The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S43 | Ep 1 | East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-22, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S43 | Ep 1 | East Coast Spoiler thread"
Please post all commentary in this thread until it has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to HAVE PHUN! Welcome back everyone!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S43 | Ep 1 | East Coast Spoiler... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 1
 Post RC Flowerpower1 09-21-22 2
 Post figuring out the puzzle and fi... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 3
 Plotting... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 4
 Boats come to camp.... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 5
 Post risk it or don't.... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 6
 Challenge Flowerpower1 09-21-22 7
 Post TC drama Flowerpower1 09-21-22 8
   RE: Post TC drama Sheldor 09-21-22 9
 TC.... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 10
   RE: TC.... Sheldor 09-21-22 12
       RE: TC.... Flowerpower1 09-22-22 13
 Next Time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 09-21-22 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-21-22, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S43 | Ep 1 | East Coast Spoiler thread"
This group of strangers has agreed to be abandoned

Ryan first confess

Nneka

Noelle and her moped accident, paraOlympian

but despite their differences

Morriah conf, be my friend, blah blah

Sami: I'm the youngerst attending Brigham Young, fun and eneragble person,
Lindsay: Unapologetically S biggest fan, last 22 years imagining this moment, one shot, what will I do with it
Karla: I am adaptable and resilient...kick #####
Cody: I will play the game as Hard and as fast as I can, I've already spent part of this need the million

they will form a new society where they decide

Courtney

up to them who stays and who goes

Will

Own: qNR RHIA AO Ads, vuxklws up NS EWsyt doe chia eisw

who will hCW Qtr ir rKWA, RHIA IA A 43...

AWW RHW VOra EEICINF

EWS REIVW DIEAR

Red tribe first

Elie: when you pull up and see Jeff, it's surreal, intense

welcome to S 43, yay! It's here

My name is Janine...explain your reaction, a dream for her lifetime and my fathers....this is his first American TV show when he immigrated from China...

James: remembers earl winning, to see somebody like me win the million

Mike Gabler...I've been watching from the very beginning....started watching from start
Noelle: I started at 10 years old, my mom loved it and I said. I would have played for both us us, losing my leg is the best thing that ever happened to me, wants to look back and be propped of it...grateful to be here and prove myself and prove amputees are bad asses

Jeff says it's a game, a great game, anybody can play it, not many rules....form a community without rules, you decided, forced to rely on each other while simultaneously you vote each other out, it's also an adventure, got off the couch, leave normal life for a while terrifying exhilarating, let go of expectation, can change your life, being here takes courage, I hope it give you what you seek...

red: BVesi

Baca

blue is Coco

first reward challenge. 2 players race down beach retrieve two heavy wooden crates, then two out to water pull boat back with more crates, form cube, then hop up and retrieve key,
a pot a machete and flint...no food no help

2 losing tribe will have to earn it in another way

so the runners line up

untie knots and then get the crates...Yellow getting theirs first, Sami....then red and blue, but other yellow is there too...Geo is moving slowly, next yellow goes to water, and red to water blue is in last

get bother people to the boat, yellow in lead yellow has to clip it invest in lead, red....now yellow......they all help bring the crates in from the boat...puzzle is the cute of crates...use all of them to solve cube....yellow has two little girls on puzzle...blue has it, and Lindsay is up to get the key

Now red is done the cube, and Dwight is getting the key, it's hard for them to get the key, now yellow is going for the key....swight is going to get it....Vesi wins the reward....

Jeff gives them maps to their new home.
Tribe supplies will be back at camp

Bake and Vesi have to earn theirs....

Lindsay ; out of the gate failing at something that I would be good at, we need to be ready for anything that Jeff throws at us...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-21-22, 08:31 PM (EST)
2. "Post RC"
Jeff harped on forming their own society with no rules all the while competing for the million....Red wins the RC and gets machete, pot, flint. Others will have to earn theirs...

Vesi, red tribe. they come up. Cody: winning sets the tone....see the stuff. during pandemic I started watching S, I have the tools to win...so blessed to get out here, I'm locked and loaded.

they introduce them selves...Nneka, Justine, Dwight, 21...watched S from age 6...let's build the shelter and do the S things, quickly realized that no one knows anything about construction....Dwight is terrible at it. I know my parents are not going to let me hear the end of it....got to deal with that when I get home.

Baka see what's....

Gabler: beautiful group of people on this tribe, strong and I'm the oldest here, 20 to 30 years older so I have to be careful with. how I start my game play...must choose one task to complete. Brain teaser with one try....or 2 tribe members dig and try to retrieve, may take hours. If fail there is a penalty....so he turns over the hour glass....Sami says ththat he will do the sweat, being awaY from all will be tough....they want to do the brain teaser....move 2 bones to form the largest number....only can move the 2....

Now at Coco, blue....James and other strong black guy volunteer to dig....sweat challenge ge have to dig for your supplies, Geo volunteered, as he wasn't able to carry the boxes from the other challenge. so geo and big strong guy, Ryan. Only have 4 hours....so he wanted to do a cross across the area....Ryan does carpentry....work smarter not harder, had to thin outside the box, he had mild cerebral palsy, a stutter in his brain...drs said he would never walk, he had to rewire his brain to function now....Ryan finds it....hear them yelling!it only took about 30 minutes and they had 4 hours...I really feel like I can bring more then just muscle to the squad...

Morriah....see them figuring it out....Sami wanted to do the other challenge, he doesn't want them to know he is good at puzzles....Sami figured it out. So they look and see if they were right and they were! Sami figured it out....he tells them all he's 22 years old...Now Sami is constructing the shelter, I will be the youngest to win this game!

09-21-22, 08:44 PM (EST)
3. "Post figuring out the puzzle and finding supplies"
Red tribe....Cody is making braided wreaths.

Noelle: winning first competition make it easier being around camp, I meshed with Justine....she's smart and determined. I wthink w will do really well working together

See Cody, Jesse and Nneka walking...
Cody: I saw my crack and I took it....suggests they work together

Nneka: I work with guys alreaght first alliance, check! ...they fear Justine, the sales person

Cody: when I found out that Justine was a sales person, she's a bs'r, I told my tribe mates that I work for an elevator company, didn't tell them I was in sales....but I will go after the other sales person...

Jesse: I really like Cody and Nneka, but I want to see who is natural and clicking up...Jesse says that neneka and Cody want to work with me, but Justine and Noelle want to pull me in...I have to figure out which party I want to go to!

at yellow tribe....

People are working hard....see Gabler and One...Own says this game is so rapid, he tells gabler he will keep an eye out for him...Ownen tells that is not too solid....Owen is talking to everyone....people are guarded no one wants to jump out, the way alliances are going, no one wants to commit, later int he game it might bite us in the butt

girls are talking....Morriah and Elie, Elie's sister passed away, she tells the story...my sister was my hero, major trauma that happened to her family, she dealt with out by using drugs, \hgadn't spoken in a year....she told me she was proud of me, whatever you need I got you, that was the last conversation I had with her, she died of an overdose....Morriah and Janine hugged her, she feels really close to them, they are a good three, she wants to play with women in this game....

blue....Ryan eating a bug...building shelter...they are cutting bamboo...cassidy is talking to Karla...they like each other....I want to be like a sneaky fox....says Cassidy...she and Lindsay talking. There are loud boys on tribe.f..

Lindsay: I love S, always wanted to have an all girls alliance, for numbers I want to pull James into our alliance....

James: He says his strength is to connect with anybody, I learned how to play chess, only black in tournaments, the women want to work with him...alwyas better to let people think they have the upper\hand....James seems like he is good with the girls!

09-21-22, 08:57 PM (EST)
4. "Plotting..."
Yellow tribe is starting to try to make fire with the flint....Gabler....Sami says he is a pet cremator...he's comparing it to the incinerator....he got it....they celebrate...Super Sami! they say...

Gabler....I'm older, makes him an easy target, connect with them and bond...I like to be taught...see him talking to Elie about heavy metal...he loved it, we bonded with that. I will help you in this game....I respect him, he's really sweet, I may want to work with him, won't rule him out at all says Elie

Karla is talking about her wife....both of us are both married, both gay, both latino...we have to face our own challenges that others don't ever even think about...see them bonding. I play with my heart says Geo, want people to see how I am, we can feel more connected and work together...Geo and Karla bond

It feels like I have spoken to everyone says Karla....we always need strength says Karla to Ryan, it feels like I am in the middle. Coming in I was worried that I would be perceived as weak, hard to trust that everyone wants to talk to me and and solidify my vote.

Red tribe: Jesse and Cody talk, he tells them that he was in a gang as a juvenile, had tats on his head...I grew up in LA...they had addictions, ended up in a gang, went to juvenile hall, got an educational program...got a very high score, then started doing things to better myself, pHd in political science. At the same time I still feel that I need to represent, you can go from juvenile hall to out to Fiji with a pHd

Cody shows his butt cheek tattoo

see Justine trying to get fire....I grew up doing a lot of things that were not feminine...so coming into S, I can build a fire, it's humbling when we cannot doing, I am super impressed how well we are doing....then the shelter falls down aon them....they got fire....which they build right on top of the shelter, then fire went out....

Now see a boat come to red camp

Cody: we got a boat that shows up....here we go...it was one....Cody seems to be the narrator....fwiw

09-21-22, 09:09 PM (EST)
5. "Boats come to camp...."
Boat arrives at blue camp...Lindsay thought about this....no idea as to what is about to happen, I am not scared of what is co\ming, I am scared of not getting the chance to play. James says pick the closest number. Karla won...there will be an advantage or something. Someone who is nice and sweet can be a villain....says James

Same: deep down of course you want to go on the journey. Gabler wins....we all know about an advantage and the possibility of it being there. Dwight goes, the Superman says Cody, he might be out for a boat ride, picnic but my guess is something is about to go down.

see them all arrive together,....Dwight, Karla and Gabler...

Make your way from beach to giant rock, and use the time to get to know each other....giant rock is huge....dwight was so wrong about the hike there, going through these dangerous rocks and moss, calm my self down says Karla. Grew up poor, won't settle for less...went to UC Berkley....she got a scholarship from Bill and Melinda Gates, I'm street smart and book smart, ready to do what it takes.

decide if you want to risk it or no risk it....if chose risk, wait to open when back at camp

each player chooses...one will have advantage and the other two will lose their vote. could lead to an idol or advantage...Karla did not risk, gabler and Dwight did risk, so one will lose the vote, one will get an advantage...Gabler says I am 51, only one winner over 50, so yes, I have to take risks.
Karla: I am very happy with my decision...see each other at the merge, but she doesn't know about that as one cannot vote.

09-21-22, 09:16 PM (EST)
6. "Post risk it or don't...."
Gabler and Dwight risked it, so one will get advantage, one will get NO VOTE. Karla played it safe and did not risk it.

See an octopus...red trying to start fire, Cody...he's bleeding. Justing: we traded off shifts of everyone making fire, then see Justine make it....she had to do it or wouldn't be able to sleep at night, wanted to cross it off on her S checklist

Dwight returns, do I lie, tell the truth, we know that advantages come from these jouirnies...Karla and Gabler with them....he tells them the truth...
Cody: I don't know if trust his story fully....Cody tells Jesse he doesn't believe him....see Dwight open it....don't know?

Baka at Gabler telling the truth...he's going to walk off and figure out what it is and I will be back...gabler says if you get a chance...Gabler risked and won, the rest of the tribe comes running. has an immunity idol....keeps him safe for the first two tc's. Gabler shows them....I go to the beat of my own drum. Dwight shows his tribe that he doesn't have it. Gabler says by showing them it builds trust and trust is the name of the game.

09-21-22, 09:32 PM (EST)
7. "Challenge"
Come on in....first IC, race thru obstacles, collect 3 balls, one dig under log, release ramp, up ramp then over balance beam, then choose 3 table mazes, first there gets to pick, firs t2 tribes the place win immunity. Last go to TC, and penalty for losing I will take your flint....see Justine

Go

through the mud challenge...everyone through all six to the mat, yellow and blue through first then red....find three balls attached to post....red and blue are through, and yellow...now dig a hole to get under the log....not easy, Ryan is going through and does and gets the ramp down and then gets all up....James is a body ladder vest is next, James cannot get upryan helps him now can Ryan get up, y es he does....

Janine struggles....Ryan is over the balance beam, now Lindsay...blue is way out in front....blue is choosing the puzzle maze....yellow is catching up to red....justing is over the balance beam, vest is heading across...sami fell into netting....vesi takes number two maze

yellow gets the last maze, blue gets the first ball in. Ryan and Lindsay get the second ball...Blue wins thanks to Ryan....he's a one man show!@

Sami and gable almost get ball in...and red gets a ball in....second ball in...sami accuses gabler of fighting him on his....yellow loses....

Coco dominating performance!

Red vesi wins second place.

Yellow Baka: Gabler what is the feeling right now...we all gave it all, we communicated, haven't lost friendship, hard...takes the flint...tribal tonight....

Sami: losing sucks, with our losing game starts tonight, not talking any strategy with anyone will now really get crazy....no more camp kumby-ya!

09-21-22, 09:42 PM (EST)
8. "Post TC drama"
On first notice, I think the little Chinese immigrant girl, Janine, seems to be the weak point. She couldn't get under the log, and she was also the weak one earlier too? But, who knows.

Gabler: we lost the challenge, everyone is yelling, Jeff is in your ear, and I work in the OR with heart surgery...I was part of the loss...Gabler talks to the group...I came out here to learn about myself...tongith he will take a shot in the dark, doesn't want to play his II...because I should be at risk tonight

Elie: the shock was written all over my body...what?

Elie: I am not interested in voting out Gabler....we need wrk horses....my skill as a therapist is to talk people off of a ledge....Owen Gabler and Elie decided on Morriah....

Elie and Janine are taking....elie tells Janine, we need the guys, they feel bad.

Morriah and Sami talking....they like Elie a lot....in a perfect world...
Morriah: I really vibe with sami....Sami wants Owen....

Sami says One is. a lot smarter than he lets on...so Mariah and Sami want to vote out OPwnen, Elie wants to vote out Morriah and keep the strength...

Elie wants to vote out Morriah, but she is worried about making the guys the majority....Janine expresses her concern over it to Elie...

Elie wants us to move forward more physically strong....but I know that she wants to stick with me and Janine...Elie doesn't know they could have an easy majority....off to TC.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-22, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Post TC drama"
Thanks FlowerPower for the live updates!

Coco (Blue) Tribe seems pretty dominant but I wouldn't count out Vesi (Red).

Baka (Yellow) seems to be in a lot of trouble. However, I think they will vote out Morriah and maybe that will help them with the next Immunity Challenge.

Tribal Council starting...

09-21-22, 09:55 PM (EST)
10. "TC...."
They arrive....see a snake. they are all looking in wonder at the TC set....getting fire for the torches. Part of the ritual of TC...

Sami talk about the first 2 days. a joy, harmonies, we are final six, obviously....

that blows his mind, says Jeff

Owen, no one wanted to put a target on themselves by rushing in to target someone else

Gabler says we were supposed to win...
Morriah says we won because none of us gave up, we gave it every single thing that we had...
Sami says that not winning will get us here every single time.
everyone feels good at the effort...there is accountability...is it possible that they could target me right now, yes
Elie says it's almost a first come first serve connection...those things do matter...
Janine: I am being a affirmed that this is where I want to go....
Morriah...she sent a few texts and phone calls too, everyone is picking up a pen and writing a name
Sami: ...
Jeff feels the tension.
Sami is first voter
Elie is scared
Morriah: I really do hate this
Gabler...wow...
Janine....
Elie
see Morriah

Owen

Gabler does not play his idol

Morriah
Own
Morriah
Marry

Moriah

I love you guys, it's okay, they hug her....Owen has his head in his hands

Sweet Lord Own says

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-22, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TC...."
Congrats FlowerPower on getting the Vote Off correct for Morriah!

Really great find on that CBS Twitter commercial. I glanced at it and didn't think to examine the Survivor portions as I figured they were just the same ones we already saw!

I'm pretty impressed by Elie Scott, clinical psychologist. I think she is one to watch on the Baka tribe.

Fun first episode. Those 2 hours went by fast!

09-22-22, 08:18 AM (EST)
13. "RE: TC...."
Sheldor! Congrats to you too! So far the vote thread is 100%

Yes, Elie definitely caught my attention as well. She noted that she was a clinical psychologist and often was called on to persuade, or talk people down, or something like that, and we saw her do just that!

I also think Sami, the young one stood out, yet he was on the wrong side of the vote at first. He's a very sharp cookie despite his age.

Ryan stood out for me on blue. Lindsay was the narrator, and Karla is also standing out early. I really liked James on this tribe, the chess player, however!

I think Jesse stood out to me more on the Red tribe. Cody seems a bit over the top. We can start an editing thread but I sure HOPE that Michel shows up!

09-21-22, 10:03 PM (EST)
11. "Next Time on Survivor...."
OMG...
Gabler: that storm was a beating
this game is blowing my mind right now
Karla They believe that I am with them, see the guys, in conf: but there is a girls alliance
Dwight: god knows what Cody is doing
Jesse: tribal lines are getting clearer
Cody jumps off the high rock

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •