to take care of you

Kat's sister calls her a warrior

Emily; she's missing her sister moving 9into her first house, she's crying, she feels guilt...
Eric her boyfriend, her who like she didn't feel like getting married, now she cannot imagine her life without Eric, all these notions she's forced on herself, maybe eimily will get married....

Kat is talking about a year ago she lost contact with her mom...she doesn't k now how she feels about it, she's not hiding it, Julie supports her 100%, I don't want to fall into the pit of darkness, she will not win this game if she continues to think about all this sad stuff....

girls return day 19 in am....it's like we are coming back to your husbands

drew says boys night was okay...Emily tells drew that the girls want to target bruce. then drew tells her that bruce's idol is with kellie, Emily tells him it's a lie. If Bruce doesn't win, it's Jake.

But Emily tells Jake that they said it's you...if bruce wins the challenge.

Jake wants to put the votes on drew. But Emily says that she can't put votes on Drew...
Jake is sick of being the back up vote...so I pitched Drews name...everyone else is trying to sit on the numbers, but I'm not

Julie tells drew Jake pitched drew. drew is pissed...he goes to Jake and says why me?

Jake is mad at me, I've kept you in this game. Jake asks who told you...drew says his

Jake says I am on the bottom, how am I the mobster.?..
Drew thinks he's a goon, get out of here, you are done!

At this stage it really looks as if it will be either drew or Jake. Hmmmm?

11-29-23, 10:01 PM (EST)
19. "IC"
Challenge is at a platform in the ocean. they arrive by boat...what the hell? oh man. Bruce gives back the necklace. Immunity back up for grabs. lie on steep ramp over water, hold yourself there by handholds, as time passes must hold them selves with smaller handholds. if fall, out.

they are in place, lying on plank, at second set of handholds...dead quiet

in this position 5 minutes then move down to smaller handhold. will feel it everywhere, shoulders arms hands, uncomfortable already. Emily is first out.

down to seven. Kat struggling. she's too in her head about the water, the ladder is right there...Jiffy says they have safety swimmers in the water...if you want to let go, we got you...she drops, jiffy says you don't have to fall in the water...she climbs off, she can't, she's crying, and shaking, she was panicked...Jiffy pats her on the back, you will be alright

Jake struggling...

In a moment now moving down to third handhold, they have moved down...even more difficult. Julie says sorry guys, I'm out. Kat says weakly, good job Julie

Jify says don't lose your focus

see the agony shots. Lying on a ramp over the ocean of Fiji for a million dollars

last move down now.

Now Jiffy tells them they have to extend their legs now...last phase of the challenge, Dee says good job boys....and drops.

Once again favors the men with upper body strength.

Dow drops out, down to three. Jake Austin and bruce. Jake struggling

see bruce struggle. then Jake drops

down to bruce and Austin

Austin looks really bad

Bruce is struggling too, both guys diffing

bruce drops, Austin wins IC!

Austin makes F7

Jiffy asks Kat, you clearly don't like being in the water....I don't know, she cries...everyone else will jump and swim over, or we can get the boat for you, or you can go with your tribe and they will have you....Julie and dee are holding her hands

everyone jumps and she does too....I deeply appreciated it....she does it!

11-29-23, 10:02 PM (EST)
20. "RE: IC"
With Austin winning immunity, Bruce, Jake and Drew can all get votes. Should be interesting

11-29-23, 10:11 PM (EST)
21. "Post IC win"
Austin wins!. Well done!
Bruce: first time not getting the necklace, but I have the idol and I will play it. don't want to be the guy sitting here with the idol when he goes.

Bruce and kat and Julie talk. bruce will play his idol, so Jake.
Dee notes if we hear names we go after them

Kat says we can not go to the end with anyone that calls herself mama. Kat says he has that damn idol, and I would like Julie to go, she's called mama. She's super strategic, super dangerous.
Emily says that Mama is not with you. bruce says he is playing the idol tonight. we can take the shot at mama J.

Emily is trying to stress to Bruce that we are playing mama J tonight. I want to trick him so he doesn't play his idol. Want to send him home if he does't play his idol.

see bruce talk to Jake. Let's vote Mama J. Jake says he will do it. He wants to know why did you lie to me about the idol.

Jake: he does have the idol. I've been lied to and made like a rope a dope. He says mama J, I don't know who to trust.

see Jake in beach, he's crying. I'm on the bottom every single time. I'm playing everyone else's game. I know it's a game, It's like a disappointment in myself

Kat come out. I don't know who to believe, who is lying to me. Kat says I go you...

then Bruce comes to see him. I'm good with the plan,
bruce tells him that he hit the survivor wall...he hit it 4 days ago.

bruce: I feel for the kid. here is the rub, he is the key to this plan working.
bruce: if me Jake Emily vote mama J, she's out.

Emily says he needs to feel comfortable. this is a Hail Mary, if he does's't play his idol, or he does, we've got mama J, huge thereat or Jake, he's a safer option.
Emily says everyone agrees we want Bruce to go home....

11-29-23, 10:25 PM (EST)
22. "BOOM"
what a maroon

11-29-23, 10:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: BOOM"
Yep! With FP, we nailed it!

Can't believe he went against his own plan of playing his idol.

Jake becomes an even tastier goat with everyone knowing that he would have been gone had Bruce been less of a maroon.

11-29-23, 10:27 PM (EST)
23. "Tribal..."
Energy is diff't. Emily says a diff't person has thenecklace
Bruce agrees
Jake is telling about the tribe Parrish...not knowing that your name is coming up, it causes insecurities...alwasy competition, am I working hard enough

Austin: it's personal when they write your name down.
Austin says it hurts it's personal.
Jake says I'm not saying it personal, I just feel dumb ...
you are not dumb, we are playing a very difficult game.
Jake says he knows it, but he still feels it
Julie: they call you mama J, she says it's terrible for me since I had to lie to kendra, I can't look over there, I trusted you, you rre momma J...
Emily says there are benefits to being momma J
Drew says there was a target, but today there is a little bit more complicated
Bruce agrees, you try to see through these words
Kat. it's exactly as they say, we see the jury getting bigger, we ae getting smaller, we have idols, this game is moving with me or without me.
Emily nots when you get down to 8 it's time for a move
Jake says he's here for a vote.
Julie: would you be surprised if it was you tonight. she says yes, I would
Austin notes that there will be an idol played tonight...
Julie thinks there will be too
does that mean everyone knows who has it.
Jiffy says, there is speculation that you have an idol and that you are going to play it.
bruce confirms
Emily said buruce has made his intentions very clear.

Bruce votes Julie
see bruce and Jake. then see Julie and then drew

vote tally:

see Emily, see bruce
Jake looks at bruce, they all look at bruce. he doesn't play his idol. Emily grabs him on the shoulder

Jake
Jake
Jury does't want it to be Jake

Jake
Julie
bruce
bruce
bruce
bruce

he's out! the jury is so happy

he screams.
Jake nots to Emily, well done!
Bruce says it has been an honor playing this game, I love e you bruce, he loves them back.

Emily and kat and drew and dee are all thrilled.
Jake: Christmas came early today

11-29-23, 10:32 PM (EST)
25. "Bruce ....wowsa!"
...should have listened to his gut! He went out well though!

NTOS:

Austin and dee: what do you think most about? says Austin

drew: I'm ready to take some shots

Julie: I'm going rogue

didn't get it all! sorry!

11-29-23, 11:14 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S45|Ep 10|"How am I the mobster"|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This was a real tour-de-force episode by Emily - definitely a threat to win it all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •