The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 2 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-22, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 2 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary in this thread until the show has aired on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Here we go! Flowerpower1 09-28-22 1
   RE: Here we go! Sheldor 09-28-22 2
 Post intro segment Flowerpower1 09-28-22 3
 Lots of dynamics Flowerpower1 09-28-22 4
   RE: Lots of dynamics Sheldor 09-28-22 5
 Pre TC drama... Flowerpower1 09-28-22 6
   RE: Pre TC drama... Sheldor 09-28-22 7
 Rocks? Flowerpower1 09-28-22 8
 TC Flowerpower1 09-28-22 9
 Vote tally Flowerpower1 09-28-22 10
 NTOS... Flowerpower1 09-28-22 11
   RE: NTOS... Flowerpower1 09-29-22 12
       RE: NTOS... Sheldor 09-29-22 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-28-22, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Here we go!"
Baka at night...Owen talks, he's sorry, he was worked up and anxious....Tonight was wild...absolutely terrifying, thank you for keep ing me and being who I thought you were...

a Trust exercise....Gabler says he trusted and he didn't play his idol. Conf: our tribe has been slow, if we can take care of our bodies better and win. in challenges...then the storm at Baka

see them buttoning up
Oh my gosh!

This is not fun, terrible...
Next AM

everything is soaked

Owen is starting the fire with embers

Same: roughest night in my entire life...I don;'t know if anybody could do anything while they are completely drenched
Gabler: we were not prepared for that storm last night, that was a beating!@

Gabler: This adventure is everything I can take and more....this is like you are never dry, this game is blowing my mind right now

Owen: I am worried about Gabler and he is running out of steam....he's nauseous

He's a strong man but it doesn't do us any good if he is lying on the ground

don't want my younger tribunates to look at me as dead weight....lying down I get stronger but get weaker in the game....liability...

lhmmmm? could be a quitter?

Coco:

Dwight, looking for idol with Jesse... I think we are in a dgood position, Jesutine and Noelle are tight
Jesse wants to work well with Dwight....tribal lines getting clearer, me Cody and Nneka are tight, want to build the bond with Dwight...you are my tribal wife...Dwight...Jesse is the one I trust, at same time feel like I've made good social bonds with everyone in my tribe

talks about his life and interviewing people, see all the politics...
He doesn't have a good bond with Cody...he never talks game with me at all says Dwight to Jesse....wants to cut Cody

Jesse: Dwight doesn't trust Cody, Cody is Cody, he's off on his own, he wants to jump off the rock....camp is boring
Jesse says Cody is fun...he just likes to have fun, makes a hat...Cody is just living...see him jump off the rock, having a good time out here is in your own hands, see them fist bump

Jesse can connect to everyone except Justine

Justine is talking about all the spiders

See her ask Cody to adjust the bed

Jesse says she is a diff kind of person, at this point we don't have to make a decision....I would like to make a decision with him, Dwight, but right now I am in the drivers seat, which is awesome!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-22, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Here we go!"
Awesome recapping. Don't know how you do that live! Great job! Thanks!

09-28-22, 08:24 PM (EST)
3. "Post intro segment"
A lot of dynamics at the red tribe....and the yellow tribe.

Gabler could be a liability and Jesse is bonded to everyone. except maybe Justine. He's in the drivers seat.

Coco day 4...
Ryan is doing stretching and exercising

Karla says they dominated the first IC...peel back the layers and can see the divides. 3 person girls alliance and bring in James to be our fourth. that leaves Geo and Ryan, they believe I am a solid 3 with them
Ryan is very cloase to Geo...

Ryan and Geo are off finding fruit in the jungle...Geo finds almond trees...shows Ryan how to open it...
Geo: watching show from TV looks so much easier, it's not, but I have gone som many struggles in life, I always knew I was gay from a young age,

At 18 I came out to my parents and their dreams came down crashing because I was not who they wanted to be...My parents ended up telling me if I am not gonna change the way I am, I have to leave....so went to homeless stage. A high rate of suicide and depression, had to learn how to look up the positive, your chance to do what I have to do, will not let anything or anyone get in his way...

Ryan: my and geo feel like we have know each other since before S. He can be himself, so there is a good push and pull, consider yourself to be my new brother, we can be a good duo....

Red tribe...lslee Noelle, getting her leg straight.
Cody: Me and Noelle....In HS my best friend lost his leg, he's in heaven now, but it really changed the way I lived my life

See him with Nneka and Jesse...his drive had canceled....took his leg, then passed. I grew up in small town in Iowa...I realized that life is very fragile, that's why it made me realize, how vicious life can be to someone that doesn't deserve it, without that experience, I wouldn't be here in S, or living in Hawaii....there e is not a day that goes by that I don't say, I had a good day!

See the yellow tribe...

Owen says he's everybody's friend, he's trying to keep the lovable curmudgeon under wraps. see him trying to bring water to the camp...

Owen is talking to himself...all those people are looking for the idol, I swear to god....see Elie, go right past it

Jeanine and Elie talking about who is next....me Elie, have our pick to bring in Owen or Sami as our third....they discuss...Elie: feels that sami and Owen are my children. Owen is like the second born, higher maintenance...sami is like the first born and independent

she and Elie don't think the boys are really playing. Sami asks if they know who Patrick Mahomes its? and he chucks a coconut...

the boys note that the girls are tight, but it doesn't matter because we are three. Sami thinks they way to go is sticking with Gabler and Owen.

Sami says he doesn't necessarily enjoy guys vs girls, they are underestimating us and we would be stupid to lose to them

09-28-22, 08:41 PM (EST)
4. "Lots of dynamics"
Owen is trying to get along with everyone. Karla is sitting in the middle. Ryan and Geo are tight. Elie and Jeanine are tight, but Sami, Gabler, and Owen hope to stick together....

Challenge...see them walking in in slow motion

see Morriah is out, see Dwights face...

dive into ocean swim to cage up and over to get a very heavy snake\ke, out of cage, drag through obstacles, do combo puzzle to unlock and puzzle

Reward: scuba gear...fishing kit...second first place tribe: smaller set

see Cassidy and Justine when they say losers.

Karla sits out and two others

Go

get al 5 to cage, then can climb over, Ryan in first...untie snake and Nneka is very slow and cannot do anything....the snake is 400 pounds....Nneka is just holding on to cage...yellow and red are getting there's over....Ryan is single handedly doing it...Yellow then Blue in then red....

yellow in lead, and red is close to getting it over...go under the barrier with the snakeBlue is catching up, and red is terrible

Gabler is dead

then they have to push it on a table...then untie and set number tiles and figure out the combo....Vesi is terrible, Yellow has their combo
Blue is figuring out the comb\o

red is untying

coco is now working on puzzle

Jeanine and Elie are doing the puzzle, and they are all figuring out the puzzle now

Dwight and Nneka on the puzzle...Nneka dropped a bag and they couldn't find the right piece...Nnecka is an idiot

Yellow has one more piece....and yes, they win

Yellow winner

Blue will comin second

Red sucked. Nneka was terrible...

Yellow gets there flint back.

Cody: how many steps till you are in the camp and people start splitting off to strategize. showed Justine and Nneka

Noelle: It sucks in the side lines, I 'm so sick of it just want a strong untied group and if we are going to keep the tribe strong Nneka has got to go

09-28-22, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lots of dynamics"
Well we were correct that BAKA would win!

There were no clues that VESI was going to do so poorly!

Noelle saying Nneka has to go makes me think she is safe.
Probably Noelle or Justine is going to be voted out.

09-28-22, 08:59 PM (EST)
6. "Pre TC drama..."
So: Noelle wants Nneka gone. Dwight wants Cody gone. Cody wants Justine gone...who will it be?

Vesi day 5, see a snake

Cody says...todays challenge was a beast, we are going to TC, cut someone from the own lineup. Nneka was atrocious but I love her, we have a strong alliance but she really sucked in the challenge, but we won't let that happen...Justine and Noelle talk about it.

Justine: she's been great around camp but every time I looked at her she wasn't pulling her weight
Noelle: have to look at what will get us further in the game.
Nneka talks to Dwight and Jesse
Nneka: after the challenge it was a diff vibe, not surprised I did not do well in the challenge, could be me tonight. however Cody and I and Jesse are super close...hopefully those relationships are something that I can count on

Yellow: it's amazing to win says Jeanine, we won fishing gear....because we have not been eating anything but coconut...

they are all so happy and proud

Elie is so proud of herself...growing up I had add and dyslexia, teachers assumed that I was lazy and didn't care, she always did badly, grew up told I was dumb...not going anywhere couldn't do the things that I wanted to do...a doctoral degree couldn't even shed me of that feeling...

Gabler has spear fishing experience which I appreciate however he's not ever used a Hawaiian sling

Elie is afraid that he will lose the Speer....

see Elie Owen and Jeanine are discussing whether or not gablers Idol expires after the first two tribal councils, that he attends, or the first 2 TC period.

Janine is trying to read the clue... she reads the clue. it says for your next two TC's....good we read it.

if he plays his idol, and he throws my name out, I'm gone, says Janine....

Red tribe...Justine and Dwight talk, want to get Nneka out...want to split their votes on Cody...Justine says How do I know 100% you are on our side, talking about Jesse.

Jesse says that Justine scares him. she is bigger threat to my game, the other day she told me she's really good at lying...Jesse says she is scary. Cody tells him that she is a sales person....I think that is the right move, but want to get on the same page as Dwight...

see Jesse talking with Dwight...they are in pineappJesse runs the idea of voting out Justine, but Dwight doesn't want to do that...then Justine walks up

tells them that I am voting Nneka. She asks Jesse that you. are the swing vote so how do we know you are not playing us. I would like to be on the same page as Dwight but if push comes to shove I have to do what I have to do...

Dwight wants to keep the tribe strong and vote Nneka. she has to go

Jesse talks to Justine...Cody and Jesse talking to Nneka...we are good we want to vote out Justine. Cody is walking around looking for the idol....he's good at this stuff...he's about to say to hell with it and then finds it on a stump just sitting out in the open. Beware advantage, if you take it you must do what it says...congrats, you have to put your social skills to the test, persuade each of them to give you their special bead by tc. if you don't have them, no vote at TC....now Dwight and Cody have no vote....it will be two and two and they will have to go to rocks, says Cody

09-28-22, 09:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Pre TC drama..."
Wow! I think getting everyone's to give you their special bead is much harder than just saying silly phrases! I guess as you vote people out there are less beads to collect but you're without a vote! 2-2 with tie and go to rocks? This should be interesting!

09-28-22, 09:09 PM (EST)
8. "Rocks?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-22 AT 09:10 PM (EST)

Dwight cannot vote as he lost his vote at first Tc, cause Gabler got the advantage. Now, Cody has lost his vote. So Nneka and Jesse will vote for Justine, and Justine and Noelle will vote for Nneka. Wowsa....wonder if he will tell Jesse or Nneka?

Vesi, see a snake. see Noelle hacking at the coconut...Cody is saying this was a huge mistake....I need to get beads from tribemates will be like damn near impossible, got to talk to Jesse...tells him....I lose my vote unless I can convince everyone off of their bags, can get Jesses and Dwights.

Jesse: Cody found the beware advantage and he opened it, he knew he would lose his vote if. he didn't do something. Jesse tells Nneka....see a spider.

Cody is going to wear his hat tonight....he wants to add a bedazzle to it...Nneka gives him hers...Justine says you can take mine off my bag....still need some more though...Nneka tells Dwight to give him your beads to string around. Dwight did it too. now there is only Noelle...Noelle had made a bracelet with her beads, she feels like she is an actual castaway from survivor with my beads. Noelle didn't give her beads!

09-28-22, 09:20 PM (EST)
9. "TC"
Cody did a great job getting them to give him their beads, but I laughed when Noelle wouldn't....lol.

TC...

get their torches and fire....fire represents your life.

did you feel that Cody when you got back to camp, one of us is going home tonight, absolutely...some one will wipe out tonight, he asks about his hat, the palm fronds weaved hat. he bedazzled it, we made it...grerat if you survive I will make you one.

Justine says that if she survivoes, Dwight and Jesse are in no mans land, we are two, two , and two....I have talked game or strategy with Cody which puts a target on my back.

Dwight is not sure, are we together now?

are there three pairs?

Dwight says he lost his vote in the decision on the island, he came back and told them all.
Jesse do you wonder why they tell everyone everything...back at home he says, he is trying to build relationships, I will go one on one and share my background with people. when you are authentic with people they are authentic back.

Nneka says something about Nigerians...and going on Survivor...Neka talks about the beware advantage...Noelle is saying either no one is playing the game or someone is lying to me

no one has done anything wrong on the tribe, but we need to keep the tribe strong because I don'r want to sit here again says Noelle. Jesse said something

voting

Noelle votes Nneka

Dwight, no vote
Nneka votes Justine
Jesse ones

Vote tally:

another commercial! GEEZ

09-28-22, 09:27 PM (EST)
10. "Vote tally"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-22 AT 09:27 PM (EST)

No one plays an idol

Justine
Neka
Cody
Justine
Justine

He got the beads in time to vote

Dwight is pissed

he looks at Jesse. and asks him, you did it? We'll talk later he says.

Thus next weeks episode about the divorce?

09-28-22, 09:35 PM (EST)
11. "NTOS..."
Jiffy:

singing happy birthday
we are building a community here
See Karla, then she takes off running down a path
Cassidy: till we slit each others throats
Dwight to Noelle: I really trusted Jesse
Dwight to Noelle: something about he's sleeping on the couch....
Jesse: I'll sign the divorce papers, it's okay
Sami to Gabler: she was looking in your bag, bro.
Gabler: My ally was snooping around we got to get her out, to Owen.
Gabler: She's next

09-29-22, 07:53 AM (EST)
12. "RE: NTOS..."
With Cassidy planted in the last NTOS right smack in the CT Girl position, and we see that she is there again. She's not long for this game imo. Could be this week, or next perhaps? But could be a pre-merge boot.

So, we see a scene from all three tribes in the NTOS. Cassidy's birthday, then Karla surprised face when she says, we are building a community here, then Cassidy says "till we slit each others throats"... and Karla takes off running. Not a good sign for blue, perhaps?

Dwight was blindsided by Jesse, Jesse will explain to him later. He tells Noelle, he trusted Jesse....Jesse took a side.

Gabler is out for Elie at Yellow.

09-29-22, 09:01 PM (EST)
13. "RE: NTOS..."
Actually, I think it is probably James' birthday. He is wearing what looks like a crown and jiving to the Happy Birthday singing. Cassidy gets a confessional about building community.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •