The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7859 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-06-17, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 7"
Who will be the merge boot? Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

Ashley
Ben
Chrissy
Cole
Desi
Devon
Jessica
Joe
JP
Lauren
Dr. Mike
Ryan

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ben michel2 11-06-17 1
   Cole kingfish 11-06-17 2
 Cole Sheldor 11-06-17 3
 JP coldbrewer 11-07-17 4
 Ryan personofinterest 11-08-17 5
 Cole Tungusta 11-08-17 6
 Cole CTgirl 11-08-17 7
 Cole Flowerpower1 11-08-17 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-06-17, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ben"
With a 5-4-3 split at merger, I think the 4 Heroes will team up with their Hustler buddies to target the Healers. If so then Joe would be target #1. It could be Cole but fainting may have shown enough weakness to keep him safe. If they vote Joe then the idol bounce would hit either Devon or Ben. Since Jiffy isn't hot at all on Ben in his assessment then I have to think the Marine is going.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19968 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-17, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cole"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-17 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

Use of Michel's analysis actually points me at Cole, figuring that fainting gives anyone who needs it compassionate cover for a boot vote, and others for whom a mere dizzy episode doesn't forgive his being a food hog on a tribe of desperately hungry Survivors an excuse to boot the annoyance. Granted he'll probably get Jessica's vote, and maybe Joe will get a vote or two, but Cole will go down.

There is also the confession from Jessica that she doesn't want to compete without Cole. Ominous words indeed for Cole's future. I don't think the editors included that as well as the scenes that painted him as a ridiculous self justifying food hog last week without a purpose in mind.

Story arc, meet Cole.

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

Sheldor 1594 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-06-17, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cole"
I think the Heroes + Hustlers will be afraid that since Joe knew where the Soko(Yellow) Idol was hidden that he might have found the Blue(Levu) Idol as well. They don't know Cole helped Joe find the Soko(Yellow) Idol and they don't have enough votes to split the vote so I think they might go after Healer Cole and neither Joe nor Mike will save Cole with their idols.

Also Cole has the most Press Images especially 7 Single shots.
Next highest Single shots are Ben and Devon with 5 each.

coldbrewer 255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-07-17, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "JP"

personofinterest 279 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-17, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ryan"
Maybe folks won't like that he is close to Chrissy now, and Ali's parting words may have been more of a shot at Ryan than anyone else.

Tungusta 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-08-17, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tungusta Click to send private message to Tungusta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cole"
Someone has to go.

CTgirl 7859 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-17, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cole"
Seems like a healer should go home this week. Cole doesn't bring much to the viewing table so I'd like to see him gone (and see if Jessica can have a growth story without him).

Flowerpower1 2176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-08-17, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cole"
Cole has a big mouth.
Ben, Lauren, Mike recognize that he's a brat that has tantrums, and consumes everything.
Now that JP is there, they don't need his fishing skills.
He's part of a power couple that needs to be broken up.
I think it's more likely that JP or Devon will win the IC. I think that the Red and Blue tribes will target the yellow healers. Mike has an in with Ben and Lauren. Joe has an idol, that he will not share, and he'll only play on himself. Mike certainly won't give him his idol. Cole is toast. Hopefully.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •