The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update thread, episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 2166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-01-17, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Update thread, episode 6"
You know the drill...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously On Survivor..... Flowerpower1 11-01-17 1
 Post intro Flowerpower1 11-01-17 2
 Post reward challenge Flowerpower1 11-01-17 3
 Post Joe finds the idol, pre IC Flowerpower1 11-01-17 4
 RE: East Coast Update thread, episo... Flowerpower1 11-01-17 5
   RE: East Coast Update thread, episo... michel2 11-01-17 6
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 11-01-17 7
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... CTgirl 11-01-17 8
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 11-01-17 9
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 11-01-17 10
               RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 11-02-17 14
                   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 11-02-17 15
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 11-01-17 11
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 11-02-17 12
               RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 11-02-17 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-01-17, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously On Survivor....."
At the Levu tribe there was a clear divide, at Yawa Cole couldn't hide his hunger, at Soku, Ryan found himself caught between a hero and a hustler, at TC, Ryan voted with Chrissy and betrayed Ali...13 left

Back at the Soko camp at night....

Ali is giving it to them, What do you want to do...why didn't you tell me? because she and you were getting very very close

Chrissy: showed me that Ryan believes that he can get farther with me than with her...

Ali is really upset, He didn't tell her because you were close to her...it's four days, I wasn't close...we were together for 6 days...

Ali: TC was a shock and it hurts...I said a 100 times I wasn't going to cry, it's tough but I just ...it's a wake up call, moving forward I think it's just me,

Ryan is getting mad at her...

Ryan: so ali rails into me, it was a really bad look for her, she's infuriated, I can't have enemies in this game so she may have to go.

Cut to underwater fish....see Dr. Mike, Yawa at 15

Mike: first time catching fish with sepeer gun, I can do anything I put my mind to, providing for my tribe, the simple things in life can be so rewarding...

Mike drops it in the fire...they are laughing at this...He digs it out...

Ben: Oh mikey, he was determine, he never gave up, he cooked and ate it, he's out of his element and he's doing good.

Thanks for sharing,

Always

Ben says Cole catches a decent sized fish and eats it all himself, Cole is showing his true colors and it aint good

He wants to eat the rice, and they agree, they don't have that much food....Lauren says that please don't cut me out....he scolds her for interrupting...

Cole: I'm not getting enough food at all, I really need a bigger serving because without me there would be no winning

Ben and Lauren are pissed at him....Mike agrees, at 24, I wasn't like that, they talk about the couple as a power couple...she's a smart girl, can't imagine her going with a guy that lives in a van...we need dr. Mike...he more he screws up and acts like an idiot, the better I am, Cole is digging his own grave.

Cut to intro

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-01-17, 08:19 PM (EST)
2. "Post intro "
Day 15 at the RC challenge

see the course....

see that Roark is out...Cole reacts.

race to set of poles, use to transport buoy across balance beam, release boat, use giant sling shot to knock down two targets. Play for pizza

10 pizzas and ice cold soft drink, for losers nothing

Mike sits out

transport buoy,, over balance beam Desi drops, ben and Cole drop, JP and Ali go well...yellow is winning....they drop again.....ben and cole get there....so yellow and red, blue cannot do it...untie knots to get in boat, pull yourself to platform...Chrissy chokes again with the knots...dead even...ashley and desi now acrossDevon and Joe now going....blue has to pick it up...Ben is to platform...Levu going well now...1 slingshot and 2 targetsJP is short, Ben is short, now Joe is in it....Ben Ben misses.....Joe missesJP nails it for Soku....Ben has one for red

Devon is in now.....JP is taking his time...alot of surf...Devon misses, JP nails it, yellow wins reward, looking for second and red has it. Blue is last.

Chrissy: JP that was so awesome...see Chrissy...Enjoy the pizza in Fiji.

See DEsi...JP: I don't like to be in the limelight in this game without me there is no way they would be able to get through any challenge.

11-01-17, 08:27 PM (EST)
3. "Post reward challenge"
Day 15:

At the winning tribe....artichoke and mushroom....
Ali: watching them struggle and JP just doing it with ease
Ryan in conf: JP being a firefighter, he has the strength, and the merge is going to come soon and that raises the threat level for JP, hard to read, he likes talking about chicks and bars and has no clue what is going on in this game...JP doesn't understand that this is a social game so if w go to TC maybe taking out a big physical threat right before the merge ...

To the blue tribe...Ashley: if there is an IC with us, only 4 of us, 2 yellows and me and Devon, we are an unbreakable alliance...in t he case of a tribal looks like it would be a 2 v 2, so try to get Desi to flip on Joe...Devon takes a walk with Joe

Devon: I feel like there is an II still out there, every thing Joe does is suspicious, I have to keep eagle eyes on Joe...

Ashley talks to Desi...Joe is the most strategic...do you really trust him
Desi says he will stick to u s to a point, would you vote him out? Oh yes

Desi: I trust Joe to the point that he will use me to get to a certain point, he will do whatever he has to and that won't always benefit me so I would consider getting Joe out...Joe

Joe: I am not stupid, Devon is watching me and Joe has been trying to find a clue and he walks right past it and then sees it, very similar to the other camp... 4 feet away to the water....no one will know that I have it, if I get the II, no one will know I have it, I will be getting that idol tonight.

See them at night, all asleep, and Joe wakes up, it's not a vacation for me, the further I get, the closer I get to a million, for my kids. see a snake, have to put in work..he finds it...Idol baby, this is the second idol I found...if I move to merge I will find the third idol!

11-01-17, 08:41 PM (EST)
4. "Post Joe finds the idol, pre IC"
Yawn Day 16...see them in the shelter, Cole is shaking...Cole faintsDr MIke tells him to lay down and keep your legs up....he passed out..Jessica says that he can have her portion of rice...
Jessica: Cole fainted, dr mike and I were in control, we knew he need water and food, I felt bad for him and in that moment I knew I cared for him so much more, I am not ready to play this game without cole...

MIek : Cole is gonna be fine, we have to make sure that he'll be okay...he's a liability, we need to get rid of Cole, we will just keep having to pull him along...

See Ben and Mike talking about Cole...he's a liability...good he's not hurt but we can't pander and cater to him any more.

Ben: when Cole fell over he sealed his fate, so if we do lose, Jessica's boyfriend is gone

Cole tells Jessica that he is there for her, and he cares about her.
Jessica; Thanks Cole

IC

each pull a rope suspend a disc, then work together to stack blocks on disc spell immunity, if fall, start again. losers to TC..when he said somebody will go to TC, we saw the blue and then yellow tribes

Lauren sits out

All about communication, work together, spelling from the bottom to top...all about keeping disc flat and balance...as stack grows will get more difficult....Ryan was too tight and falls

Ashely has the 6th block, Jessica with 6th block, then solo has 3, and then Levu drops...Ryan chokes again...Dr mike has a huge advantageCole can win it for yawn and it drops....door is back open

this is how fast this game changes Ashley has 6th block and Ali has sixth block...Yawa with new strategy...Yawa is going fast now....JP has the final letter..everyone is about to finish..... everyone has it done, and Jessica winsJP drops.....Levu wins, so Soko is going to TC...

See JP...

Yawn congrats

Levu everyone lives see Joe

Solo...see Chrissy, then see Ryan

Ali: after TC, I had a blow up with Ryan so I am more nervous than I have ever been....

11-01-17, 08:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: East Coast Update thread, episode 6"
Ryan is a villain in my book. He acted like a real d!ck to Ali. You don't keep your allies by blindsiding them at TC. Would love to see Ali get just desserts some day, if she survives...

Solo Day 16...see Chrissy....JP, think Jeff likes us...
jP: Today's losing is not a big deal, Ali is next and there is nothing she can do about it...

Ryan: Ali is the obvious next target, he's carried me into a challenge, taking him into a merge

she trusted me a lot and I did back stab her, I need her to get rid of JP for this vote. I am sorry, it was huge. Ryan says that I was petrified of Roark. Ryan tells her that he has he back...

Ali says I just have to make it one more vote...I don't even know where his head is...he sees that JP is a threat moving forward

Ali says she needs to get with Chrissy, just doesn't make sense to keep JP

Goes to Chrissy....my down fall is my loyalty, and I just put it in the wrong person...Chrissy says that this is most likely this is the last vote before the merge, so who can I vote...

chrissy says she has told me that she is extremely loyal, but truthfully ali voted for me lsat time, moving forward the one I am closest to is Ryan and we need to make the decision moving forward....see Ryan and Chrissy bonding more

Jp and Chrissy are polar opposites, they both want to work with me, but the closer they are to you the easier it is to go behind their backs and back stab them...

TC:

roller coaster continues

Ali ws not pleased, she was on the wrong side, I told her she was going to flip back to the strong healer contingency, if he had told me from the git go we would have been good, now it's over...
Chrissy: feeling is we all believe there is a merge that is imminent...
Ali: does that influence tonights vote
JP: you have to be a little concerned....Yay, traditionally the bigger guys tend to get voted off at the merge, so scary to be sitting here now...build your case at the end of the day it comes down to what moves your game forward
Ali says that JP is layed back because he doesn't talk...Ali has no idea what he is thinking
Chrissy says she's been with him the whole time, he plays a quiet game
Ryan says it's scary that he plays a quiet game...do I want to go against that do I want to work with that...
Jiffy tells him you are like the piece of granite you appear to be carved from

JP says that he probably should have played a little more social
Ali: there is a storm brewing. Jiffy says the title quote to Ali...
Ali says she thinks the fences are mended
Chrissy says that they are 4 great players, who do I want to vote out everyone here benefits my game and hurts my game.

JP is first voter...He votes Ali, I have my game you have your game lets see who wins
Ali: JP, just have to get rid of the strong

Vote tally:

Ali
JP
Ali
Aly

You are kidding me...

Good luck beating him...

Wow.

Poor Ali

Ryan leans over and puts his hand on JP 's shoulder.

michel2 2288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-01-17, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Update thread, episode 6"
I thought JP's confessional about them needing him for challenges would be fatal but Ali did have the confessional right after the IC, didn't she?!

This vote makes me think that Chrissy pulled the strings: Ryan was afraid of going up against JP in challenges and felt he could handle Ali. Chrissy knew she could beat JP at this game but probably recognized Ali as the much bigger threat. She got her way and, from original tribe's point of view, she now appears very loyal while Lauren and Devon will have questions regarding the twerp's honesty.

11-01-17, 09:08 PM (EST)
7. "Next time on Survivor...."
Wonder if Ryan will cut Devon too?

At this point, I am going to love whoever takes Chrissy and Ryan down. LOL.
See them gather at the challenge arena on the beach...see Ashley and Desi...
Jiffy: A bomb is dropped, you are merged
See Joe tear off his buff...
Ryan in conf: A merge! that is what you dream of,,,this is the play offs now
Jiffy: the targets in site
Ben to Mike: Cole is the biggest threat
Ben in conf: the battle line is gone
Jiffy: and, it's a race (see Chrissy and Ben) ...to gather troops...(see Devon and Ryan)
See Joe and Cole, Joe to Cole...he's gonna flip on y'all
Mike talking to Lauren: She's a huge threat
Mike in conf: I expect a war

I guess I let a little twerp like Ryan ruin my game.
Chrissy is the liar of all liars and if she lies like that the rest of the game, she's going to win. I came into this game thinking I was going to play all with my head and maybe I trusted people a little too much and that's what got me.

CTgirl 7855 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-17, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
At this point, I am going to love whoever takes Chrissy and Ryan down. LOL.

Ditto FloPlo!

Chrissy and Ryan left a bad taste in my mouth. And I don't think its a good sign to call yourself a weasel on Survivor ! The editing is subtly shading those two as villains. I hope we have an exciting merge episode because this season is meh so far. I am Team Ben and Lauren!

Sheldor 1575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-01-17, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
From what Jeff Probst has said about this season I have a feeling that the Final 3 or 2 will include Ryan vs Chrissy.

It is interesting that Healers Jessica, Cole, and Mike have not been to Tribal Council during the pre-merge.

Seems likely it will be 3 Hustlers + 4 Heroes vs 5 Healers in the Merge. The Hustlers and Heroes are connected by Ryan/Chrissy and Ashley/Devon.

Unfortunately for those 7 Hustlers+Healers the 5 Healers have TWO Idols!

11-01-17, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
First, congratulations, Sheldor on the Ali vote.

Next, I do want to point out that there is a connection between Ben and Mike which could come into play. I see the main alliance more like: Chrissy, Ryan, Ben, Mike, Devon and Ashley. They can use JP and Lauren at first to reduce the numbers but those two would go also.

Sheldor 1575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-02-17, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Thanks Michel! Editors had me fooled that JP was going to get the boot so was surprised to get the vote off of Ali correct.

True Ben & Mike have bonded over their dislike of Cole but also Ben (and Lauren) was on the outside looking to flip one of the Healers. Now they are all merged together. Ben is back with Ashley, Chrissy, and JP and will probably use Mike to help vote out Cole/Jessica and Joe/Desi but Mike's has to be at the bottom of that big alliance.

11-02-17, 05:49 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
When JP said that the tribe couldn't survive without him then I also thought he was a goner.

We shouldn't neglect the age bond that Ben, Chrissy and Mike could have. JP and Ashley's status as power couple could reenter the equation also.

11-01-17, 10:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I'm on a Team that doesn't yet truly exist: Jessica and Mike! I was hoping to see Jessica's learning curve to continue by joining Mike and dropping Cole but she's "not ready to play without Cole." Sheesh!

However, looking at it objectively, Chrissy is playing a very good game and we've been following her every move.

11-02-17, 08:08 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I agree Michel...I like Ben, but if he blindly follows the boss lady, Chrissy, then???

I was really hoping that Jessica would dump Cole as well and move on....but she and Mike can use Cole as the meat shield, if they play their cards right, he's a far bigger target. I would love to see Ben and Lauren stick it out with Mike as well, and ditch Chrissy.

I have heard that people that play the game become more attached to the people they are with POST swap, then they were with the folks pre-swap.

Let's see how this pans out.

Post swap connections:

Ashley ~ Devon
Joe ~ Desi
Mike ~ Ben ~ Lauren (possibly Jessica)
Chrissy ~ Ryan ~ JP

I have to say that I am enjoying this immensely so far! I love the characters this season, Joe is growing on me, and I love Dr. Mike/Ben/Lauren. This shuffling is going to be great!

11-02-17, 09:22 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-17 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

Counting only seasons with new players (returning players have pre-arranged alliances that simply kill the real game)they have become more attached to the people they are with POST swap only recently. Up to One World, original alliances prevailed and for good reasons not the least of which was that, post swap, you could throw challenges to control the game. I think this new way of playing is due more to production interference than by choice.

I'm not enjoying this season much because we are losing fun characters like Pat, Alan and Ali at the expense of boring ones like Lauren and JP.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •