The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S41 | Ep 9 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-17-21, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S41 | Ep 9 | East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please place all commentary regarding the episode tonight in this thread until it has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, in the immortal words of Tribephyl.....HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Come on in..... Flowerpower1 11-17-21 1
   RE: Come on in..... Sheldor 11-17-21 2
   RE: Come on in..... Sheldor 11-17-21 3
   RE: Come on in..... michel2 11-17-21 5
       RE: Come on in..... Sheldor 11-17-21 10
 Wow.... Flowerpower1 11-17-21 4
   RE: Wow.... michel2 11-17-21 6
   RE: Wow.... Sheldor 11-17-21 7
 Post IC....teams go to different ca... Flowerpower1 11-17-21 8
   RE: Post IC....teams go to differen... Sheldor 11-17-21 9
 First TC, yellow tribe. Flowerpower1 11-17-21 11
   RE: First TC, yellow tribe. Sheldor 11-17-21 12
       RE: First TC, yellow tribe. Flowerpower1 11-17-21 14
           It doesn't add up... michel2 11-17-21 16
               RE: It doesn't add up... Flowerpower1 11-17-21 19
                   RE: It doesn't add up... michel2 11-18-21 22
 Tribe Yellow suspense Flowerpower1 11-17-21 13
   As a matter fo fact michel2 11-17-21 17
       RE: As a matter fo fact Sheldor 11-18-21 20
           RE: As a matter fo fact michel2 11-18-21 23
 NTOS.... Flowerpower1 11-17-21 15
   RE: NTOS.... michel2 11-17-21 18
       RE: NTOS.... Sheldor 11-18-21 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-17-21, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Come on in....."
at night....post TC....night 16....Deshawn is whining, wish they would do what they said they were going to do....
Deshawn: TC train wreck, Heather blew up the entire thing, now shan is starting to step on my toes, starting to get in the way of my million dollars

See Shan, why am I bending backwards for this dude...
Shan: went back to the original plan and he sulks...

Dashawn: Shan is telling him what to do, I came here to play and I will play my game just because she tells everyone what to do

Evvie: coming back from TC, fireworks. there are a lot fo Chaos helps the bottom people and this chaos is amazing...

Morning...Deshawn and Shan talk, I have to push through wehen people don't communicate with me...blah blah. Shan thinks she's repaired it. I have to listen to all the opinions and still do what I want to do. Shan doesn't trust Erika, the master mind and Heather.

the group of Ricard Shan Danny Liana and me, dissipating, so right now trying to play the middle, we can do some damage together, see Evvie....

Naseer and Heather talk, you wrote my name. she says I did not write your name...
Xander: I know that Heather didn't vote for Naseer, it wasn't me, perfect that they are fighting with each other

Naseer says he doesn't like anything Heather says anymore.
Heather: Last tribal I got caught trying to scramble. I got a little lecture today....ugh....what a lovely family she says.

They are eating rice...Ricard says he lost hearing in one ear and has a hearing aid...most people don't realize I am hard of hearing, it made me scared coming into the game. Hear them all mumbling. I am really frightened...reading body language and lips, I tune out everything else, I am blossoming, maybe I an be the first hard of hearing winner....

Day 17...see Xander...Shan wants to talk as a four with Liana, Danny deshawn, right in front of Xander and Ericka. The concentration of power doesn't work for me. Ericka says should we start talks with the other five? Xander says should we be voting for Shan or Ricard.

Liana wants Xander. Shan says everyone is obsessed with X but I want Evvie, don't trust her not even a little bit.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-21, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Come on in....."
Wow you are SO fast at posting updates!

Commercial starts, I jump over here, and there's your first post!

Thanks!

11-17-21, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Come on in....."
"Ericka says should we start talks with the other five?"

Yeah, I think Erika meant the other three Heather, Naseer, Evvie.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-21, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Come on in....."
"Let's talk as a four." WTF??? Right in front of Erika and Xander??? Even the Rotu 4 weren't as obvious.

11-17-21, 09:38 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Come on in....."
..and it became FIVE because Ricard joined them!

11-17-21, 09:21 PM (EST)
4. "Wow...."
Shan, Ricard, Danny, Liana go off an talk as a four right in front of Xander and Erika. So Erika and Xander plot to get either Shan or Ricard out. Liana wants Xander out and is obsessed with it, again, and Shan is fixated on Evvie. I just feel that they are both so inflexible......not a positive for becoming the sole survivor.

Day 17, challenge arena.

Xander with a smile Today's immunity challenge.

See Naseer.

balance on narrow perch with hands holding onto narrow bars. if hands or feet come off, out. divide into two groups, 2 people will win immunity, both groups go to TC, 2 people going home. Last person left standing in challenge, earn chicken and beef stew enjoy back at camp.

Yellow: Ericka, Shan, Ricard, Naseer, Heather

Blue: Danny Deshawn, Evvie, Liana, Xander

One person from each group going home, this is about pain management because this will hurt.

10 minutes gone by. Evvie is out. Literally and probably physically too.
Heather is out, Liana out, Shan out
Ricard says he is not dropping. neither will naseer or erika

Danny drops. Deshawn and Xander fighting for IC

Ricard drops

Naseer vs Erika
Deshawn vs Xander
Naseer is out, Erika wins IC but she is not dropped, but she drops and can't win the stew.

blue will have the reward, who will have the IN?

Deshawn vs Xander

Liana is cheering for Xander to drop

30 minutes
Deshawn is shaking too

33 minutes

Deshawn drops, Xander wins!

Liana gives Xander the evil eye
Erika dreamed of this moment since she was a kid. safe
Xander...Jiffy says did you dream of this as a kid, but you are a kid....

yellow goes to the old Ua camp. go first to TC.
Enjoy will earned reward

Liana: the fact that Xander won....what is going on with this kid? can I get some space?

11-17-21, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wow...."
In Blue, the oinly question is: Will Xander give his idol to Evvie? I doubt it.

Heather also looks like a dead duck with her group... but then Ricard and Shan don't have the majority.

11-17-21, 09:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Wow...."
I expected Xander to win but Erika surprised me and she is sure coming on strong. Erika is the first woman to win this challenge.

I think Liana is in trouble in the Blue TC.

Seems like Shan would need to use her Idol and Extra Vote to keep Ricard safe except... Naseer doesn't trust Heather.

11-17-21, 09:35 PM (EST)
8. "Post IC....teams go to different camps"
Erika and Xander targets Shan and Ricard. Wouldn't it be wonderful if that came true? But, Shan has an idol, and an extra vote.

Viakana Raining

getting the food stew...Xander: the stew hit the spot, I have immunity and an idol....a huge opportunity to take out the big dogs at the top, belches mid sentence

Evvie; reality is that deshawn is out on the power group...if deshawn and Xander are with me I should be ok.... Evvie says that Shan and Liana are in the power seat.
Xander says that Liana is the minion to shan, would be fantastic to get out.

Deshawn and danny want to vote Evvie. Danny dictates it. Danny says that me deshawn and Liana, we have the power in this vote. Liana, I am writing evvie, biggest worry is if Xander plays the idol for Evvie, I could go home. Xander tells Xander that everyone wants evvie out, so she's not a threat.

Xander feels like the prom king. Liana wants Xander to give her his idol.

Liana has shown her arms and I am ready to expose them

Naseer and shan both have idols, but erika and heather are close, says Xander to the others.

Shan: Erika winning is bad for my game so it's an opportunity to get heather out cause Erika is her ally. Shan and Naseer talk about not using their idol...he's cool like a cucumber, says Naseer. Naseer tells Heather, I'm sorry but Heather has to go home. Erika says would you play an idol for Heather. Naseer says no way.
Erika: Naseer seems confident, heather is going home. Erika would love to get rid of Naseer but maybe there is a chance to get out Shan. ;It seems like there is not a lot of options....

Xander says he wanted to work with you guys but it seems you have been comfortable with Shan and Ricard....Xander is telling me that Liana tried to put a vote on me...if there is a move that you want to
Evvie and I made a deal, we will protect each other but if I take out Liana there will be a bad position from the majority alliance. I want to play my game ....Danny is telling Xander that he wants to vote for Evvie. Evvie is a better move, that scares me, they could work together and try to blindside her, maybe I should play my idol of Evvie, this tribal is crucial to my game.

Ricard: everyone has a huge target on Heather with no idol. I have to focus on an actual threat one with idols. Ricard is telling Erika and Heather let's vote Naseer, he's really comfortable.
Heather: Ricard has come up with a great plan...Ricard talks to Shan...Ricard tells Shan that they are voting Naseer as he has an idol. he asks Shan for the extra vote...
Shan: very risky, I don't trust heather and Erika. Shan says that Naseer is another number for me.
Ricard is telling shan that one person doesn't dictate the whole game.
Ricard: it has to be her way the whole time. Naseer to me is the biggest threat, if Shan is not willing to budge on her stance than Heather will be bye bye.

So, it seems that Liana and Evvie are the most at risk in tribe blue, and Heather and Naseer are the candidates at tribe yellow...

11-17-21, 09:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Post IC....teams go to different camps"
Xander really needs to take this opportunity to strike and play his Idol for Evvie.

I agree with Ricard that Heather is not a threat but Naseer is but Shantel is pretty dominant!

11-17-21, 09:45 PM (EST)
11. "First TC, yellow tribe."
Safe: Erika
Ricard, Shan, Heather, Naseer

See Tiffany

Ricard: after the challenge back to Ua....sucks. Shan and Myself have been together since the beginning, a clear cut choice, Heather
Heather says she is the easy vote. Cue the idol and a HUGE bug lands on Tiffany
Heather says she doesn't have the goodies to keep her safe
Erika says that Heather and I are a pair, two votes. Everyone knows where the advantages are...Naseer says he has an Immunity idol, don't want to use it on another may have to use it on myself
Shan says there seems like there is an obvious choice, but I feel at risk too
Ricard: it's complicated, it's not very easy, reality is the three of us have three advantages, can't say because I can't vote him out he has an idol, but you have an idol too....
Naseer says that he respects heather, it's hard, and heather cries. I'm here because I wanted to do this for 20 years, came out here learned about myself and others, can't wait for my kids to see this...what a loser. Voting

see Shan
See Naseer
Erica votes Naseer
Nasere votes Heather....sorry mama

Vote tally

no idols are played.
Heather
Naseer
Heather
Heather
Naseer
Naseer

Tied, 3 v 3....see Shan (played the extra vote)
Heather and Naseer won't vote. See Shan vote...

Commercial.....got to be Naseer. Ricard and Erika will vote Naseer, and Shan will probably vote Heather, cause she likes Naseer.

11-17-21, 09:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: First TC, yellow tribe."
They have never really clarified the Extra Vote Rule but I assume Shan can cast 2 votes on the re-vote so Shan will control who goes home.

11-17-21, 09:57 PM (EST)
14. "RE: First TC, yellow tribe."
Shan cast one vote for Heather and one for Naseer in first round. Erika voted for Heather?

11-17-21, 10:08 PM (EST)
16. "It doesn't add up..."
Ricard wants to eliminate Nasseer while Shan wants to keep him and get rid of Heather. That's what we hear when they leave camp.

Then, on the first vote RICARD votes against Heather while Shan splits her vote between Nasseer and Heather. Strange but still not completely wacky.

What IS wacky is the revote: Both Ricard and Shan vote against Nasseer.

Something happened that we weren't told.

Personally, I think Shan wanted to influence the vote on the second tribe. Deshauwn and Danny could have been tempted to eliminate Liana if they knew that they'd still have a 5-3 advantage in the whole tribe if Nasseer, Shan and Ricard are waiting for them. However, with Nasseer gone, they HAD to eliminate Evvie to keep their 5 person majority.

11-17-21, 10:16 PM (EST)
19. "RE: It doesn't add up..."
Votes:

Ricard: Heather
Shan: Heather and Naseer
Erika: Naseer
Naseer: Heather
Heather: Naseer

So, Ricard's plan was to play the extra vote to make it a tie IN case Naseer played his idol.
Then, if he didn't, they would get him out on the revote, which is why they all voted for him.

Can't believe that Ricard talked Shan into getting rid of Naseer.

11-18-21, 05:51 PM (EST)
22. "RE: It doesn't add up..."
If that is what happened then Ricard would have voted for NASSEER on his first vote. That way, no matter what Shan did (put 2 votes on Heather for example) Ricard had his way: Either a tie or 4-2 against Nasseer which also protects against his idol.

Like I wrote; it doesn't add up.

11-17-21, 09:56 PM (EST)
13. "Tribe Yellow suspense"
I agree, michel. Xander better play that darn idol for Evvie. That would be soooo great!
And, I am pumped it looks like it will be Naseer, not Heather. She's a nobody.

And, there are shades of Xander making alliances with Erika and Heather. and hopefully Evvie stays.

Back to the show:

Votes:

Naseer
Naseer
Naseer

they all voted him. Heather sighs

Naseer goes to the jury....

Bringing in the next group.

Unfortunately I was blindsided. Wow, Erika voted for Heather? what the heck? Shan voted one for Heather/ one for Naseer

next group:

dAnny: they all would have bet that he would have played his idol....Xander says that chicken and beef stew so good, you under sold it....
deshawn: bigger question is now what? Deshawn says there is 4 people here who I really wanted to work with, somebody has to go
Liana: there is four of us here 25^ chance to go...
Xander: did you have more power today, yes, people kiss up to the one who has power, find the one who is genuine is hard...
Evvie: is 75 % sure what will happen will happen
Deshawn says he's pretty comfortable.
Danny says once he saw Naseer up there, not so comfortable
they are all saying they are comfortable. Deshawn says the title, we will find out who's who in the zoo

Evvie: I have looked S death in the face and ...
deshawn: unfortunately someone is going to di.
See Xander and Evvie
Liana votes Evvie
Evvie votes Liana

Vote tally:

See Xander, Evie, Liana

Xander is not playing the idol. STOOOpid

Liana
Evvie
Liana
Evvie
Evvie

damn....good game. GEEEEZ. well played guys
damn
Xander looks at all of them and says good one guys.

11-17-21, 10:11 PM (EST)
17. "As a matter fo fact"
FP: Erika voted for Nasseer. That first vote went:

- Ricard voted Heather
- Shan voted Heather + Nasseer
- Nasseer voted Heather
- Erika vote Nasseer
- Heather voted Nasseer.

It's the revote that didn't make sense.

11-18-21, 11:32 AM (EST)
20. "RE: As a matter fo fact"
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-21 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

4 votes for Naseer didn't make sense or voting for Naseer didn't make sense?

I assume the plan was to force a tie Heather/Naseer and vote out Naseer on the revote if he didn't play his Idol and if he did play his Idol insure there were enough votes on Heather that the others couldn't vote out Ricard or Shantel (unless of course Naseer joined Erika/Heather)

Regarding 4 votes, I know a lot of people are saying Shantel didn't vote twice on the revote but she must have voted twice or else Jeff would have stopped at 2 votes for Naseer.

On the revote

- Heather and Naseer don't vote

- Ricard voted for Naseer
- Shan voted for Naseer + Naseer
- Erika voted for Naseer

4 Votes Naseer

Jeff read 3 Naseer votes, that's enough.

11-18-21, 06:02 PM (EST)
23. "RE: As a matter fo fact"
Ricard voting first for Heather and then Nasseer didn't make sense.

The only way Nasseer's idol could have hurt Shan or Ricard was if he was with Heather and Erika. However, if that was Shan and Ricard's fear they couldn't split their votes but had to go all 3 on Heather. They didn't so they didn't fear that possibility.

11-17-21, 10:05 PM (EST)
15. "NTOS...."
Danny talking to Liana: I want to get Ricard out of the game asap
Deshawn: AS long as Ricard is in the game, Shan is the most powerful player
Liana crying to Shan: Deshawn and Danny....they are trying to get Ricard.
Deshwan talking to Ricard: I never said that to anybody...
Ricard conf: Deshawn continues to lie....it bothers me, it annoys me
Shan: Seeing Deshawn talk with Erika, he's really sneaky...
Shan to Ricard: We're going to vote Deshawn

So, with all of this turning on Deshawn and Ricard, I think Xander must have possibly won immunity?

11-17-21, 10:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: NTOS...."
My station didn't give me the NTOS so thanks for that.

11-18-21, 11:35 AM (EST)
21. "RE: NTOS...."
Well that sucks!

Here is NTOS which I'll also put in Ep10 vidcap thread later.

Survivor 41: Episode 10 Preview + Final Words
Nov 17, 2021
ZP Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrRLTrTlh-k

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •