The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S39-W13-E14 Title and Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-13-19, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S39-W13-E14 Title and Clues"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-19 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

"Mama, Look at Me Now"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease Sheldor 12-13-19 1
   RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease Flowerpower1 12-14-19 2
       RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease coldbrewer 12-14-19 3
           RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease michel2 12-14-19 4
               RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease Flowerpower1 12-15-19 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-19, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease"
Dalton: There is still a game going on out there with Janet, Tommy, Dean, Lauren, and Noura all still vying for the million dollars. What can you say about next week’s finale?

Jeff: This has been a very unique season with so many different powerful moments and light shed on so many topics. But simply from a game point of view — the Island of the Idols twist has really had a big impact. So many of the visits and tests with Sandra and Rob have resulted in game changing moments back at camp. The finale is no different! There is one more visit to Island of the Idols, and it could change the entire game. I love finales, and this is a good one!

Survivor host Jeff Probst talks about first player ever ejected from the game
By Dalton Ross
December 11, 2019 at 09:00 PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2019/12/11/survivor-host-jeff-probst-dan-spilo-removed-episode-13/

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-19, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease"
So, the F5 are: Lauren, Tommy, Dean, Noura, and Janet.

Of this F5, the ONLY one that has not gone to I of the I's is Tommy. Seriously, he's going to get an advantage? Or, will they all go? If Tommy gets an advantage at this stage, he's golden.

This finale seems very predictable. Janet has to go at F5, with her, "We've got to play this HII", and then Dean with his idol nullifier and he KNOWS who has the idol.

Tommy has a very real chance at winning the final IC anyway. If he wins an advantage to the IC, he's in. If he goes, who will he take? Noura?

Leaving Dean and Lauren to fight it out at fire making?

Ugh.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-19, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease"
My gut is telling me Tommy is the decoy winner. Prediction:

F5 Janet via nullifyer
F4: Lauren. Dean wins immunity and takes Noura. L/T Duke it out.

I have this weird feeling Dean wins.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-19, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease"
"I have this weird feeling Dean wins."

In a Final 3 format it's always dumb to keep a member of the minority tribe because they have a lot of jurors waiting to get revenge on the majority. But I think Tommy wins this because he's had the best edit outside of Janet whose "Hero" edit is great but she seems doomed to fall at 5.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-19, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S39-W13-E14 Jeff Probst Tease"
I agree with Coldbrewer that I too have a feeling that Tommy is the decoy winner. But, I feel like the best player of the game that we have been shown in editing is Lauren. I will never forget when Tommy felt he was going next, he cried to Lauren, and she talked him off the ledge. She is the strategic one of the two. Now we see that he's trying to throw her under the bus. When the loved ones visited we heard Lauren's last words to her husband...."I'm going to WIN, I'm going to WIN!" So, for me, I really think that Lauren has been edited as the winner. She has also heeded Rob and Sandra's advice throughout the season. Last episode we heard her say she could ride to the end, or she could make a move like one of her mentors, Sandra. But, we saw that plan fail, as Janet didn't take the bait.

Regarding Dean. He's made alot of enemies along the way. But, no question, he's gaining momentum now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •