The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S38|Ep 7| East Coast Spoiler Thread | "There's always a twist""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 3975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-27-19, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S38|Ep 7| East Coast Spoiler Thread | "There's always a twist""
Please place all discussion and commentary around the episode airing tonight in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, HAVE PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 03-27-19 1
 Devins is back in this game, all ot... Flowerpower1 03-27-19 2
   RE: Devins is back in this game, al... michel2 03-27-19 3
 What's up with that? michel2 03-27-19 4
   RE: What's up with that? CTgirl 03-27-19 13
       RE: What's up with that? michel2 03-27-19 15
           RE: What's up with that? Sheldor 03-28-19 21
 Devings Flowerpower1 03-27-19 5
 Post IC.... Flowerpower1 03-27-19 6
 Tribal.... Flowerpower1 03-27-19 7
   RE: Tribal.... Flowerpower1 03-27-19 8
       Lame or Brilliant? michel2 03-27-19 10
           RE: Lame or Brilliant? PepeLePew13 03-27-19 12
               RE: Lame or Brilliant? michel2 03-27-19 16
           RE: Lame or Brilliant? Flowerpower1 03-28-19 17
               RE: Lame or Brilliant? CTgirl 03-28-19 19
           RE: Lame or Brilliant? Sheldor 03-28-19 22
       RE: Tribal.... PepeLePew13 03-27-19 11
       RE: Tribal.... CTgirl 03-27-19 14
           RE: Tribal.... Flowerpower1 03-28-19 18
               RE: Tribal.... CTgirl 03-28-19 20
 Next time on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 03-27-19 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-27-19, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor...."
Previously on Survivor....

Cut to the challenge arena day 17

Come on in....

Kama sees Lesu tribe, Kama seeing new Manu tribe. Joe says: Whoa

Tribal lines still in tact says wardog

everybody drop your buffs we are merged. New merge buffs, red.

Gavin gets first confessional: he's worried, never know what is looming around the corner

Jiffy talks about iconic moments, this might be one of them...come on in....Wentworth says, she knew it. David says are you serious
OMG, they are all coming, they are all back.
It ain't over

Jiffy says this season every voted out player could stay or go, everyone voted out opted to fight for another chance, taken to another island, eoe

they have had to work every bit as hard as you have since being voted out, one will earn a chance to get back in the game

Race through obstacles, over bridge, blah blah

they have earned advantages, Chris, you earned a chance to practice, yeah
Keith: you earned an advantage to disadvantage another player, who will you give to, Mr. Goliath, Chris.

Chris has advantage and disadvantage.

They start....race up frame, then over cargo net to untie bag...whatever is in tank you need it right now...chris in lead, everyone now racing to untie knots to get to next stage of challenge, chris is through first, now tying their bamboo pole long enough to get through cage to get key

Aubry has her stick and she has it, first to get her key

Aubry is killing it now must maneuver ball to top of long track, chris has his key, Devins has his key

Chris through and devins through then Wendy and Remm

Now Chris has his thirty knots

Steep leanring curie to this final phase. Aubry drops

Devins looking good

Wendy is doing well, but she has all kinds of quirks

Now cris has his balls free

keith in last

Wendy is the one to beat, then devins
Reem struggling
Keith is doing well but drops
Wendy alone in the lead, chris and devin right on her tail
Wendy drops

Chris in lead, he drops

now devins with the shot, and he wins!

Devins earns his way back in the game

tears start to flow for everyone...

Devins, you accomplished the goal of extinction, you are back in this game. join your new merged tribe....Now extinction begins again, every player voted out will have the same opportunity

see Chris...

Before eye, the game was getting the best of me, now I am a whole new man thanks the EoE.

Aubry is crying...S. has given me so much, I got played, I wouldn't have grown up without S.
Reem: why are you out here....I have watched this for 18 years, this is the dream, I get voted out, end up in hell. I am proud
Keith: how do you get through, you live moment by moment, they are all crying so proud that I did not give up
Wendy: I feel kind of bad that I didn't spend as much time, you guys are winners, you had an opportunity

Chris: lowest point, I came out here and wanted to play a perfect game, you can't be perfect, you can't you screw up, it was like therapy for me.

You have another decision to make? who wants to go back...every body going back!

Aubry: when you think you have gone too low, the lower the lows the higher the highs...I am not out of it, still playing S!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-27-19, 08:23 PM (EST)
2. "Devins is back in this game, all others back to EoE"
Julia: gets first confessional. feeling of excitement and we are getting back together, 8 people, the majority, a great feeling
they ask him about EoE

Kelley: Devins was a the one person I thought, OH HELL NO, I don't want him back here....

Devins: I am back, but there is a fear that you will be the easy vote, so I need to make the human connection so I am not the easy vote off

Devins tells Julie, they voted me out

Julie: I really liked him, genuine person, hero moment, I am rooting for him...soulnds like a scary place that I never want to go to

EoE:

Chris: I knew that coming back was going to be hard but it is what I needed....
Keith: it hit me, if I get off this island right now, I have gotten more than what I came with

Wendy: every thing that could go wrong did...See Wendy and Keith raise the mast and leave

Aubry Chris And Reem all stay
Aubry: I have a goal, I will get my butt back in this game

Lauren and Kelley talking: Kelley says working with Lauren, we have two idols, alot of power, I am in a minority group I need every tool, I have to take with Joe

here I am again with Joe freaking Inglam, I am at this mercy, This is a night mare for me

Joe tells her he doesn't trust them, they are all together, and Aurora, I am on the bottom
Kelley says that David and devins are tight
Kelley says that I am not going for you, I feel Joe will come with me

best plan will make it to take out Rick, an easy plan

then see the eight...and Kelley. Lauren says Rick would be an easy vote, Kelley and Lauren say
Julei in conf is shocked they want to send them back
Aurora agrees

Julie: Kelley and Lauren seem like they are so brutal, maybe one of them should be sent on their merry way off to EoE.

michel2 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-27-19, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Devins is back in this game, all others back to EoE"
What losers! Simply walking out of the game is a disgrace. Keith was pathetic in the challenge but Wendy was so close she should ahve been motivated to try again.

As for Lauren and Kelley, they should know one thing: When you're in the minority, you OFFER your vote, you don't propose a vote.

03-27-19, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What's up with that?"
One of the clues this week read: "...one castaway can rest easy after winning the first individual immunity challenge of the season."

The way it was worded, it sounded that the winner had to be someone in danger of being voted out what a bunch of crap. Julie was resting easy even before winning immunity.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-19, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What's up with that?"
Agreed. I thought for sure that it was referring to Joe!

03-27-19, 10:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: What's up with that?"
Exactly, that's why I didn't vote for Joe...wait I didn't vote for anyone so I wasn't wrong!!

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-19, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What's up with that?"
Seems like in recent season and especially this season that the CBS Press Release often contains no information of value! Almost like

"Someone wins Immunity and Someone else gets voted out"!

03-27-19, 08:43 PM (EST)
5. "Devings"
Devins has something in his bag, he has an idol, congrats, you must give one half of this Immunity idol, he keeps half....this idol has no power until after the next TC, he has to do what he has to do to get past this first vote.

He tells David...I have to give one half of it to someone else before TC....I will share with my closest ally....but fir the first vote, it's not an Idol, it's just a bargaining chip

Scared to death going to TC

Immunity challenge arena:

see the IN

stand on narrow beam while balancing statue, if fall off or statue drops, you are out

everyone looks good and the challenge is on, with huge gust of wind....Ron is out. See Joe

Devins could he pull it off right here, Victoria is all over the place
Gavin drops

Move farther down the beam, more narrow, if you drop here you are out, and Wardog is out
be in this section for 5 minutes. Devins is out

Victoria is out
alot of wind
Aurora is out

transition to next phase of challenge, narrower, stay here for 10 minutes
Wentworth is out, down to six

we are 20 minutes in now move to narrow part of the beam, toes in the red.
Eric drops, her's out
julia drops, David is out, down to three
Julie, Lauren
Joe all still fighting for immunity

been up there 40 minutes

Julie you are steady...Julie has some guns the crowns says
Joe drops

Down to two, Julie and Lauren

Lauren drops and Julie wins first Individual immunity

wow, that ws sudden, Lauren is crying.

see wentworth

I feel like I have been wanting to be on S for 18 years, to win the first immunity, crying

when they said the sev

Wentworth: the plan to get out devin appears to be in place, everyone is apparently on board, but I have an immunity idol and I may have to play it.

03-27-19, 08:49 PM (EST)
6. "Post IC...."
Julie: I would have been scared to death going into Tribal, but no blindsides on me.
See Julie plot with Victoria to get Kelley out tonight
Julie: Kelley is huge threat she needs to go, not just going along

Julie tells Devins that she is with him....she tells him that you are not going home.
Devins: I feel betrayed by the other Lesu members

see devins and David talking. Devins tells David that they will tell me who to vote for and then I will do it. David tells him that it should be wentworth

They go to catch a chicken...

See Rick/Ron...talking to Joe...

Ron: Joe made a mistake, He is brushing me aside, Joe losing is a great opportunity and you have a chance to take Joe out, I need to convince them to take out Joe

He talks to victoria

Victoria: Ron wants to do Joe, I would rather go the safe route and get out Kelley

See Eric and Gavin talking. Victoria tells them that Ron wants to go Joe, but she ould rather go Kelley

Gavin says there are three good options and we have to decide which one.....they say Joe or Kelley
Julie wants it to be Kelley

Julie: these is not a general consensus, we can all make a good case for all of them, the very first vote right at the merge can dictate the rest of the game, and see them off to TC

03-27-19, 08:58 PM (EST)
7. "Tribal...."
The jury comes in....and its Reem Chris and Aubry...took the option to go to EoE and await another chance to get back in game
Julie: excited to meet new people and play the game
Ron: I love karma
Wentworth: are you surprised that he's excited that Kama is in the major, she doesn't know if it is so cut and dry
Devins: I haven't met anyone on Kama...
Victoria: was there talk to send him back? She says no, absolutely not, she said there are bigger targets out there
Victoria says she didn't say physical threats, she says there are other things that are threatening to me
Ron: says he doesn't know if there are idols
Wardog says you never know
dEvin: no one wants to tell you who they are close to, Joe didn't do anything that he didn't do anything but paint....he is relying on the past relationships, the Kama to get me through, Ron says we didn't need to scramble

Time to vote...

see wentworth

Vote tally

see Joe and wentworth, then lauren
HII: no one played it

Devins
Kelley
david
devons
david
wentworth
avid
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe
Joe

Joe is out

The jury says Lame

Wentworth says: good play guys
Aubry is pissed

Joe: you made a big mistake

Easy decision, left the door wide ope, the worst thing they could have done.

03-27-19, 09:00 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tribal...."
I have to say that I despise Victoria. She's got serious attitude. I hope she gets it soon. I do love Devins. Gavin is okay. So far these newbies are not really impressive. It's all about getting out the returnees and no strategy to get each other.

03-27-19, 09:12 PM (EST)
10. "Lame or Brilliant?"
I happen to like Victoria a lot. This game is amoral and she's playing it the right way.

At the end of TC, we heard Kelley and Lauren say that the move was brilliant while Reem said it was lame. Which is it? I have to say that the Kama 6 completely divided the 5 Manus, three voting for David, two voting for Kelley so that part was brilliant. However, by leaving Aurora out of it they run the risk of getting overturned next week. The key will be to get to David and Rick first. Kelley and Lauren could easily lie to the two, telling them they voted against David ONLY because that's what the Kama 6 told them to do. The Kama 6 may have trouble convincing the two guys of the truth. The three idols are in the hands of Manu so that could be determining.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-19, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Lame or Brilliant?"
Reem herself is rather lame (and a host of other pretty strong adjectives), so I'll side with Kelley/Lauren's viewpoint over Reem's.

03-27-19, 10:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Lame or Brilliant?"
Oh! there's no doubt that Reem is lame (Can you believe she'll be returning to the jury seats each week?) but we'll have to see how they handle the repercussions before making any judgment. The last three players voted out have been 2 Kamas and a Kama sympathizer in Wendy, a Manu has come back into the game, Aurora was left out of the loop and Manu has three idols.

I think voting Joe out this early was a mistake if the Kama 6 want to be the Final 6.

03-28-19, 08:25 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Lame or Brilliant?"
Don't mistake my disdain for Victoria as disdain for what they did. I totally agreed that they are playing well, but I just don't like her. She's got no personality, no passion, no empathy, apparently. She's a good actress. But, I just don't like her.

03-28-19, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lame or Brilliant?"
And no sense of humor.

Sheldor 3865 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-19, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lame or Brilliant?"
I'm with Michel. I love Victoria! My favorite player in a long time although I also loved Gabby last season. I almost chose Victoria as my winner but I thought too many players might feel like FlowerPower about Victoria so I didn't pick her to win.

I also agree that the Kama 6 should NOT have voted out Joe and alienate Aurora leaving 6 opponents.

Much better to vote with Joe and Aurora for the "easy" vote of Devens (right back to EoE) and keep the "Kama Strong" vibe going. Tell Joe and Aurora that Aubry was trying to vote out Eric so that's why they turned on Aubry. Kama 6 should have waited until there were less than 6 opponents before turning on Joe. He can't win all of the Immunity Challenges.

PepeLePew13 26111 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-19, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tribal...."
I think Victoria is great - just the type of player this game needs to make the right strategic decisions and get strong players out of the game.

03-27-19, 10:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Tribal...."
I'm with you FloPo. None of these newbies inspire me to root for them except maybe Devins. I would love to root for a first time player but I find myself wanting Kelly and David to do well. I think Joe or Aubry will be the final returning player.

03-28-19, 08:26 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Tribal...."
Agreed, CTGirl. Of them all, I like Devins. Gavin is okay, and Lauren. I also will be betting on Joe or Aubry as returner.

Shall we wager on the fainter?

03-28-19, 02:17 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Tribal...."
I think it's a Lesu - probably David (Or maybe Lauren since they've pointed out how she's not eating rice but it's post merge so she should be eating better).

03-27-19, 09:11 PM (EST)
9. "Next time on Survivor....."
See ron and eric,
Eric to ron: we have zero power
JIffy: when you are flying high
Ron in confessional: I am the puppet master. I am trying to break them down, (See Kelley and Lauren sitting together)
Jiffy: and lose control
See devins and david talking
David: One of us is drunk right now
Devins: we're getting played
David in confessional: I have to find another path to day 39
prepare for a crash
See them at the challenge, they are all in a frame with blocks on their heads that are stacked to the top, and someone I think must faint....
Jiffy seen running toward one of them, calling for MEDICAL. See Dr. Joe leaning over
See Victoria with the blocks on her head still in the challenge say, What happened?
Dr Joe: Can you hear me?
Hear someone say, Oh my God!

Joe: the one thing that I feared would happen, happened. Trying to keep my emotions
Votes for Joe: Ron, Julie, Gavin, Victoria, Eric, Julia
Aurora: Devons
Joe: Devins
Devins: Kelley
David: Wentworth
Wentworth: David
WarDog: David
Lauren: David

JOe: the theme of the flag of EoE was a phoenix, you have to die before you can be reborn and that is exactly what I will do this season....they all greeted him with open arms.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •