The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41-W13-E13|Vidcaps|“One Thing Left to Do... Win”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-10-21, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41-W13-E13|Vidcaps|“One Thing Left to Do... Win”"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S41-W13-E13 Deleted Scenes Sheldor 12-10-21 1
 S41-W13-E13 NTOS Sheldor 12-10-21 2
 S41-W13-E13 GWG Sheldor 12-10-21 3
   RE: S41-W13-E13 GWG Flowerpower1 12-14-21 16
 S41-W13-E13 Press Images Sheldor 12-10-21 4
   S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player Coun... Sheldor 12-13-21 7
       RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player ... coldbrewer 12-13-21 8
           RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player ... Sheldor 12-13-21 9
               RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player ... PepeLePew13 12-14-21 14
           RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player ... Flowerpower1 12-14-21 15
       What's going on with Deshawn Flowerpower1 12-14-21 12
 S41-W13-E13 Press Teaser Sheldor 12-10-21 5
 S41-W13-E13 Commercial 1 Sheldor 12-11-21 6
 S41-W13-E13 Sneak Peak 1 Sheldor 12-13-21 10
 S41-W13-E13 Sneak Peek 2 Sheldor 12-13-21 11
   RE: S41-W13-E13 Sneak Peek 2 Flowerpower1 12-14-21 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-10-21, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S41-W13-E13 Deleted Scenes"

Survivor - It's So Important to Have Real Food
Dec 8, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVp9lI1JeVw
Erika is thrilled to learn that a Reward Challenge with the potential of food is in their future.

Episode 12 - Secret Scene featuring Erika, Xander and Ricard (Survivor 41)
Dec 8, 2021
All Winners Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbWu0pWvVlI

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-10-21, 06:53 PM (EST)
2. "S41-W13-E13 NTOS"

Survivor 41: FINALE Preview! + Final Words
Dec 8, 2021
ZP Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbrQ6Iio9jI

Survivor Season 41: Next Time on Survivor Preview (Ep.13) - FINALE
Dec 8, 2021
Tribe Has Spoken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvkSVOZsQG4

12-10-21, 07:21 PM (EST)
3. "S41-W13-E13 GWG"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-21 AT 07:22 PM (EST)

Highlight for answer: I'LL GO TALLY THE VOTES

Highlight for answer: YOUR TREASURE HANGS WHERE THE TREES LOVE TO DANCE

Jeff: Look at you, you did it. I'm impressed. I really am. I hope you're proud of yourself, I'm proud of you. There were a lot of complicated rebus puzzles and then a very difficult, final, riddle. But you did it. And check this out that riddle you solved is the exact same riddle from next week's finale that the players are gonna have to solve. So you have already solved what the players have yet to see, let alone, try to conquer. Talk about game within the game. I have no doubt if you lasted all of this season, that you have what it takes to be a future "Survivor" player. So you got to keep that dream alive, keep prepping so that when the call comes you are ready because "Survivor" really is the adventure of a lifetime. We have a cool certificate for you to print out to show everybody your friends "Survivor 41 Game Within The Game," I conquered it. And next week you have our finale with a couple more twists that I hope you like. And I just wanna say thank you for being a part of this first season of "Game Within The Game." I've really enjoyed being a part of it. It's reminded me how much I love young viewers who love "Survivor" And I cannot wait to see you out on the island where I will either be saying "The tribe has spoken," or "The winner of 'Survivor' is." And that will be up to you. Hope you enjoy the finale next week.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-21, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S41-W13-E13 GWG"
So the DAWS will get the riddle to solve....once solved they have to search for their treasure. Probably a clue that will lead to an advantage. One that will most likely give them an advantage in the final five immunity challenge.....

12-10-21, 07:47 PM (EST)
4. "S41-W13-E13 Press Images"
Day 24 Sat 5/8/2021 - Final 5 Tribe Camp Photos

06:15 AM Fiji Time

06:43 AM Fiji Time

06:47 AM Fiji Time

07:01 AM Fiji Time

07:11 AM Fiji Time

07:47 AM Fiji Time

07:59 AM Fiji Time

08:05 AM Fiji Time

Day 24 Sat 5/8/2021 - Individual Immunity Challenge

11:05 AM Fiji Time

12-13-21, 04:18 PM (EST)
7. "S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player Counts"
Press Image Player Counts

Camp

• 06:15 AM Erika
  • 06:43 AM Ricard/Heather/Xander
  • 06:47 AM Ricard/Heather/Xander (same photo as above Zoomed in)
  • 07:01 AM Ricard/Heather
  • 07:11 AM Xander/Ricard
  • 07:47 AM Ricard
  • 07:59 AM Xander
  • 08:05 AM Heather
Immunity Challenge
  • 11:05 AM Erika/Heather/Deshawn/Ricard/Xander
Camp Photo Totals
1) Ricard  5 = (1 Individual + 4 Group)
2) Xander 4 = (1 Individual + 3 Group)
2) Heather 4 = (1 Individual + 3 Group)
4) Erika 1 = (1 Individual + 0 Group)
5) Deshawn 0 = (0 Individual + 0 Group)
Where is Deshawn?
Are the Top 3 (Ricard/Xander/Heather) the Final 3?

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-13-21, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player Counts"
Orrrrr...remove the high and low scores and you've got your Final 3 of Xander, Heather, & Erika. Haha

12-13-21, 10:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player Counts"
Xander, Heather, and Erika is a Final 3 I had not yet considered. I actually think Erika could win that Final 3.

My thought is that the Winner has to...

1. Win Final 4 Fire Making Challenge (4 of 6: Ben, Wendell, Chris, Tony)
  2. Win Final 4 Immunity (2 of 6: Nick and Chris)
  3. Be VERY dominant and be taken to Final 3 (1 of 6: Tommy). I think only Ricard could win this way.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-21, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player Counts"
imho, Erika wins against everyone except Ricard.

12-14-21, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S41-W13-E13 Press Image Player Counts"
Actually, Coldbrewer, I could see that F3 of Xander, Heather, Erika....

F5 IC winner: Ricard, HII player Xander. Ricard/Erika/Heather vote out Deshawn
F4: Xander wins immunity, takes Heather, leaving Ricard and Erika to fire challenge, Erika wins
F3: Xander, Erika, Heather.

12-14-21, 08:31 AM (EST)
12. "What's going on with Deshawn"
We know that Deshawn is going to be public enemy number one after the last TC, but where is he? Not seen in any press images? What's up?

12-10-21, 08:11 PM (EST)
5. "S41-W13-E13 Press Teaser"

Press Teaser Video
http://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/video?watch=6oap3wdi2e&show=survivor

One Thing Left To Do… Win

After a dangerous season filled with new twists, only five castaways remain and must battle it out for the title of Sole Survivor and the $1 Million prize, on the two-hour season finale of SURVIVOR when for the first time since season one, the winner will be revealed live on location. The finale will be followed by an after show hosted by Jeff Probst, on Wednesday, Dec. 15 (8:00- 11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and available to stream live and on demand on Paramount+.*

12-11-21, 10:47 PM (EST)
6. "S41-W13-E13 Commercial 1"

S41 Ep 13 promo - 20 sec
Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXVwdgnfJE

Note: I noticed some of the video clips are old (like 6 players walking to Tribal Council and some challenges scenes). Not sure how many of the scenes are actually from Episode 13 (Finale)

12-13-21, 10:06 PM (EST)
10. "S41-W13-E13 Sneak Peak 1"

Survivor - "One Thing Left to Do... Win" (Sneak Peek 1)
Dec 13, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqQf2ywbwc

Note: Not sure why the preview image of this video is not displaying. It should be showing

12-13-21, 10:09 PM (EST)
11. "S41-W13-E13 Sneak Peek 2"

Survivor - "One Thing Left to Do... Win" (Sneak Peek 2)
Dec 13, 2021
SurvivorOnCBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNdtqXaoqJY

12-14-21, 08:41 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S41-W13-E13 Sneak Peek 2"
So, Xander gets a confessional that is very positive, eye on the prize. We also see that Erika loathes Deshawn, and he's trying to weasel his way back in, he has an explanatory confessional.

Ricard looking on happy to see the divide with Deshawn on the outside. So, the question becomes does Deshawn become the number one target or do they stay focused on Ricard?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •