The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36 Wk 2/Ep3 Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-18, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36 Wk 2/Ep3 Time to Vote!"
Vote for the Survivor you think is going home this week.

Naviti

Angela
Bradley
Chelsea
Chris
Desiree
Dominick
Kellyn
Morgan
Sebastian
Wendell

Malolo

Brendan
Donathan
James
Jenna
Laurel
Libby
Michael
Stephanie Johnson

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Angela michel2 03-06-18 1
 Domenick kingfish 03-06-18 2
 Morgan personofinterest 03-07-18 3
 Angela Flowerpower1 03-07-18 4
 Donathan Rembrandt 03-07-18 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-06-18, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Angela"
She was left out of the action last week except to let us she is a bad swimmer. With a swap this early, I think the tribes will still be looking to boot the weak, keep the strong.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 20191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-18, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Domenick"
Being the truth teller blame finger pointer, his mouth and attitude should put him in the hot seat no matter who his tribemates are.

personofinterest 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-07-18, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Morgan"
Why not?

Flowerpower1 2337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-18, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Angela"
For me it's one of James, Donathan, Angela, or Morgan.

They are down 2 men. That makes me think that the boot will most likely be a woman. I wish I knew the breakdown of the tribes, but because Angela and Morgan both end up on nuNaviti, and I do think it will be one of them, I would bet that the majority of people on the nuNaviti tribe are old Malolo.

I think Morgan is the better athlete and competitor than Angela is....last week Morgan SHINED in the challenge and released the balls very quickly. It appears that Stephanie is on the nuMalolo tribe, so I think Stephanie and Morgan will have some association when they get on the same tribe.

We also see that Angela gets a confessional, and she's been absent. The only time she spoke was to volunteer to sit out the challenge....is she a weak link? She was also brought to tears when she hears they are splitting up the tribe.

I think it will be Angela.

Rembrandt 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-07-18, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Donathan"
I feel like his story already reached the climax when he released the balls.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •