The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-19-19, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
SPOILER ALERT: No game spoilers here, but if you don't want to know who the likely cast members are, this thread isn't for you.

Season 40 will have a cast exclusively of former winners of 'Survivor'. Inside Survivor has supposedly found out who are the 20 former winners that recently left for Fiji and are currently being filmed. This should be interesting as it's a level playing field for everyone (except Sandra, who has two wins), plus we'll have a married couple competing on the show.

The rumoured 20:

Amber Mariano (season 8)
Danni Boatwright (11)
Denise Stapley (25)
Kim Spradlin (24)
Michele Fitzgerald (32)
Natalie Anderson (29)
Parvati Shallow (16)
Sandra Diaz-Twine (7 and 20)
Sarah Lacina (34)
Sophie Clarke (23)
Adam Klein (33)
Ben Dreibergen (35)
Ethan Zohn (3)
Jeremy Collins (31)
Nick Wilson (37)
Rob Mariano (22)
Tony Vlachos (28)
Tyson Apostol (27)
Wendell Holland (36)
Yul Kwon (13)

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-40-cast-revealed

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List michel2 05-19-19 1
   RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List PepeLePew13 05-19-19 2
       RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List michel2 05-19-19 5
   RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List PepeLePew13 05-19-19 6
       RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List Sheldor 05-23-19 11
 Hatch wasn't invited PepeLePew13 05-19-19 3
   RE: Hatch wasn't invited michel2 05-19-19 4
 RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List Chez 05-22-19 7
   RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List michel2 05-22-19 8
       RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List Chez 05-22-19 9
           RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List PepeLePew13 05-22-19 10
 Followup article on S40 casting Chez 05-28-19 12
   RE: Followup article on S40 casting sj007 05-29-19 13
       RE: Followup article on S40 casting Chez 05-31-19 14
       RE: Followup article on S40 casting michel2 06-01-19 15
           RE: Followup article on S40 casting sj007 06-05-19 16
               RE: Followup article on S40 casting michel2 06-05-19 17
                   RE: Followup article on S40 casting sj007 06-06-19 18
 The Tribes michel2 12-24-19 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-19, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-19 AT 02:06 PM (EST)

Thank you for bringing this over Pepe. I guess it will be the oldest cast ever seen! I'll be curious to see which are considered the "biggest" threats. With returning players it's usually those that have shown they can't be trusted but this time it applies to most. I'd say that Amber, Danni, Michele, Sophie, Denise, Nick, Ethan, Jeremy and Yul are the only ones who didn't really betray an ally.

ETA: Any whispers that this will be the final season?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-19-19, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
I haven't heard any whispers either way as to whether this would be the final season.

I'd think that the biggest targets right off the block would be the Marianos -- they're a guaranteed voting bloc and Rob is sneakier than most of the contestants out there.

05-19-19, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
Rob for sure will be an early target but if he goes then Amber is just a lamb. Of course, I just realized that they can't be placed on the same tribe so if Lamber's tribe losses and Rob is still there then she could be taken out as a precautionary measure.

05-19-19, 07:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
Age - youngest to oldest:

28 - Nick
28 - Michele
28 - Adam
29 - Sophie
33 - Natalie
35 - Sarah
35 - Wendell
36 - Ben
36 - Parvati
36 - Kim
39 - Tyson
40 - Amber (!! I remember when she was 22)
41 - Jeremy
43 - Rob
43 - Danni
44 - Yul
44 - Sandra
45 - Tony
45 - Ethan
48 - Denise

Average = 37.8

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-23-19, 05:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
Thanks PepeLePew!

Definitely the OLDEST cast ever!
No one under 28 years old but also no one over 48 years old.

Cast Sorted By Season

S03: Ethan Zohn
S07: Sandra Diaz-Twine (and S20)
S08: Amber Mariano

S11: Danni Boatwright
S13: Yul Kwon
S16: Parvati Shallow

S20: Sandra Diaz-Twine (and S07)
S22: Rob Mariano
S23: Sophie Clarke
S24: Kim Spradlin
S25: Denise Stapley
S27: Tyson Apostol
S28: Tony Vlachos
S29: Natalie Anderson

S31: Jeremy Collins
S32: Michele Fitzgerald
S33: Adam Klein
S34: Sarah Lacina
S35: Ben Dreibergen
S36: Wendell Holland
S37: Nick Wilson

Definitely a recency bias...

EVERY Winner Between S20 and S37 except for Fabio, Cochran, and Mike Holloway!

4 Missing Women Winners

S02: Tina Wesson
S04: Vecepia Towery
S06: Jenna Morasca
S19: Natalie White

12 Missing Men Winners

S01: Richard Hatch
S05: Brian Heidik
S09: Chris Daugherty
S10: Tom Westman
S12: Aras Baskauskas
S14: Earl Cole
S15: Todd Herzog
S17: Robert "Bob" Crowley
S18: James "J.T." Thomas Jr.
S21: Jud "Fabio" Birza
S26: John Cochran
S30: Mike Holloway

05-19-19, 03:18 PM (EST)
3. "Hatch wasn't invited"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-19 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

Richard Hatch replies to Evel D!ck that he wasn't invited to take part

05-19-19, 04:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Hatch wasn't invited"
That stupid decision just had to come from Probst.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-22-19, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
LAST EDITED ON 05-22-19 AT 05:30 PM (EST)

Naturally Rob and Amber have the strongest connection and will need to be severed ASAP. But there are other links especially of winners who played on the same season. The ones that stand out right away are:

Parvati with numerous others including Yul, Sandra, Tyson and Rob. I would say Parvati is a likely early boot.
Rob and Amber with Ethan (AllStars) - though R&A were never on the same tribe with Ethan.
Rob and Sandra
Tony and Sarah (twice)
Natalie and Jeremy

Edited to add - remembering Parvati, Rob, Sandra and Tyson were all "Villains" together

05-22-19, 05:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
well...I wouldn't say that Amber and Ethan were never together!!

05-22-19, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
LOL - another thought to consider!

05-22-19, 08:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Season 40 - Rumoured Cast List"
Yeah, I'm not sure how widely known it was at the time, but Lamber and Ethan did date for a little while before both moved onto relationships with other 'Survivors'.

05-28-19, 10:06 PM (EST)
12. "Followup article on S40 casting"
Below is a link to another article regarding the Season 40 cast list, giving more information on the casting process and timeline.

http://insidesurvivor.com/the-rumor-mill-whats-the-story-with-survivor-season-40-38815

sj007 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-29-19, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Followup article on S40 casting"
Thanks Pepe for the leak. I would imagine with over 26,000 posts you're quite the reliable source. I was hoping for this. I said a couple of years ago here that season 40 should be heroes vs villains part 2. We'll see, maybe they stole my idea lol. On many people's lists including mine season 20 goes down as the best. Hoping part 2 will live up to the hype. I'm sad Jud didn't make the cut, right. As to Hatch that was really dumb not to include him. He's the original villain. Is he out of jail? Too bad JT didn't make it so he can redeem himself for one of the biggest survivor blunders ever.

05-31-19, 08:28 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Followup article on S40 casting"
Regarding the absence of Richard Hatch, this is what the author of the article I linked had to say about that -

◦Richard Hatch – the absence of the show’s original winner caused the biggest reaction when we first posted the cast list. Personally, I never had confirmation on Hatch being in the mix for the season, despite his name appearing on several rumored cast lists. Initially, when asked on Twitter why he wasn’t part of season 40, the Borneo winner said he “wasn’t invited to play.” However, in an alleged message to a fan, Hatch claimed he was cleared to compete but then dropped days before being scheduled to fly to LA. He also stated that the decision to cut him had nothing to do with the infamous All-Stars incident involving Sue Hawk, in which he says he was “completely cleared of any wrongdoing.” That said, whether Hatch was “cleared” or not, it isn’t a leap to believe that CBS was worried about fans and the media bringing the incident back up had Hatch been part of the cast, especially with CBS recently facing its own Me Too controversies.

06-01-19, 06:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Followup article on S40 casting"
Along with Cook Islands, Micronesia, Redemption Island, So Pathetic, Blood vs Waters and Second Chance, I think that Heroes Vs Villains was totally fixed. It was done to have Hantz, Survivor's new star, make it to the very end.

We had evidence that a member of production flew with Parvati to Samoa while season 19 was filming. It became obvious that Parvati was directed to align with Hantz. We also heard from Amanda that she'd never play again because she didn't like what production did during the season. The biggest move before the merger was the vote that eliminated Tyson. Even Tyson himself was unable to explain his decision in a way that made sense. Why? I think he was told to vote that way to save Hantz. Tyson was nicely rewarded in his next season!

06-05-19, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sj007 Click to send private message to sj007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Followup article on S40 casting"
Thanks Michel for that. I didn't know about the Parvati deal and Amanda thing. Makes sense though. If that is true then you can't put season 20 as best season anymore. Maybe we can start a best fixed seasons of survivor and it would probably top that. Or how about best fixed reality shows of cbs? It's just like how cbs sticks their nose in the amazing race and the outcomes. That pisses me off to no end and I wish more fans knew about the behind the scenes b.s. that goes on. If I was a player and knew about that ##### going on behind the scenes, I wouldn't put up with it and somehow that info would find it's way to the media. ##### cbs! I forgot about the Tyson stupid ##### vote. That was a turning point just like the J.T. blunder. That vote entirely changed the game and I don't think Sandra wins if it went down like it was supposed to. I really wish info about behind the scenes shenanigans would spread like wildfire into the mainstream media about these reality shows. Educate fans and viewers that a lot of it is bullshit! Because these reality shows are the furthest thing from reality!

06-05-19, 10:10 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Followup article on S40 casting"
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-19 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

Season 20 still works as a funny season though. One of the best stories we had was the conclusion of the 10 year story arc between Jerry and her cowboy.

Players don't spill the beans for many reasons, the biggest being that you don't want a corporation as powerful as SeeBS against you when you can gain favor from it instead. Take Woo who played along with the script that led to Tony's win: Not only did Woo get reinvited to play again in second chance but he got commercial contracts. Boston Rob and Tyson each got a win in RI and BvW and the million that went with it for their cooperation in HvV. Rupert got to play with his wife in both Survivor and TAR. The list goes on and on...

As for my favorite seasons, it is easy for me: I take the first 12 minus All-Stars with China taking its place. That shows you how long I've been suffering... At least Survivor as a TV show is always entertaining and some seasons like David vs Goliath, Ghost Island, Worlds Apart, One World, Samoa and Tocantins have been interesting

06-06-19, 06:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Followup article on S40 casting"
Seriously I really didn't know about some of the behind the scenes bullshit that happens til I came here. It really sours me on these 2 shows because they are 2 of my favorites. I have seen fixes of seasons by CBS for awhile now but didn't know how deep it goes for some seasons. I agree mostly with purplerock podcast season rankings and I agree with the top 10 for except s28 cuz Vlachos is a lying ##### undeserving winner and s20 for CBS fixing the outcome.

12-24-19, 12:17 PM (EST)
19. "The Tribes "
Maybe this will get the bad taste left in our mouths from last season. These spoilers come from Survivor Unite at Sucks:

The season is called "Winners at War"

Red Tribe: Adam, Ben, Danni, Denise, Ethan, Jeremy, Michele, Natalie, Parvati, Rob

Blue Tribe: Amber, Kim, Nick, Sandra, Sarah, Sophie, Tony, Tyson, Wendell, Yul

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •