The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-20, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coast Spoiler thread"
All commentary regarding tonights episode stays in this thread until it's aired in its entirety on the West Coast, and HAVE PHUN!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coa... michel2 02-26-20 1
   RE: S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coa... michel2 02-26-20 2
 Here we go..... Flowerpower1 02-26-20 3
 Post shark at dakal.... Flowerpower1 02-26-20 4
 Love Cops R Us!!! Flowerpower1 02-26-20 5
 See day 9 Flowerpower1 02-26-20 6
 RE: S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coa... michel2 02-26-20 7
 Tribal Council Flowerpower1 02-26-20 8
 Tribal ..... Flowerpower1 02-26-20 9
 So sad it was Ethan!!! NTOS promo... Flowerpower1 02-26-20 10
   RE: So sad it was Ethan!!! NTOS p... michel2 02-26-20 11
       RE: So sad it was Ethan!!! NTOS p... Flowerpower1 02-27-20 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-26-20, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coast Spoiler thread"
what will you do?
Keep your eyes open
someone's coming for you.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-26-20, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Adam sounds like a winner, doesn't he?

02-26-20, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Here we go....."
Sunrise....day 7 Sele...

Morning and Rob wakes Adam with the leaf to his nose....

Adam: At TC it was a unanimous vote Danni went home, oschoolers are running the show, BR needs to be in control all the time, this is not S: Redemption island, adapt and play like I am, this is the time to draw a line in the sand and target she of the big dogs in this gae

see Adam and Denise: Parv goes home and maintain relationships with Ethan and Rob, he trusts me

Last night danni vote d out and she gave me her coin says Danni...Adam and I are good, Ethan Rob and Parv appear to be tight, take some control and drive the boat

Ben says that she can't work with Rob

Michelle is saying get out Parv....Ben is on board

Ben: I an't stand Rob, he's a;n alpha male, as long as I keep my temper down, I am ok but I wish rob would get off this island

Adam and Ethan talk...adam tells him we have to pick and choose who we put our lives on the line for...why would you tell Ethan that you want to vote out Parv....because he needs for Ethan to trust him. Ethan says that Parv is his number one I trust her more than everyone, more huge than having a decent relationship with Adam says Ethan

Dakal: Sandra and Nick with the net, once this is over she will retire from the gae wants to prove er worth to the tribe and catch some fish

Tyson: right now he is everyones target, he needs to point the target anywhere else, she is the weakest in the challenge, and she has 2 million in the bank, she's the weakest one here

See Tyson planting Sandra's nae to Yul and Sophie
Yul in conf: she throws names out there and mixes everything up, I don't trust Tyson right now but his proposal to vote out Sandra is an option now

see the shark that they caught...Sandra no one is at my level just yet...tony grabs the shark, and runs...see Nick and Yul...yul conf about tony and the shark...tony first reaction was to let it go, but could 't do that ...they have shark meat for breakfast
Yul we want momentum to go, keep it hight, keep them well fed, tyson is targeting her but I don't want to lose Sandra so he tells her about Tyson...there is no way that he will come after me that he won't pay the price for it

02-26-20, 09:21 PM (EST)
4. "Post shark at dakal...."
Adam and denise want to get parvati out and bring in rob and Ethan.
Adam tells Ethan about the plan to get Parv because he needs Ethan to trust him
Ethan says Parv is his number one, won't do it.
Ben hates Rob but will go with the plan

Danni on EoE trying to provide for them with speer fishing, so beautiful, and gets a fish...getting that little fish, you may be down but you are never out.

Natalie comes back with 3 tree mail, bamboo see a tree....Amber and Natalie want to go to a tree...get to the tree and there is a lock box, you must have the numbers in order to proceed

Amber takes off, she will not help them in any way....she goes back to the mast and gets numbers Natalie says she was trying to count numbers of shells, there were three tubes so if one of them came they wouldn't be able to figure it out, she got it...

she got it....this advantage will get a steal a vote, can sell it to any one for 1 token...she will have 3 fire tokens, everything she is doing to get off the island and go back to the main island

see Tony talking about the shark..Sarah: she is going through her bag and finds something, a note....there is a steal a vote hidden at the other tribes camp, allows you to sneak into their camp and find it....sarah says she knows how to play it, would like to have in her pocket, it will cost her a fire token, have to sneak out how her camp, if any other season, but she is going for it....suiting up to go do a search warrant, she will ask tony to help her with this mission

she needs back up....he is covering her face with ashes so she is dark, camouflaged...Tony is a riot....see her sneak into camp....see Rob and Ethan is up, puts wood on the fire.... Ethan is sitting upon he is covering his face....see sarah behind a tree, gets right to the edge of camp, pitch black can't see anything, she is crawling looking for the torches and she sees the torches.....she has to get to the top of them, she will stand up and be exposed, does n't feel it in any of the. see Ben awake....complete disaster....finally she finds it, sticks it in her pants and she bolted, mission accomplished!

02-26-20, 09:35 PM (EST)
5. "Love Cops R Us!!!"
Sarah gets the steal a vote! Stealthy, far more exciting than the dude last season, lol!

The challenge

Yul hands back the idol. see Parv. See Tony....leap over ramp walls, dig up ladder, climb, retrieve rope, go to top of tower, solve tree puzzle. Reward has chicken kabobs and a grill to cook them on.

Sandra sits out.

if you fall off the ramp you have to go back if you drop you have to come back Michelle is slow

dakal is digging now they are good....dig up a ladder, dakal has their ladder...they have adder, tony cup the ladder, now Jeremy upon wendall is tossing rope, Jeremy is down, Rob is tossing and just misses. Wendell has it, and they pull themselves up, rob can't get it....should have had jeremy do this....he switches out, now ben is doing it......dakal is doing the puzlleben got it....

dakal is extending their lead....ben is the ladder....blue starts the puzzle....Michelle and Rob in the puzzle they catch up but Sarah and Sophie doing well, each with 6 pieces in place...Dakal down 'to 4, sele with 5....dakal in the lead Dakal is going to win....dakal wins by 1 piece.

Dakal wins. Sarah gets the idol

Dang!

Denise: we lost again and the game plan is to vote out Parv and this could blow up alot of peoples games.

02-26-20, 09:46 PM (EST)
6. "See day 9"
hear an ominous drum beat

Rob: losing the challenge was tough and when we get back it's almost like there is a standoff, these people know what they are doing, who will move firslt

Michelle: nobody wanted to walk off first

Jeremy, this is the calm before the storm. Jeremy walked off and Ben followed

Jeremy says if everyone is solid, I will be solid

Ben says the most dangerous one is Parvati...

see adam talking to ben

Adam: the war has begun, it's impossible to vote out somebody in this group and not ##### anyone else

Adam tells Rob that he is voting off Parv....oh dude....
Adam: as far as I am concerned, can I trust you to not vote me off in the long run....

Rob says that this is our game, I want to go with him long term

Rob: I'm supposed to vote off Parv and be okay with it....rob talks to Michelle and Jeremy....I know the plan to blindside Parv...Jeremy says that Parv is not going anywhere. Rob said that Adam thinks me and him are like this.
rob if someone is coming after one in my alliance it's not good with me

Parv: adam told Robb, they are ready to vote out adam, says Parv.

Jeremy and Michelle are talking.

Michelle want to break up rob, Ethan, and Parv....pisses her off that adam went to rob....we have to figure out what the plan is....

Denise and Michelle: adam told Rob everything, so now what do we do...Michele says to Ben that Adam told everything to rob. Michelle says that she and Jeremy can take out one of the power trio Rob, Parv, Ethan, or take out the troublemaker, Adam.

Michelle has last confessional.

Looks like it will be either Parv or Adam!!!! WOW!!!

02-26-20, 09:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S40|Ep 3|Out for Blood|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Adam looks like he's toast, doesn't he?!!!

02-26-20, 09:49 PM (EST)
8. "Tribal Council"
I get serious Adam goes vibes, fwiw. Especially since he had the last confessional last episode before TC about taking control of the game and then with this first confessional. But, will Denise save him with her idol? If she does, then someone will be bounced out....this should be good, alot could happen!

02-26-20, 09:57 PM (EST)
9. "Tribal ....."
Full moon, tribal council day 9

Danise and Adam are seated far apart

ben: we all know that changes need to happen. got back to camp and sat for 40 minutes, no one wanted to fire the first shot.
Jeremy: all hell will break out, why do we keep losing...
ethan: got to take care of yourself
adam: everybody is close to somebody on this tribe...always someone raising their hand, I don't want to vote for that person
Michelle: the people that make me feel giddy, I will roll with and hopefully they feel that way about me too
Rob: have to trust someone, have to put your trust in other people, don't know until after you vote
Parv: a little diff for me, i'm a target, I don't have that many options
Adam: do you agree that Parv may have a bigger target, or there is a statue of you somewhere on the island
Adam says that it states the obvious...they are talking about the statue built of him
Ben: this alliance thing is new for me, it's like a circle, people are jumping up and talking to everyone, I am happy with where he is out
denise says that everyone was talking to every one
ethan says he doesn't know much about bunkers, he wants to get through right now...

time to vote

Ethan first voter

see Jeremy, adam, ethan, Parv

asks if anyone wants to play the idol, no one does!!!

Parvati
Adam
Adam
Adam
Ethan
Ethan
Ethan
Ethan

AWWWWWWW

Jeremy, Ben, Michelle, and Denise must have voted Ethan
Adam voted Parvati
Ethan, Parv, Rob voted Adam

Ethan gave his coin to Parvati

02-26-20, 10:07 PM (EST)
10. "So sad it was Ethan!!! NTOS promo...."
Jiffy: Next time on Survivor

Jiffy: When there is a snake in the grass See ADAM
Jeremy to Michelle: Like, Adam's got to go
Michelle in confessional: Adam is playing both sides and I am so sick of it
Jiffy: that's ready to strike
See Yul and Nick sitting in the shelter
See Tyson talking to Sandra and Tony
Tyson to Sandra and Tony: they want the people with connections gone, and we are going to get popped one at a time.
Jiffy: the venom could leave you paralyzed.

See Danni at the shore by herself
see Natalie in the water crying
See Amber laying down on her back crying.
Hear a doctor ask Ethan: you feel like you are going to faint?
See Ethan put his head down like he feels sick....

Sure looks like Ethan could be a medavac???

02-26-20, 10:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: So sad it was Ethan!!! NTOS promo...."
Wasn't there a spoiler that said no medevacs?

02-27-20, 08:49 AM (EST)
12. "RE: So sad it was Ethan!!! NTOS promo...."
Idk, but we heard Jeremy last week say that he didn't like someone else controlling the blindsides, well, that was key. Jeremy and Michelle got Ben AND Denise to vote out Ethan, to break up the Old School Alliance. Boston Rob is going to self destruct now because, with the last two weeks, he's no longer in the drivers seat. Now he needs to get along and become a nice little beta until he can get his just dessert.

He needs to thank his lucky stars that he's still in this game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •