The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35Wk13 FINALE VidCap Analysis *No Sources*... "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 1723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-15-17, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35Wk13 FINALE VidCap Analysis *No Sources*... "
Pictures, videos and well... pictures and videos. Discuss.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview Sheldor 12-15-17 1
   RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... SquidProQuo 12-15-17 2
       RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... SquidProQuo 12-15-17 3
           RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... SquidProQuo 12-15-17 4
               RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... michel2 12-15-17 5
                   RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... SquidProQuo 12-15-17 6
                       RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... Sheldor 12-15-17 7
                           RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Previ... SquidProQuo 12-15-17 9
                               Thanks for posting! Flowerpower1 12-16-17 12
                                   RE: Thanks for posting! Sheldor 12-18-17 17
 S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar Nig... Sheldor 12-15-17 8
   RE: S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar... SquidProQuo 12-15-17 10
       RE: S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar... anthonyd46 12-15-17 11
           RE: S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar... Sheldor 12-17-17 13
   Vidcaps.... Flowerpower1 12-17-17 14
       A few comments, thoughts Flowerpower1 12-17-17 15
           RE: A few comments, thoughts kingfish 12-17-17 16
               RE: A few comments, thoughts Sheldor 12-18-17 18
                   RE: A few comments, thoughts anthonyd46 12-18-17 19
                       RE: A few comments, thoughts Sheldor 12-18-17 20
 Castaways Summarize Their Survivor ... Sheldor 12-18-17 21
   RE: Castaways Summarize Their Survi... michel2 12-19-17 22
 RE: S35Wk13 FINALE VidCap Analysis ... Sheldor 12-20-17 23
 S35Wk13 Press Images Sheldor 12-20-17 24
   RE: S35Wk13 Press Images kingfish 12-20-17 25
       RE: S35Wk13 Press Images Sheldor 12-20-17 26
           RE: S35Wk13 Press Images kingfish 12-20-17 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-15-17, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-17 AT 04:26 AM (EST)

A good place to find the Next Time On Preview each week is on Andrea's People Fan Forum Survivor show. Jump to 53:39 in the following embedded YouTube Video

Or click on this URL for Next Time On at 53:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUEijP0p9Ns&t=53m39s

Transcript

Jeff: Next Time on the season finale of Survivor only five are left...

Ben: This is where it gets tricky.

Devon (to Ryan): It's crazy it's coming down to this.

Chrissy (wearing Expired Super Immunity Idol): No matter what you expect somthing else is going to happen.

Mike: This game could blow up yet again.

Jeff: The final secret advantage of the game.

Jeff: Who will outlast all the rest and claim the title of Sole Survivor.

(See Ryan swimming to platform)

(See Ben running on the beach)

(See Chrisy doing last week's Gear Immunity Challenge)

(See Devon in last week's Immunity Challenge)

(See Mike in last week's Reward Challenge)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SquidProQuo 2526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-15-17, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
Thanks, Sheldor! Looks like they're not giving us much to go on here, with so much old footage. Two interesting tidbits that stood out to me:

1) Chrissy is wearing the expired super immunity idol. Assuming it's new (she looks too dirty for it to be the first TC), this seems to imply she has not won a key immunity and is trying to ward off being a target. I wish she would use it to try to trick Ben into finding/using it, because that would be more interesting. But then why would she be wearing it? Here's Jeff from a preseason interview with Jeff Wigler on this topic. This seems to imply that Chrissy uses it strategically as a bluff.

"It's a super idol, which means, you're in charge. You're in charge of tonight's Tribal and you're the only person who knows it. You can play it for somebody, or you can watch somebody go home. You can play it for yourself. Or you can not play it, keep it, and only you and the sender will know that it has no power, and it looks so cool, that maybe you can get some power by bluffing people. I'm really excited by who found it and I love that it's in their hands. I think we're going to have a great story. We'll see what happens at the immunity challenge.

2) The final secret advantage. What could it be? Hope it's not eliminating a jury vote -- I hated that. Could be a challenge advantage. I also recall reading something preseason about the F4 winner getting to pick who to bring to the finals and then the other two having to do a fire challenge. Was that just a rumor? I'm going to try to dig that up again. Other thoughts?

12-15-17, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-17 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-15-17 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

OK, here's what had been previously posted about the possible F4 advantage/fire challenge. This was posted this summer by Redmond at Inside Survivor. If Ben can make it to F4, this fire challenge certainly seems to help someone like him vs. say a Ryan. Not sure I've ever seen Ryan make fire.

-----
"Despite titling the most recent season “Game Changers,” it seems Survivor is saving their biggest game-changing twist for this fall’s Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. The brand new twist – which was first revealed in an Instagram post by user “thatrealitygame” – will see a drastic change to the Final Four format and how the Final Three is determined.

"In Season 35, the winner of the Final Four Immunity Challenge will not only guarantee their spot at the Final Tribal Council, but they will also have the power to choose one other person to join them. The two castaways not chosen will then battle it out in a fire-making challenge with the winner advancing to the Final Three. This means the last proper vote-off will take place at the Final Five.

"A reliable Survivor Reddit poster, who posts under the name Pizzazzazz, backed up this information, and Inside Survivor has subsequently confirmed the news with our own sources.

"Survivor is often criticized for the way the “strongest” players are eliminated just before Final Tribal Council, losing out on the chance to plead their case to the jury. But those Day 38 Club woes could be a thing of the past with this monumental shake-up to the game. It would provide an opportunity for those usually voted out for being “jury threats,” and therefore potentially creating a more competitive Final Tribal Council."

12-15-17, 04:05 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
P.S. Just thinking that if this is new twist / advantage is indeed true, this screws up F3 pacts and puts more power in the future on F2 pacts.

For example, if Chrissy wins F4, I think she takes Ryan to the end and sends whoever's left of Ben/Mike/Devon to make fire. So Devon would potentially be the odd man out of their F3 pact. She could say to Devon that she thought he'd have a better shot at making fire vs. Ryan, but he'd probably still be bitter.

michel2 2440 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-17, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
OR they could go back to a Final 2 and 7 jurors. What mess they've made of this game.

12-15-17, 07:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
Agreed. Way too many idols and gimmicks. But I'm more of a purist and I suppose they think this helps the ratings.

12-15-17, 07:43 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
Thanks SquidProQuo! I'm glad you brought up the Final 4 Twist that has been widely publicized but I didn't know if we should talk about it here.

I'm SURE this twist will be a surprise to the players. They might think the BIGGEST Threat To Win X did NOT win Final 4 Immunity so we can finally vote he/she out but surprise you only get to pick someone to go with you to Final 3 and the other 2 make Fire and the Biggest Threat to Win X makes fire and gets to the Final 3!

12-15-17, 08:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S35Wk12 Ep13 Next Time On Preview"
Oops, hope it's OK I posted this here. Thought it was public knowledge and it's not like a boot list. By the way, I love that this season hasn't been spoiled! Definitely more fun.

Short of an immunity run, which seems very unlikely, this twist could be the only way for Ben to make F3. Seems like we're getting hammered over the head that if he makes it to the end he wins, so we'll see.

Flowerpower1 2283 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-17, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Thanks for posting!"
Wow, this is the first time that I am hearing about the F4 twist! So, could this be the final advantage. Someone gets a help for the F4 IC, and then proceeds to not only win it but pick someone to go with them to the F3, while the remaining 2 do the fire starting challenge.

I would love to see Ben win the F4 challenge and choose Devon, then make Chrissy and Ryan do the Fire starting challenge. LOL.

More than likely, Chrissy will win the F4 challenge, choosing Ryan, and Devon/Ben do the fire challenge.

12-18-17, 02:40 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Thanks for posting!"
Flowerpower: Martin Homes (InsideSurvivor) and one other person seem to be the source of all of the published articles I saw on the Final 4 Twist. See:

JULY 5, 2017
A Game-Changing Twist Set For Season 35
By Martin Holmes
http://insidesurvivor.com/a-game-changing-twist-set-for-season-35-28428

Survivor makes a major change to its final four, reports say
by Andy Dehnart 29 JUL. 2017 | 7:18 PM
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/07/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-final-four-change/

Survivor Spoilers: New Twist For Final Four This Season
September 27, 2017 Matthew Boyer
http://survivorfandom.com/survivor-spoilers-twist-final-four-season-35-319898/

October 10, 2017
‘Survivor’ Season 35 Spoilers: Game-Changing Twist Coming For Final 4
http://www.inquisitr.com/4547692/survivor-season-35-spoilers-game-changing-twist-coming-for-final-4/

12-15-17, 07:47 PM (EST)
8. "S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar Night”"
Survivor - Million Dollar Night (Preview)
Published on Dec 15, 2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLOdYFGwEdA

Castaways compete in an all-new immunity challenge, and a new twist is unleashed into the game. Then, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and awarded the $1 million dollar prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner

12-15-17, 08:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar Night”"
Hmmm, the shot of Chrissy sitting with her arm around Ben is very interesting. Can't wait to the screen caps to look closer.

Ryan says in a secret scene that he doesn't really want to go to the end with Devon. Would he and Chrissy throw Devon under the bus?

anthonyd46 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-17, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyd46 Click to send private message to anthonyd46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar Night”"
There's a second video up as well with the a shot that says winner with Ryan/Chrissy/Devon in it. Dunno if it means anything.

12-17-17, 01:12 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S35Wk13 Preview “Million Dollar Night”"
anthonyd46 What second video are you referring to?

I've searched and can only find "Survivor - Million Dollar Night (Preview)"

12-17-17, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Vidcaps...."
V/O: Survivor Finale Wednesday
Ben: This is more than a game to me....

V/O: Five Castaways...

Devon: I ain't backing down...

V/O: One final twist...

Ryan: I am floored!

Mike: This game could blow up yet again!

V/O: Unlike any ending...

...in the history...

...of Survivor...

Chrissy: No matter what you expect, something else is going to happen.

V/O: Survivor Finale and Reunion show...

12-17-17, 06:14 PM (EST)
15. " A few comments, thoughts"
The fire starter...

....is Devon.

Can tell by the shirt...

....the band on his arm...

...and the pants...

Now, regarding this picture with Chrissy and her arm around Ben...

Chrissy is an actuary. I could see her going to Ben and making a deal with the Survivor devil. She probably deduces that everyone hates Ben so much that they wouldn't vote for him. She could go to Ben after they know what the twist is, (that whoever wins the F4 IC gets to choose someone to take with them to the F3, leaving the others to compete in a fire starting challenge.), and promise to take him to F3 if she should win the challenge, IF he would do the same, if he wins, he takes her. Food for thought. It would leave Ryan looking like this...

Food for thought?

kingfish 20081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-17, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A few comments, thoughts"
So, Chrissy, Ben, and Devon?

If so, Chrissy wins, Devon is second.

That crying face on Chrissy is puzzling.

a. Nostalgia after F3 is decided, and she's in the F3?

b. Crying because she made a deal with Ben and he betrayed her (which if he was picking an F3 opponent, he should do)?

c. Maybe just an emotional vent at end of ordeal, and she's happy crying and looking forward to seeing her family?

12-18-17, 02:44 AM (EST)
18. "RE: A few comments, thoughts"
Chrissy is NOT crying. Actually she is smiling throughout that confessional. The video capture just happens to be when she close her mouth between smiles.

anthonyd46 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-17, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anthonyd46 Click to send private message to anthonyd46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: A few comments, thoughts"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 04:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Here's the second video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okbiXDGXQnI

The scene I'm talking about is the very end.

Also if it was Ben/Chrissy/Devon F3. I think Ben would be the favorite there. Not Chrissy or Devon even if its edited to look like Ben is down I think the jury respects his game more than the other 2.

12-18-17, 07:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: A few comments, thoughts"
anthonyd46 Oh! I did watch that video. I always think those type of videos by CBS are not worth analysis but sure I'll post that one separately.

12-18-17, 07:19 PM (EST)
21. "Castaways Summarize Their Survivor Experience With Just One Word. "
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-18-17 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Survivor - The Castaways Summarize Their Survivor Experience With Just One Word
Published on Dec 15, 2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okbiXDGXQnI

For the castaways, being on Survivor is an experience that's difficult to describe... so we asked them to sum up their Survivor experience with just a single word. Watch the season finale of Survivor on Wednesday, Dec. 20 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

(Cast photo on the Beach)
For the castaways, being on Survivor is an experience that's difficult to describe...

(Episode 1 photo: Marooning)
...so we asked them to sum up their experience in just one word.

(Episode 1 photo: Heroes reaching the beach)
Here's what they had to say:

(Photos of Torch Snuffing of...)

"Enlightened"
Katrina Radke

"Terrifying"
Simone Nguyen

"Amazing"
Patrick Bolton

"Blessed"
Alan Ball

"Surreal"
Roark Luskin

"Growth"
Ali Elliott

"Joy"
Jessica Johnston

"Transfomation"
Desi Williams

"Chaotic"
Cole Medders

"Journey"
JP Hilsabeck

"Terrifying"
Simone Nguyen

"Game"
Joe Mena

"Remarkable"
Lauren Rimmer

"Surreal"
Ashley Nolan

(Photo of Mike, Ben, Chrissy at Final 6 or 8 Tribal Council)
Which of the final castaways will be able to summarize their journey with the most important word of all...

(Photo of Ryan, Chrissy, and Devon on their Final 6 Reward)
"Winner"

michel2 2440 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-17, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Castaways Summarize Their Survivor Experience With Just One Word. "
Consiodering I'm expecting a jury tie between Chrissy and Devon with Ryan asked to break the tie, this picture is a huge spoiler!! The win is between the two while Ryan is "backing" Chrissy.

12-20-17, 09:26 AM (EST)
23. "RE: S35Wk13 FINALE VidCap Analysis *No Sources*... "
Survivor - Million Dollar Night (Sneak Peek)
Published on Dec 19, 2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OUfhjny0hU

Castaways compete in an all-new immunity challenge, and a new twist is unleashed into the game. Then, one castaway will be crowned sole Survivor and awarded the $1 million dollar prize, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, on Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 20 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Transcript

(Devon making fire as Ryan and Chrissy watch)

Chrissy: Nice job Devon
(Ryan nods head in agreement)

Devon: Story(?) last night?

Ryan: I slept all right. How about you?

Devon: Oh yeah

(Ben sits on swing as Chrissy watches)

Chrissy(Confessional): My relationship with Ben is so incredibly complex. We were friends to the end and now we can't stand each other. So I decide I'm going to approach Ben and simply make up with him.

(Ben and Chrissy on the beach)

Chrissy: Can we be friends again?

Ben: Absolutely. Yeah.

(Chrissy puts her arm around Ben and Ben puts his arm around Chrissy)

Ben: Come here Honey.

(Ben and Chrissy hug)

Chrissy(Confessional): We hugged it out and now I suppose we are friends but honestly it is only for game play at this point.

Chrissy: I really did miss you.

Ben: I missed you too. I missed talking with you. I missed sleeping next to you.

Chrissy: Now we sleep next to each other but with eight feet between us. (Laughs)

Chrissy(Confessional): Truthfully I still don't trust Ben at all but for game play I needed to have him think that we were working our way towards a better relationsip because in the event he wins immunity I just need to make sure I get to the Final Four.

12-20-17, 10:18 AM (EST)
24. "S35Wk13 Press Images "
S35Wk13 Ep14 "Million Dollar Night" Press Images

Note: ALL 36 Press Images are Screen Grabs

Images are sorted by the time the Screen Grab was made NOT the actual real time

12/18/17 05:03 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_001b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:03 PM PST
Click for Full Size Image

S35_Ep14_SG_002b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:03 PM PST

12/18/17 05:15 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_003b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:15 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_005b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:15 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_006b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:15 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_007b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:15 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_008b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:15 PM PST

12/18/17 05:26 - 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_010b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:26 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_011b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:26 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_012b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:26 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_013b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_014b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_015b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_016b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_018b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_019b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_020b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_021b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_022b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

12/18/17 05:27 PM PST
(Same Time as above but gap of 8 in file name numbering)

S35_Ep14_SG_030b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_035b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

12/18/17 05:27 PM PST
(Same Time as above but gap of 30 in file name numbering)

S35_Ep14_SG_065b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_066b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_067b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_069b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_070b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:27 PM PST

12/18/17 05:44 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_075b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:44 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_077b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:44 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_078b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 05:44 PM PST

12/18/17 06:32 - 06:33 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_087b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:32 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_088b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:33 PM PST

12/18/17 06:55 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_091b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:55 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_093b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:55 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_094b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:55 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_097b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:55 PM PST

S35_Ep14_SG_098b.jpg Screen Grab At 12/18/17 06:55 PM PST

12-20-17, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S35Wk13 Press Images "
It looks like Ben and Chrissy have almost completed the puzzle. Ryan still has a ways to go, and Mike is lost. Devon isn't shown, but both Ben and Chrissy are moments away from winning.

Obviously, based on past challenges Chrissy would be the bet, but it would change the outcome calculus (for me anyway) if Ben were to win.

12-20-17, 12:48 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S35Wk13 Press Images "
For the wheel with colored balls in the spokes it looks like there are six total spokes. 5 of the 6 spokes are painted to specify the order the 5 colored balls have to be in to win with the first ball (Yellow) already in the correct position but the rest are mixed up. One spoke is unpainted and I think that spoke starts out empty. There are ropes over the wheel that you have to unlock first to start solving the wheel. There is a hub in the center where one ball can be put.

So I think you move a ball out of a spoke into the hub and then into another spoke (painted or the one non-painted) in order to get all 5 balls to match the paint on the 5 spokes to win.

12-20-17, 04:10 PM (EST)
27. "RE: S35Wk13 Press Images "
I agree. The empty slot would be where some balls are parked while maneuvering them into the correct position. With that, it actually looks like a pretty simple puzzle to solve.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •