The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S39-Wk10-Ep11|Vidcaps|Bring on the Bacon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-21-19, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S39-Wk10-Ep11|Vidcaps|Bring on the Bacon"
Please place all vidcaps and discussion on said vidcaps in this thread, note, "no sourced spoilers", thank you!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S39-Wk10-Ep11|NTOS Sheldor 11-21-19 1
 Promo.... Flowerpower1 11-23-19 2
   thoughts on the promos.... Flowerpower1 11-24-19 3
       RE: thoughts on the promos.... michel2 11-24-19 4
           RE: thoughts on the promos.... Flowerpower1 11-24-19 5
               RE: thoughts on the promos.... CTgirl 11-24-19 6
                   RE: thoughts on the promos.... Flowerpower1 11-24-19 7
               RE: thoughts on the promos.... michel2 11-25-19 8
 S39-Wk10-Ep11|Press Images Sheldor 11-25-19 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-21-19, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S39-Wk10-Ep11|NTOS"

Survivor Island of the Idols: Episode Ten Eleven Preview/Final Words
ZP Survivor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-YQmjVOgME
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-19, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Promo...."
Jiffy: Individual Immunity is ....

Jiffy: ...back up....

Jiffy: ...for grabs!

Jiffy: Either compete, or....

Jiffy: ....EAT!

Lauren in confessional: Bring on the bacon!

11-24-19, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "thoughts on the promos...."
This week in the Preview Promo (NTOS) we have a shot of I of the I's. Someone who hasn't gone will go this week. Could it be Lauren? She has something that is going to "change her game" and has Tommy saying, Let's F*&^ing GO!

We hear Dean refer to the Goats assembling, and then we see a shot of Noura and Elizabeth, who look like they are conspiring. Remember, Noura, Elaine, and Elizabeth all know what is available on I of the I's. Jiffy says, you need to travel in a pack, and we see Elizabeth. So, Elizabeth finds a new pack to travel with.....the goats? Who are the goats? Noura, Dan, Elaine, Elizabeth, Karishma? Looks like the goats have numbers.

In the next promo, Jiffy tells them at the IC, that they will have a choice, they can EAT, or they can COMPETE. Then we hear Lauren say, "Bring on the bacon". Clearly, Lauren will not choose to compete.

I feel like there will be yet another blindside. Lauren. If she has an idol, however, and plays it, could be Elizabeth?

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-24-19, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: thoughts on the promos...."
Yes FP. As soon as I heard Lauren say bring ion the bacon I thouhgt there'll be plenty of bacon at Ponderosa. It would be another big blindside and it would keep the nasties in for another week but I don't care anymore.

11-24-19, 12:45 PM (EST)
5. "RE: thoughts on the promos...."
I don't care anymore.

I hear you, michel.

I think this cast is horrific, worst cast ever. I have to wonder if you get chosen to be on this show if you can check a box that makes you outside the box....outliers, weirdo's, narcissists, masochists, homophobes, racists, mental health issues, germaphobes on a dirty island, borderline sex offenders, etc. All the more likely to have "social and relevant" issues arise so Survivor can capitalize on them? Let's get back to basics, PLEASE!

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-19, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: thoughts on the promos...."
It's really sad that the season is turning out the way it is. The ethnic diversity in casting was refreshing...when the cast was announced! This season is blowing up in their faces and if next season is a snoozer with the all-stars, I will be tempted to call it a day. It's been a good run. Even Rob C. is alluding to what he will do when Survivor is off the air.

11-24-19, 08:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: thoughts on the promos...."

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-25-19, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: thoughts on the promos...."
FP asked: "I have to wonder if you get chosen to be on this show if you can check a box that makes you outside the box..."

I'm sure they do but they have been doing that from the start. It wasn't a coincidence that the gay Hatch and liberals like Kelly and Sean were put on a tribe with the conservatives Rudy, Sue and Dirk. Somehow it worked...well not for Dirk but for the other 5!

I think we even expect it: Once, I considered applying for Canada's Amazing Race; I figured my application could draw interest considering that my best friend is English from Western Canada. He is ultra religious and a staunch federalist while I'm French, a Québec Nationalist and rather not religious. I'm sure casting looks for story angles well before the cameras start rolling.

Also, I think we all have our blindspots. When I played on-line Survivor I always had problems dealing with the "extravagants". I mean, you have to play in character but some carry it much too far so I thought they'd be easy targets. The problem was that they'd often had strong allies and it exposed my game.

11-25-19, 10:04 PM (EST)
9. "S39-Wk10-Ep11|Press Images"
Only Screen Grabs available for Episode 11

S39_Ep11_SG_03b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 03:52 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_04b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 03:52 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_05b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 03:52 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_11b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 03:57 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_12b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 03:57 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_13b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 03:57 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_17b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 04:04 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_26b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 04:11 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_27b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 04:11 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_28b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 04:11 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_32b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 04:22 PM PST

S39_Ep11_SG_36b.jpg Screen Grab Taken At 11/22/19 04:22 PM PST

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •