The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | ep 4 | "Show No Mercy" | East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-12-22, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | ep 4 | "Show No Mercy" | East Coast Spoiler thread"
Please place all commentary regarding tonight's episode of Survivor in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety. And, don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go! Flowerpower1 10-12-22 1
 Post RC win for Vesi Flowerpower1 10-12-22 2
 Post steal limes, roots, fishing ge... Flowerpower1 10-12-22 3
 Coco loss.... Flowerpower1 10-12-22 4
 Lindsay or Geo. Flowerpower1 10-12-22 5
 NTOS... Flowerpower1 10-12-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-12-22, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go!"
At night 7 Vesi: That did not feel good, Noelle thanks them....love you guys....
Cody: Nneka and I had a very good alliance and I voted for her, it was brutal,...they talk about no fire, no flint, lost 2 challenges in a row, we need to kick some butt it's show time get back on track

Baka: Gabler is covering them up with a palm frond...Ellie doesn't want it though...
Sami: this is gabler....he loves him but sometimes he's not aware...
Elie: it's more than a game, we live with these people...we don't want to walk on egg shells all the time. Elie says Gabler is rubbing us the wrong way, to her game and in camp life...Elie is frustrated with him...

Gabler: Elie is strong personality and so am I, I don't trust her at all, she went through my bag, if we get too far with her we will all regret it.

RC. Coco comes, then Baka and then new vesi tribe. Nneka voted out. see Owen smile

One player will use sand bags to knock blocks off ledge, then walk on 2 blocks to get to finish and then other tribemates must land a bag on a plate.

win 10 fish and earn right to go to one of the other camps and steal one item.

James and Lindsay and Elie sit out.

GO. Ryan throwing, Sami, and Cody....knock all blocks off...Cody is plowing through it
Cody is blistering the course says Jiffy, and they go through...vesi in lead, and now they have Cody walk across the sand with only 2 blocks.
Cody is in first then Samy. Surprising to see red ahead of anyone....now they are all there trying to throw sand bag on plate. Jesse sticks it

Samy is now across

Noelle gets it, now Dwight, on and off...target is tiny for the last one. Geo lands the first sand bag, and so does Janine
Dwightwins

they all hug! 10 fish and steal an item. You looked like a different tribe today, we are tired of losing, we want to eat!
can go to either camp, their fishing gear or tools...Owen yells to them, good job guys!

You can always trade your fish, for a previous reward. Get a tool kit and a basket of fish....they don't have a flint

Noelle gets the confessional....don't want to ##### too many people off but playing the game of S is a cuthroat freakin game

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-12-22, 08:26 PM (EST)
2. "Post RC win for Vesi"
vesi back at camp! they hug. get a huge basket of fruit, cody says it was so fun
Jesse: we have been on a losing streak, we need to think about what will strengthen us the most and weaken them the most. Cody volunteers
Dwight, this is a strategic game. He's a wild card move, don't know what he will say, that's scary

talk about fishing gear...

Baka: they would be stupid to not come here, we have the most stuff

Coco: they think they will go to Baka...gio conf: Baka has the big fishing gear, first time we have lost

talk about Baka at vesi...Jesse says I would go for the jugular and go with cody and take machete...Noelle and dwight ware talking about not going for the jugular
Lindsay is worried about them taking pot or machete
Cody says this is war
Cody: it's about what we are inflicting, we are beat up, we need to close that gap and kick them in the shins

dwight says it's like sending a child off to school and not knowing how he will behave

Cody is making an executive decision and he's going for the Achilles heel

goes to Coco

Cassidy: we were hoping they would go to Baka...so they really want to give us a hard blow as we have the numbers
Cody likes their camp

what are you here for. The machete. it's a savage take...Lindsay opens her mouth and says then what will we do in retaliation. can we negotiate
Cody says I told them I wanted the machete, what else would you like? lI was in the drivers seat...cody says he doesn't have fire...fishing gear and a little bit of the roots, limes?
Cody says he turned on the charisma....coco thanked them for not taking the machete...
Karla: I don't trust him at all...coco din't play it cool, strengthens them. Cody played us.

10-12-22, 08:36 PM (EST)
3. "Post steal limes, roots, fishing gear"
Coco gave away a ton in lieu of the machete.

The IC....come on in

race to knock off heavy sand bags looking for ring of keys, unlock and drag puzzle pieces under net, put together puzzle, then up cargo net and rearrange into triangle.

Cassidy and Gio, Janine sit out.

go

go over and get all the sand bags off, get one ring with keys on. it

Yellow has there's

red has it

Ryan unlocking, cody unlocking Elie unlocking...vesi in lead, drawing pieces under net get all four puzzle pieces through, untie bags, and then form a cube

Yellow in first. dwight is moving really slow....red in last now yellow has it first

Vesi has it next, now they drag them up the net, hard for Noelle
red is up faster...now must build a triangle. Jessie and dwight, and Samy and Owen...Coco. is up too

Coco is making fast work of this...esi wins

now Baka and coco...Noelle is helping Elie, and they are all helping Baka....telling them where their pieces of, and yellow has it.
sami shakes ovwens hand. see James

a clear division with vesi helping Baka. get flint. See Ryan shake his head

blue is sad
Cassidy, what do make of that, were not even hiding helping them, they are trying to knock us down off our pedestal. When they said someone voted out, saw Cassidy

Lindsay: confessional, waNts we go to merge, I have revenge, but now have TC, and there is no place to hide

10-12-22, 08:45 PM (EST)
4. "Coco loss...."
....becasue Vesi helped them.see an octopus then another. see Coco return...they had to help each other...it sucks. Ryan wants to eat one more time together

Ryan: first night we have to scramble. Gio is my number one, and James, I trust the guys the most, voting Cassidy they say
Geo : My master plan is to vote out Cassidy. I feel like I am calling the shots, I can't trust Cassidy in my bones she will turn around and back stab me. see them...
See gie micromanaging her.
Cassidy: geo is grating on my nerves....Lindsya and girls want to go after geo.
so they talk to James. James says perfect.
Karla: geo is playing the I cal the shots. it's the easiest vote, says Karla
Lindsay says it's just not adding up, me pretty paranoid. I don't know why...everybody is continuously strategizing, why do we have to keep going off if we have already decided. Lindsay says I feel like they will go after r me, physically strategically...James is telling her it's not. James tells her trust the process.
she doesn't trust anyone. Karla suggests to James that we should get Lindsay out as she's too paranoid. James goes and talks to her.

James says look at me, you cannot sketch out the people that are with you. . Lindsay says alright, I will trust you.

see Karla and James go off.

Goe or Lindsay, Lindsay is paranoid. James says let me handle this.
Karla says it's like telling your drunk friend.
Karla taells Ryan and Cassidy about paranoid Lindsay. Karla says going in she know it would be really complicated and it's game on.

SoJames and the girls were all set to vote out Geo. But, Lindsay is WAY TOO PARANOID, that Karla suggests to James to vote her out. James says, let me talk to her, so he finally convinces her.....how not to act on S.

10-12-22, 08:57 PM (EST)
5. "Lindsay or Geo. "
Lindsay freaked out so much she made the people in her own alliance doubt her and want to get rid of her. So now it's between Geo and Lindsay. Cassidy is off the hook. ;P

My TV is on the blink! D'oh!!!

Tribal Night 9

Jiffy nots the most raucous entrance into a tribal. get their torches and get fire.
Ryan: what grade would you give the tribe: 8.5 he gives them, we have eaten every night...he's gotten to spear fish, climbed a tree and got a coconut...Ryan has made it an adventure
Lindsay: what have you learned...we know what works for us, we know what it takes to win, today was a wake up call...some spoke more than others, some didn't speak...Ryan says I want to strategize with you...she didn't strategize with Ryan...
Gio says as long as the vote is not on me I'm happy
Geo is nervous
Karla noted there was a scramble...you have to make sure that everyone you said you are solid with is solid. Lindsay says she was getting paranoid then it will make the people doubt you that you just solidified your votes with.
Cassidy says there is stuff happening, it will be messy

James: I was chilling at camp for a lot of the time, try to assure the people that I said Was going to do what I said I was going to do
Cassidy: things can change. demonstrate trust by how you vote

Karla says there are still a lot of questions in the air. Lindsay is first voter

see Lindsay, see Geo.
No one plays an idol.
Cassidy
Geo
Linsey
Lindsay
Lindsay

WOW!!! Did not see that coming! She totally lost it. She brought on her own demise by freaking out to her own tribemates.

10-12-22, 09:01 PM (EST)
6. "NTOS..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-22 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Jiffy:
Gio to Cassidy: you are not on our side....(see Geo and Ryan...)
Cassidy in conf: Revenge is a dish best served cold. (see her and Karla)

Jesse in conf: I came here to dream big and go for it (see him, Janine, and Geo at big rock island approaching the task)
....it's a million dollar game! (Million dollar quote

Then we see Owen at Baka has found some kind of clue...( I do not know if it's tree mail or he's found a hidden clue?)
Owen in conf: I could mess some things up!
See Janine running through the grasses moving into the woods down a path

Elie in conf: It's over! We are screwed!
Sami talking to Goober: Oh my God...

Gabler in conf: Now the game has changed dramatically....
See a shot of Owen.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •