The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S40 E03 - Time to Vote:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-20, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S40 E03 - Time to Vote:"
Which of these DAWS do you think will be the next sent to the Edhe of Extinction?

DAKAL (Red tribe)

Tyson Apostol
Sophie Clarke
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Wendell Holland
Yul Kwon
Sarah Lacina
Kim Spradlin-Wolfe
Tony Vlachos
Nick Wilson

SELE (Blue tribe)

Danni Boatwright
Jeremy Collins
Ben Driebergen
Michele Fitzgerald
Adam Klein
Rob Mariano
Parvati Shallow
Denise Stapley
Ethan Zohn

What do you say about bonus questions?

If you want, answer these:
- Does anyone get a Fire Token?
- Does anyone find an Hidden Immunity Idol?
- Does Jiffy mention the word "Legends"?
- Does anyone mention the $2Million prize?

Have Fun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ben Driebergen michel2 02-17-20 1
 Ben Flowerpower1 02-19-20 2
   RE: Ben michel2 02-19-20 4
 Jeremy Sheldor 02-19-20 3
   RE: Jeremy michel2 02-19-20 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-17-20, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ben Driebergen"
A snitch is the last thing that strategists want to have around them so Ben is voted out.

- Michelle gets Ben Fire Token
- No HII are found this week
- Of course Jiffy talks about the legends.
- I'll say Parvati talks about that during TC.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-20, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ben"
I think that Adam is caught in some shuttle with Ben. This will most likely pull he and Denise closer to the old schools, Rob + Parvati + Ethan + Danni. So that leaves Ben, Jeremy, and Michelle with the short straw.

Ben has wrecked havoc with his loose lips. So I will pick him, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Jeremy or Michelle either.

If Ben goes to EoE, I will guess he gives his token to Jeremy or Michelle
Idk about a HII
No, Jiffy will not say "legends"
No one mentions the 2 mil.

02-19-20, 08:29 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ben"

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-20, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jeremy"
Pretty sure Sele(Blue) loses the IC

Natalie, Jeremy, and Michele were on the outside of the vote last time. Seems like Jeremy would be the easy vote and blabbing Ben could be useful for spreading misinformation.

Also, is waiting for Post or Reply taking a long time for everyone else?

02-19-20, 08:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Jeremy"
It was slow with work's wifi yes, at home no.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •