The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|Time to Vote ~ Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-17, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|Time to Vote ~ Finale"
Please vote for the remaining Survivors in the order you think they will leave the game - for example: BD/CH/DP/MZ/RU

Ben
Chrissy
Devon
Dr. Mike
Ryan

Have a wonderful holiday and we'll see you all on Feb. 28th for the premiere of Survivor 36: Ghost Island.

Snowfall by Tribe

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 BD/RU/MZ/DP/CH kingfish 12-18-17 1
 BD/MZ/RU/DP/CH michel2 12-18-17 2
 MZ|RU|CH|DP|BD coldbrewer 12-19-17 3
 MZ~RU~CH~DP~BD Flowerpower1 12-19-17 4
 BT - DP - RU - MZ - CH Chez 12-19-17 5
 MZ/DP/RU/CH/BD Bebo 12-19-17 6
 BD/MZ/RU/DP/CH Sheldor 12-20-17 7
 MZ/BD/RU/CH/DP Tungusta 12-20-17 8
 MZ-RU-DP-CH-BD CTgirl 12-20-17 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20081 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-17, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "BD/RU/MZ/DP/CH"
Ghost Island! Scary.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2440 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-18-17, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "BD/MZ/RU/DP/CH"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

Jiffy talks about more game play to come but I think this is pretty settled.

ETA: Chrissy wins after a 4-4 vote and Ryan chooses her over Devon.

coldbrewer 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-17, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "MZ|RU|CH|DP|BD"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-17 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

If the rumors are true - that a tie is broken by one of the final 3, the only 2 I believe that would get votes are Devon & Ben. That tribal council scene where Ashley is voted out where Devon silently argues with Ben about his "resume" might come into fruition. Like what Flopo said, Chrissy's vote is for Ben to win.

Flowerpower1 2283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-19-17, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "MZ~RU~CH~DP~BD"
I do believe that Ben will win it all. Chrissy was definitely the top strategist, but she has some lessons to learn concerning the social graces. I don't believe that one woman will vote for her to win. If she wins the IC at F4 and does not take Ryan, Ryan will never vote for her either. I don't think she has managed the jury well at all. But, it could be Chrissy that breaks the tie in the final vote, naming Ben the winner.

Chez 684 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-19-17, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "BT - DP - RU - MZ - CH"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-17 AT 01:01 PM (EST)

Ben out first, then Chrissy takes Ryan forward at F4. Mike beats Devon to F3 resulting in a Hero v Healer v Hustler F3. Mike gets 1 or 2 votes from old Healer tribe but Chrissy gets the rest.

(Sorry for the wrong initials for Ben)

Bebo 20985 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-17, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "MZ/DP/RU/CH/BD"
Just read the confessional and vidcap threads, so I'm just gonna throw this out there.

F5 - Mike is complacent, and that costs you at this point.

F4 - Chrissy wins challenge, but instead of getting to take both of her allies with her, she can only bring one person with her. She chooses Ryan and hopes Devon beats Ben in the fire challenge. Wrong.

F3 - All signs point to a tie, and the most likely tie would be between strong players Chrissy and Ben. Ryan gets his confessional goal of making F3.

Ryan ends up choosing the champion when the tie happens. Does he pick his alliance mate who brought him to F3? Does Chrissy say something at the Final Jury that pisses him off so that he won't vote for her? Or does Ryan respect that people were gunning for Ben so much yet managed to make it to the end?

Ryan chooses Ben FTW.

Sheldor 1723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-20-17, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "BD/MZ/RU/DP/CH"
Ben will be the target at Final 5 and Final 4 if he makes it there but I think Chrissy will win the colored ball wheel puzzle and they will finally take out Ben.

The Chrissy, Ryan, Devon alliance from the last reward will say they are still together but Chrissy and Ryan will want Mike in the Final 3 instead of Devon but the Final 4 Twist they won't be able to vote out Devon and instead Chrissy takes Ryan (or vice versa) and Devon/Mike have to make fire and Devon wins.

I think the first vote could be 3 Chrissy, 3 Devon, and 2 Ryan. 8 Jurors Re-vote for only Chrissy or Devon. Results are read Live and it is a 4-4 Tie! Tied again. To break a possible tie we also had Ryan vote which I'll read now...

Winner of Survivor Heros, Healers, Hustlers is... Chrissy!

Tungusta 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-17, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "MZ/BD/RU/CH/DP"
The End.

CTgirl 7880 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-17, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "MZ-RU-DP-CH-BD"
Somehow Ben makes it through F5 with either immunity, an idol or just because Chrissy wants him on her side to make F3. Dr. Mike is collateral damage because he doesn't have an alliance.

Surprise! F4 is a fire-making challenge and Ryan loses as was hinted at all season: he has no survivor skills.

F3 is Chrissy, Ben and Devon. I think Ben will win because I'm rooting for him even though I'm not all that fond of him (totally influenced by the edit). The edit painted Chrissy as a royal B!tch so I think she's a losing finalist. Devon also has been shown as too cocky and his story hasn't been as big as Ben and Chrissy's throughout the season. Ben has been a hero (the PTSD scenes were poignant) and the only secret keeper. He is our final Survivor!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •