The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Ep 12| Loved ones|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-01-19, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Ep 12| Loved ones|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Here we go! All discussion in this thread regarding tonights episode until the show has aired in its entirety on the Left coast. And, have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously.... Flowerpower1 05-01-19 1
 Post RC.... Flowerpower1 05-01-19 2
 Devins is getting that idol Flowerpower1 05-01-19 3
 Ron got the confessional of doom po... Flowerpower1 05-01-19 4
 Tribal council.... Flowerpower1 05-01-19 5
 Next time.... Flowerpower1 05-01-19 6
   Who voted for who? Flowerpower1 05-02-19 8
       RE: Who voted for who? michel2 05-02-19 9
           RE: Who voted for who? Flowerpower1 05-02-19 10
               RE: Who voted for who? michel2 05-03-19 11
                   RE: Who voted for who? coldbrewer 05-03-19 12
                       RE: Who voted for who? michel2 05-04-19 13
               RE: Who voted for who? michel2 05-04-19 14
 RE: S38|Ep 12| Loved ones|East Coas... michel2 05-01-19 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-01-19, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously...."
Devins: Tribal didn't go as I wanted....Wardog is gone, Ron didn't go with me
Ron: Got to do something to get Devens on my side again
See them talking, he gives him the advantage....he may relax thinking that he is safe, and then we can get him out
Devens: Ron gives me this little menu, not too shabby, why would ron give it to me, don't want to rely on it I'm the phoenix, keep rising from the hashes

cut to IC...

ran this challenge a decade ago, players and their loved ones
Devins wife Becca....she's gorgeous...you look great! kiss, they are all crying...he tells her he had the IN....Becca says that Jack does n't know where he is...

Julies husband, she will be a better wife and mother when she gets home
Lauren's dad...My dad is my rock...
Ron: Lloyd, Ron's husband....I missed you so much...I like your facial hair, I love our life and will never take it for granted

Victoria...crying....YOu look like a freckle...my dad is as big a fan as I am...
Aurora's brother, Shane...tears...I wouldn't be the person I am without him, wouldn't have anything without him....he's my brother, my father, he tells her you are beyond what I thought you could be...
Gavin got married two days before coming out to Survivor....
I miss you so much, I love you! , I'm sorry I left...Survivor's my dream but this is it!

Jamily is participating....loved ones catches the pail of water and transfers to another bucket, rises the flag.

Your loved one back at camp with a picnic

water in a bucket, transfer to your loved ones bucket, then they fill a pail, and when it's so much weight, it will raise the flag

Victoria is struggling
Ron and Lloyd win it, see Gavin hugging his wife, you don't even smell bad...

Pick one player and their loved one to join you, he picks Julie

one more pair

Picks Gavin....see Lauren crying...I love you so much...love you says mrs devens
Victoria: seeing someone as important as my dad leave makes me wonder how much of a relationship do I have with Ron....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-01-19, 08:24 PM (EST)
2. "Post RC...."
Here them say thank you ron as they eat the bar b cue.......Gavin says he just can't wait to experience married life, I am super grateful to him, luckily Carly supports my dream but who doesn't go on their honeymoon because of Survivor....in confessional he cries, he has so much to play for....
lRon tells his husband he's lied and cheated, since I am in charge there is a target on me, I'm a number one threat

Ron: He wants to make sure the he locks in Ron and Julie, giving him his wife is not because of his honeymoon, it's about me strategizing. Lloyd says do what you have to do...he balances me

Deviens is out looking for an idol...Lauren tells Auraora to go through his bag...they find the clue, they read it, ihe's coming back....he sees it...

Devens says awkward...he says he would feel awkward if I was caught searching through someones bag

Devins: Aurora was busted, she doesn't give a damn about nothing....she's fine with it....she fooled him that she didn't see the advantage, but they did see it...

Devens: I have been searching all day for an idol, if there is one out here to find, I will find, this is my second chance, if there is one there is nothing that I can't do

He finds a clue to the HII, it rests above the trees in your shelter....He wants to go get it right now....he may have just stumbled ...holy crap it's about 15 feet avbove the air at camp
I will force my self to be patient...it's a grind and I am grinding...

05-01-19, 08:36 PM (EST)
3. "Devins is getting that idol"
Devins is in the middle of the night, he is going to do this like a ninja....Aurora wakes up.....shhe is making noice, he finally reaches for it and feels something solid....Gavin woke u p too....he found his salvation in the game, I have what Ron gave me and this, I am on top of the moon

IC....use your arms to brace yourself between two walls while feet perched on very narrow shelves....ouch

Don't think about getting down just outlast the other

Devins offers final three to everyone, Lauren says he cannot do math

Devins is out, vulnerable at TC....Devins says it will be me tonight, but right now I feel pretty good, says Aurora, we've been hones, we all love him but he's got to go, she tells everyone at the challenge
then ron drops
Devins says he did alot of walking around today, devins asks Ron who he wants out today, and Ron told her Aurora

Victoria is out and Julie next....Ron picks up Julie and takes her to the side
Aurora steps off. left with Lauren and Gavin

50 minutes...Lauren drops

Gavin wins his second IC, safe tonight

Ron says the IC didn't go so well for me but on the other hand it was perfect because Devins went out first, he will play the advantage and it won't work!

05-01-19, 08:43 PM (EST)
4. "Ron got the confessional of doom post IC"
....but will it be him? Or, will it be Aurora?

Devins: the IC was a failure and an embarrassment, at camp it's easy, no talking, it's Rick. I don't think anyone wants to work with me except Ron...

See Julie and Devins and Ron....Julie tells Ron that we will put our votes on Aurora......

then he leaves. Julie says she feels terrible, he tells her there is a reason it's called survivor....Julie tells Gavin we are all voting Rick...Gavin wanted to make sure that we are all good...it will be a lively tribal and reading of the votes

Victoria: tonights vote should be simple...she wants to be the one to decide who goes home, if he has an idol, it will be who he votes that goes home....Lauren says she wants out Ron, she wants him out so badly...

Victoria is so in with Lauren...now Lauren vic and Aurora talking...Auraor tells them she has an extra vote...if you believe in gavin, I will give gavin an extra vote...so she will give it to gavin, he is the one person that can vote in a revote, I am putting alot of faith into gavin

Lauren is talking to Gavin...Lauren tells him that they need Ron out tonight...who is the biggest threat? Ron gave me the best day of my life yesterday, but Aurora gave me another vote, they want me to vote out Aurora, but I need to be careful with the girls.

Devins says he he has the advantage, and an idol ready to be played, I'm rick devins and that's our final story at Vada beach, which one will be played...

05-01-19, 09:19 PM (EST)
5. "Tribal council...."
So Ron and Julie will vote Devins
Lauren, Aurora, and victoria will vote Ron
Devins will vote Aurora
Gavin has two votes....

TC: Devins sat out early, it will be me tonight, do you feel the same, he tells that Aurora went through my bag...he left his bag so I went through it.
Aurora: it's just words
Victoria says if anyone has an idol it would be devins
Ron says he didn't not hear his name today
Ron: what was it like for those you didn't choose...Victoria is making faces as he says it was really bad for him
Lauren: the people that he chose was very telling, it did have an impact on the game
Gavin: he was thankful that I was chosen, but you don't know what people think in this gae
Jiffy says this is like a pinball game, ball going everywhere
Julie says it's a good analogy
Tries to give Devens hope....he says that people are not having strategic talks with me
Ron says he was willing to talk to devins
Victoria said devens hit the nail on the head...
some of you are wrong, gavin says you have to feel confident in your own...

Time to vote

Julie first voter
Ron votes devens
devins votes aurora
Lauren votes Ron and says: If you don't go home tonight at least there has been a line drawn in the sand.

gavin voted...

Vote tally

Will devens play the idol? Jeff, says Devens: , he's trying to order something off this menu, try to get individual immunity....Jiffy tells him that it expired. Devens says to Ron and Julie you made me look like an idiot...so he plays the hidden immunity idol for himself...you guys are gems....

Devens
devens
Rick
devens
aurora
ron
ron
Ron

Julie puts her head in her hands

Devens: that's messed up dude

the jury loved it
Ron tells devens you are a great player, david nods

A nod to Devens....hmmmmm?

05-01-19, 09:21 PM (EST)
6. "Next time...."
Jiffy: when all your cards are on the table

see lauren, Aurora: devins is target number one
You'll need to find hope
see EoE, special delivery, Chris brings something see Reem...
Jiffy: Or a joker could run wild. see Devens running...

05-02-19, 07:27 AM (EST)
8. "Who voted for who?"
Devens voted for Aurora
Gavin voted for Ron X 2
Ron voted Devens
Julie voted Devens

Who did Lauren, Victoria, Aurora vote for?

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-19, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who voted for who?"
Only going by memory but I saw Aurora voted for Devens while Lauren and Victoria voted for Ron.

05-02-19, 10:58 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Who voted for who?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-19 AT 08:00 AM (EST)

This is interesting. There were only 3 votes for Ron. 4 votes for Devens, and one vote for Aurora.

Aurora voted Devens
Devens voted Aurora
Ron Voted Devens
Julie voted Devens
Victoria voted Rick

Lauren voted Ron
Gavin voted Ron X 2

So, only Gavin and Lauren voted together. On the show it appeared that Victoria and Lauren wanted to be the ones to determine the vote and vote out Rick. Yet, Victoria and Aurora voted Devins. So, did they all plan to vote this way on purpose? Just make sure that if Devens played an idol, that they had enough votes to get someone else out.

05-03-19, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who voted for who?"
I'll let you know for sure when I watch the episode for the editing thread but I think there were 4 votes for Ron. I know for sure that Gavin used his two votes on Ron. I also know for sure that Lauren voted for Ron (we heard her voting confessional: "A line has been drawn in the sand".) Now, I think Victoria also voted for Ron but that I'm less certain. So, in a sense, Devens wasted another idol but who can blame him?

coldbrewer 350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-03-19, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Who voted for who?"
DEVENS: Ron, Julie, Victoria, & Aurora
AURORA: Devens
RON: Lauren & Gavin (x2)

05-04-19, 03:06 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who voted for who?"
Coldbrewer has it right. Victoria did vote for "Rick" who really needed to play that idol.

05-04-19, 03:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Who voted for who?"
Like Victoria said, Ron was their Plan B and Rick was still their first target. They wanted to put the majority of votes on Rick but then have enough to decide who would go home, not leaving it to Rick.

05-01-19, 09:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S38|Ep 12| Loved ones|East Coast Spoiler thread"
Ron really overplayed his hand. Instead of trying to fool Devens he should have been cultivating his alliance with Victoria and Gavin.

So now, it looks like the 4 who want to go to the end together are Victoria, Lauren, Gavin and Aurora.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •