The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38 - The Finale! Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-19, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38 - The Finale! Time to Vote!"
Please vote for the F6 (F5 = + returnee) in order of elimination; F6 first, winner last.

Gavin
Julie
Lauren
Rick
Victoria

On Extinction Island
Reem
Chris
Aubry
Joe
Eric
Julia
David
Kelley
Wardog
Ron
Aurora

Have a great summer everyone! (if we ever get summer here in Boston...)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Gavin-Victoria-Devens-Julie-Lauren-... michel2 05-13-19 1
 Gavin-Victoria-Devens-Julie-Lauren-... Sheldor 05-14-19 2
 Gavin - Rick - Vic - Julie - Lauren... Chez 05-14-19 3
 VIC/GAV/RIC/JUL/LAU/CHRIS coldbrewer 05-14-19 4
 RE: S38 - The Finale! Time to Vote! Agent99 05-15-19 5
 Gavin/Rick/Victoria/Lauren/Julie/Ch... CTgirl 05-15-19 6
 Gavin-Rick-Victoria-Lauren-Chris-Ju... Tungusta 05-15-19 7
 Gavin/Devins/Chris/Julie/Victoria/L... Flowerpower1 05-15-19 8
 Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6! Sheldor 05-19-19 9
   RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of... michel2 05-19-19 10
   RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of... Agent99 05-20-19 11
   RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of... coldbrewer 05-22-19 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-13-19, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Gavin-Victoria-Devens-Julie-Lauren-Chris => Sole Survivor"
I know this implies that either Julie or Lauren wins the F4 challenge forcing Rick and Chris to battle in the Fire challenge or that one of Julie or Lauren beats Rick in the F4 challenge but what can I say?

Chris returns to the game and wins the F6 and F5 immunity challenges. Gavin gets voted out first.

At F5 Devens and Lauren play their idols leaving only Victoria and Julie as boot candidates and Julie is more liked.

Somehow Lauren finally wins a challenge, taking Julie with her and then Chris makes fire before Devens.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-19, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Gavin-Victoria-Devens-Julie-Lauren-Chris"
Michel beat me to posting with the same Final 6 Order I was thinking of! Sorry to copy you Michel.

Chez 775 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-19, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Gavin - Rick - Vic - Julie - Lauren - Joe"
Joe is the returnee and wins Immunity at F6. Rick uses his idol at F6, and Gavin is voted out.

At F5, Joe again wins Immunity. Lauren uses her idol and Rick is voted out.

Lauren wins F4 immunity (some type of endurance) and chooses Julie. Joe beat Victoria in fire making.

Joe is the winner. Lauren gets a few votes and comes in 2nd.

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-19, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "VIC/GAV/RIC/JUL/LAU/CHRIS"

Agent99 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-19, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agent99 Click to send private message to Agent99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S38 - The Finale! Time to Vote!"
Gavin/Victoria/Reem/Lauren/Julie/Rick
No matter how many years I've been fascinated with the editing of Survivor, I am clearly only a grasshopper (reference Kung Fu), compared to all of you. They have shown Reem in every returnee, I know that is such a long shot, but why did they keep showing her? Same for Rick, he received such a positive edit, much like Ben. Most likely I'm wrong, but I have nothing to lose. Thanks everyone, I love reading your thoughts each week on who will be voted out.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-19, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Gavin/Rick/Victoria/Lauren/Julie/Chris"
Chris returns and wins immunity. Rick plays his idol so Gavin goes out as the strongest player left.

Rick doesn't win immunity and gets voted out.

Lauren beats Victoria in the fire-making challenge.

Julie gets a few votes from Kama but Chris gets the Manu votes and a few Kama from his bonding on EoE.

Although it's hard to imagine Chris winning as he wasn't given an intro in the first segment of the premiere. But I was cheering for him earlier so there must have been so subtle editing for him pre-merge. Then the look between him and Joe seems to indicate that they battle each other to return and who could miss the King of Fiji helicopter shot! It's been a weird season of editing and I blame the theme with the winner coming from the Edge of Extinction.

Tungusta 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-15-19, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Gavin-Rick-Victoria-Lauren-Chris-Julie"
The jury has more Kama than Manu members on it so they might award the top prize to Julie.

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-19, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Gavin/Devins/Chris/Julie/Victoria/Lauren"
Just an educated guess. Next season I am back to the confessionals, this was a tough one with all of the EoE shenanigans. Hoping they don't do that again! I LOVE EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS! Thank you so much for all you do!!! xoxox

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-19, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6!"
The Helicopter shot of Chris reading his letter to himself tipped off most (6 of 8) of us that Chris would win the second EoE Challenge and return to the game:

6x Chris: Michel, Sheldor, Coldbrewer, CTGirl, Tungusta, FlowerPower
1x Joe: Chez
1x Reem: Agent99

Four of us six that picked Chris to win the EoE Challenge also thought Chris would go on to win the game.
However, Coldbrewer got 4 of the Final 6 order correct! CONGRATULATIONS Coldbrewer!

6/6 | Victoria | Lauren   | Devens   | Julie  | Gavin    | Chris  | <none>

4/6 | Victoria | Gavin | Devens | Julie | Lauren | Chris | Coldbrewer
3/6 | Gavin | Victoria | Devens | Julie | Lauren | Chris | Michel, Sheldor
1/6 | Gavin | Devens | Victoria | Lauren | Julie | Chris | CTgirl
1/6 | Gavin | Devens | Victoria | Julie | Lauren | Joe | Chez
1/6 | Gavin | Devens | Chris | Julie | Victoria | Lauren | FLowerPower
0/6 | Gavin | Victoria | Reem | Lauren | Julie | Devens | Agent99
0/6 | Gavin | Devens | Victoria | Lauren | Chris | Julie | Tungusta

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-19-19, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6!"
Congrats to Coldbrewer but may I point out that I wrote that Chris would beat Devens in the Fire Challenge.

Agent99 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-20-19, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agent99 Click to send private message to Agent99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6!"
Congratulations Everyone! I'm with Flowerpower, eliminate EoE. They focused so much on Devens that I chose to ignore the shot of Chris (reminiscent of Earl). I still love reading/examining your editing comments, confessionals and the videos. I most certainly enjoy the camaraderie on these message boards. Until next season....Cheers!

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-22-19, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Congratulations Coldbrewer 4 of 6!"
WOOT 👍

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •