The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S39|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-18-19, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S39|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please post all commentary in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget to have PHUN!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Down to Final 5... Flowerpower1 12-18-19 1
 Dean's game takes a big turn up. Flowerpower1 12-18-19 2
 Can Dean win this? Flowerpower1 12-18-19 3
 Dean getting VERY cocky Flowerpower1 12-18-19 4
 RE: S39|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... Flowerpower1 12-18-19 5
 Jiffy says Flowerpower1 12-18-19 6
 Pre challenge. Flowerpower1 12-18-19 7
 Who will our pick Flowerpower1 12-18-19 8
   RE: Who will our pick LTLer 12-18-19 11
 Noura is cruel. Flowerpower1 12-18-19 9
 RE: S39|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... Flowerpower1 12-18-19 10
 Day 39 Flowerpower1 12-18-19 12
 They try to make their case.... Flowerpower1 12-18-19 13
   RE: They try to make their case.... michel2 12-19-19 20
 Voting Flowerpower1 12-18-19 14
   RE: Voting michel2 12-19-19 21
   RE: Voting Chez 12-19-19 23
       RE: Voting michel2 12-19-19 24
 Reunion show Flowerpower1 12-18-19 15
 Talking to Kellee about Dan. Flowerpower1 12-18-19 16
   RE: Talking to Kellee about Dan. michel2 12-18-19 17
 Next season... Flowerpower1 12-18-19 18
 $2 Millions! michel2 12-18-19 19
   RE: $2 Millions! Flowerpower1 12-19-19 22
       RE: $2 Millions! michel2 12-20-19 25
           RE: $2 Millions! sj007 12-27-19 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-18-19, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Down to Final 5..."
Thet start int at the fubakem ubtirdyce the final 5, then Rob and Sandra, getting a standing ovation, Sandra with her tiara on, lol. Did you lean anything from the new players. But, it would be paying attention to Boston Rob. Rob says everything is a lesson....one visit left to I of the I's...
Boston rob at I of the I's....oly one will win, I found something on this show that nobody else has, my wife...Sandra found happiness in the money she won, the purpose of this I is to make players better, there to listen and give advice, still alot of work to do, only 3 will make the final, only one will win the million. Had a great time with each other, as they toast

What the he!!, here comes the boat....Lauren has confessional about the boat....see her...grab your personal belongings and get on the boat, excited to see what will happen
Dean: this is the fourth quarter, over time, last seconds, now it's time to turn it up a notch and close this out

Tommy: only person left that has not been to I of the I's...Tommy notes the cool house, I get first hug, he says, they all hug...feels great to be back to I of the I's, they gave me a lesson, in my heart of hearts I always knew I would make the F5....

Only 3 will plead case to jury, still only one for the million. I am sure you saw the house because for the rest of the game, you will live here....they have a gift, special edition i of the I's buffs, ending their chapter on I of the I's.

Sandra is sure that they made them better S players. Rob and Sandra leave....
Rob: everything here has been a lesson, they should know that there is no way we will not leave them with another test, maybe somebody is paying attention....

Noura: they say our land is your land, you will enjoy this....so much fruit and comfort, chickens, stove....I was loving it says Noura....
Janet: I am in the F5, and I have an idol, so I am guaranteed the F4, and note of these people can beat me at fire....Janet and Tommy talking....Tommy and mommy

Noura asks who are the biggest threats to win? Janet or Lauren....they say Janet.
Noura says that there is one weasel left, and that is Dean, for my game, let's get rid of Dean

see a colored board at the water.....Janet stepped on it. Tommy says there i some symbol on here....now he is looking at the machete in a different light, he thinks there is another clue, he finds a machete and a coconut with a pink/red interior....he is searching the coconuts, ...Tommy talks to Dean...since he is color blind, he shows the coconut to Dean, with his eyes he can't see these things, they look at the buff together...Dean says he is locked with taking Tommy to the end, they agree, final 2.....Dean walks past the board of red. I think it is under the red plank....Tommy notes that Dean is not helping him....He is not giving up. he sees the red plank and he finds an H marked....there is a symbol....H. He tells Dean about the other clue...

Tommy says that Dean has been no help....DK chillin.
Dean: If I were Tommy I would not have told me notheing...Tommy thinks the swing is an H. He really wants to find it before Tommy....see them searching everywhere. OMG, out of the corner of his eye, he sees the H mark on the swing....dean. Now's his chance. He taks the machete and finds the idol, advantage in the pole. You found the idol baby. I have found an HII on S. With 5 people left. I'm feeling good. Tommy just might be looking forever, I'm keeping it to myself....DK chillin is turning into DK villain.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-18-19, 09:28 PM (EST)
2. "Dean's game takes a big turn up."
Day 37

Challenge arena.

a big course, steps up to the end and a puzzle board.

dean gives back the necklace.

retrieve series of rope rungs, climb tower, then land balls on table maze. Why do I always think this challenges favor the MEN???

This is also a reward, food.

the men are there first....7 rope rungs to knock off and collect. Dean and Tommy 1 and 2...Tommy and Dean extend their lead.....Tomy and dean way out in front. now building the ladder.

Now the girls finally working on rope ladder. Dean and Tommy going up.....now have to maneuver bag of balls to survivor puzzle....Noura is now up with them....Dean and Tommy are tied in first....Tommy number one, dEan right there, untying balls, and start on maze. Now Noura is up now Lauren finally through first phase....Dean Noura and Tommy on maze must land e2 balls. Tommy has the first ball. Janet has her first ball. Dean is going for second hole first. Dean gets lands deepest difficult ball first. now he just has to get the easy one.

Dean misses the easy hole. Tommy at the end, Dean wins the IC.

Ugh. These challenges favor the men, big time, imo. How are these challenges equitable?

Dean gets to take one person to join him to eat. Dean takes Noura to go with him. We've been butting heads little bit, so this is to make amends.

Lauren: cann't deny t\he obvious, doing jury management but there is no way she'll fall for it,

Noura says thank you so much

DEan: DK chillin is no longer a goat....I've got an idol nullifier, and IN, and a HII. Mama look at now!

12-18-19, 09:40 PM (EST)
3. "Can Dean win this?"
They arrive at the dinner....They cheer....Noura says I want to thank you for putting our differences aside.
Noura: In this game my relationship with hi has been challenging. Noura said that she feels like this is a date, this whole romantic date, flirting, etc...
dean says at least we know you are crazy?
Noura says you are growing on me. Dean: do I want to sit here and let her yap the whole time? Absolutely not. But, trying to get in her good graces. If I win, I will select you, if You in, who will you take. She says that she promises that she will take him. Dean says he has a final two with Noura and with Tommy.

We just need Janet out.
Noura; taking all the fun and romanticism aside, I am liking it, Janet is too will like and has to go. put a fork in it.
Janet: at the final five last time I can play the idol. see her go with Tommy....This will be the big move, I will let them all nowto look at the fire lady. Put all the votes on me and I will vote Noura....they want to get out Lauren, says Janet....

Janet is already thinking about what I am going to say to the jury. If he wins, I will take you, Tommy says she is my survivor mom. Ilove her, she's great but sadly, I really need her out of this game and she is the best fire maker, at F3, she would win. This is the last time. Janet wants Lauren out, but she has been my ride or die out since day 1.
Lauren: Janet has an idol, and she wants me to go home, my name rests in the hands of Dean. We cannot beat her. I worry because I want to be close with Tommy.

Dean says if Lauren squeaks by, she will beat both of us says Dean to Tommy. Dean lknnows for a fact that Janet has one. But Dean is making us think it could be Lauren that he votes for. If he cuts Lauren, Tommy will only have me to run to.

Tommy is getting this weird gut feeling about Dean....There is nothing that is more frustrating that his, usually I am the one that picks who goes home.
Dean says that someone will be shocked and take a look at the jury, they will be WOAAA....

12-18-19, 09:50 PM (EST)
4. "Dean getting VERY cocky"
Tribal council....

Dean: any relief at winning two IN in' a row? Still thinking about tomorrow, if I do win, will you take me with you.
Lauren: Pandemonium set in after they left for reward.
Janet: What is it about the fire, it's a stone fireplace....the best
He tells Lauren that the final four fire challenge is pivotal. Janet, you don't seem concerned. I dev'd a rep being called the fire lady....
Lauren: what is the game play? Noura: it's a bout the jury and their perspective on us. what do we think they will think?
Tommy: we don't know if their perspective is shifting. Tommy says as a teacher I grade but each of them may love blindsides, but others not so much...
Janet: there are so few choices, rolling the dice....dean says it's like flipping the coin.

Time to vote.

Janet votes Loren
Tommy votes Janet
See Janet.

Vote tally

Janet plays her idol. But the idol nullifier is played, blocks the play of an idol, this was played against Janet. Idol has no power. Votes:

Loren
Janet
Janet
Janet

She's out. Here Aaron say nobody wanted to go against her in the fire challenge.

by guys.

Dean playing to the jury They knew it was him.

Janet says she allowed herself to get really hopeful...proud of the game she played because it is who she is.

12-18-19, 09:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S39|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Janet comes out. Her biggest fear was she was the oldest and would be first out. She hates the nullifier....Jiffy tells her that you are the one that told Tommy. She didn't listen to her gut, and she told Tommy. Stay true to who you are....is what she says.

12-18-19, 10:06 PM (EST)
6. "Jiffy says"
...with the fire making challenge, anyone could win.

Dean feeling cocky tasing about his big moves, so he needs to win todays challenge cause he doesn't make fire.

Tommy and Noura talking....I'm telling her I
can't make fire, even though I can, I need a plan if I don't win, I want to kiss their butt before the challenge. Tommy and Noura talking, Tommy is pitching to her, but he doesn't get her, he's trying to make the others appear bad. He tells her that he doesn't want to take Lauren...
Noura: It feels nice that I am a hot commodity....Noura is becoming popular now.

Noura says that she is going to be selfish at the end....N says it's a balance....Tommy says that Dean is being Survivor nice right now. she says she wants to do what will serve her best.

Not really seeing much of Lauren at all at this point. Will Dean, Tommy, NOura be our final three?

12-18-19, 10:15 PM (EST)
7. "Pre challenge."
At challenge arena.

A familiar challenge, says Jeff. For last time Immunity is back up for grabs. Stack letter blocks on wobbly table. Winner guaranteed place in F3, chooses who will go with you and leave other two to battle it out in fire making challenge.

Will take a steady hand to win the challenge. None f them can do it. Dean has his first word. Noura had full first word. Dean in lead, Noura right there, Tommy starting to get it. Noura has two words, Dean has two. Dean dropped a letter. Noura is in the lead. Noura is down to five letters left in the challenge. Noura is looking good. Dean drops. Noura just has to get back....Noura wins the final IC! Guarentees herself a spot at final TC....

Who will she take with her?

See Lauren. Noura is jumping up and down.
Noura: I am proud of myself, look what you are capable of, I thought I would be the first voted out, look what you can do when you believe in yourself. the impossible.

12-18-19, 10:26 PM (EST)
8. "Who will our pick "
Tommy: Noura has all the power in this game, I am scared. She changes her mind all the time. Hard to deal with the unknown. She already nows what she will do, she will tell them.
Noura: feels so good to win, solidifies me in final three, my game has been unique, fun, and this decision is very important, I will be very selfish...

we are nervous. she will explain....Lauren, you have given me a friend in this game, you are my number one.
Dean,
Tommy....you helped me to get to where I a
TommY: Noura is talking all the time...we don't really know where she is going, spit it out...
Matters what the jury thinks. but because you are such a threat it will be your going to fire. Aginst who? Lauren is crying.

Dean is going to go to fire with Lauren.
Tommy says he owes her his life

Lauren is bawling. I haven't made fire the whole time I have been here....I will not lose without a fight....see dean practicing.
Lauren is crying, fully teared, fully emotional. I hope she thinks I am super good at it because I have never made fire in my life, if I can win this it will seal a good looking resume....

Tommy, it's a dream come true, one will make the jury so I still need their vote. Lauren is my best friend, love for her to win, but she would win. I don't want her sitting in the final three because I don't want to split votes with her. so he's helping Dean make fire and do it will....If I am sitting next to Dean and Noura I think I have a really good chance to win a million dollars.

Noura and Lauren are in a big fight, Noura is threatening to steal the machete's right now. Lauren is pissed....which is fuel that I will use tonight, the title is so important to me, you look up to them keep winning and winning and I know that I can do this, because I know that I have to win.

a good last confessional from Lauren before TC!!! Go Lauren!!!

LTLer 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-18-19, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LTLer Click to send private message to LTLer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who will our pick "
I don't care for any of the final three, but Noura is probably my least favorite.

12-18-19, 10:39 PM (EST)
9. "Noura is cruel."
Worst. cast. ever.

TC.

Noura: did you have moments of reflection. For me it's been about appreciating every single step, shows you you have so much more in you than you know. Hard decisions to make, we get back and I told them, Lauren, you've been my number one....your face is smirky.....am I going to risk my game to bring my Lauren because you are number one. Lauren says she will not apologize for being combative because she will never go out without a fight. She says she is my number one but then she makes me make fire. Your motive is clear, she wants to pick someone that will take out Lauren in fire making. She agrees, she picked Dean.
Tommy is grateful that he is picked,
Dean wasn't too surprised, he went to practice and he's feeling good.
Lauren and Dean take your spots.

Each have same amount of supplies.

dean building structure first and then get fire. dean shaves magnesium. Dean has it first. Dean has it. Now lauren has it. Lauren adding sticks....both have fire, Lauren needs to get more st8icks in.....Dean is going to win.....Noura is cheering hi.....Dean wins.
Dean says for the record this is the first time I have made fire this whole game.

Lauren is crying Believing in my self. that is what this game has been for me.

hugs Jiffy. Lauren yells, love you tommy.

JI am so over this cast.

12-18-19, 10:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S39|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Lauren's last words: I love Survivor and I want to play again.

They introduce Lauren at the finale....too big of a social threat, says Jiffy. She talks about being an inspiration to young people.

12-18-19, 10:49 PM (EST)
12. "Day 39"
Day 39 on season 39.
Noura can see her strategy...blah blah....
Champagne breakfast...
Tommy: day 39 is glorious, big shot at winning a million, hardest thing I have done, but now I can conquer anything in my life
Dean: I am confident in my game. TBh, N is a long shot, feels like a final 2...dean vs tommy, magic vs bird
tommy thinks it is a 2 man contest but you can't count out Noura.
Tommy: My name is about social. when N asks me can I hep you with my speech. sure, they call Dean a lackey. The reason he is here is because no one wanted to vote him out everyone wanted to sit next to him in front of jury.
Tommy says that it all comes down to tonight. I have been playing from pretty darn well since the beginning.
DEan is counting all his idols a the reason he should win.
Noura did it, it's not replica table....noura thinks she has a shot.

Tribal:

Jury will decide which of the three of you are tohe sole S and the winner of the million.

12-18-19, 11:14 PM (EST)
13. "They try to make their case...."
Jury is asking questions
1. Jack: he says they are tremendously undecided. Be clear and honest about what you are saying.
Kellee: based on outwit, what was your strategies, and then we decide that. Start with Dean: don't be the loudest guy in room, don't be most athletic, don't be smartest. did the dk chillin'. Would someone as smart as Kellee, why did she trust me? plays in to my social game.
Noura: coming into this game, I am not typical S fan, don't be bland, bossy, not trustworthy, don't be super strong, super strategic....talking way too much, has lost the jury. Elaine says she didn't think she had any strategy, just played emotionally. Noura is awful. they are done with her. telling her to stop. The jury says that she made emotional decisions.
Tommy: it was about me making connections with everybody, need you to feel you can come to me and I also wanted to play in the middle....not vokai strong. I made big moves...dean told me at 8 someone was writing my name down, so at tribal I was able to convince people to not vote me and he got someone to play their idol.
Dean is saying that he wasn't promising anything to anyone, like Tommy was. Tommy said he wanted to connect he played this game hard, see didn't "chill"....we just had Dean coming along, in this game you can't ride coattails.
He tells Janet he decided to vote her out at 8....wasn't easy .
Jamal tells them you are doing great. There were some lines i could cross in this game. What were some lines you weren't willing to cross. Noura says she tries to be transparent. Tommy says he spends his whole life serving others, he wouldn't bully anyone. Dean says he didn't think about it, for him, he wouldn't promise a final three if he didn't really mean it.
Kellee says she doesn't get Dean. I just go with the flow, try to stay optimistic...so never getting negative is my big thing in life.
Out play: how you deal with the conditions put on you.
Jamal: help me understand why you brought Tommy...
Noura says Dean never made any big moves. you brought tommy. I thought I could beat him over Lauren. He told me he couldn't make fire.
Tommy said it shows how good I am at the game. If you want this season to be about who won the fire challenge, I spun it so she would pick Lauren to get out and I could go.
Noura now I am in charge of myself, that is when I started to thrive.
Dean says this game is like a horse race, I won two out of the three last challenges. Tommy says he thought idols and IN"s were curses. I brought them to a family visit. so I didn't want that necklace. I was all about social. my strategy with outplay, I knew where the advantages were....I knew Janet had an idol, dean had the nullifier.

Dean talking about the legacy advantage....so 9 and 6 was real. Jamal tells him it was fake. This could seal Dean's doom. He didn't need to use it. and I got one more for you....Dean found the HII on the I of the I's. He's yelling at Tommy.....anything you can do, I can do better.
Tommy tells you that they are not moves, you didn't even play them.
Dean contradicted himself. said he didn't make a final pact with anyone, and then he says that Elizabeth was his f2.

Outplay.
Tommy says that season 39, play from day one, who do you want to represent the game, I played and played alot of risky moves, had to put people there at the jury before I went there.
Noura: thank you, we've learned alot about ourselves, wanted to be authentic and transparent, I am not a player that you have ever seen before, done everything I could do, no matter what I am connected socially, heaped me get to where I am now.
dean: think about survivor, think about the jaw dropping moments, the idol nullifier, and couple that with the moments of the game. I was at the bottom the whole game and then the fourth quarter hits, you saw my end game...

Personally, I think Dean made the best case. fwiw.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-19-19, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: They try to make their case...."
"Personally, I think Dean made the best case. fwiw."

At one point he was but then, quite suddenly, it came out that he had been a turn-coat, voting against his allies for no good reason in some cases. His contradictions cost him dearly and only two Lairo's voted for him.

12-18-19, 11:22 PM (EST)
14. "Voting"
Jack is first voter.

Lauren votes Tommy. This is what loyalty looks like

Aaron votes Dean: fourth quarter blew the top off the roof

See you back in LA....

Here he comes with the jug back in LA....high fiving the audience as he goes.

Jiffy says there can only be one winner

Tommy
Dean
Tommy
Dean
Tommy
Tommy
Tommy
Winner: Tommy

Won on strictly a social game.

Elizabeth voted for Dean, and Aaron voted for Dean, the rest voted for Tommy.

12-19-19, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Voting"
Tommy pretty much played the game I've played on line. I'm never able to win competitions based on computer games against all these video game wizards so I've always tried to be an ally to everyone but still play against everyone.

It's not easy to Outalst when you never have protection so I have to admire Tommy's game.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-19-19, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Voting"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-19 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

I'm glad Dean did not win. I did not like him ever since the Kellee vote-off. After she had saved him the previous episode, I think he owed her at least the courtesy of letting her know votes were coming her way. The way he did at the recent TC when he gave that courtesy to Tommy.

Kellee would have played an idol, Dan would have been voted out and the season would have played out entirely differently.

Also, I thought Dean looked smarmy this entire final episode. What a jerk.

12-19-19, 08:23 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Voting"
I totally agree with you Chez

12-18-19, 11:35 PM (EST)
15. "Reunion show"
Dean: Too little too late, brotha. Detective Dean. DK chillin', dk villain.

Tommy wins the game strictly on social skills. Everyone loved him.

Tommy said that information was my game, knowing stuff. I was very open and real with people. they told me they had idols and advantages. Sandra is there....they talk....Rob is there too. you betrayed and played. any guilt with that? Honest as I can, I love these people, but when I was going to bed, I wasn't playing to make best friends, I was playing to make the money.

Rob gives Tommy credit they all said that Tommy was their ride or die. they all said they were with Tommy.

Dean great 4th quarter surge. What was the positive takeaway. I can say with confidence the best life experience I have ever had, strips you down, hit lowest of lows, just be grateful for everything we do have.
Noura. for all your crazy unpredictable, what is the comfiration for you, if you follow the herd, you'll never be heard, Can learn alot from the legends but be a peacock, stand out, shake your tail feather, be you.

Elaine, captured the heart of the fans. She was open and vulnerable. Did it deliver what you needed. She came out searching for something and it gave her more than she needed. He gave me so much more, forever blessed.

Karishma: One of the most powerful moments we had was the hug from your husband. What did you take away from that moment. She knew she would have a tough time with the elements, and didn't expect the social play, just reminded about the people from home. aapreciate what you have at home and you choose happiness every single day.

Now the do-rag Jack and Jamal talk. Jack is not at the reunion. He and Jack are living together now. They had a friendship out there and as friends you can have those hard conversations.

Sia awards her favorite player with cash, her philosophy rewarding three people....Jamal, would like to give you 15,000$$$, Elaine: Sia giving her $100,000. $100,000 to Janet. It's her birthday gift to herself.

12-18-19, 11:48 PM (EST)
16. "Talking to Kellee about Dan."
Jiffy determined to make this a positive.

Dan's unwanted touching. They intended to do the right thing but now they have learned what they should have done. Now moving forward will be better....all because of Kellee. Jiffy tells her that she was right. Right to speak up and step up. He apologizes for her pain, she didn't ask for it and didn't deserve it.

She's very nervous. so much pressure on this moment, building up for many months. Wants to do right by her voice...inappropriate touching, is what they are calling it. It was hard for her that Dan remained in the game even after she spoke up.

hopes institutions are capable of change. Jiffy assures her that they can and will.

12-18-19, 11:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Talking to Kellee about Dan."
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-19 AT 11:53 PM (EST)

Didn't Jeff indirectly confirm that Dan's disqualification wasn't really about a second incident but because they realized he was going to be taken to the end?

I always figured it was a lot like an NFL referree who called Pass Interference on a borderline play and then repays the Defense by calling a Holding penalty on the Offense.

PS. but to say this was their first time dealing with this is a lie considering the Ted-Ghandia and the Sue-Hatch incidents.

12-18-19, 11:58 PM (EST)
18. "Next season..."
War

Season 40

20 returning winners.

Pavarti
Tony
Ethan
Robfadda: His kids will be upset if he has to vote off Mommy.
compete in epic challenges
face the return of edge of extinction
playing for the biggest prize in reality tv history...competing for 2 million dollars
Most anticipated of all time
my competition here is the greatest of all time says Adam
who doesn't want to play with the bst of the best?

Also there was something else they are going to introduce....something about tokens? What the heck?

They see Amber....Rob and Sandra....beginning in February.

Bring it on!

12-18-19, 11:59 PM (EST)
19. "$2 Millions!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-19 AT 00:03 AM (EST)

That should get their attention!

Who is the one winner that you'll miss? For me it's Chris.

ETA. Looking again at the list, I'll also miss Jenna, Brian, Earl and Todd but I guess they're too old school for Jiffy.

12-19-19, 09:29 AM (EST)
22. "RE: $2 Millions!"
Definitely, Chris, numero uno. Gotta say I would have liked to have seen Hatch in there as well. Cochran, perhaps.

12-20-19, 00:07 AM (EST)
25. "RE: $2 Millions!"
Hatch, yes, Cochran, No. It hasn't been long enough.

sj007 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-27-19, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: $2 Millions!"
Another final tribal where the 3rd person is irrelevant. I think Dean had it won maybe til those final 2 promises he had made came out in the open that contradicted what he had said earlier. If I was that 3rd person goat I would much rather go out as a 3 in a 2 person final tribal then sit there and be irrelevant and humiliated with no votes and no shot to win. From what Probst said in the finale when they talked to other players, some of the other players confirmed what Dan was doing. So CBS had evidence other than he said/she said of Dan and Kellee. Other players knew. They still kept him in the game. Then he says other players had said they were gonna take Dan to the end. That's what prompted his removal. Not the fact he was sexually harassing someone but that he may get to the final and CBS would get a lot more backlash for it. Isn't Dan some kind of high end Hollywood agent? He is probably used to this type of behavior and getting away with it because that's what happens in show business. Shows this kind of stuff is still going on in Hollywood and the real world. Many women are still probably afraid to come forward because of incidents like this. Good to see a lot of progress is being made. Pardon my cynicism.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •